Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent service during planning and selection process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I am writing this review to acknowledge the great work of our Customer Relationship Advisor, [name removed]. Throughout the planning and selection process [name removed] showed dedication and professionalism to her work by answering all our quires, no matter how trivial or complex, in a prompt manner. I have not received this level of customer service form any business I have recently had dealing with and find it refreshing that someone is still passionate and keen to assist customers in anyway they can to achieve their ultimate goal, their dream home. I understand in today's for paced society that workers are easily replaced, however is would be difficult to find the quality of worker [name removed] has demonstrated throughout this process and I am seeking for Management to acknowledge her outstanding customer service work. I can be contacted anytime to discuss this further if required.

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Aug 2018

From Exhausted to Excited!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

When we first started with Metricon it was tough and unpredictable. Now we are on site this has all changed and it is all due to our site manager [name removed]. [name removed] has made us feel comfortable and happy (which we truly didn’t think was possible with Metricon).Our feelings towards Metricon went from exhaustion to excitement, Thanks to [name removed]! We are so excited to see the end result now!

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Love our new Metricon home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

From beginning to end the experience was fantastic and quick. [name removed] was such a great Rep in helping us with our questions he would always respond back straight away always kept us in the loop. Nothing was too much trouble. Loved showing family and friends our beautiful new home. Workmanship with Metricon is outstanding. I would recommend Metricon to everyone.

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent work !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

We have had such a great experience with Metricon, from the first stage we met [names removed] in the sales team. They have taken us through all the drafting, contract and gave us quick response whenever we are not sure about anything. During paperwork preparation, customer service consultant [name removed] had provided such a great help and always keep us updated. She has made all the concerns during the building process disappeared with her excellent experience and services.

When it got to the construction stage, we were so lucky to have [name removed] as our site manager. he has been such a great help looking after our site and giving an amazing customer service. He was very reliable, responsible and always prompt to give us updates. Most importantly, he always makes sure our new home is the best home we can get and that we are happy with everything.

Finally we would like to thank Metricon for giving us such a beautiful home.

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Great First home owner build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Had a great experience with Metricon, especially after construction began. The site Manager [name removed] was great to work with and did his best to help me throughout my first home build! When I first signed with Metricon I had some slight issues but were quickly fixed and from then on everything was explained perfectly and I am very happy with my new home. I have now been living the home for just over 2 months, and I have only found 1 fault which is an easy fix. I would recommend Metricon to anyone.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Apr 2018

A Good Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

The buidling quality is nice and good quick。 Only one thing is the waiting period of the building permit is taking a long time。 But everything is so far so good。
The sit manager is doing a godd job, try to maximize the client benefit.
Finally, there is also one nice gift for celebrating that I have a new home.
Furthermore, there is 25 year construction warranty, which is kind and nice.

Would defiantly build with metricon again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Metricon have built us an amazing home!!! I would like to thank [name removed] as our site supervisor for giving us an amazing customer service through out the build! He was very reliable and always prompt and excellent throughout the whole experience..giving us step by step updates and making sure we were always happy. I would defiantly build with metricon again!

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great build quality and exceptional site management

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We've been really pleased with the speed and quality of our Metricon build. Our build was due for completion by June but is already complete. Any concerns during the build process were only minor but swiftly addressed and rectified.
Our site manager Dwayne has been excellent in communication throughout the build process keeping on top of regular progress updates. His puntuality is second to none, he was on time for every inspection and made himself available to fit with our working hours. We appreciate the care he has taken to ensure a positive build experience.

Great Build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Everything happened super quickly. Customer service was great. [name removed] was very professional and answered all my calls and texts in regards to anything to do with the build. Every person I dealt with throughout the build and all the paperwork that goes before it were all very professional and efficient. I would definitely build with Metricon again. 5 Star review.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2018

So Far So Good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I am in the process of building my first home with Metricon and so far the experience has been seamless and I couldn't be happier. A special shout out to my sales consultant [name removed] who has been nothing short of amazing. [name removed] has gone above and beyond to ensure this experience has been a positive one and played a big part in my decision to build with Metricon. The team at Studio M have also been great to work with; they have been very thorough and supportive throughout the appointments and very quick to respond to any enquiries I have made. I am really looking forward to my build stage and don't have any concerns as I know I am in good hands with the Metricon team. I would not hesitate recommending Metricon to anyone I know and can't thank them enough for the process so far!

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The Best Experience we've had building with Metricon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

We have had an amazing experience building our house with Metricon, they have delivered all that was promised, we love the attention to detail and the build quality. They always made sure we were informed about the progress and never missed a deadline, interacting with Aaron was also a pleasure and he was very easy going, approachable and pleasure to work with, we recommend Metricon to all our friends and family! We are happy we decided to build with Metricon! They made our experience of building a house a memorable & exciting one! Thank you to the entire team! We would like to specially thank Steven who made our decision to build a easy one and guided us throughout the selection process of land and home and helped us take the right decision. Josh who helped us with all the variations and backend support during the whole process.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Metricon - Love Where We Live!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We committed to building our new home with Metricon after viewing the display homes at Coomera. The Vantage floor plan was perfect for us, we compared several other builders but the design and finish Metricon displayed stood out above the rest.

The build time was very fast it was exciting to drive by weekly and see our new home going up so quick. Metricon were very professional, helpful and friendly. We moved in last week and are so happy with everything.

Thank you so much to Metricon, our Site Manager and all the trades!!!

