Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

What a great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

What a wonderful experience we have been through with Metricon and our building site manager [name removed] who has given us such a positive experience. [name removed] has liaised with us on a weekly basis and kept us informed of the progress of the building works. [name removed] was approachable and easy to talk to and could answer any of our questions. His building support team [name removed] and [name removed] where also a great support to [name removed] whenever he contacted them with a question he need clarification on on answered in a timely manner. I could not express how pleased we are with the experience as first time builders and that all has been through [name removed] and his support team. We would recommend him to anyone of our friends and family.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Doulton56

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The costumer service was good whenever we needed clarification to communicate our site supervise [name removed] was an excellent operator and project manager, very hands on also very intelligent and communicates very well it has been a privilege to have him as a site manager for the building of our home. If we build again we will approach [name removed] to be our project manager

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: May 2018

Fantastic and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Our home was beautifully completed by Metricon.

The building supervisor [name removed] was very professional and prompt with providing updates and answers to all of our questions.

The whole building process was surprisingly stress free from the beginning until we received the keys. Thank you very much to the Metricon team.

I would trust Metricon to build any of my future homes!

The Best Experience By Stephen Opie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Metricon/Building manager were wonderful they helped me in every step. Their ultra professional manner and after completion service is unmatched. No matter how small or how large the tasks they were there to help me. They made this experience very enjoyable. I have never built before I always use to buy houses but they never seem to suit me. One day I went past a display home village and realized that Metricon can build a house that meets my needs.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

So happy with the whole experience of building our very first home with Metricon. It was great to be so informed during the whole process. What really stood out to be most was our amazing building supervisor and our Building Support Coordinator. They were both so helpful through the whole process any questions we had they were always available to answer and help us out. They really made us even more excited about moving into our first home. All of our emails and phone calls were always responded to extremely quick, great customer service.Will defiantly
be recommending Metricon to all my friends looking to build.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2018

If there is a 6 stars rating, I’ll give a 6 stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Some friend told me before I built my first home that will be a nightmare to build. I ended up with a stressless and joyful experience with the help of Metricon, from the beginning to the end. The site manager, [name removed] was so professional, well coordinated and outstanding in managing the details of every bit and pieces. His team members were exceptional as well to make the whole project deserved more than 6 stars. Well done!

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Bordeaux- more like Bordon’t.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We found the Bordeaux by chance on the intranet and then visited the Melbourne display twice. We narrowed our choice to either the metricon Bordeaux or the Charleston Hampton. We made the wrong choice.
The contract and approval stage was slow and drawn out. Due to metricon delays getting Council approval, the contract date expired and they wanted to charge us $20k extra as the base price had increased- no more work, just because the time expired by a few weeks. We refused and weren’t charged but you have to be prepared to walk away, which I was and should have. The biggest frustration is you deal with different people throughout, there’s not one person that is continuous.
The build started in March 16 and we pushed hard to be in by Christmas which they did and we were ecstatic about the house. We knew that by pushing to be in by Christmas some things would need to be done later and we accepted that.
In feb 17 we were hit with a hail storm. We made our claim and the insurer refused to get the roof fixed because it doesn’t meet Australian standard. The pitch was below 2degrees and ours had pitch of 1-1.5 in several parts according to their report. After many emails, follow up and calls we had a trade come out and they said the roof is fine. After pushing for a signed report stating this fact, we had a senior manager come to the house in jan 18. He got on the roof with a level and said it’s fine, except for where someone must have trodden on it. I said no one had been on the roof except for metricon and his well rehearsed reply was “ well you have an aerial, so he must have done it”. Is the roof so unstable that someone walking on it changes the pitch?. Another example of metricon well rehearsed responses.
During the same visit I raised the fact that we had an ensuite leaking and had now been re-tiled for the second time with grout left all over the new carpet- showing him pictures. He was very indignant and said he’d get on to it to get it fixed. Well it’s now May and the ensuite has just been re-tiled for the third time and we still have no shower screen. The main ensuite has also had the screen removed for the last 6 weeks and was to be be reinstalled by today and I’ve just been told it won’t be as the tiler didn’t finish part of it, who knows when it will be done- I don’t !!
We got 4 bathrooms for a reason, not to have a backup when 2 are out of action!
Other issues include:
- leaking garage roof to the extent the ceiling was about to fall in.
- Crack in the landing of our $10k upgrade staircase.
- All skirtings and architraves going yellow- metricon would not allow us to use mat paint, only high gloss oil base which goes yellow- who’s living in this house us or Metricon?
- Doors squeak ridiculously loud.
- Doors don’t close properly.
- The front door still isn’t sealed so it lets a draft in and shakes.
- The hebel around each of the external sliding doors is cracking.
- Plus other general paint and maintenance issues.
The most recent surprise was the fact we realised we didn’t have an interim occupation certificate- in the rush to move us in prior to Christmas.
The downstairs rear of the house has 3.5m ceilings so we have three steps leading to the kitchen area. The recent house inspection to get an occupation certificate has revealed these steps are too wide and don’t meet Australian standards so they have to be rectified. I can guarantee that the new tiles that were imported from Italy will not match the previous batch. Are metricon going to retire our whole bottom floor? How can a professional builder get the basics wrong- how do they build 3 brick stairs that fail the Australian Standard? We are still waiting on a resolution to this one!
There’s many more details but frankly it’s too frustrating to continually deal with.
Overall, in my opinion, for the price of a Bordeaux you don’t get the quality you’d expect and would be better off with a custom build.
It’s a great looking house and it’s a real shame I’ve had to write this review as I would have preferred to refer people to metricon. All I want is what I paid for, to the quality you would expect for a $1m+ build or give me my money back and I’ll get someone else to do it.
More updates to follow.
Considering a Bordeaux? Do yourself a favour and Bordon’t!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Reaj, We are sorry to read of the issues in your home and would like to help ensure our team is addressing these items accordingly. Kindly send us an email with reference to your contract numbe... read more »

