Review rating:

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Happiness is a Greaser

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

My Black on Black with White wall tyres, is a classic that makes me smile! Love riding it every chance I get and enjoy the Electricity assistance, that makes hills and riding into the wind a breeze! I added saddlebags to the Rear Pannier Rack, so scooting to the shop. Just adds to the pleasure of riding my Greaser!!! This bike is the best investment, in my Happiness and Health. The whole set up, is ergonomically right from me. Win Win all around I say!!! I can see my Greaser Happiness, as a never ending story!

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Celebrity Status in town

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I absolutely love the bike and after bringing it into an E Bike dealer in Corvallis they fell in love with it after I gave the owner a ride. I've been on multiple trips and it performs flawlessly. I recently took a 20+ mile round trip and returned home with over a half charge remaining on the battery. I have recently been advised that this site only covers Australia. I attempted to remove my review but unfortunately I am having a bit of an issue.

Purchased at: Amazon

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

A bike that is a work of art

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

I have not stopped smiling since I got my bike it’s great I love it even when you are not riding it it’s like a work of art. I have add a rack and throttle finger switch and am now hoping to get some panyers made up for the back rack so they match the seat and grips

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Thanks for the review Richie boy, Panniers would look sweet on the back of the Greaser. The Greaser sure is a great bike to have a chinwag over and stops people in their tracks when they see it. ... read more »

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Cool and Practical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Have recently purchased a Greaser. My poor car is now lonely in the garage and the Greaser is in the lounge room!! The Bike is not just fun it is a true commuter. I’m doing nearly 40km a day and having a blast. Quality is great and a very comfortable ride. Need to find Greaser club for weekend fun!!!

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Thanks for the review Steve

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

The BEST!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

What a bike! Great build, great quality and great style.
Where I live is quite hilly and I wanted something to take the sting out of all the climbs on the way home. I was a little apprehensive if the greaser would perform on some of the steeper hills but it did so with ease!
A very fun bike to ride!

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Lisa, thank you very much for the awesome review if you require anything or have any questions please contact us via our website - www.michaelblast.com.au

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Don’t usually write reviews, but really good product deserve a thumbs up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

It’s the real deal guys.... great build, individual styling with real character, GREAT value (do your research and there is nothing quite like it for the price), and five star service. If you want a fun and practical cruiser it’s absolutely top notch, and it really has presence In the flesh...

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hey Pablo, thanks for the knd words mate, also i appreciate you answering questions that are asked by other interested riders :) The GREASER is truly a fun bike to ride! If you require anything ... read more »

Peace bruv =)

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

This is more than an electric bike

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I recently got my Greaser in classic black with brown leather - and it is gorgeous. Not only do I think that, but it’s a genuine head turner. I have comments all the time when riding past and even the most battle hardened cyclist in full lycra stops to appreciate it. I have the 250w version and use it to ride a commute of 12km each way and it’s perfect. I have a steep hill near my house and it makes that morning lift up it so much easier than before. Stunning!

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Mathew, thank you so much for your review of our Greaser, we are very happy that we have another Greaser rider amongst us :) if you have any questions or issues please reach out to us at anytime... read more »

BOOM ! THERE THE GO !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Well finally made the disision to buy one could not be happier great quality just a all round good think

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Clay, we are glad you decided to pull the trigger and buy a Greaser, it will give you many trouble free years of service. If you have any issues or questionsplease reach out to us at anytime C... read more »

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

The Best and Coolest Purchase I have ever made !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

When you ride it, you cant wipe the smile off your face. I have always been into bikes and the Greaser is well designed and really well put together. I have been looking at electrics bikes for at least 5 years. Almost bought one from the states, but so glad I waited. Like some of the other lucky owners, lots of looks and questions from people on the streets. Overall - Awesome! Would highly recommend the Greaser.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Stickman, thanks for the awesome review mate! We are happy that our Greaser puts a smile on your face, we would love some photos of you and your Greaser please send them through to our email add... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

A wonderful bike at a Great price point.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Im very happy with my Greaser. The overall quality is great.

I've had loads of strangers approach me to comment on the wonderful looks of this beast, and it *is* a beast. At 28kgs The Greaser is no lightweight but even with the PAS off she's still completely rideable thanks to the 6/7 (?) gears.

