Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Worth every dollar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

After hearing some negative stories about Metricon we have to say that we are more than satisfied with the whole process. Right from the start all our consultants were attentive and gave good advice. They really listened and from the day they sent us home with our colour selection board we knew we were on our way to building our dream home.
From the day we met our Building Supervisor, [name removed], we knew that we were going to be well looked after and felt that our new home was in good hands.
His attention to detail and commitment to building a quality home, in the fastest time possible without compromising on workmanship was apparent from beginning to end.
All the trades were efficient and respectful and now that we have been in our home for almost 3 months we couldn't be happier and love everything about it.
We are happy to report that our Building Supervisor, [name removed], has been back to ensure everything has been completed and we cannot thank him enough for his help and continuous support.
He really made it an easy going, pleasant experience. Thank you [name removed]. We were really lucky to have you manage our project and are so grateful.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Peter.G, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback for our readers! We are so glad to read that our teams were attentive and were able to provide you with good advice.... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: May 2018

One word - legendary!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Both Mierium and I would like to send this email out by saying a massive thanks to [name removed], [name removed] and especially [name removed] for giving us the most memorable build experience ever. While this review might be a tad long, I would like to reflect on every great moment we experienced with Metricon so that other potential customers truly understand the value they get by going with Metricon.

[name removed] was our first point of contact and all we did was say which development we were looking to build and without a single hesitation, within 20 minutes he had my plans, covenants, land details and frontages information and gave me options on which type of house we could build. The product knowledge [name removed] had was a world apart and most of all his calmness and honesty is something we have never seen with a sales agent. After 40 mins we left DOULTON 56 at Burwood East with our potential future home. Trust us, NO OTHER builder was able to do this as they all said we will call you once we get your plans but little did they know that Metricon had already delivered something for us to take. First impression counts and that feeling we had to know we had the best sales exec take care of us, is simply marvelous.

[name removed] was our second touch point and I still recall going in for my color appointment unprepared and absolutely confused. Numbers are my forte and I am aesthetically challenged but [name removed] made this experience a walk in the park and with the help of my wife we know have the new place that we call home. [name removed] was not rushing us but made sure we made the right choices and was happy to accommodate more changes after our appointment given we were unprepared. We could not have asked for a more accommodative and understanding color consultant.

We always leave the best towards the end, and that is [name removed]. One word that best describes [name removed] is – LEGENDARY!!!! We have made it very clear that when we build with Metricon next time, we will only do so if we can have [name removed] as out site supervisor. We have heard so many negatives about Metricon builds but [name removed] and his way of delivering customer expectation simply put all those negatives to rest. There was not one day that we felt a sense of uneasiness because [name removed] would call us to keep us informed on any hurdles. Most of all he would suggest a solution rather than a simple no. We would love to share some experiences, but it will only make this review ever longer. Whether that is customer service or treating his on-site trades personnel or help us fix up some glaring mistakes – [name removed] was up for the task. I still recall that day [name removed] rocked up when his newborn was ill because he felt that he would let me down. Even though I insisted for him to leave and care for his daughter, [name removed] was adamant to help me on site. In all honesty, words cannot describe how that made me feel but we are grateful to Metricon for finding such engaging and truly passionate staff. In summary, I would like to give a 11 out 10 for our experience with Metricon!! Truly amazing and thank you so much.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Raj, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review! We are so proud to read that our teams have been able to give you the most memorable building experience ever! F... read more »

