Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Great Topper and Pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Our existing mattress, which we paid a lot of money for when we bought it about 2 years ago, had become extremely uncomfortable. We didn't want to purchase another mattress so soon, so we decided to buy the MicroCloud Topper. It has made a huge difference to the comfort of the bed - we no longer wake up with aches and pains. We also bought a couple of pillows and without a doubt, they are the best we've had. Would definitely recommend MicroCloud.

Purchased at: MicroCloud

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Bevan, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to know that both our topper and pillows have created a more comfortable experience and allowed for better sleep.

comfortable

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

I bought this to put on top of a very firm mattress. While the topper feels almost cloud like at first, after half an hour or so, like most things made of synthetic materials, it begins to feel hot. Perhaps for winter use only.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Romaine, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you have experienced that soft, cloud-like feel that our topper is renowned for. We are sorry to hear that you have been slee... read more »

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Is great- not worth the high price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

I found the mattress topper beautiful & comfortable for the first few weeks; then it developed a "lump" in the middle of the bed; so much that my husband commented he felt he was going to roll out of bed at night. I must say that having previously purchased a "target" mattress topper, I found the MicroCloud felt softer- when we first received it. However, after some time has passed, I'm questioning the high price of MicroCloud; when Target provides a great mattress topper for about 1/6 the price. A bit disappointed, actually; after reading all the amazing reviews on here prior to purchasing.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Trace, your review is certainly very helpful as it will allow us the opportunity to investigate why the problem occurred especially considering that the reputation of the MicroCloud hotel topp... read more »

Brilliant topper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Love the topper, the mattress is still terrible but with the topper it has become so much better! The speaks volumes! I Would highly recommend this to product to everyone.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Mikey, thank you for your review and recommendation. Please to know that our topper has made a significant difference.

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Comfort plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Bought topper several years ago and simply cannot do without it. Like sleeping in a bed of pillows. Excellent if you have aches and pains. Still like new after 2 years

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Mezza, thank you for your review. We're very happy to know it has been providing you with long-lasting comfort and pressure relief.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Have tried 2 different toppers recently to compare and found that we really do prefer the MicroCloud Mattress Topper. Definitely adds more comfort and luxury to sleeping on our already comfortable mattress.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Tracy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the extra luxury of our mattress topper.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Absolute luxury and comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

This has given our bed a luxurious comfort factor which was lacking - not sure if it is the bed or our old bones! Doesn't matter because we are sleeping much better! Love it!

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. That's great result to know that you're enjoying better sleep.

Woodford, Vic

• 1 comment

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I am so pleased with my the new topper. I have arthritic and back problems which have meant interrupted sleep. Now, when I wake in the morning I realise I’ve had several hours of uninterrupted sleep because the topper is so very comfortable. My husband says he finds the topper gets warm, but it hasn’t been a problem for me. I’d certainly buy another.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Judy, thank you for your review. We're very pleased it has helped alleviate some pain and allowing you to enjoy better sleep.

Thanks you - it’s a delight!

Parkdale

Date Purchased: May 2018

Soooo comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I have to write this review and I rarely do, because this is such a good product. This mattress topper makes any mattress amazingly comfortable and no one would think that they are sleeping on anything else but the highest quality mattress. Such a good price too. Would highly recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Jen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the luxurious comfort!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it. Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it . Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it. It’s great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Nick, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're sleeping comfortably!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolutely gorgeous!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have two of these - one for home and one for our city apartment. They make for a luxurious sleep and it is hard to drag myself out of bed in the mornings - I am so comfortable!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi AJM, thank you for your review. MicroCloud comfort at both properties - perfect! It's always nice spending that extra bit longer in bed.

Melbourne

Gotta love this topper!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I was a little hesitant about spending the money on a MicroCloud Topper when there are cheaper ones out there. But once I read all the reviews, I thought this has to be a great product. I purchased it for my caravan, but trialled it on our own bed first. We were certainly impressed & will look at getting another one. Looking forward to the caravan test this weekend over a much firmer mattress.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Darren, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're able to use at home and in the caravan. Our topper is popular choice to make the caravan/RV/camper trailer mattresses more comfortable.

Stepney

Absolutely worth it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I had a stroke 6 years ago (age 38) and needed a new bed. i bought an extremely firm one which i'm still getting used to. Buying the MicroCloud Mattress Topper has made a world of difference. I'm not waking up with half as much pain. I look forward to my bed being worn in and i know for sure it will be perfect. Thanks so much for making an amazing product available to the public!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Good afternoon, thank you for your review! We're so very pleased to know that our topper has made a dramatic change to your comfort during sleep. Hopefully not too long until that mattress softens up a bit for you.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

This is perfect, I can't live without it !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I love my new MicroCloud Mattress Topper. My mattress was so hard and uncomfortable and I used to wake up with a sore back every morning. Now I don't want to get out of bed, it's so comfortable and I no longer wake up with a sore back. I highly recommend this product.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Leanne, thank you for your review. What a fantastic result! Our topper really does take pressure off the body and help people stay in bed longer.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Made a huge difference!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Recently bought a mattress that was way to firm, found MicroCloud and bought a mattress topper and its amazing!
Only thing is has made the bed slightly warmer to sleep but the comfort wise its perfect 100%
They even delivered it to my door because I was desperate & sore!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Bron, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that our topper has helped transform your bed & relieved pressure.