Also, she's physically large. Any vid you watch showing short folk riding The Greaser....well they aint short folk, its a huge bike.

It has a really long wheelbase and is taller than I expected. At 5'10'' I have to have the saddle very low. Dont let the pics fool you this is no BMX size bicycle.

I've never ridden an electric bike before but even with the UK's strict rules on motor size and speed, this bike is still a joy to ride.

Is it perfect? No, there's one or two little tweaks I'd personally make but any small issues pale in comparison to the rest of the bike and the whole experience of ownership.

There's an Electric Bike in my local cycle shop that has a similar spec as The Greaser but at 100 quid more and without the looks and charm she has.

Other vintage bikes I looked at were far more pricey.

Im so happy to have mine I just want to constantly show her off and normally I'm a hugely shy person.

Lastly, this isnt a "gimmick" bike

For me, it's my sole form of transport and once I get my fitness back up will be doing a 30mile round trip daily.

My only tip for new owners is don't underestimate her size so when buying a U/D lock get one longer than normal.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Frank, thanks for your awesome and informative review on our Greaser electric bike, if you have any questions please reach out to us at anytime.

www.michaelblast.com.au

I do have a couple of questions, whats the best way to contact you?

Michael Blast Official

Via email - lovettindustries@yahoo.com.au Or FB message via our main page - www.facebook.com/lovettindustries

Perth

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

What a sweet ride.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I picked up my Greaser from Ace Cyclery in Palmyra last week. I only had a chance of a short ride, since then I have put over 50kms on it. I can't believe how great this bike rides, the moment you start to pedal and the PAS kicks in , you can just cruise along with very little effort.

The styling is awesome, people stop and stare and want to know all about it, the ride is smooth and plush.

I had an issue charging my bike, a phone call to Conrad and he immediately dispatched the replacement parts. That is top customer service, the follow up messages to ensure that the problem was rectified was much appreciated.

Great company and awesome product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Bully, thanks for your review mate, i'm glad you're loving the Greaser and thanks for the kind words about our customer service. It is of the highest importance that our customers, are treated w... read more »

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Classic Greaser Electric bike!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I bought the Black Limited edition 250watt Greaser and have to say it’s a stunning retro looking bike. Quality control is very good and between the 250wt motor and Shimano gears gets you up those tough hills easily. The large tires handle rough roads easily and the bike also has a good headlamp for night riding. Recommended.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Cav, Thanks for the review mate, we are glad you are enjoying it and know it will give you many years of trouble free service. If you have any questions about the Greaser or our products pleas... read more »

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Literally a Blast to ride

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my Greaser or the top notch customer service from Lovett Industries! The build and design quality is outstanding. Arrived in perfect condition and minimal assembly. I didn't even need to adjust the derailer. Just hop on and ride. Such a fun bike! Already put a couple hundred kilometers on the Greaser. Great workout with no battery assist and easily climbs hills with battery assist. Looking forward to adding the optional rack as soon as available. Thanks for a great product!

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Jerry, i'm glad your Greaser made it's way safely to you in Alice Springs! Thanks for the awesome review and i'm 100% positive your Greaser will serve you well for many more thousands of kilomet... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

OMG! Definitely the best vintage styled ebike out there!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I have owned quite a few e-bikes over the years from Lekker, Specialized and Avanti

The Michael Blast Greaser is by far the best vintage styled e-bike I have ridden! Especially for only $3000 you get so much bike and style for such an awesome price. It screams cool and has a fantastic range, I'm a big guy and I get just over 45klm per charge. Riding hills around my area is a breeze and headwinds are a thing of the past, the electric motor is powerful and really hauls!

Also the company (Lovett Industries) are awesome to deal with their customer service is really good and they kept me up to date with everything

I would 100% recommend the Greaser and the company that sells them.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Dominic J, thanks for the awesome review, i am glad you are loving your GREASER, and if you have any issues please let us know and we will sort them out ASAP - www.michaelblast.com.au Cheers ... read more »

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The BEST electric bike on the market and with style!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

I often shop and purchase products online on the daily and have never really bothered writing a review on my purchasers or customer service but I got to say since purchasing my new Greaser bike from Lovett Industries I have been so impressed!!! Not only does it have that old school feel bout it but it just looks fantastic and it sure does get a few looks from bystanders.