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Aug 2014

Big shark, big problem

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have to say the customer service quality from Metricon is above average. But once you were in the contract with builder, you are not expecting to involve with them after you moved in. Because that means the house is in trouble. Even you will have the final inspection before settlement, some problems are often found after you are living in. From my experience, Metricon hires project manager to handle those house construction projects and those PMs arrange subcontractors to finish each part of the whole house. In our final inspection, some of the doors can not even lock on...Of course when you found the problem, Metricon will fix it with no charge at the point and even after you moved in the first six months. But believe me, you need ask for leave and waiting for someone coming at home. No one will compensate the time you spend anyway. After final inspection and amendment of issues we found during the inspection which were not only a few, we moved into the house. That is not the end of the story. More issues came out after lived in. Some issues were found after six months, therefore, it means you are on your own luck. I live in this house Metricon build in 2014. In there four years, let me list things went wrong. 1. the sound of water drop behind the rangehood when raining, Metricon said it is fine as long as you did not see mold wall or ceiling. 2. some of the doors knob is not working functionally and this part is the worst piece of job of the whole house. And i can not even find new one to replace. the only option left is to save money and redo doors. 3. floor under carpet mustered up so you can feel up when you step on it with wired sounds. I understand that is not avoidable when the floor last for years, but this is the fourth year, and i can even see the curve of those bump up area. 4. the edge of the carpet and stairs with carpet was dangerous with needles with sharp side upfront. I am not sure how it happens but it does hurts when step on. 5. Tile joints of surface floor in the shower room is broken in the second year. Very worried about the water will leak under the surface and even affect the ground floors ceiling. Lucky 2 years after, i did not suffer the pain yet. But every time when i was in the shower, always feel worried about it. 6. Outside lamps were broken with very few use. 7. Solar panel was broken just after the warranty. 8. Centre heater system was broken just after the warranty. (just broken in a week). I can not list all of the issues because my time did not allow me to do.

To sum up, the construction is quick, finished in six months. And problems are heaps. Customer service is good but from a customer aspect, you never want to use it. To be honest, i did not pay too much attention on the construction period and move in a rush. So, my suggestion is to follow the construction step bu step and did as many as inspection during the construction. At least Metricon finished the house instead of ceased in the middle as some small builders did. But the quality is really something they need work hard on it. Good luck, everyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in relation to your building experience. Please be assured this information will be forwarded to management for business improvement p... read more »

Adelaide

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Australia's Professional Builder of the Year??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We built with Metricon as we naively assumed it would be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. How wrong we could've been! I have resisted the urge to vent on this forum for the past 6 months but if just one person reads this and reconsiders before signing on the dotted line then it's been worth my time.

I'm not going to detail every single issue because I really don't have the time to do that. What I would say is that it's apparent that Metricon (at least in Adelaide anyway) have grown too big too fast and that's never a good thing. It comes at the expense of other fundamentals that any sound business or company should be built on. Things such as good customer service, quality workmanship and good communication. Needless to say we rarely experienced any of these.

Time after time we were let down and disappointed, and sadly even lied to on several occasions towards the beginning. From first signing with Metricon to handover, we had 2 diffferent sales consultants, 3 different customer service coordinators, 2 site managers and we've had several different staff allocated to us for service & warranty issues since handover. Hardly a picture of consistency is it?!

To give you an idea of our problems, here's a taste. In the planning stage we decided on upgrading our standard aluminium sliding doors to a wider frame and upgraded "commercial" handle. It wasn't until our first site meeting that we noticed they had just installed the standard doors and handle. We queried this and were told Metricon had changed door/window suppliers. No prior consultation took place, they just assumed we'd be happy with the standard doors or hoped we didn't notice??

It was left up to us to do all of the leg work to identify a suitable replacement, with little or no assistance from Metricon. By the time they agreed to a timber sliding door equivalent, the surrounding brickwork had been completed which has left a gap along the top lintel. This required a tacky looking strip of timber trim across the top to hide.

The new timber doors had to be sent back to Melbourne twice. First occasion they sent doors with the wrong panel configuration, the frames and several panels were also split and damaged. I was told all frames and panels had been replaced and returned for install. Turns out they lied because I'd taken the time to discreetly mark all of the QA stickers from the first delivery. Bit disappointing when I noticed half of the "new" doors were still infact the original ones (and still damaged too!) When our site supervisor assured me they were all new doors I showed him pics I had taken of the QA stickers. He mumbled something inaudible and changed the subject (then resigned 2 days later!)

So, our sliding door saga continues. Not only did Metricon's "professional" painter make an absolute mess of staining the doors, he was generous enough to put some stain on the metal handles as well! After returning twice to try and fix them, he took it upon himself to coat them in a dark glossy interior stain which has almost completely covered the woodgrain. Did I mention this guy's assistant shared with me he was "still learning about painting" on one of their many visits here after handover! WOW!!!

