Brisbane

Model: G 4203 i (Integrated) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great little helper in the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I don't think I can survive the holiday season without this helper. As much as I enjoy having friends over for gathering and cooking up meals, the cleaning after is always the headache. I am so glad I have this machine, made my life so much easier and under control.

Byron Bay

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Wonderful dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Having owned a Miele before I new what to expect in my new home. After renting for 12 months and putting up with a Fisher and Paykel Draw unit it was great to get back to the spacious Miele with stainless steel interior, easy to program, quiet and excellent wash and dry quality. Have always preferred models with the cutlery drawer on top

Purchased at: Miele

Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Oct 2011

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Clean dishes very well.
Easy to clean and empty.
Set time (delay time)
Not too noise.
There are so many options to clean.
I normally use it with 50mins.
But if I have no time with 30 mins option.
Use very hot water so it makes dry dish very well. (After using it open the door and dry very well)
Only bad thing is scratch all glass ware..
And kid bowls are cracked because of hot water.
(Kids bowls stainless inside and plastic outside.. the plastic parts are cracked.. .)
Other friends of mine use same bowls but their dishwasher are fine with them..

• 1 answer

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

much better than my last dish washers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Quiet, nice looking dishwasher with time delay that allows me to set my wash for when the sun is shining. Dishes are washed and dried when I get home. And I don't have to thank it, although secretly I hug it. The cutlery tray has made me obsessive compulsive and I pack it like a tetris game.The only draw back is that sometimes my bowls don't fully clean, probably to do with the shape. My last dish washers used to break my bowls, and this one doesn't so I guess I'm ahead.

Purchased at: Appliances Direct Online

• 2 questions
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: G 4203 SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Wowzer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

If Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you will love your glasses, they sparkle after washing. Everything is sparkling clean, including bottoms of pots and pans.. the good old charred bottoms on my pots and pans are really clean now.. Very quiet and economical... I'm not a big fan of the cutlery tray but as I keep using it, I got used to it and loving the shine and sparks on my cutleries.. not a trace of food or water droplets at all. The price including the GST is a bit pricey but with the results I get each wash.. it's worth it coz I'm worth it. Thank you Miele, making life easy for me with style.

Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jan 2013

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Best dishwasher we've ever had since the original Dishlex 35years ago which was the best at the time.
Cleans sparkling clean every time
So quiet I hardly know it is on.
Glasses come our perfect and large pots also great
Looks great and easy to stack all crockery, glasses and utensils

LANDSDALE, WA

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

great dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

it is an ideal dishwasher for your kitchen and does it job perfectly. Great product comes with good name. happy with what we have spent on and not any cheap brand. Proud to buy Australian made product with good customer service. Can surely recommend to any friend and family. Saving a lot that can be spend for other home improvement

Melbourne

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: May 2017

Love it. Best dishwasher ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I am super happy with this dishwasher. I've had it for 5 months and don't know how I did without it! It's quiet and cleans everything really well. In 5 months there have only been about 10 dishes all up that I've had to put in for a second go (and that's because I didn't stack them right). I love the cutlery drawer so much. It's very satisfying to empty because everything is shiny and in neat rows! I'd recommend this without hesitation.

• 4 comments
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: G 4203 SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Just works - love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

This is the best dishwasher I ever had. Before that we used to have different brands which did not last for a long time. Our previous one was also Miele (base model) which eventually developed inside leaks - still worked nicely, but fixing the leaks was expensive, and it served us for many, many years.

The new one is again the entry level from Miele, but what a difference it makes! I love digital indicator showing how many minutes are left to complete the cycle. Inside design improved in a subtle way: externally the dishwasher has the same distentions as the old Miele, but provides slightly more room. Quiet, washes the dishes very well, couldn't ask for more.

Melbourne

Model: G 4203 i (Integrated) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

great build and excellent performance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

I purchased that model of Miele dishwasher a couple of months ago, there was also a similar XXL Bosch model selling for about $500 less, however it wouldn't fit under our kitchen benchtop by 5mm :( Any way after two months of using the high end Miele I am very happy with it even after considering its high price it is still a bargain and have no regrets. It is very quiet and I can not hear it operate from any more than a couple of metre. The only time we hear any noise is if you use the intense pots cycle (which still isn't that bad) or when it is drianing water back through the sink pipework which has nothing to do with the dishwasher anyway (you could always put the plug in the kitchen sink).