If anyone is looking to purchase a electric bike I highly recommend purchasing a GREASER from Lovett Industries, you definitely will not be disappointed, the bike itself is of high quality, very functional and so smooth on the road you can ride quite the distance as you can travel around 50 klm per charge.

The customer service has been extremely exceptional from my very first enquiry to the after care service, their response is always prompt and helpful.

I love my bike so much even my husband has a Greaser on order, thank you Lovett Industries hubby and I look forward to riding our slick bikes together soon.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Amz, thanks for the awesome review, we are stoked you are enjoying your GREASER any issues or problems please reach out to us @ www.michaelblast.com.au

Lovett Industries & Michael Blast

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

The coolest bike I've ever seen or had the pleasure of riding.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Absolutely love this bike it is fantastic its so smooth to ride and looks like its straight from the past but with all of the modern day touches we all love. Getting a very consistent 45kms per charge on full power and with the light on when ever I'm riding which is super bright even during the day. The customer service is also second to none which is a awesome change from the crap service I've had in the past. All in all i would definitely recommend this bike for everyone and if i could give more than 5 stars I definitely would.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi SJKWG, thanks for the awesome review I'm stoked you are enjoying the Greaser. If there is anything you need assistance with please get in contact with us - www.michaelblast.com.au

Lovett Industries & Michael Blast

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Well worth the money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I purchased the Greaser in the pre-order stage and all I can say is that it has definitely been worth the wait.
Without a doubt this is one of the more powerful electric cruising bikes I have ever had the pleasure of riding. The bike is solid, well build and there is no question about it, it is definitely unique!
The suppliers of this bike, Lovette Industries, are 100% committed to their customers and their product satisfaction. For me, the dealings that I have had with them have been nothing short of excellent and they are quick to sort out any issue or question that you may have regarding this bike.
I am one very happy customer, and I can strongly recommend this bike to anyone considering purchasing an electric bike with kick butt character and back up service.

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Scott, thanks for your honest review mate, I hope you enjoy your Greaser, remember if there are any issues or you need any assistance please get in contact with us. www.michaelblast.com.au Ch... read more »

Sydney

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

What a fantastic electric bike.....So much style and class just love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I purchased a Greaser about 2 months ago on Pre order and have had it for a while now and all i can say is WOW!! i just love it, the old school style and the effortless electric powered assistance is just awesome.

Riding up hills is effortless and the range per charge is superb i can get to and from work everyday on a single charge which is about a 55klm round trip. It beats the frustration of the M1 traffic and i get some fresh air at the same time.

I am just over 6ft and the bike is very comfortable for a fully rigid bike, Also another thing to note is the customer service from the guys at Lovett Industries/Michael Blast is awesome, they kept me up to date with shipment and answered all my questions.

I would 110% recommend the Greaser and the team at Lovett Industries, i will be back to get another for my wife very soon!!

Ronald

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Ronald, glad you are beating that pesky M1 traffic mate, thanks for your solid review and if there is anything we can assist with or if you have any issues please let us know www.michaelblast.... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Best bike I've owned cool as all F**k

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Bloody awesome bike!!! Coolest bike on out there by far, Everybody loves it!!!
It came fully very well packed, charged, tyres pumped up all I had to do was fit the bars and pedals
I love it,, thanks you so much for your customer service it’s been an absolute pleasure
dealing with you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Bob, thanks for the stellar review mate, our Greasers are pretty cool, please enjoy your Greaser mate and remember if you have any issues please reach out to us anytime www.michaelblast.com.au... read more »

Michael Blast Official

Hi Bob, we have just setup a FB Group for all our awesome Greaser riders please join our group that is ONLY for owners of our awesome Electric Bikes - https://www.facebook.com/groups/12958396105965... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Awesome electric bike Retro vintage style and perfect for cruising too and from the beach and around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

When looking at this bike it is easy to say it is amazing, the curves of the tank to the LED headlight on the front, the build quality is extremely good and it is so easy to ride, My wife absolutely loves it and cant wait to get back out on it again. I am getting a consistent 45klm per charge and it just feels amazing to ride.

Overall i am extremely happy with the bike and would recommend

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Michael Blast Official

Hi Mahima, thanks for your awesome review mate, i am glad to say you are currently 1 of only 20 customers in Australia with a Greaser, please enjoy the ride and if you have any issues or need anyth... read more »