So another painter was then sent to paint the doors with a matt-finish clear coat to dry and reduce the gloss. I honestly think the doors are now at least an inch thicker than when they first left the factory! Ah yes, I nearly forgot to mention that all 6 panels of glass had to be replaced as well because they were all scratched!

But the fun hasn't stopped yet. We identified in mid-Sept that one of the striker plates on the main door handle was the wrong size and the lock didn't engage properly. Yes that's right, 9 months ago. To date we've had 3 phone calls from Dowell trying to arrange a fix (Metricon clearly forgot it wasn't a Dowel door anymore). A Metricon service guy came around to replace it a few m9nths later but brought the wrong handle. When I queried this I was told the handle had been discontinued and no longer available. I checked the suppliers website and confirmed this wasn't the case. Took me maybe 30 seconds to establish that. Their idea of a "fix" was to take the striker from their display home nearby and hey presto it's all good! Errm no it's not, not when it's got stain marks all over it and it's not even the same colour!

So this morning I was waiting at home with the anticipation of the promised new handle to be fitted as arranged. Much to my absolute surprise (I say that because surely things couldn't go wrong again could they?!), another wrong handle turns up and I'm seriously about to set fire to these doors!!!

But you know what's the most frustrating thing with all of this, despite all of my phone calls and emails in a vain attempt to sort this mess out, not once has anyone from Metricon actually said "I'm sorry". They say all the right things though and assure me it won't happen again but guess what, it does!

I'm a huge believer in the expression "actions speak louder than words". Unfortunately all we've been hearing is words.

All I can say is, make sure you consider ALL options before making the mistake we did.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi TKB, We are extremely disappointed to hear of your experience. Please allow us the opportunity to raise your concerns with the relevant internal team. If you could please send us a private messa... read more »

I was anticipating your corporately-worded response Metricon. My post was not intended to illicit anything other than informing other potential Metricon customers of the terrible experience we've h... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi TKB, We appreciate you leaving this feedback for us and our readers. We will ensure this is passed on for future business improvements. As requested, we require your full lot address or contrac... read more »

sydney

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Excellent Service and Warranty work (NSW)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We would like to recommend the excellent work of [name removed] in Metricon's Service and Warranty NSW. We would like to thank Metricon for [name removed] 's excellent service. [name removed] had been our first site manager two years ago when we engaged Metricon to build our house. [name removed] then moved to Service and Warranty department. When [name removed] was our site manager, [name removed] was always quick to to rectify the issues of contractors' work.

[name removed] is an excellent person with his workmanship. [name removed] always goes above and beyond his work. He always came to our house on time to do service. Apart from that [name removed] has good communication skills when dealing with people. [name removed] takes care of his work, and looks after Metricon's clients.

We are very happy with [name removed]'s service.

We will recommend Metricon to our relatives and friends.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Hoang, Thank you for taking the time to write this 5 Star Review for our readers! It is great to read that your recent warranty works were completed quickly. We are thrilled to learn that you al... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

It was overall an excellent experience and were very surprised by how easy and stress free the whole process was. The people involved [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and rest of the team were fabulous in providing advance notices, sufficient time to action and also provided prompt responses to our queries every time. The progress pictures were always on time and I am happy to say that our entire build was faultless, prompt and perfect. Thank you Metricon!!!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Johnson, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback for our readers. We are so glad to read that our teams were able to provide you with regular communications and prompt response... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Sydney Region Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Fantastic start to the process.. Great service team from Metricon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Currently, I am at the beginning stages of the building process. We have very recently signed our Building Construction Contracts and have already been contacted by our site Coordinator.
With what one can describe selling our first home a hellish experience, coming into Metricon has been nothing short of fantastic. This is our first time building and so far its been a great experience.
From my initial enquiry after seeing the home design online, to receiving a phone call, price lists all in the same day from the Metricon team. Metricon have been available and answered my enquiries quite quickly. A special shout out to [name removed] our Customer Support Coordinator – she is a credit to the team! Her honesty, guidance and positivity in helping my wife and I navigate towards this whole process has been very much appreciated.
One of the other main reasons we went with Metricon was the inclusions, this particular floor plan and the price. Albeit we did add a fair upgrades, but this is expected. But for value for money – we could not go past Metricon. With what Metricon offer as an inclusion you would have a beautiful home with no upgrades.
Looking forward to this next stage and watching our plans come to life!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Efrem Wong, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that the Customer Support Coordinator was able to assist you throughout the process with positivity and guidance. We appreciat... read more »

