Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Fantastic cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I love this vacuum cleaner. I had a Dyson for many years but in comparison the suction is much better and I like that I can change the strength of the suction. While not light it is easily manoverable. Fabulous cleaner love it
I have found no problems and emptying is so easy

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Absolutely incredible, I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

My concern with this vacuum is that it is heavy to get in and out of the cupboard but it is absolutely effortless to use. My last Miele which I also loved did a good job but it was hard work where as this is a breeze. No more purchasing bags and the hair that it picked up had to be seen to be believed. I am 100% thrilled!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Sharon for your feedback!

rosken99@bigpond.com

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers

Model: Multi Floor (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

used it once wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Hi people,remember I said I have or had a cleaner, well no more, she couldn't make it this week, so last night I used my brand new Meile, u know it is like one of those high end cars that we can never afford, it purrs, and when u turn it on press the switch, wow it is so quiet, and most of all it picks up heaps of muck, and the cord is so much longer, I used the crevic tools, great, but no, read this, the vaccum is for carpet and parquet floor, I have carpet and mostly tiles, so I used the other vaccum head on the tiles, wow it really is amazing,, it swivels, like all the fun of the fair ground ride, consequently it goes into corners, hey u don't really need the crevice tool. And off course changing heads, my past vaccums shivers pulling and tugging, but not not Meile, there is a button on top, hey presto and the head comes loose, how easy was that, and emptying the dirt bin, which is large, great, but it is so easy to take out and put back.

Remember I said before I used it, it is expensive, true, but once u have used it, u know u have a winner, and because the Meile is so neat and easy, u won't need to pay for a cleaner, Howzat

Remember it is the one that does the Parquet floors, I assume they mean floating, wooden floor, but rest assured it does tiles so so good

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Rosie for your feedback!

Adelaide

Verified Purchase Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Pleased with this one.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

We bought this to replace a previous Miele. Very pleased with the way it cleans our floors, which are mostly carpeted. Vac is heavy but moves easily. The vac is "bagless" and easy to empty, but will require emptying most times we use it as the dust container has a “max” mark at half way up the container. Also was easy to remove the shower cap inadvertently vacuumed up!! The dustbrush on the handle has been criticised by reviewers, so we kept the one from the old vac and it fits, for when we need it for high up. One warning about the dust brush…it is quite hard to release to move it into position. Ask the store salespeople to demonstrate it for you or you will have to do as we did….return to the store, and ask for help. Once mastered it is very handy. Lastly, the noise during operation is low pitched and not too loud.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Claire for your feedback!

Perth

Model: Multi Floor (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Better than Dyson!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I bought this 4 months ago and I was dead set on getting Dyson because my siblings have it. I ended up going with Miele because I have hard wood floors and was worried the Dyson would scratch them.
I am so unbelievably happy with my vacuum. My house is relatively clean but every time I vacuum it picks up so much dust particles and I feel like the air is cleaner.
Best thing I’ve ever bought. It also cleans itself too and it’s so easy to use. Will stick to Miele in future!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Taz for your feedback!

Perfect, loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I was looking for a bagless vaccum when I learnt about this brand. I was thinking of buying from a different brand but saw the miele vaccum in the corner. No regrets, I’m Loving my Miele vaccumm cleaner. Very efficient plus savings for the vaccumm bag as it is bagless. Strong suction power its worth the prize. Certainly recommend this vaccum.

Purchased at: Betta Home Living

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Maria for your feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Thought it would be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I bought this machine 4 months ago after reading great reviews. There are a lot of pros, thats for sure, but I am actually a bit disappointed with the suction. Some people rave about it, but I found my old bagged vacuum, which cost less that half the price of this one, was way better. It certainly doesn't 'grab' the carpet like I hoped. I do like the interchangeable heads, and the self retracting cord (cord could be longer). It's fairly quiet and I like the smaller attachments for my stairs. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong to get maximum power?? It is on the highest setting, so it's not that. Regularly gets emptied etc. Any advise would be great!

Purchased at: Noel Leeming

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Hello, thanks for your feedback. If you have any concerns regarding your product you can contact us on 1300 464 353 and a Miele specialist would be happy to assist. Kind regards, Miele.

FREGON

Model: Comfort (SKMR3) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

this vacuum works FANTASTIC. The one patch I have a more regular ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

My house is 90% hardwood floors, with some indoor/outdoor rugs scattered throughout. For these surfaces, this vacuum works FANTASTIC. The one patch I have a more regular type carpet, there is some resistance.... and this probably would be a poor choice for those situations, i'd recommend one of the models with a different head.

That said, the power is more than enough, it's super light, it's quiet. The retractable power cord is convenient. Overall it's great for my house.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks Arnold for your feedback!

Gippsland

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

So far so good. Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Attachments clip on smoothly and easily (unlike our previous Bosch). All attachments on board, price was reasonable for a good quality vacuum cleaner. I havent had it long but is doing a great job, easy to empty and clean - there doesn't appear to have the paper filter that I used to have to clean out before. Bagless means I will save money - has the turbo head.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Andie for your feedback!