Home at 74 Serenity Boulevard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I believe the workmanship was of a high standard, 5 star quality.
Right from the outset our Project Manager was on the job. His management and coordination of the various trades was exceptional and this meant the home was completed ahead of schedule. Any faults were quickly identified and rectified. The Project Manager maintained regular communication with us and provided regular progress reports. Any questions we had were answered promptly.
Customer service was excellent and we must also mention the Sales Person who was great and gave us options. All told the building process was a hassle free from start to finish.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Judy C, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback for our readers! We are thrilled to read that our Site Supervisors management and coordination style was exceptional,... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Nice Customer Service. Great language help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

We are about to start construction of our first home with Metricon. The service received so far from our sales consultant and customer support have been exceptional. At sales stage, the consultant and design team interpreted well of our vision so choosing Metricon to build our house was a no brainer. We didn't even bother to look into other building companies. We were very impressed with our customer support who was very efficient and prompt in responding to all of our questions. She took time to explain line by line for us what's in the studio m paperwork, variations and etc. and we really appreciated her help. There were hiccups in getting CDC approval when the correct specs were missing from the plans, however she was able to resolve the issue for us in a timely manner so we get to start the build on schedule. I hope that the building process is also an easy and smooth one. Will consider building with Metricon for my investments.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Michael, Thank you for leaving us this awesome 5 Star Review! We are so proud to read that our consultant and design team were able to assist you with the look that you were after. We are thril... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Loving where we live

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

We have been five months living in our new Metricon home and are loving every minute of here. It was our first new build experience, although we've owned several houses and renovated in the past. From our first dealings with the sales team at the display home through to after handover we have been impressed by the overall quality of the work and service. The sales staff worked with us to select and modify the best design for our sloping block so we had all the features we wanted; the design crew at the Studio in Sydney helped us achieve the look and feel we were after with useful suggestions and advice; and our site supervisor was always available with updates and to answer questions and concerns along the way. That's not to say there were no problems - but these mostly related to the quality of some of the tradespeople employed. The work of the plumber, guttering/downpipe installer and renderer was below the standard we expected but our complaints were addressed quickly. We had a major problem with the air-conditioning not working at handover, too, and while the electrician responsible for installation was downright difficult to deal with, our site supervisor intervened to get the issue resolved for us. If I was to be picky, the final clean was disappointing but with our landscaping work creating more dust after we moved in, we've had to clean again anyway (several times). We would definitely consider building with Metricon again - although we have no plans to move from our new home. We really couldn't be happier.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Grahamandjo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great 5 Star Review! We are so pleased that you are loving where you live! We are extremely happy to read that you were impressed by o... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Great 1st Builders Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We have just gotten final approval from the council & are ready to build. [name removed] & [name removed] at Metricon have both been great to us during the process & answered any questions we had & always kept us up to date. The only downside of the service we received was due to us not asking enough questions. Metricon deal with a lot of people on a daily basis so it would be hard to track just exactly everyone knows but they gave us 110% of their efforts.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. Were so happy to hear that our staff were able to answer the questions you had, and ensuring you were kept informed dur... read more »