Wantirna South

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Horrible and Absolutely Frustrated Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Our land was titled in Jan 2018, the construction still not starting yet. Our design was rejected by the land developer three times because their drafting team was not doing the job correctly. As a professional construction company, they are not familiar with the design guidelines published by the land developer. We have actually noticed so many errors by ourselves and requested them to rectify on the plan. However, the plan came back to us still with the same error on it. Then we had to go back to our CSC and notify them with the same stupid error. The CSC had to go back with the drafting team and requested them to correct the same old errors! It’s a waste of time for everyone and at end of the day, customers will have to pay for the delay damages. We all make human mistakes, but you don’t make the same mistake a hundred times!!!

The whole process of getting the final plans done was an absolute pain, the communication always took so long. We tried to make appointments with their designers and CSC to discuss all those design issues face to face. They kept saying that we couldn’t be booked in because all their colour consultants were unavailable (perhaps too busy with new customers and couldn’t care less about existing customers). If Metricon is really short on staff, please recruit more people for god’s sake! We got the building permit in May and are still waiting for the electrical plan to be finalised, this is the third week already and we still don’t see the final variations. They just play you around by saying “we ensure you this will be completed today” and trust me, you won’t receive anything on that day! Even you send complaint email to customer care and management, they simply ignore you or you will get an unapologetic reply after a few days! They always have excuses to defend themselves. Once your money is paid, you lose control of everything. It’s been extremely ineffective to communicate and really frustrated with their slow progress! Now we start to worry about the actual building work after reading the negative feedback on Product Review. Anyway, if you are considering building with Metricon, think twice before you pay the money!!!

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Zhao, We are very sorry to hear of your experience. Please allow us the opportunity to follow up the relevant team internally and to address your concern. In order to fast track the process, ple... read more »

It's glad to see Metricon actually cares about customer satisfaction, my contract no. is 674041.

Metricon Official

Hi Zhao, Thank you for providing us with this information. We have escalated thw matter to our Management for their review. We will share an update with you as soon as this becomes available. Regards, Metricon.

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2018

This is prefect. Good communication with builder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Happy with the service and results of what I got from Metricon. Metricon kept me updated with every step and my site manager is a responsible guy to respond all my question during the whole process works as he made things easier to understand and helped me. The other thing I was impressed with was the attention to detail my building supervisor gave to my house, he kept on top of his tradies making sure they do a good job.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Wing, its great to read that you are happy with the service provided from the Metricon Team. We are thrilled that your Site Manager kept you updated and informed on what was happening throughou... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Stress Free Process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The workmanship is good. Hardly found any major issues, but of course, we still have our 90 days grace period to find and report any issues / faults. But overall, we are satisfied with the outcome.
Our site manager has been progressively keeping myself and my husband updated on the status of the build. We were pleased with the communication, but most of all, things were explained clearly.
The only one thing I need to inform is that the Metricon internal communication was missed at the start of the base being built. I previously stressed that I would be informed of the date on the base being built. But due to the holiday season (Jan 2018), no one informed me on the date when the base is built and we have missed informing our eternal independent inspection. I was disappointed with the lack of communication at the start.
Customer Service and support has been good. No issues with respond on email or return calls. All questions were responded in a timely manner.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Elizabeth M, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our readers! It is great to read that you are satisfied with your home and you were kept thoroughly updated during the build. ... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Incompetent Sales Manager and Consultant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

My journey with Metricon started on a high in FEB 2017 as my sales consultant wanted to win my business on 2 blocks of land that were to Title in a year. I received several calls and pressure to pay my deposit and lock in a manager discount. My entire experience started to become an experience from hell. I recommend that you stay away from [name removed] and [name removed] no customer should experience anything that I have gone through.

