Review rating:

Verified Purchase

Great travel companion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The travel pillow is excellent, it bounced back into shape each time I removed it from my suitcase, the additional cover was handy too. I even sat on it regularly when no comfy chairs available. I will certainly use it again next time I travel.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Margot, thank you for your review. Pleased to know it has been comfortable for a variety of purposes.

Smart and comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I bought this product for an upcoming European trip so haven’t used it yet. It feels like it will be soft and comfortable as well as smart in its navy cover with white piping. I plan to use it on the aircraft as well as when I encounter accommodation where the pillows don’t suit me (which has been often in the past). When not in use, it will take minimal space if rolled in a plastic space bag. I should note the size is more generous than the usual airline pillows and it’s more substantial as well.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Pauline, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you'll have many uses for our versatile Travel Pillow. Have a great trip to Europe!

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Quality travel pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Yet another excellent product by Microcloud! I found the travel pillow to be denser and slightly firmer than the regular sized pillow. Very supportive and comfortable and it seems like it would retain its shape and density well. Excellent for using as little pillow in the car, or to take on flights. Perfect for those who struggle to find firm pillows in hotels. Comes with 2 navy pillowcases which are soft and wash nicely - a good choice of color that you don’t need to worry about it getting dirty easily.

The Microcloud company as usual have been a pleasure to do business with and would highly recommend.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi clickjo, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you enjoy the comfort, support and versatility of our MicroCloud Travel Pillow.