Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Excellent works and speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

The quality and speed of works is exemplary and overall I am very delighted with the progress to date which I must say surpasses my expectations. I have built with Metricon in the past but this particular project stands out for all the right reasons. The preparatory aspects [selections etc] leading to commencement of actual construction can do with improvements as it's too convoluted and time consuming for clients

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Milton, Thank you for an excellent review. It is great to know that you have been delighted with the quality and speed of your build. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant department fo... read more »

Maidstone

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Just satisfied.....

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

We felt like we were left in the dark on a lot of the building process as being new home builders and that things weren't explained in detail to us. The construction of our home is sound but I must say, the majority of the works are left to be desired and were slap stick to the point of having to get windows replaced due to scratches.
[name removed] and [name removed] were always polite and there to answer our questions, which there were a lot of. We feel that Metricon need to reassess some of their contractors.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Brooke, Thanks for your contact. Our team are currently on festive season break and will investigate this further on our return, from 2nd January. In the meantime, please email us (customercare@... read more »

Metricon Official

H Brooke, We are yet to receive further details to identify your build. If you could please email customercare@metricon.com.au with your Metricon contract number and/or property address, this will ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

The experience with Metricon has been an absolute delight the whole way through. I purchased a Lawson 20 which is part of the Home Solution range and cannot thank Metricon enough. [Name Removed] was my site manager and was simply outstanding. He made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the whole process providing constant updates and information regarding the status of my build which made me feel at ease. The finished product is incredible and I could not be happier. The service was incredible from the very start right until I got my keys handed over to me from [Name Removed]. [Name Removed] still contacts me even a month after handover which is extremely professional. Highly recommend and would definitely go through Metricon again. A great experience the whole way through. Thank you Metricon!!!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi CGK, Thank you for sharing your 5 STAR review! We are proud to read your experience with Home Solution by Metricon was an "absolute delight" the entire journey. We will ensure your kind words a... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2017

we love our metricon home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

from start to finish our consultant [name removed] was pleasure a to deal with and being 1000 klm away [name removed] made it smooth sailing, our builder [name removed] was very informative and kept us up to date through out the whole build. house was finished on time with out any surprises and we couldn't fault workmanship was on point. we would build again with metricon.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi knox86, We are glad to read your Consultant and Site Manager both provided great service to you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we do hope that you will Love wh... read more »

First Home in North Lakes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

It was a great start. Our Sales rep was great. He was knowledgable, attentive and responsive. He had great insight and his recommendations were sound.

Moving from sales to selection was smooth. There were a few hiccups before and during the selection which I can only dial down to some miscommunication and possibly my expectations were not set appropriately. However once those issues were out in the open the Customer Relations rep worked extremely hard to remedy the situation and help us get the house started.

The star of the show; our build manager was probably the most impressive part of the whole experience. He set sound expectations, he kept his promises and he got us in before Christmas which is all we wanted! He put us first and himself second which is all you ask for.

His standards he strives to uphold are the most important thing to him and it shows! The house is abolsutely amazing! The finishes are beautiful! My Fiancé and I could not be happier. A perfect end to the year and a solid start to 2018.

Thanks you Metricon for helping us kick a goal this year!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 STAR building experience with our readers! We are very delighted to read of the outstanding service you were provided with during your Metricon... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Signature Series Build - at lock up stage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

We started our journey with Metricon in February 2017. We fell in love with the Bordeaux design and started the process to refine the design for our needs and for the design to also suit our corner block. Throughout the process we have felt comfortable & assured with our decisions as we were guided throughout each step. Metricon's professionalism was second to none. The final building approval was received in July. We took 2 months to get our land ready for building and then construction works commenced in September. Its been 4 months into the build and we're nearing lock up stage. The works have gone smoothly. I'm a professional Painter by trade and I'm a stickler/fussy on the build being done as perfect as humanly possible. I can definitely state that the workmanship/trades used in constructing our property to date have been of the highest quality. Our Building Supervisor ([name removed]) together with the Signature Series Construction Manager ([name removed]) have both managed the build without a hiccup. They have been both approachable, supportive and have explained any queries we have had during the build. As we enter into the new year (2018) we're looking forward to the project being completed and moving into our dream home. We will review Metricon again at time of completion.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Carmelo, Thank you for a great 5 Star Review. We are very pleased to read that your home has progressed very well. 4 month to reach lock up for a home your size is certainly efficient. We trust ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Southern NSW Construction End Date: Mar 2016