1. Whenever I asked for any changes I always received a negative answer that it can't be done or it is not possible With no confidence in Metricon anymore I escalated the matter and [name removed] could not resolve it again and on this occasion I asked him to look into my refund on the blocks and yet he ignored any request made. This refund request was made on the 29SEP2017. This made me question his work ethic and his attitude towards her clients.

On 7 March 2017, I received an email from [name removed] the Consultant to say that [name removed] has decided that the discount no longer applies and he has asked her to price my quotes at the new price. I then decided that my deposit was paid only because of the managers discount and requested for a full refund of my deposit and yet again I got no response.
I have no confidence in Metricon and requesting for a full refund on both my blocks of land.
Please stay away from Metricon. I feel totally scammed with my deposit. I am still chasing my full refund.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Meds, We are extremely disappointed to hear of your experience and take your feedback seriously. Please allow us the opportunity to raise your concerns with the relevant Management Team. Please ... read more »

I have escalated the matter with [Name Removed] who is a Senior Financial Accountant with Metricon. She assured me that she would get a resolution on Monday the 18th of June. She called me on Monda... read more »

Metricon Official

Hi Meds, We apologise for what has occurred, and are sorry to hear that we have not provided a response within the agreed times. As requested, please supply the full lot address, contract number or... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Professionalism+ Efficiency + Cost Effectiveness = Happy Cleint

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We engaged Metricon to build a 54 square hampshire for resale in [name removed], the process from start to finish was seamless and professional, we knew where we were at every step of the way, from design to completion, Backed by their internal audit process you can be assured of a quality standard build, construction completion was 5 months inside the contracted completion date saving thousands in interest charges, Our site manager [name removed] was motivated, attentive and communicated to us every step of the way, I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Metricon again.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Mark Ohlsen, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that you had such a professionally, seamless process. It is great that your home was completed in a timely manner and your s... read more »

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Very happy with our new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Overall a great experience building our first home (home solution), the sales consultant [name removed] was knowledgeable, honest and upfront about all costs involved prior to signing, which by the end of the build was entirely true. The customer service coordinators (yes we had 3) were a slight let down except for the last one, [name removed] was amazing and really did her job well answering any queries either by phone call or email on the same day.
Then it came to the build, we were given the details of our site supervisor, and sure enough the next day he called and introduced himself, from that conversation you could tell that he was well mannered, polite and extremely dedicated to doing his job professionally. He called EVERY Friday and gave us updates on the build and the plan for the coming week, and he was spot on, everything that he had said was completed. During the frame stage I noticed a few issues with the frame (small splits) Called him and he made time to visit me the next day at the site to explain and give me a tour. Within two days all the issues were rectified and the build progressed.
The entire build time was just under 5 months (including Christmas)
Where he really excelled was when it came to handover, he went out of his way to get us in by a certain date, when all the other staff were finished/ not returning calls or emails, he was the only one that actually made the effort to make it happen (the certificate of occupancy took 5 weeks) They say that the site supervisor makes or breaks your experience and this is the case for us, he made our experience and very memorable one and because of this we would have no hesitation in building with metricon again.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Troy, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our readers! We are pleased that you sales consultant was upfront with you about all the costs involved and was very accurate. We app... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Melbourne Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Site Manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Our site manager was fabulous. From our first phone conversation we felt comfortable and at ease with him. [name removed] was attentive to detail, he kept us in the loop at all times and was an absolute pleasure to work with. [name removed] is not only professional but also caring to his clients. Metricon are definitely lucky to have [name removed] on their team.
Thank you [name removed]!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi REZ, Thank you for this fabulous 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that from the very beginning your site manager made you feel comfortable. It is great to read that he constantly keep you updated ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Excellent assistance and friendly guidance preparing to build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We have completed the pre build stage (our build starts this week) which was a stress free process. [name removed], our sales consultant was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, helping us to choose exactly what we set out to build.
[name removed], our pre- site manager, has helped us through the entire pre construction journey, in regular contact with all the information we needed. [name removed] is also very professional and friendly and very considerate given we live in Victoria but we are building in QLD.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Bernadette Loudon, Thank you for this excellent 5 Star Review! It is great to read that your sales consultant was very knowledgeable and friendly to help assist in choosing the right home to sui... read more »

