Filter By:

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Duxton 39 Coastal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

We have enjoyed our build from the initial sales office stage right through to completion of the build. We couldn't thank the sales person Allen any more for his professionalism. From day 1 he took the time to understand our needs and wants and he certainly delivered a great design, changed slightly from the standard plan.
The house build all ran smoothly and on time.
We were able to have regular updates by the site managers and any queries we had were resolved in a timely manner. Great workmanship from trades on site and we are extremely happy with the overall final result.
We have and will recommended Metricon to friends and family and will certainly use them again if the opportunity arises in the future.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Fast, Quality Build with a Site Supervisor from heaven.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Our overall experience with Metricon was a whirlwind of positive emotions. From the very beginning we felt like we were dealing with home building perfectionists and the final product does show that Metricon know how to build 'dream homes'.

Our site supervisor [name removed] was the most thorough and detailed supervisor we have ever come across. There was no stupid questions, he constantly updated us on the progress of home and ensured that if we had any queries or concerns he would answer them straight away. Overall he made the entire construction process an absolute pleasure, picking up on any mistakes and / or items that trades had missed and rectifying them before we walked through our home on various stages.

The conduct of [name removed] is a testament to the employees that Metricon have handling site and the construction progress, we could not have asked for a better tradesmen and person to help build our home. (The man deserves a payrise and hopefully can see our review!)

The initial consultation and colour selection was made into a fun experience by all consultants that we came across. Being an intimidating process selected every facet of our home seemed like an impossible task, however we were given time and patience, as well as advice throughout each selection and room.

If there was any room from improvement throughout the process it would be the building permit and relevant surveyor / council requirements. We were under the impression all would be handled by Metricon and came into some trouble with Council approval which we continually had to follow up ourselves. This delayed our construction by a few months and was the only negative experience from a whole lot of positive ones.

We are currently 2 months into our home and have found minor defects, the online portal is a great way to log any faults that we may have missed during our final inspection and is quite easy to use.

Overall any negative experiences were completely overridden by the final product we are current living in. As well as the workmanship and speed in which our site supervisor managed to completed our home in.

Could not recommend Metricon any more for those who want to build their first or 'dream home'.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Excellent Service - Wonderful Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

[name removed] managed the build wonderfully and was a pleasure to work with. [name removed] was responsive to my queries, easy to get in contact with and provided me with regular updates throughout the build.

When a fault identified, it was rectified promptly and to a brilliant standard.

The final cost was very accurate with the estimated cost and there was no additional expenses along the way.

Overall, a very good experience building with Metricon and would highly recommend.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Rachael Jane, It is wonderful to read our Site Supervisor was a pleasure to work with and his communication, regular updates and prompt assistance ensured your construction experience was a pos... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Built My First Home With Metricon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

My build was well managed from start to finish, I was kept in the loop constantly and all the dates were outlined to me and they were met 95% of the time.
The quality of the build was also of a high standard nothing short of what i had expected from Metircon.
The only issues were delays from outside contractors, but Metricon always kept me up to date and aware of any changes, couldn't of asked for anything else.
The cost of the product did line up with what was delivered. I have been told that you can build a similar house for much less, but the quality may not be the same. I would be recommending Metricon each and every time!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi ashan, Firstly, we would like to congratulate you on building and purchasing your first home, we can imagine this would have been a very exciting time for you! It’s great your experience has b... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Fantastic Service, fantastic quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

There will always be some issue when building and I would like if it was smooth sailing from start to finish, however when it was time to get started I was blessed to have [Name Removed] as my site supervisor. An absolute pleasure to have been able to work with. I have done several builds, and it's people like [Name Removed] that take all the stress out of construction. The quality of workmanship was above expected, the site was clan, and any issues were dealt with ASAP. Would I build with Metricon again - I wouldn't hesitate a moment to use them when needed again

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Arthur, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with our readers. We are happy to read our Site Supervisor was a pleasure to work with, provided great service and ensured your construction jo... read more »

[Name Removed] was a wonderful Building Supervisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

[name removed] was an excellent Building Supervisor. He achieved Practical Completion at least 3 months earlier than anticipated, so that we could move into our home before Christmas. He would make an effort to ensure we could schedule as many appointments as we wanted to view the progress of the build, so that we were confident with each step. When we next build with Metricon, we will be asking specifically for [name removed]!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Rose, Thank you for taking the time to share this 5 Star review with us. We are happy to read our Building Supervisor provide such excellent service and construction was completed 3 months ahe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Mar 2019

