Occasionally customers are given an incentive through vouchers to write a review if they have used Metropolitan Plumbing services.

Toilet replaced in 3 hours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Huge thanks to Sven for a professional and immaculate job! Sven was punctual and solved our issue competently. I will not hesitate to recommend Jim's Plumbing.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback Chloe. We are pleased to head that you found our services to be professional and punctual. Metropolitan Plumbing 664847

Exceptional Plumbing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Excellent plumbing service provided by Sven from Metropolitan Plumbing. Could not ask for more. Very friendly and great quality service. Called earlier this morning and was able to obtain same day service. Had some tap leaks fixed, along with five (5) sets of taps all replaced with new ones in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Also had a new dishwasher which required a custom/adapter fitting to connect due to aging pipes. No more leaks and new dishwasher all connected, working well. Highly recommended. Thanks Sven, appreciate your service!

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Litsa! Metropolitan Plumbing 664284

Basin fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Product and service was excellent. Advice provided was very helpful to assist with further fix solutions in the future. Thank you again.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

It is great to hear that you found our plumber to be helpful and provided you with a great service. Thank you Shane! Metropolitan Plumbing 663716

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

The advice and service provided by Metropolitan Plumbing was outstanding. All repairs were carried out completely and in a timely manner and the place was left very clean.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Hi Nat, thank you for your 5 star review. We are very pleased that you found our services to be outstanding. Metropolitan Plumbing- 651802

Great service and consideration

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Great service and was very considerate that I had a young baby who was trying to sleep. Will definitely use them again. Explained the problem really clearly and showed me how to monitor the progress.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for your great review. We are please to hear that we were able to provide such a great service to you- 652071

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Very happy with same day service. Plumber was there within 45mins of call and fixed my mother in laws bath. The plumber followed up a few days later to see if everything was okay with the waste pipe.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive review! Customer Service Manager Metropolitan Plumbing

very happy with service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Very efficient and helpful.. I appreciate the quick response from our phone call, and the professional manner in which it was undertaken.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Hi Pam. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plumbers in Australia and have the ability to respond to majority of calls within the hour. Thank you for your positive f... read more »

Verified Customer

Great service to promptly fix blocked drain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Excellent responses from call centre to tradesmen arriving and job completed promptly with good advice and cleaned up area well

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive review Andrew! A large portion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service. Customer Service Manager Metropolitan Plumbing 640791

Blocked drain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Excellent service from Mick the plumber, he explained all the costs involved before unblocking the drain.
He did an excellent job & also explained we had cracked old clay pipes which could be trouble for us in the future.
I would definitely recommend metropolitan plumbing in the future.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you David. We really appreciate your support with sharing your experience and look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Metropolitan Plumbing 640593

Speedy and kind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Very clear on price structure no surprises. Arrived early in timeslot worked quickly and with respect for my home. Explained the issues and how to avoid it in the future.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you Michelle. As a emergency plumbing company we strive to always have plumbers on standby who are able to attend your call right away. We are pleased we were able to help out on this occasio... read more »

Blocked Drain Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Fantastic job in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend the services of Mick & Metropiltan Plumbing. Thanks for a professional job.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you Grant, Its great to hear that you found our plumber to be professional. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. W... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Blatant rip off merchants

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Needed a smallish section of pipe replaced in Mt bathroom and it cost >$1000. Standard weekday rates are $76 for call out and >$50 every 15 mins!! Spoke to another plumber who said it should have cost less than half that price!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Good Afternoon Jeebs, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service, Please could you provide me with a job number or contact our customer Service Manager 1300 068 480 to discuss f... read more »

619041

Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Hi Jeebs Please can you call our Customer Service Manager or email through a good time to call you email [email protected]

Enjoying my new Wilson Hot Water System

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Had no hot water for the past 3 months. I called Metropolitan Plumbing after having read through their website. Brendan came and did a great job. He was polite, friendly and seems to have a good knowledge of the hot water system. He answered all my questions. Brendan explained my options and then provided a quote for the work. The job was done pretty quickly and professionally without any complications or issues. He replaced my Wilson Hot Water Unit with the latest model that works better and looks more modern. Now I'm enjoying hot water in the shower. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality of the job. I'm thankful to have a better Hot Water System especially in this winter. Will definitely recommend Brendan and Metropolitan Plumbing to friends.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you Suzana. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have on Hot Water Systems and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. A la... read more »

Thorough and attentive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

Darren did an excellent job. He was prompt and courteous, clearly explained my options and provided an accurate quote for the work. Darren completed all the required safety testing and organised for an electrician to complete the required electrical work on the same day. I was equally impressed with Pete and Christian from Metrolec, who were both polite and thorough, and showed the utmost regard for safety (both theirs and mine). Once the installation was finished, Darren, Pete and Christian explained the work they'd completed and tidied up after themselves. Would highly recommend Metropolitan Plumbing (and Metrolec).

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Prompt, courteous and polite l is what we strive for when a client calls looking for help. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plumbers in Australia and have the abi... read more »

Gas fitting by Luke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2016

Luke was very thorough in his work. He was courteous to us, and explained as he went what he was doing. He tested the gas fitting, and showed us the results.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you Robyn for sharing your experience.
Metropolitan Plumbing

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2016

Had a burst pipe, called Metropolitan Plumbing...they were there in the time frame quoted, job done in half an hour by a very friendly, professional plumber....

Cheers!

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

It is great to hear that you found our plumber to be friendly and professional thank you DJM for sharing your experience of using Metropolitan Plumbing.
Metropolitan Plumbing

Verified Customer

The story of a leaking toilet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2016

I contacted M P with a non urgent leak from the toilet pan seal. The office staff were very polite and I was scheduled for a service call the same day. As promised I received a courtesy call from Darren M 30 mins before his arrival. The toilet pan required removal and I was impressed with Darren's care in completing work that could have resulted in broken tiles. Darren also advised that P.T.R. valves on hot water service required replacement. This work was completed in addition to the initial job request. Darren had access to a well stocked van and all work was able to be completed with great organisation and a minimum of fuss.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you Mike for writing this great review, We appreciate our customers taking time to share the experience of using Metropolitan Plumbing, We have passed the feedback onto Darren and the team.
Metropolitan Plumbing 598684

Verified Customer

Blocked sewer, toilet and bathroom.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2016

Appointment was for 1530-1830. Plumber [Scott C] arrived bang on 1530!
Very friendly and professional with his work.
Drains cleared successfully.
Very happy with his attitude and work.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, all our vans are satellite tracked giving us the ability to have the closest plumber in your area respond to your call quickly, We have the latest technology in ... read more »

Leaking shower

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2016

Arrived well within the time range given, kept me fully informed (using language I could understand!) and provided excellent service, including sourcing the part required and picking it up right away, rather than having to come back another day. Debra K

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Hello Debra K, Thank you for the feedback. I'm so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved a... read more »

hot water service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2016

All went very well, work was quoted quickly and unit was sourced on a Sunday - very impressed. I would use Jims Plumbing again and will recommend to others.

Comments
Metropolitan Plumbing Official

Hello Brian la fontaine, A big thank you for this great review, Hot water system repairs and replacement are a speciality of ours at Metropolitan Plumbing and we are pleased to know you are happy w... read more »

1 of 4 pages