Metriwrong

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

not to Australian standards the house is fallen apart. Think again if you want to build with them
Not a good company from your dream home to a nightmare
We also still waiting for someone to call back from the 24th of October
Try to speak to them and you get the runaround no will take responsibility for the work

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Alvaro, Thanks for your contact. Our team are currently on festive season break and will investigate this further on our return, from 2nd January. In the meantime, please email us (customercar... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi Alvaro, Thank you for contacting us via Product Review and for bringing this to our attention. We take our customer's feedback very seriously and hope you will allow us the opportunity to inves... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 1 question

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Springfield, Qld- First Home Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Overall our Metricon building experience was excellent!!! We are very pleased with the house design and build.
As first home builders the customer service was so friendly and helpful all round.
Metricon go beyond and above where it counts.
Site Manager [name removed] and Building manager [name removed] were so helpful and accommodating. Very conscientious when jobs required attention. Customer reps [name removed] and [name removed] went above and beyond to help with all preparation work. All the staff from the studio so helpful and friendly as we were nervous about this process but they helped ease that job so well. From the maintenance team [name removed] topped it off with such friendly and efficient service to complete the 6 month review check.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Win, Thank you for allowing Metricon to be the builder of your first home. We are pleased to read our team provided you with friendly and helpful customer service, going above and beyond. It is ... read more »

Definitely happy to build with Metricon again in future!

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Awesome First Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

The quality of the new house is great! Our site manager, [name removed], was very professional and helpful. He has proven his outstanding management and organisational skills by making sure the construction was completed ahead of schedule. [name removed] always update us with the progress of the build and there was no issue during the built. To top it off, we got to move in before Christmas!

Overall, I'm very happy with Metricon!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Michelle H, We are pleased to read about another happy Metricon customer's building experience. It's a credit to our team to have your home completed ahead of schedule, allowing you to enjoy you... read more »

Goldcoast

• 1 answer

Fantastic build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

The workmanship and build quality of our new house was excellent. Our site manager / building supervisor was really good and helpful.
Very well managed and the construction was completed well before the due date.
Excellent customer service and support. Staff was always helpful when you call them for any queries
We will recommend Metricon to all our family and friends.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Balpreet, Thank you for providing our readers with your 5 STAR Metricon experience. It certainly is a credit to our team for being able to have your home completed ahead of schedule, being sure ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Our build has been faster than we had been quoted - so far the quality has been without problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Our build is not yet completed! However, so far it is well ahead of schedule which is due entirely to the programming and management by [name removed], our building supervisor.
He has been available to us most of the time but it is better to ring him rather than try to contact him by SMS.
Nothing has been a problem for him and his attention to detail id freaky. If he, or we notice legitimate problems they are scheduled for resolution forthwith.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi fred, Thank you for providing us with an update of your Metricon experience thus far. We are pleased to read your building supervisor makes himself available for you and any concerns that are ra... read more »

• 1 review
  • 7 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Unsatisfactory Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Construction Services have been very slow and not up to the mark specially at the time of finalisation. Not attending the phone calls, not replying to the emails and not able to meet the targets as promised. Seems like after they have got the major chunk of payments, they seem to have lost their interest in finalisation which is very visible from the fact that all the homes in our neighbourhood which started construction much after us have already been completed and families have moved in. Very disappointed with “Australia’s Top Builders”

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Shalini Gupta, We take our customer's feedback very seriously and hope you will allow us the opportunity to investigate the above matter regarding communication during Construction. If you coul... read more »

Details have been sent at the email provided.

Metricon Official

Hi Shalini, thank you for your post.
Our Customer Care team is in receipt of your email and will continue to correspond through email communications.
Kindest Regards,
Metricon Customer Care.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

We would like to dedicate our special thanks to the site manager for his excellent job and customer service. He has been demonstrated his dedication and commitment to the build of our FIRST HOME. He contacted us regularly to update the build progress. He never say "NO", whenever we sent someone around for the quotations. Nevertheless, we're pretty happy with the quality and customer service!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Gary and Jin, Thank you for providing us with fantastic feedback about your Metricon experience. We are proud to read your Site Manager provided you with excellent customer service and showed de... read more »

Point Cook

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Dear Award Metricon, Love you become my nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Ref: Customer code: 493781
Your Ref 685010