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Build is perfectly managed, [name removed] is a great communicator and is happy for me to call him if I have questions which is brilliant. [name removed] is a 5 star guy, he is a great representative for Metricon and the building industry, I hope all your supervisors are as first class as [name removed]!
Workmanship is 110%, we built in Qld with Coral homes in Brisbane 4 years ago and your build quality is superior

Pre build was the most horrendous experience I have ever had, as a customer service manager, managing over $200mil in orders I can't believe your office is so pathetic, you should hire me to sort it out, I work on Blackburn Road;)
Costs are as agreed.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Dan Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with us. It is disappointing to read some issues arose during the pre construction stage. We will ensure your feedback is shared with our Managem... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Metricon Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

From when we met [name removed] (and his amazing help), to agreeing on the final price, [name removed] helped us through the process and was fantastic. We chose the Metro 31 but it ended up being a metro 37!
Then we got handed over to the construction team. [name removed] our project manager, has been so helpful. He treats the house that he is building like it is his own. I am in the construction industry and I must say when I tell people how it has gone they are amazed at how professional and kind [Name Removed] has been. Great Job [name removed], would build with you again in a heart beat.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review. It is fantastic to read our team has provided such amazing service with their care and professionalism throughout your entire... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2019

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

It’s been pleasure to work with pre site manager [name removed] and [name removed] thru out the whole process of selections alterations and finalisation. They always value of their customers wants and choices and try to get best for their clients. I felt so comfortable to work with both of them thru out the whole process and they both Helped us to get the final cost under our budget. I really like the way they adjust with our selections and patterns. I really recommend Metricon for any of my friend who wants build there dream home. We finally building our dream house as exactly the way we want with Metricon. Both [name removed] and [name removed] works very professional and efficiently. They always return my calls and emails on time and organised all the appointment according to my busy life style. Thank you for all the support thru out the whole process. Would love to see my dream home finished mid of this year. Thank you [name removed] and [name removed] and the Metricon.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Rajitha P, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review. We are pleased to read our team has provided excellent service thus far with their professionalism and efficiency ensuring... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Great Service - Fantastic House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

The build was manage great from the beginning all the way through to handover.
All the staff i dealt with were friendly and very helpful.
Build quality is good, any items i needed to get reviewed or replaced was a simple phone call.
Had regular weekly touch bases with the build manager to provide updates on what had been done and what was planned next.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi SMistry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review for our readers. We are pleased to know your construction journey with Metricon was great from start to finish and our friend... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Building with Metricon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

The building was supervised by our building team [name removed] and [name removed], First up a big thank you to Metricon who were the only volume builders who would build in the Daylesford/Hepburn Springs region, The building process was smooth and easy once the construction started and at all times [name removed] and [name removed] were accessible and efficient when sorting out additions, changes or unforeseen issues. We were very pleased with the timelines for the build and the communication and inspections along the way. The quality of the finish was excellent and the construction finished slightly ahead of time which was great for us from a moving perspective and cost saving on rent. The end cost was equal to our estimated cost thanks Metricon job well done. Kind regards Jen and Paul

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review for us. We are pleased to read our team has ensured your construction journey was smooth and easy with their communication and e... read more »

michael.watson@barwonwater.vic.gov.au

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Building of Santorini 21

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Build was on time and to cost
Workmanship was at required level with supervisor ensuring work done or redone to required quality
2nd build with Metricon in 18 months and found processes had improved above our expectations
Supervisor was both professional and focussed on us as customers.
No variations - just to what we ordered
No upselling throughout process
Supervisor took great pride in the final product

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Wato, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with our readers. We are happy to read our team of professionals have provided great service to ensure your second construction journey with Metr... read more »

Amazing experience all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

From consultation to the building process with our sight manager we found it incredibly easy and everyone we worked with so helpful and amazing.
From the very start every one went above and beyond and if we didn’t understand something or were unsure they were happy to explain and get back to us communication was amazing with them. It made the process so stress free and we know we picked the right builder for us.
So happy with the results, our house looks amazing exactly how we pictured couldn’t be happier.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Maddi, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with our readers. We are happy to know your entire experience has been amazing and our team has provided great service to ensure your journey wi... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Awesome build experience, and the best building supervisor you could have!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