Clyde North, Victoria

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Amazing service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

As a first home owner the build process can be daunting but I was very lucky to have [Names Removed] working with me to make such a perfect home for me. [Name Removed] has been amazing with her communication throughout the build. The house was finished in a timeframe quicker than expected and the quality impeccable. [Name Removed] was very thorough with the final inspection. I would highly recommend and look forward to building with them again. Thank you!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Alyssa, Thank you for providing us with this amazing 5 star review. It’s great to read that our staff have been able to provide you with an amazing service. We are glad that quality of your home... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Awesome site manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We built our home with Metricon in 2017. We had a disastrous experience with our first site manager but then [name removed] took over and he was fantastic. He kept us in the loop and was always reliable and stuck to his word. He was a perfectionist and made sure everything was done according to the highest standard. We have now been in the house for almost a year and are very happy with the workmanship and quality of the home.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Candy, Thank you for providing us with this 5 star review. We apologise for what occurred with your previous Site Manager, but we are glad to read that the replacement Site Manager was able to t... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Southern NSW Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Excellent Customer Support Co-ordinator

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I am at the phase where my build is about to commence, and I would like to acknowledge the great work my customer support co-ordinator [name removed] has done. Many would know how stressful the application / build can be, however, [name removed] has put me at ease by making herself available to answer any questions I had. I normally wouldn't write a review, but i felt compelled to acknowledge [name removed] and her excellent service. [name removed] is a kind and genuine person and is definitely an asset to Metricon.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi MichaelD, Thank you for this fabulous 5 Star Review! We are glad to read our Customer Support Coordinator was able to put you at ease and was able to respond to any questions or concerns you had... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Worth every dollar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

After hearing some negative stories about Metricon we have to say that we are more than satisfied with the whole process. Right from the start all our consultants were attentive and gave good advice. They really listened and from the day they sent us home with our colour selection board we knew we were on our way to building our dream home.
From the day we met our Building Supervisor, [name removed], we knew that we were going to be well looked after and felt that our new home was in good hands.
His attention to detail and commitment to building a quality home, in the fastest time possible without compromising on workmanship was apparent from beginning to end.
All the trades were efficient and respectful and now that we have been in our home for almost 3 months we couldn't be happier and love everything about it.
We are happy to report that our Building Supervisor, [name removed], has been back to ensure everything has been completed and we cannot thank him enough for his help and continuous support.
He really made it an easy going, pleasant experience. Thank you [name removed]. We were really lucky to have you manage our project and are so grateful.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Peter.G, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback for our readers! We are so glad to read that our teams were attentive and were able to provide you with good advice.... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: May 2018

One word - legendary!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Both Mierium and I would like to send this email out by saying a massive thanks to [name removed], [name removed] and especially [name removed] for giving us the most memorable build experience ever. While this review might be a tad long, I would like to reflect on every great moment we experienced with Metricon so that other potential customers truly understand the value they get by going with Metricon.

[name removed] was our first point of contact and all we did was say which development we were looking to build and without a single hesitation, within 20 minutes he had my plans, covenants, land details and frontages information and gave me options on which type of house we could build. The product knowledge [name removed] had was a world apart and most of all his calmness and honesty is something we have never seen with a sales agent. After 40 mins we left DOULTON 56 at Burwood East with our potential future home. Trust us, NO OTHER builder was able to do this as they all said we will call you once we get your plans but little did they know that Metricon had already delivered something for us to take. First impression counts and that feeling we had to know we had the best sales exec take care of us, is simply marvelous.

[name removed] was our second touch point and I still recall going in for my color appointment unprepared and absolutely confused. Numbers are my forte and I am aesthetically challenged but [name removed] made this experience a walk in the park and with the help of my wife we know have the new place that we call home. [name removed] was not rushing us but made sure we made the right choices and was happy to accommodate more changes after our appointment given we were unprepared. We could not have asked for a more accommodative and understanding color consultant.