I have paid first deposit on 17th November, 2017 and had contract at same date. We agreed that I will come back from China on middle of October to do colure design and sign final contract.
I came back on 18th October and [name removed] (your sales) was going to the holiday for two weeks. We meet him at end of October we found that Metricon even not finished final drawing and not scheduled our colure design. We visited [name removed] many times at your office and send complaint letter on 9th November. We also told your staff our complaint at studio M but until today almost one month late still no reply from Metricon.
Our return flight tickets are on 28th December I wish I can got final drawing and final colure design within 8 month and two weeks from first payment day. I wish Chinese people are able to trust your company brand and Australia Reward.
Best Regards,

George

Dear Metricon Customer Care,

I am very glad to find word the "Metricon Customer Care". I have try my best efforts and to be great patient in order to get Australia award's builder service (even not expected care) but the true story is not easy. Your reply is first response from Metricon after first written complaint to [name removed]. I would like to say that " Dear Award Metricon, Love you become my nightmare". Yes it is true story that "Choice Award Metricon just like song broken my heart". Facts and the timeline are as following:
1. First deposit $1500 and initial contract was signed on 17th April 2017.
2. Metricon promised we will obtain the initial drawing and floor plan within two weeks. However, Metricon failed to deliver the floor plan on schedule. Therefore, I had to go back to my business in China on 7th May after one month completely wasted in Australia.
3. We reached agreement with the Sanctuary Lakes Committee on the floor plan and façade treatment on 12th July. We believed the plan was prepared by Metricon, agreed by us and approved by Sanctuary Lakes. Consequently, there should be no further questions but just some paper works to be done. Surprisingly, on 14th September Metricon decided to submit another design to Sanctuary Lakes without prior notifying us nor obtaining our permission. The design was completely different and even Sanctuary Lakes Committee was surprised to see it, since they also thought all parties have reached an agreement in July. Clearly, this plan was not approved by both Sanctuary Lakes and us, so it wasted another two months of effort conservatively speaking.
4. Nonetheless, I was explicitly informed that I would be able to see the final drawings by 2nd of October. According to my experience with Metricon so far, I booked my flight on 18th October to arrive Melbourne just to allow more time for your slow system to proceed. My son informed [name removed] for the date of my arrival and my expectation to see the final drawings. Not surprisingly, [name removed] was on his week off, and wouldn't be able to see us on 2nd of November. I understand that [name removed] deserved his personal leisure time, but what really upsets me is the Metricon system was not functioning during this whole time. When we finally met him on 2nd November, all we got was the same drawings as 12th July. Seriously, I mean for God's sake, it took Metricon four months to get here and you could not even get to draw the pillar right. As a result, we were told the plan could finally be submitted and drawn, which should happen three months ago. Again, Metricon broke its promise and delayed us for another four moths.
5. At last, on our last meeting with [name removed], we was told even the process has been delayed, on the middle of next week we would know the date to receive our final drawings. This date should be roughly before January since, the drawings takes up to three weeks. After three weeks of no response, we were notified that the plan has not been sent to drawings yet, hence we could only hope to see that drawings on late January. This scored another two weeks for the delay team.

So, Metricon please, let me do the math for you: Start from 17th April 2017 the initial deposit date to 8th December 2017, it has already been eight months of working and we do not even have the final drawings yet. Besides that, guess how many month Metricon wasted? Two weeks plus four months plus another two weeks equals to five months!

Please understand this complaint letter is not against our agent [name removed]. He has been working hard to help us and as he told me in the phone today he had already spoken to the managers to push the schedule. So the letter is complaining about the frustrating system to deliver value to customer in Metricon.

Like I already mentioned in my previous complaint letter. So I am requesting Metricon to take customer experience more seriously. Since I will leave Melbourne at the end of December, I wish the final drawings and color selection and contract to be signed before that time. Therefore we can at least recover some of the time wasted in the last seven months and moving forward.

As a customer with Chinese background, I was surprised for Metricon's slow-reaction and progressing time as the top building company in Australia. I believe none of the foreign investors will favor such long period of waiting time. The only reason for me to holding my complaint and experience from the product review, ACCC and Chinese social media is because our Agent [name removed] worked hard to communicate and explain the situation to us. Hence I am willing to maintain my patience a bit more.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi George, Our Customer Care team have received the above review via Private Message last week. As per our correspondence, you will be contacted today to schedule your Studio M appointment for sel... read more »

Great Experience with Metricon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

We couldn’t be happier with the workmanship and quality of our home. It was finished just as we imagined it would be. With weekly updates from our excellent site manager (name removed) the process ran very smoothly and exceeded our expectations. We would certainly look to build with Metricon again in the future and will be recommending Metricon to family and friends.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi CJM, Thank you for your wonderful 5 STAR Review! We are pleased to read you are happy with the workmanship and quality of your home and the final product it is as you imagined it would be. It's ... read more »