Model: Excellence (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Good vacuum

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Good suction. Bagless. Easy to empty and clean. Spare tools held at the back of the vacuum cleaner. Brush component is on the handle which is ok but can't be removed if you need to use the brush on the wand for higher area cleaning. The turbo carpet head would be a nice addition as it only comes with the normal floor/carpet head.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Well- built and llightweight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

This vacuum is very well-built and lightweight, it is easy to manoeuvre, the power cord is extra-long and It helps me to vacuum fast as I do not need to change the power cord in different sockets. This vacuum has good suction and the bags are standard Miele bags and are easily replaceable and I can buy them online.

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks Mel for your feedback!

Melbourne

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great little unit!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Great little vacuum cleaner! Can't beat it!
No need to spend a small fortune on a Dyson, that's for sure!
Great for removing pet hair - it picks up dirt and eliminates everything out of the carpets including dust and dirt.
It's on of the best I've ever used! !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

• 3 comments

Verified Purchase Model: Excellence (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

This thing sucks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

We have been using Target and Kmart vacuum cleaners for a long time and were always complaining how bad they are. We came across some positive reviews about Miele and decided to see if it works. And does it work!?

It is powerful enough to suck and hold a small chair! I was amazed at how powerful this machine is. It works smoothly.

The cleaning is super simple. The ease to maintain this vacuum cleaner is great. It also has a self-cleaning mechanism.

Mirboo

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Alright, but it's no Dyson!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I was convinced to buy this vacuum cleaner after reading so many positive reviews online. In the past I have had Dysons, and I love them, but not the fact that they don't seem to last very long - after a few years, the machine loses power and stops performing well (I've had 3 in the last 10-12 years!). The Miele is an attempt to get a longer lasting product (fingers crossed), but so far I am not converted...

- It is heavy as others have stated - I'm getting used to it now but why do I have to drag so much weight around? I wouldn't recommend it for elderly people.

- The wheels are small and get caught on the power lead- a lot! And the vacuum also seems to like moving sideways rather than ahead?!? I feel that I'm always pausing mid vacuum to straighten it out.

- The power head works great but is bulky. When vacuuming under furniture with either head you have to lay the hose sideways and push it under on an angle otherwise it sits up and sucks up nothing! Also, you can't get into tight spaces - the Dysons hard floor head was great for this and I really miss it...

- In it's favour though... it really gets the carpet clean! The motor is powerful and sucks up the smallest particles - you can hear them hitting the side of the vacuum cleaner even though you can't see them. And the amount of dust/dirt/fluff/hair that is sucked up after one vacuum has to be seen to be believed!

If I had to vacuum vast amounts of open carpet I would love the Miele - the carpet is super clean afterwards (minus the tight spots I can't access) - but moving through the house, through doorways, around/under furniture, I'd much rather be using a Dyson (they just need to build a sturdier product that goes the distance!).

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Comfort (SKMR3) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Good appearance lacking power

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

The device looks slick and works well on hardwood surfaces. The suction power isn't as great as my Dyson v10+ with motorised head. I find it always leaves objects such as bits of wire or rocks behind when using the included wide head for hardwood floors. The cable could be a bit longer. The controls available at the handle make a nice addition to have ability to adjust suction for rugs or light materials.
Overall would love to see some improvements in next version. Not bad first attempt at bagless vacuum.

Adelaide, SA, 5119

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Great job on animal hair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

We have two dogs and a cat and always have loads of their hair around the house up till we bought this vacuum a year or so ago. It sucks up most of the hair as it suggests it dose and is easy to empty and saves on having to go out and buy bags

Purchased at: Target Australia

Melbourne

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Say Bye-Bye to Bag Inserts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Say Bye-Bye to Bag Inserts with The Miele CX1 Blizzard Fur Children Hair Buster
Easy to see when you sucked up a treasure.
Just flick and you have the brush at the end of the hose for delicate surfaces.
Four speeds no pet hair is safe with the CX1 Blizzard.
Great power cable retraction speed.
Miele simply Brilliant.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks for your great review, it's wonderful to hear you are enjoying our new Blizzard Vacuum Cleaner.

adelaide

Verified Purchase Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfectly competent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Was looking around for a vacuum cleaner as the bedrooms are carpeted while the living room and dining are tiled.
Decided on a bagless one and after doing some research, decided to splurge on Miele CX1 (Cat & Dog series).

Very happy with its performance thus far, the Cat & Dog series comes with an attachment that cleans the carpeted area brilliantly; it's almost a perverse joy to look at how much dust/hair it picks up at the end of a cleaning session.

Not exactly lightweight, but the heft, to me, feels like a quality product. After all, it wouldn't feel good if it's light (and flimsy). Noise level acceptable. Might be a tad tricky to vacuum around the stairs though; then again this probably happens to all non-stick type of vacuum cleaners.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you for your great feedback!

• 5 helpful votes

Model: Cat & Dog (SKCR3) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

It is very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I like it as the suction is great but it is quite heavy to move around and the other problem Is the hair seem to get caught in the head quite often which stops it from vacuumimg until u clear the hair out, not sure if this is a common problem for all vacuums otherwise i recommend

Can’t live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The vacuum works better than I could have imagined, it collects absolutely everything with total ease. We’ve gone from a house with floorboards and carpet to only floorboards and it’s been perfect in both houses. The unit moves around very easy and never gets caught anywhere or on anything. Love it

1 of 3 pages