We always leave the best towards the end, and that is [name removed]. One word that best describes [name removed] is – LEGENDARY!!!! We have made it very clear that when we build with Metricon next time, we will only do so if we can have [name removed] as out site supervisor. We have heard so many negatives about Metricon builds but [name removed] and his way of delivering customer expectation simply put all those negatives to rest. There was not one day that we felt a sense of uneasiness because [name removed] would call us to keep us informed on any hurdles. Most of all he would suggest a solution rather than a simple no. We would love to share some experiences, but it will only make this review ever longer. Whether that is customer service or treating his on-site trades personnel or help us fix up some glaring mistakes – [name removed] was up for the task. I still recall that day [name removed] rocked up when his newborn was ill because he felt that he would let me down. Even though I insisted for him to leave and care for his daughter, [name removed] was adamant to help me on site. In all honesty, words cannot describe how that made me feel but we are grateful to Metricon for finding such engaging and truly passionate staff. In summary, I would like to give a 11 out 10 for our experience with Metricon!! Truly amazing and thank you so much.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Raj, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review! We are so proud to read that our teams have been able to give you the most memorable building experience ever! F... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Aug 2014

Big shark, big problem

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have to say the customer service quality from Metricon is above average. But once you were in the contract with builder, you are not expecting to involve with them after you moved in. Because that means the house is in trouble. Even you will have the final inspection before settlement, some problems are often found after you are living in. From my experience, Metricon hires project manager to handle those house construction projects and those PMs arrange subcontractors to finish each part of the whole house. In our final inspection, some of the doors can not even lock on...Of course when you found the problem, Metricon will fix it with no charge at the point and even after you moved in the first six months. But believe me, you need ask for leave and waiting for someone coming at home. No one will compensate the time you spend anyway. After final inspection and amendment of issues we found during the inspection which were not only a few, we moved into the house. That is not the end of the story. More issues came out after lived in. Some issues were found after six months, therefore, it means you are on your own luck. I live in this house Metricon build in 2014. In there four years, let me list things went wrong. 1. the sound of water drop behind the rangehood when raining, Metricon said it is fine as long as you did not see mold wall or ceiling. 2. some of the doors knob is not working functionally and this part is the worst piece of job of the whole house. And i can not even find new one to replace. the only option left is to save money and redo doors. 3. floor under carpet mustered up so you can feel up when you step on it with wired sounds. I understand that is not avoidable when the floor last for years, but this is the fourth year, and i can even see the curve of those bump up area. 4. the edge of the carpet and stairs with carpet was dangerous with needles with sharp side upfront. I am not sure how it happens but it does hurts when step on. 5. Tile joints of surface floor in the shower room is broken in the second year. Very worried about the water will leak under the surface and even affect the ground floors ceiling. Lucky 2 years after, i did not suffer the pain yet. But every time when i was in the shower, always feel worried about it. 6. Outside lamps were broken with very few use. 7. Solar panel was broken just after the warranty. 8. Centre heater system was broken just after the warranty. (just broken in a week). I can not list all of the issues because my time did not allow me to do.

To sum up, the construction is quick, finished in six months. And problems are heaps. Customer service is good but from a customer aspect, you never want to use it. To be honest, i did not pay too much attention on the construction period and move in a rush. So, my suggestion is to follow the construction step bu step and did as many as inspection during the construction. At least Metricon finished the house instead of ceased in the middle as some small builders did. But the quality is really something they need work hard on it. Good luck, everyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in relation to your building experience. Please be assured this information will be forwarded to management for business improvement p... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Australia's Professional Builder of the Year??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We built with Metricon as we naively assumed it would be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. How wrong we could've been! I have resisted the urge to vent on this forum for the past 6 months but if just one person reads this and reconsiders before signing on the dotted line then it's been worth my time.

I'm not going to detail every single issue because I really don't have the time to do that. What I would say is that it's apparent that Metricon (at least in Adelaide anyway) have grown too big too fast and that's never a good thing. It comes at the expense of other fundamentals that any sound business or company should be built on. Things such as good customer service, quality workmanship and good communication. Needless to say we rarely experienced any of these.

Time after time we were let down and disappointed, and sadly even lied to on several occasions towards the beginning. From first signing with Metricon to handover, we had 2 diffferent sales consultants, 3 different customer service coordinators, 2 site managers and we've had several different staff allocated to us for service & warranty issues since handover. Hardly a picture of consistency is it?!

To give you an idea of our problems, here's a taste. In the planning stage we decided on upgrading our standard aluminium sliding doors to a wider frame and upgraded "commercial" handle. It wasn't until our first site meeting that we noticed they had just installed the standard doors and handle. We queried this and were told Metricon had changed door/window suppliers. No prior consultation took place, they just assumed we'd be happy with the standard doors or hoped we didn't notice??