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Mar 2018

New Quality Home and Great Site Supervisor !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We would like to thank you Metricon Site Supervisor [name removed] for helping us building our first home. I am very happy with the construction process. [name removed] has provide us with his excellent service including : providing regular weekly updates, prompt in repairing defects, attention to details and very professional .
The building timelines is shorter then scheduled time and the building quality is great ! Overall, it was a very positive experience !

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Absolutely loving where we live

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Three years ago we built a house with a local high volume builder. The house was built on time and budget and it was exactly what we planned, yet in the end, because of limited consultation and too much interest in closing the deal, we did not get a house that was ideal for our needs.

We are thrilled that our experience with Metricon was a class above the rest. From the sales and support, through to construction and handover, Metricon have been outstanding. Metricon took the time to share insights, challenge our thinking on possibilities and test the design and its fit for our lifestyle. The result is that you really do love where you live because Metricon truly understood they are building you a dream not a home.

Apart from a very attentive and helpful salesperson, Customer Support Co-ordinator and the Studio M consultant, who ensured the pre-construction journey went without a hitch, what impressed us most about our experience was the high level of capability of the construction manager. He wasn’t only highly skilled as a builder, but he was also a highly skilled relationship manager. On our previous build we were locked out of the house until handover so all our choices had to be made up front and on paper. Our Metricon construction manager met us on site very regularly, spent an hour (sometimes longer) taking us through the house, reviewing progress and cross checking if we were comfortable with the decisions and upcoming plans we had made months earlier. Where we realised the house would function better by making small changes, he was flexible and made those happen without hesitation. We felt across the build that we were his priority before the house. As a result, we feel our needs were met. We now have a beautiful home that has the important details we didn’t think about at design stage which functions in the ways we need.

Metricon exceeded our expectations, even stopping by after we moved in to find out how things are going and to encourage us to log the small issues any build inevitably has into their post construction support system. This was an 11 out of 10 build experience and one we would do again in a heartbeat.

This is excellent house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I am very happy with Metricon Homes and my supervisor Phong Nguyen. He build an excellent house and very nice to client. If I do not understand about the house building, he explained to me by Vietnamese language to make it easier for me. He is helpful and take care client very well. The building time and quality of the job are quicker and better than my expectations. Thanks Metricon and my Supervisor

This is excellent house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I am very happy with Metricon Homes and My Supervisor, [name removed]. He build an excellent house and very nice to client. If I do not understand about the house building, he explained to me by Vietnamese language to make it easier for me. He is helpful and take care client very well. The building time and quality of the job are quicker and better than my expectations. Thanks Metricon and My Supervisor

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Annielew, Thank you for this excellent 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that your site supervisor ensured that the quality of your new home was excellent and he was able to explain things to you i... read more »

Excellent quality build and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Metricon built this home on behalf of their subsidiary Australian Building Company (ABC Homes Pty Ltd). The initial sales was done by ABC and the representative [name removed] was understanding, courteous and communicated all details upfront. From there on, there were a few delays that were attributed to various factors including the developer approval. The client co-ordinator was responsive and gave regular updates. Since ABC is a non-customisation company, only a few things can be customised and I was happy with it because it was within my budget. Once it went to site, the site manager [name removed] did a fantastic job. He was meticulous and paid attention to even minor details. On our pre-settlement inspection he had already marked areas that needed to be patched or re-attended. He was very accommodating of my schedule and helpful. He responded quickly to any questions.
I can see the quality of the build and the work done is excellent on the outset. I am sure all will go well in the next few months and years.
This may be unrelated but as an added service, Metricon could level the remainder of the land such as the backyard areas when doing other works based on client requirements because the costs can easily be absorbed and you will also have easy access to remove excess soil. This will save additional costs when landscaping.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Kevin, Thank you for this excellent 5 Star Review! It is great to read that throughout sales and pre-construction you were responded to promptly and given regular updates. We are thrilled to kno... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

The customer service provided by [name removed] was second to none. She was professional, extremely prompt in responding to our emails. We could not have asked for a better service. She checked in with us constantly to make sure we were ok and on track with all our plans. The staff from Robina were very helpful with the colour selection putting a few things into perspective for us. We found the whole team to be professional. A big thank you to [name removed] who introduced us to the design, we fell in love with. Very professional all round. Thank you once again. Now we look forward to working with the construction team.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Milly C, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! We are thrilled to read that the customer service you have received was professional and prompt. It is great to read that our team was able to fi... read more »

Happy customer, great job Metricon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

My experience with Metricon has been fantastic and I am really happy with my home. I am a first home buyer so did not know what to expect. The quality of this 14 sq standard home solution home is very high. Metricon's broker Loan Gallery helped me sort out my finances and loan and were extremely helpful. My site manager is professional, reliable and was excellent throughout the whole building process. Customer service was prompt at providing me information when requested and I was updated throughout the whole building process from both site manager and customer service. I have heard of horror stories with building but this has not been the case with Metricon. I have had a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Metricon to all family and friends or anyone wanting to build their first home.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Sophear P, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! It is great to read that your site manager was always supportive and reliable throughout your construction. We are thrilled that the customer s... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellence In A New Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Our Metricon experience so far has been first class, from the sales person who gave 100% plus in assisting my wife and myself in choosing our ideal home. We are so grateful that he found us a perfect size block in Harpley Estate, and a great two story plan. Once the land settled, Metricon wasted no time and construction got under way quickly. Our site manager was so helpful and always available when needed. We have been in our home now for 3.5 months and are very pleased with the whole Metricon process. WELL DONE Metricon and staff. Thank you

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi eelby, Thank you for this excellent 5 Star Review! It is great to read that your Sales consultant was able to find you the perfect block and a home design to suit you. We are thrilled to know th... read more »

1 of 83 pages