Dream House with a Dream Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Being our first home, my partner and I were very surprised by how easy and stress free the whole process was.
Expecting the worst, the customer service and communication we recieved through the entire process was unbelievable. Our internal contact [name removed] was prompt, accurate and quick to answer any question. Our site supervisor [name removed] was an absolute pleasure. He went above and beyond anything we could have hoped or expected. From weekly calls to update everything about the build, keeping us informed every step of the way, to even advising and rectifying situations out of his control. Even during our final walk though, [name removed] was a perfectionist, picking up even the smallest defect that we hadn’t worried about as it couldn’t have been seen. Our entire build was faultless, prompt and perfect.
We would not hesitate in an instant to build another Metricon House!

We are in love. Thank you Metricon!

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Crowley93, Congratulations on building your first home! It is great to read that you received unbelievable customer service throughout your journey with Metricon. We are thrilled our team was pr... read more »

Lismore

Verified Customer Build Location: Northern NSW Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Good Service and end result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We built a 2 storey home with Metricon in Nth NSW.

Our build was delivered ahead of schedule, issues were addressed promptly, the customer service we received from was exceptional, good QA system, the finished product is of a high quality and our expectations were definitely met during all phases of the project. It is difficult to find service as good as we were provided resulting in a pain free experience.

Whilst a few minor things were missed on the plans, we were consulted with and compensated. Just about to end the 6 month service period and to date every defect lodged has been prioritised appropriately (no major issues though). I would definitely recommend building with the Metricon Robina Office, their direct staff and associated trades were professional and competent. Overall we are very happy, great result.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi JKW, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our readers! We are thrilled to read that you received such exceptional service and you are very happy with the quality of the finishe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Happy with the service and results of what I got from Metricon. From day one Metricon kept me updated with every step and my site manager [name removed] is the best guy to have especially if you have no idea of how the process works as he made things easier to understand and helped me throughout the building process. As much as building is a frustrating experience, my site manager made it a relaxing and easier journey for me.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Eddie, Thank you for this awesome 5 Star Review! We are thrilled to read that your site manager was able to make your journey a relaxing one and made things clearer for you to understand through... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: May 2018

Extremely happy with our first newly built home!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

From choosing our floor plan to the final completion of the build, we were extremely happy. We went into our first meeting with our sales consultant - [name removed] - knowing what sort of floor plan we wanted and how big a block we needed. [name removed] helped us change the plans to suit our needs and helped us choose the block best suited for us.
When choosing our colours, Metricon had a vast variety to choose from. They had sample selections and we managed to swap a few colours here and there, which essentially combined 2 sample selections. [name removed] helped us with this part of the process and she was very thorough.
The council approval was quite fast, and our only delay was the bank with the valuation - this put us back a few weeks.
Once all this was sorted, we were ready to start building our first home with our site manager on hand - [name removed]. [name removed] was fantastic. We had several viewings of our home at different stages of the build and this allowed us to see the sizes of the rooms at different stages and mark up anything that was incorrect and also make changes as needed.
Metricon has an excellent reputation and we are very very happy that we built with them, especially after seeing some other houses and their finishes. The quality of our home is indescribable.
All the staff we dealt with at Metricon from start to now have been great. They have excellent customer service and are very thorough in their work.
We definitely recommend Metricon and if in the future we decide to build a second house, we will definitely choose Metricon.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi StephD, Thank you for this great 5 Star Review and congratulations on your first newly built home! We are pleased that you have been extremely happy through the entire process with Metricon. It ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

This is the first time I've built a house, I heard alot of negative stories about building in general so I was pretty nervous at the beginning. But when it started my building supervisor [name removed] was in constant communication with me, keeping me informed about what's happening now and what's happening next. The other thing I was impressed with was the attention to detail my building supervisor gave to my house, he kept on top of his tradies making sure they do a good job. I will definitely build again thru Metricon they give you peace of mind.

Comments
Metricon Official

Hi Dimi M, Congratulations on your first time building and thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled that you were kept in constant communication throughout your journey s... read more »

4 of 92 pages