Sydney

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

High expectations but not disappointed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased a new mattress and we found it a little firm. We researched mattress toppers and based on the MicroCloud reviews, we decided to order one. They are not inexpensive but as we say, "the quality remains long after the price has been forgotten"!
We are so happy that we have just ordered a second mattress topper for our older mattress in our second bedroom ... guests coming to stay will certainly get a good night's sleep :-)

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Jenny, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you have experienced a significantly more comfortable outcome as a result of our mattress topper. Seems like your guests will be sleeping well too!

Camperdown

• 1 question

Back in my bed at last

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Bought a new Computer matched king size bed and base, soooo disappointed - my side which should’ve been soft way too firm. Moved back to my 18 year old bed so I could get some sleep. Was very hesitant to spend more money after paying over $4000 for new bed but in desperation bought a MicroCloud topper (after checking reviews). Hallelujah back in my new bed. Topper is fabulous - love it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Jan, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper has created a more comfortable outcome.

Happy Repeat Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

This is the 2nd mattress topper I have bought off MicroCloud, to be used on a sofabed for family sleepovers. The 1st one we bought is an absolute dream (excuse the pun!) to sleep on - therefore I am confident and proud to provide this comfort for my family also :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Chrissie, thank you for your review. Pleased to know the family is enjoying the comfort of our topper.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

So comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

After sleeping on the mattress topper I have found it super comfortable and not overheating as much at night. I am now getting a much better sleep. I would recommend to everyone!

Purchased at: Online Computer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Joey, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has improved comfort and temperature regulation.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We have a firm mattress which is fairly new and good quality. After having a back operation a year ago I'd wake up a little stiff and couldn't lie down for long on my left side in bed. Had the Mico cloud topper for 3 weeks now and provides soft support in combination with our firm mattress . Fantastic . Back feels much better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Ben, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our mattress topper has achieved that soft, comfortable outcome you were after.

1 of 14 pages

My side laying sleeping positions varies from being directly on my side (lets call this a 90degree angle) to slightly forward at 45degress or slightly backwards at 45degress. I place pillows in front of my chest or behind my back to help hold me in these positions for an uninterrupted nights sleep - i usually wake up in the same position i went to sleep in. My question is,.......... would the loft of this mattress topper cradle me enough that i would no longer require to chock myself up with pillows??

Christine Ellis asked on Jan 05, 2019

Answer this

we use this topper on a very unforgiving pull down bed. it will add at least 5cm cushioned comfort to your bed, it definitely makes a big difference to our mattress, in fact the difference between not being able to sleep on it to being able to sleep on it. however whether you will be able to do without your pillows or end up using less pillows......very hard to say without trying it out.

Hi Christine, thank you for your question. We haven't tested our topper for this situation so it is difficult to say for sure. Perhaps you could consider our body pillow to assist this situation. You can find out more information via www.microcloudbedding.com.au/body-pillow

Thankyou for responding..... but I'm a bit bamboozled by your response. Ok, maybe you haven't specifically tested how much the topper cradles you.... but surely this cradling effect would be something that somebody would have observed/felt when laying on the topper. ??? Surely someone in the company would have some idea if this topper has some form of supportive cradling. My plan is to not have pillow/s holding me in position. To give you an idea of the type of cradling I'm talking about is like that you would get from a memory foam topper.

Hi, We have a memory foam mattress in our new motorhome which is so hard. We toss and turn all night and end up with sore hips and backs as a result. We have 2 mattress toppers on it now, but the filling inside the pockets of the topper seem to flatten out where we lie, but bunch up in between my husband and I creating a mountain. Does the mattress topper you sell do the same? We are considering buying one, but don't want one that does what our current ones do. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Carol & John

Caz60 asked on Dec 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Carol and John, thank you for your enquiry. Our customer feedback indicates that our topper creates a softer sleep surface for improved comfort. We haven't received any issues similar to what you're experiencing with your current mattress toppers. Our filling is evenly distributed throughout the topper and doesn't shift around. The topper attaches to the mattress using a fitted skirt to hold it in place.

How much is your microcloud mattress toppers queen size?

Bev asked on Nov 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi Bev, thank you for your question. Our QS Mattress Topper is $290. To place an order please head to www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers or call 1800 95 33 22

See all 82 questions about MicroCloud Mattress Toppers