Great new house

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Building a home with Metricon has been a great experience, at times a little slow, but are happy with the overall outcome. From the original Sales consultant to staff at M Studio and Stratus, though the contract phase and onto the construction team the service has been been great. Our Site Manager regularly contacted us with updates of progress and the activities that were coming up in the following week.
It is easy to see that Metricon strive to get the best out of all trades with the quality of workmanship being of a very high standard which shows that each trade takes pride in their work.
This is our third house build and was by far the easiest build. I would be very happy to recommend Metricon to others.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Peter T, We are pleased to read you have had a great experience with Metricon and the service provided from initial sales stage through to construction has been great. It's fantastic to know you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Stressful and Frustrating

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

So, me and my husband is about to build our FIRST HOME, we have no idea with the process about building, so we believed on what is been told to us by this company and on what they advertised that they are the best builder. We signed the contract and was told that we can add upgrades even after signing it will be like a variations, the sales person said we can do upgrades as a variations.

And we started the process with our efficient coordinator. Our first Coordinator is Great and the Best. Our request are easily addressed, smooth sailing, she explains things and the reason behind it and always comes up with alternative options when we don't like something, all issues easily fixed and she communicates very well, response to my emails on the same day or the next day. Apparently she has to go on maternity leave.

Then new people took over, as far as I know whole new bunch of new people in the metricon team. Our frustration starts. Some upgrades that we want that is on the upgrade list of our home range was declined, reason? We don't know because there is no explanations. They declined variations we requested with our 1st coordinator. I am asking them why my 1st coordinator was able to assist us with those upgrade request and now they are declining it. There will be no update on what is going on unless you will email them. The worst part is I feel like we are begging them to do the upgrade!

The upgrades that was approved is a long conversation and feels like I begged it for them to approve it. Poor customer service from the new Customer Coordinator. We don't received regular update on what is going on. Its an ongoing issue for 3 months!

Its been a slow process and difficult since the new Coordinator team took over.

Not happy and not excited to build anymore! Starting to regret why I choose this company. We are only at the planning stage and we are already frustrated.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Charmine, We have received your review via private message on December 12th and advised this matter is currently being reviewed by Management. We have also received the same correspondence via ... read more »

Update. My concern has been addressed by the the Manager and he easily fixed this problem in a flick, he approved our request right away. I hope I will not encounter any disappointment with this pr... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi Charmine, thank you for your comment. We understand our Management team have resolved your issues, we are glad to know this has been completed. Should you have any further enquiries relating to... read more »

Excellent Experience Building with Metricon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We are so happy we built our new home with Metricon. It has been hassle free the whole way through. Home was finished in time frame we had asked for - before Christmas. The customer support has been awesome - they have been with us every step of the way and nothing is ever too much trouble. The whole team are very friendly and knowledgeable. Our site manager was amazing and his tradies were perfectionists! We are so happy with the end result and have watched the build from beginning to end and know we have a great quality home. We would recommend Metricon to anyone without a doubt. Thank you so much to the whole Metricon team from the Sales consultant Customer Relationship Consultant, Colour Consultants, Super Site Manager and the superb Tradesman! A special mention to our site manager - he's a keeper Metricon, a great asset to your company. Love where you Live! :-)

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Leigh, We pleased to read about yet another happy Metricon customer's experience. It's great to know your journey was hassle free and you are happy with the end result, which was delivered to yo... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

First build experience was flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

[name removed] from Metricon as a site supervisor/project manager was fantastic with updates and professional service 10/10
When we needed access to see our home he would fit us in, as both my husband and I work 7 days it can be difficult to get us both in the same location as the same time and [name removed] understood and worked around our schedule.
Metricon as a whole are a very helpful and productive team.
Timing of the home was just perfect being finalised prior to Christmas break :)

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Elisabeta, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your 5 STAR Metricon experience. We are proud to read that your Site Supervisor was accommodating to your schedule and provided yo... read more »