My build process with Metricon has been absolutely amazing, could not of asked for a better build supervisor and build support coordinator in [name removed] and [name removed]! They both were amazing and always kept me updated with the progress of my new home! [name removed] gave me regular weekly updates and always stuck to his word and had never let me down! My house looks amazing and the build quality is great, can not fault it what so ever. From day one of my build [name removed] said I’ll be in by Xmas, and true to his word I’m in well and truly before Xmas. There where no hidden costs what so ever! If anyone is building with Metricon I do hope they get [name removed] and [name removed] as their Build supervisor and build support coordinator! If I could give them 10 stars I would!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Dan2615, Thank you for sharing this fabulous 5 Star review with our readers. We are absolutely thrilled to know our team provided such amazing service to ensure your construction journey was a... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Hi all
From the beginning we have been very happy with the complete service from all involved in the building of my home
[Name Removed] the site manager has been keeping me updated with everything and inform me if any issues.
They are very friendly and helpful in Every way to make sure all goes well and I always look forward to Friday as [name removed] calls with other update to where we are at.
Great team!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Paz, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with us. We are happy to read our friendly team has provided such wonderful service and are keeping you informed and up to date throughout the con... read more »

Thank you Metricon Team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Thank you to Metricon for a great building experience. All went to schedule and the quality of the workmanship was high. A pleasure to work with due to great people (from sales to support to site management) and a very thorough customer service process. I was kept in the loop throughout the process by receiving weekly phone updates and having a direct access to the site supervisors. Special thank you to [names removed] who were our site supervisors for their attention to detail and for being great to work with. I will definitely build with Metricon again and will recommend it to friends and family!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Marzena, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with our readers. We are happy know our team has been a pleasure to work with and provided great customer service throughout your journey with... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Dec 2018

A Dream Come True !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Slab was poured in May 2018 and my beautiful two story home completed yesterday, and we have moved in! Such a wonderful job has been done by the Metricon Team. I met some of the trades who were polite and respectful, and very tidy (as many of my neighbours were happy to tell me). My build was managed by [name removed], who was professional and informative at all times. Communication with [name removed] was fantastic, he was always happy to answer my questions, and there were many !! I cannot fault Metricon, their workmanship and attention to detail is second to none. Many people told me building your own home is very stressful, however, I can honestly say, [name removed] and the Metricon Team made this process a very exciting transition and if I get the opportunity to build again, Metricon would be my first choice. Thank you !!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Keeley C, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review for our readers. It is wonderful to know your journey with Metricon has been fantastic and our team ensured the construction... read more »

Excellent process all the way through

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

My experience with Metricon on my first home process was extremely reassuring and as a result I have signed up on another contract for building my second home with Metricon prior to the first being competed. [name removed] has being Great. His knowledge and regular updates has been commendable and I look forward to working with him on my next property. Overall great work to the entire team.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Gary, Congratulations on building not only your first home, but your second as well! We are so thrilled to know our team has provided such excellent service and your entire journey with Metric... read more »

Great building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

From contract signing up to the build process it was smooth and stress-free. Our site supervisor [name removed] was on top of everything and was pleasant to communicate with. Our concerns were addressed and been followed through. Customer support and building support coordinators were very helpful and prompt in responding to all our queries. We are very happy with our building experience and would highly recommend Metricon to family and friend.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi mohit mahajan, Thank you for sharing this 5 Star review with our readers. We are so happy to read your experience with Metricon has been smooth and stress free and our team has provided great... read more »

Our Metricon Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Our experience with Metricon has been exceptional from the very beginning. From planning to build, we couldn’t have asked for a better service. Our site manager [name removed] and his team always sends us updates and all queries answered at a timely manner and their attention to detail has been great. With that being said, the quality of the build is of great quality and we didn’t have any problems or issues during construction. Our expectations were surpassed as our first home is to be settled at an earlier date than anticipated and we couldn’t be more happier. And to top it all, our final cost is on budget. Highly recommend Metricon as their people are easy to communicate with and the quality of their work speaks for itself.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Vivas J Aquino M, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review. It is wonderful to know your journey with Metricon has been exceptional from the very beginning and our team has ex... read more »

1 of 112 pages