It was left up to us to do all of the leg work to identify a suitable replacement, with little or no assistance from Metricon. By the time they agreed to a timber sliding door equivalent, the surrounding brickwork had been completed which has left a gap along the top lintel. This required a tacky looking strip of timber trim across the top to hide.

The new timber doors had to be sent back to Melbourne twice. First occasion they sent doors with the wrong panel configuration, the frames and several panels were also split and damaged. I was told all frames and panels had been replaced and returned for install. Turns out they lied because I'd taken the time to discreetly mark all of the QA stickers from the first delivery. Bit disappointing when I noticed half of the "new" doors were still infact the original ones (and still damaged too!) When our site supervisor assured me they were all new doors I showed him pics I had taken of the QA stickers. He mumbled something inaudible and changed the subject (then resigned 2 days later!)

So, our sliding door saga continues. Not only did Metricon's "professional" painter make an absolute mess of staining the doors, he was generous enough to put some stain on the metal handles as well! After returning twice to try and fix them, he took it upon himself to coat them in a dark glossy interior stain which has almost completely covered the woodgrain. Did I mention this guy's assistant shared with me he was "still learning about painting" on one of their many visits here after handover! WOW!!!

So another painter was then sent to paint the doors with a matt-finish clear coat to dry and reduce the gloss. I honestly think the doors are now at least an inch thicker than when they first left the factory! Ah yes, I nearly forgot to mention that all 6 panels of glass had to be replaced as well because they were all scratched!

But the fun hasn't stopped yet. We identified in mid-Sept that one of the striker plates on the main door handle was the wrong size and the lock didn't engage properly. Yes that's right, 9 months ago. To date we've had 3 phone calls from Dowell trying to arrange a fix (Metricon clearly forgot it wasn't a Dowel door anymore). A Metricon service guy came around to replace it a few m9nths later but brought the wrong handle. When I queried this I was told the handle had been discontinued and no longer available. I checked the suppliers website and confirmed this wasn't the case. Took me maybe 30 seconds to establish that. Their idea of a "fix" was to take the striker from their display home nearby and hey presto it's all good! Errm no it's not, not when it's got stain marks all over it and it's not even the same colour!

So this morning I was waiting at home with the anticipation of the promised new handle to be fitted as arranged. Much to my absolute surprise (I say that because surely things couldn't go wrong again could they?!), another wrong handle turns up and I'm seriously about to set fire to these doors!!!

But you know what's the most frustrating thing with all of this, despite all of my phone calls and emails in a vain attempt to sort this mess out, not once has anyone from Metricon actually said "I'm sorry". They say all the right things though and assure me it won't happen again but guess what, it does!

I'm a huge believer in the expression "actions speak louder than words". Unfortunately all we've been hearing is words.

All I can say is, make sure you consider ALL options before making the mistake we did.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi TKB, We are extremely disappointed to hear of your experience. Please allow us the opportunity to raise your concerns with the relevant internal team. If you could please send us a private messa... read more »

I was anticipating your corporately-worded response Metricon. My post was not intended to illicit anything other than informing other potential Metricon customers of the terrible experience we've h... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi TKB, We appreciate you leaving this feedback for us and our readers. We will ensure this is passed on for future business improvements. As requested, we require your full lot address or contrac... read more »

sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Excellent Service and Warranty work (NSW)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We would like to recommend the excellent work of [name removed] in Metricon's Service and Warranty NSW. We would like to thank Metricon for [name removed] 's excellent service. [name removed] had been our first site manager two years ago when we engaged Metricon to build our house. [name removed] then moved to Service and Warranty department. When [name removed] was our site manager, [name removed] was always quick to to rectify the issues of contractors' work.

[name removed] is an excellent person with his workmanship. [name removed] always goes above and beyond his work. He always came to our house on time to do service. Apart from that [name removed] has good communication skills when dealing with people. [name removed] takes care of his work, and looks after Metricon's clients.

We are very happy with [name removed]'s service.

We will recommend Metricon to our relatives and friends.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Hoang, Thank you for taking the time to write this 5 Star Review for our readers! It is great to read that your recent warranty works were completed quickly. We are thrilled to learn that you al... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

It was overall an excellent experience and were very surprised by how easy and stress free the whole process was. The people involved [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and rest of the team were fabulous in providing advance notices, sufficient time to action and also provided prompt responses to our queries every time. The progress pictures were always on time and I am happy to say that our entire build was faultless, prompt and perfect. Thank you Metricon!!!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Johnson, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback for our readers. We are so glad to read that our teams were able to provide you with regular communications and prompt response... read more »

1 of 90 pages