Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Southern NSW Construction End Date: Aug 2015

Poor after sales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

We recently had to call engage the Metricon warranty team. They were extremely slow in responding and we had to chase them up continuously for a response.
Eventually accepting liability by repairing half of the damage created by a fault identified with the tile roof, we had part of our internal roof repaired. But when we noticed our internal garage roof was badly warped from the same issue, as verified verbally from their own tradesman sent out to inspect the damage, they ‘wiped their hands of any further liability’. Leaving the major repair work for us.
I felt they were very quick to sign you up and take your money, but sadly (from our experience) don’t expect much service after they hand you your keys.

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Just moved into my Metricon home and very happy. Everyone who has come to see it comments on the quality of the workmanship. Was really happy with our site manager who kept us well informed, made sure the quality of the workmanship was spot on and managed the project really well from start to finish. He really went out of his way to give great service and a great end product.

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Mar 2019

Pre-Construction Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I am writing this review to acknowledge the great work of METRICON customer support coordinator throughout the planning and selection process. She showed dedication and professionalism to her work by answering all my inquiries, no matter how trivial or complex they were and getting advise from appropriate departments to respond to my queries in a prompt manner. Being first experience of building my own home, the process was made a lot seamless and effective to come to the stage where the construction is about to start!

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Apr 2018

I Love My New Home !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Workmanship was of the highest standard
Well managed by both on and off site staff
Was kept informed and updated on a weekly basis
Customer support from Head Office was 100% brilliant
Cannot fault anything
[name removed] and [name removed] were excellent site managers. Very knowledgable, thorough and never missed a beat. Always ahead of schedule. Cannot thank them enough and would definitely build with Metricon again. These two are definitely an asset to Metricon Homes.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Thank you for all the support for my first new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Thank you [name removed] for giving me weekly updates through the whole process. It has been hastle free professional but most of all an experience i wouldn't forget. I can recommend Metricon cos of [names removed].
Before build commenced it was [name removed] that kept me upto date.

I cannot wait to move into my new home and don't worry [name removed], you're in for my house warming party. Thanks again for being a rockstar!!!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

They built it really quick only took 4 months, [name removed] the project manager did a good job, I would like to recommend [name removed] for anyone who is building their first house, Metricon customer service was ok, even though they take lot of time for contract process they catch up that time when they do the construction, happy with the product

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent service during planning and selection process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I am writing this review to acknowledge the great work of our Customer Relationship Advisor, [name removed]. Throughout the planning and selection process [name removed] showed dedication and professionalism to her work by answering all our quires, no matter how trivial or complex, in a prompt manner. I have not received this level of customer service form any business I have recently had dealing with and find it refreshing that someone is still passionate and keen to assist customers in anyway they can to achieve their ultimate goal, their dream home. I understand in today's for paced society that workers are easily replaced, however is would be difficult to find the quality of worker [name removed] has demonstrated throughout this process and I am seeking for Management to acknowledge her outstanding customer service work. I can be contacted anytime to discuss this further if required.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Hate where you live!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

If you're thinking about building with metricon think again! They have been building my home for 19 months now & still counting when I was told it would take 8 months, right from the beginning they have been misleading in every aspect. They have a very high turn over of staff in every department, there is no communication what so ever, they never call or email, we have been trying to contact metricon via email, phone and messages and not one person can get back to us, I find this so rude & disrespectful, every job they do has to be done twice, they laid the wrong carpet and it took 2 months of them saying they will not change it until I proved it was their mistake not ours, the quality of work is very poor, metricon do not supervise their contractors, you can not build a house from inside an office, they are not on site often enough, our house is literally sitting there & no work is getting done day after day, it's literally a days work & we could be in. there is zero support from metricon!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi llias, we are sorry to read of the delay in completing your home. Please allow us the opportunity to escalate the matter by sending an email to customercare@metricon.com.au with reference to you... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi Ilias, Thank you for your recent contact. We apologise for the building experience and acknowledge there has been a number of unforeseen staff movements which has affected the construction proc... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Aug 2018

From Exhausted to Excited!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

When we first started with Metricon it was tough and unpredictable. Now we are on site this has all changed and it is all due to our site manager [name removed]. [name removed] has made us feel comfortable and happy (which we truly didn’t think was possible with Metricon).Our feelings towards Metricon went from exhaustion to excitement, Thanks to [name removed]! We are so excited to see the end result now!

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Love our new Metricon home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

From beginning to end the experience was fantastic and quick. [name removed] was such a great Rep in helping us with our questions he would always respond back straight away always kept us in the loop. Nothing was too much trouble. Loved showing family and friends our beautiful new home. Workmanship with Metricon is outstanding. I would recommend Metricon to everyone.

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent work !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

We have had such a great experience with Metricon, from the first stage we met [names removed] in the sales team. They have taken us through all the drafting, contract and gave us quick response whenever we are not sure about anything. During paperwork preparation, customer service consultant [name removed] had provided such a great help and always keep us updated. She has made all the concerns during the building process disappeared with her excellent experience and services.

When it got to the construction stage, we were so lucky to have [name removed] as our site manager. he has been such a great help looking after our site and giving an amazing customer service. He was very reliable, responsible and always prompt to give us updates. Most importantly, he always makes sure our new home is the best home we can get and that we are happy with everything.