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Model: G 4203 i (Integrated) Date Purchased: Aug 2013

Love my dishwasher

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Love my diswasher good and effective the only problem is the service.. recently called Miele for help with not turning off by itself they didn't know what to do??!! I figure that out myself if the red light is on because your blue glass liquid compartment is empty it won't turn off even after the circle...

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: May 2016

It help me so much.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

It cleans thoroughly, and it actually clean it better than you wash by hands, trusts this machine! It is quiet but not silence, the noise is bareable. It is the best machine for lazy person like me haha. Especially when you have a party or family dinner in the house, it can really save a lots of time for you!

perth

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: G 4203 SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Works better than my old LG dishwasher. It surely has higher spray pressure, which even can clean some of the stew pots. It has a huge space within even though looks the same size as other brands.
However it is not bad to mention that I paid for my LG dishwasher between $500 to $600 in 2007, while $1099 for Miele in 2017. I could just get the sealed drain hose attached to my LG dishwasher fixed and keep using it for longer, but didn't want the trouble of having failure elsewhere due to its age.
Another good thing about Miele is that it is gentle with dishes and doesn't heat up too high, despite LG that was giving me a tiny steel oxidisation on some of utensils.
The only comment about Miele is that you can't change the program, if you want to. However not sure if anybody want to do so. At the start I was worried about rusting on the dishes but then I realised that I don't need to be concern.
Also I should thank Kambo's to lead me to Miele as I was thinking about more famous products with the same or more expensive pricing.

Purchased at: Kambo's

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Nov 2013

GREAT DISHWASHER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Very quick wash and so quiet that you don't even know it is on. My favourite feature is the top shelf where there are heaps of room for bowls and big cups fit in comfortably. The shelves also do not tilt like some other brands and I will gladly recommend this dishwasher to anyone wanting to buy one.

MELBOURNE

• 4 comments

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

BEST decision ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Our prev dishwasher was with the house we built a BLANCO. went kaput in 3 years. bought a MIELE from the factory outlet in keysborough. best decision ever. silent cleans well. the service was amazing. fits all pots n pans...no need to take dirt out...so clean and spotless! wish we had this choice earlier.

333eyesopen@gmail.com

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: G 4203 SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

so quiet and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Excellent cleaning and drying of dishes, glassware, and cutlery. The slide out cutlery tray at the top means there is more space for plates in the bottom tray. Really like how you can fit plates and dishes in different configurations.
Free delivery. Easy installation by husband!
Sorry the 14 year old dishwasher had to go but so happy with our very very quiet Miele.

Model: G 4203 SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Great dishwasher!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I've had the dishwasher for two years and it never misses a beat, even baked in goodness is no match for it and the glassware comes up sparkling clean and streak free. Most stuff isn't dry by the end of the cycle especially plastics which is to be expected. Its super quiet too and the delayed start function is great.

Purchased at: Miele Online Shop

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Great washing results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Produces a great cleaning result even when fully loaded. The cutlery tray is a fantastic idea as opposed to other dishwashers cutlery baskets, it ensures each item is cleaned and no food residue left. Layout is practical with sufficient spacing provided for large, medium and small items. Would definitely recommend this model.

MELBOURNE

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Model: G 4203 SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

was hesitant to spend the dollars but definately no regrets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I was sceptical to pay such an amount, but needed an integrated to fit with our kitchen. The rep talked me into the cutlery tray, which I was also undecided on. We are 100% satisfied with the dishwasher, love the cutlery tray as it saves a lot of space for more dishes. It washes extremely well and cant fault the product. It has a long warranty and the staff stand by their products and guarantee them.

Tweed Heads West, NSW

Model: G 4203 SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Awesome Dishwasher!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The Miele Dishwasher is outstanding because the three trays are well designed, very easy to pack and I fit a lot in it! it is very quiet, quick and the filters are easy to clean! All the dishes and cutlery come out sparkling! The best dishwasher I have ever had and will recommend it to all my friends!

1 of 3 pages