Fantastic first build experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

As this is the first time we've built, Metricon and in particular our building supervisor [name removed] was a star, guiding us through the process. From the outset we were advised on where Metricon was in the build, which stages were coming and what we could keep an eye out for (wanting to be involved wherever possible).
Initially the assistance in setting our design and contract was great - very professional and transparent.
The subsequent visit to Metricon's studios to make final design choices was helpful and not pushing us to buy more but to decide on what fitted us best. It showed a company focusing on the client and readiness to adapt to client needs.
It was this readiness and flexibility to help which made the key difference for us, making the build a personal process, rather than a box ticking exercise. While as someone building quickly learns, there's of course a lot of stress in terms of managing funds, times, legals, documented formalities and even people, the real focus needed to be on making sure our home was built well, and [name removed] (and the staff at Metricon HQ) really helped more than anyone in this.
The communication from the accounts team was helpful and answered clearly and quickly. The build itself progressed quickly; remarkably so despite weather and initial delays with approvals. Once started, we were kept involved by [name removed] who provided superb advice and support, regardless of the questions, and he clearly knew both his role and his teams'. His goal is clearly to provide an excellent result, to create a bespoke home, not just to complete a task and build a house.
The work they have produced (despite being new to building) is in our opinion, absolutely top notch, an opinion seconded by several of our friends who have built multiple homes. After the build was completed we had a 3rd party double check the work (we had this booked before the build commenced), but I must say it wasn't necessary as [name removed] team had already picked up on everything and he actively walked us through minute details we would have missed.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Harper, Thank you for providing us with fantastic feedback on your Metricon experience. We are pleased to read your journey was personalised and our team were professional and transparent. It is... read more »

2 of 77 pages

Hi Metricon, we are building a Metricon Liberty in Sydney. We are two thirds of the way through the build and have identified significant structural defects in the house. Many elements do not comply with the tolerances in Australia standards and there are significant difference to the contract plans. The slab is not level, the walls and ceilings are not straight, the brickwork is sloppy, the waterproofing is defective, and the site drainage poses a significant risk of slab heave. After dismissive and unsatisfactory responses from Metricon's senior management in NSW over the past 2 months we have involved NSW Fair Trading and are awaiting their inspection. Has anyone else had a similar experience mid build? How did you resolve these problems? Do you have any suggestions to assist us and your senior management in NSW to rectify the defective workmanship? Peter

Peter asked on Jan 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Peter, thank you for your enquiry. We are dissapointed to read of the issues you are experiencing. Please allow us to seek further feedback for you by contacting us via email to customercare@metricon.com.au referencing your contract number or full Lot address. We look forward to your contact.
Kind Regards,
Metricon Customer Care

Thanks Metricon, As suggested we have contacted your customer service by email last week. So far we have not received their acknowledgement of this mail. Our recent experience has been that Metricon's NSW senior management and customer service team do not acknowledge or return emails, faxes, letters or phone calls. Many other Metricon customers we know of have had this experience. Frustrated about this, we sent an email last week directly to Metricon's Joint CEO asking him to assist Metricon's NSW team resolve their defective works. This email was received by him and was forwarded to Metricon's NSW General Manager, who has since acknowledged the communication and has promised some action involving your Executive Building Manager. We are advised that his role is to 'clean things up' Peter

Hi Metricon, I refer to the earlier question I asked you about the '6 stage quality assurance process' in your marketing communications. Thank you for listing the 5 building stages. Can you please provide some details about how each building stage is thoroughly assessed to assure ultimate quality. What processes does Metricon conduct within the building stages to assure the quality? Also, what is the 6th stage that is mentioned in Metricon's brochure? (In your response you only mention 5 stages?) Can you please provide some details, or direct me to where I can find this specific information. Please help me to understand what this actually means when my home is being built. How is Metricon different to "other builders" regarding quality. Peter

Peter asked on Jan 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Peter, It is good you are keeping the lines of communication open. I am learning a lot from you, and it a good thing that everyone talks and communicates. All the best, sincerely.

Hi Metricon, We are building a Metricon Liberty 45 in Sydney. We are two thirds of the way through the build and have identified significant structural defects in the house. Many elements do not comply with the tolerances in Australia standards, and there are differences to the contract plans. The slab is not level, the walls and ceilings are not straight, the brickwork is sloppy, the waterproofing is defective, and the site drainage poses a significant risk of slab heave. After dismissive and unsatisfactory responses from Metricon's senior management in NSW over the past 2 months we have involved NSW Fair Trading and are now awaiting their inspection. Has anyone else had a similar experience mid build? How do you resolve these problems? Do you have any suggestions to assist us and your senior management in NSW to rectify the defective workmanship? Peter

Can anyone good, honest and reliable builders in the Melbourne area, who specialise in sub-dividing / building medium density houses? Many thanks

Brittany S asked on Jan 11, 2018