Finally we would like to thank Metricon for giving us such a beautiful home.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Stella, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! It is great to know that you had a great experience from the very beginning. We are thrilled that our team responded quickly and always kept you ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Great First home owner build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Had a great experience with Metricon, especially after construction began. The site Manager [name removed] was great to work with and did his best to help me throughout my first home build! When I first signed with Metricon I had some slight issues but were quickly fixed and from then on everything was explained perfectly and I am very happy with my new home. I have now been living the home for just over 2 months, and I have only found 1 fault which is an easy fix. I would recommend Metricon to anyone.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi John Starkey, Congratulations on your first home build and thank you for this great 5 Star review! We are pleased to read that your site manager was great to work with and our team was able to e... read more »

A Good Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

The buidling quality is nice and good quick。 Only one thing is the waiting period of the building permit is taking a long time。 But everything is so far so good。
The sit manager is doing a godd job, try to maximize the client benefit.
Finally, there is also one nice gift for celebrating that I have a new home.
Furthermore, there is 25 year construction warranty, which is kind and nice.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi C Z, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our readers! We are thrilled to read that your site manager ensured that the build time was quick and the quality of your home was nic... read more »

Would defiantly build with metricon again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Metricon have built us an amazing home!!! I would like to thank [name removed] as our site supervisor for giving us an amazing customer service through out the build! He was very reliable and always prompt and excellent throughout the whole experience..giving us step by step updates and making sure we were always happy. I would defiantly build with metricon again!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Qudsia, Thank you for this amazing 5 Star Review! It is great to read that your site supervisor provided your with amazing customer service and was always reliable and prompt throughout your who... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great build quality and exceptional site management

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We've been really pleased with the speed and quality of our Metricon build. Our build was due for completion by June but is already complete. Any concerns during the build process were only minor but swiftly addressed and rectified.
Our site manager [Name Removed] has been excellent in communication throughout the build process keeping on top of regular progress updates. His puntuality is second to none, he was on time for every inspection and made himself available to fit with our working hours. We appreciate the care he has taken to ensure a positive build experience.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Allie and Paul, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! We are thrilled to read that your site managers commitment and punctuality have resulted in your home being completed ahead of schedule. I... read more »

melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Super slow and bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Terrible customer service, especially the internal home selection and home comfort selection. Emails have been ignored for a month and they suddenly asked you to sign the agreed formal document with the wrong pricing and items. After writing a complaint email, then they apologise for "Not" seeing my email. It means that they have been either ignoring your mail or just cant be bothered replying to you. I sent 2 emails without any reply, then one month later asking me to sign a formal document with all the wrong pricings and items. Lucky I check, otherwise would have been ripped off by the thousands $$$

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Arie, We are dissapointed to read of your experience thus far. If further clarification is required for any items on your contract, kindly allow us to assist. Please email customercare@metricon... read more »

Great Build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Everything happened super quickly. Customer service was great. [name removed] was very professional and answered all my calls and texts in regards to anything to do with the build. Every person I dealt with throughout the build and all the paperwork that goes before it were all very professional and efficient. I would definitely build with Metricon again. 5 Star review.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Zac, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! It is great to read that the customer service that was provided to you was great and every member of our team was professional and efficient. We do h... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2018

So Far So Good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I am in the process of building my first home with Metricon and so far the experience has been seamless and I couldn't be happier. A special shout out to my sales consultant [name removed] who has been nothing short of amazing. [name removed] has gone above and beyond to ensure this experience has been a positive one and played a big part in my decision to build with Metricon. The team at Studio M have also been great to work with; they have been very thorough and supportive throughout the appointments and very quick to respond to any enquiries I have made. I am really looking forward to my build stage and don't have any concerns as I know I am in good hands with the Metricon team. I would not hesitate recommending Metricon to anyone I know and can't thank them enough for the process so far!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Lois, Congratulations on building your first home and thank you for this amazing 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that the service you have received from your sales consultant has ensured that you... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The Best Experience we've had building with Metricon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

We have had an amazing experience building our house with Metricon, they have delivered all that was promised, we love the attention to detail and the build quality. They always made sure we were informed about the progress and never missed a deadline, interacting with [Name Removed] was also a pleasure and he was very easy going, approachable and pleasure to work with, we recommend Metricon to all our friends and family! We are happy we decided to build with Metricon! They made our experience of building a house a memorable & exciting one! Thank you to the entire team! We would like to specially thank [Name Removed] who made our decision to build a easy one and guided us throughout the selection process of land and home and helped us take the right decision. [Name Removed] who helped us with all the variations and backend support during the whole process.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Roydin, Thank you for this amazing 5 Star Review! It is great to know that our team always kept you informed and everything went according to schedule. We are pleased to know that your construct... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Metricon - Love Where We Live!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We committed to building our new home with Metricon after viewing the display homes at Coomera. The Vantage floor plan was perfect for us, we compared several other builders but the design and finish Metricon displayed stood out above the rest.

The build time was very fast it was exciting to drive by weekly and see our new home going up so quick. Metricon were very professional, helpful and friendly. We moved in last week and are so happy with everything.

Thank you so much to Metricon, our Site Manager and all the trades!!!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Kai and Kate, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our readers! It is great to read that one of our floor plans was perfectly suited to you. We are thrilled to know that our te... read more »

1 of 83 pages