• 3 helpful votes

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: May 2018

Cleans well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I put I some really dirty dishes and in 1.5hrs my dishes were clean. I love of the auto where it sense how dirty the dishes to the program and like the trays for knife and forks. Ovsrall have been very pleased with it.

The shelves can be lower to add pots and pans.

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Stopped working after 7 months

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I bought mine last October and in May this year it began showing F87 error and while I was waiting for the warranty repair to come and fix it, which took two weeks, the whole front panel blacked out. Literally the guy had to replace the pump and the from panel. Since then he’s told me not to use Finish Quantum tablets cause they can cause the motor to go unless you wash on hot cycles.
Disappointed as I paid AUD1200 so I don’t have to worry about repairs and now I have a repaired dishwasher.

Model: SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: May 2018

mum's best friend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

an entry level model,love how this never fails to clean dushes and crockery thoroughly everytime...great in gettung rid of grease and odours...yet the eco mode is gentle enough to wash delicate dishware...its very quiet as well...i needed a replacement part and miele sent it out right away...best investment ever...thanks meile...

Adelaide

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Miele dish washer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Cleaned the dishes and pans perfectly.
Has extremely long wash times. Even the economy wash seems to be on for ages.
I think the machine does a fantastic job but just takes such a very long time to finish a cycle.
My dishes are clean, no food deposits left anywhere.

Model: SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Very quiet dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Never thought i could afford a Miele dishwasher but we got it at a meile factory outlet in Brisbane.
Holds a lot of dishes. Has a seperate cutlery tray so more plate space in the bottom tray. Supper quiet never bear it
. Would recommend you check out the factory outlet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers

Model: SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Awesome need it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

I haven’t had a dishwasher for about 20years so when it was time to purchase one a few friends recommended the Miele as the found them to be the best product. I love the cutlery tray as you just pick them out in straight into the draw. I am very happy with my machine.

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Nov 2013

So quiet, so very very quiet, that is one of its best features!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

Miele was recommended as the best on the market, so I replaced my old dishwasher with a Miele. Yes! definitely a wonderful product. So quiet, it is amazingly quiet.I wouldn't even know it was on and we sit around an island bench with the Miele washing dishes underneath, hushhhh. I have not had any trouble with it and it has done a lot of work now.
My visitors comment that it is a Miele and I always say: yes, I bought Miele because it is the best, having used 2 other brands prior, i could not recommend anything other than a Miele now I have one..

• 3 helpful votes

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Great dishwasher and as expected of a Miele product it is extremely well made and comes with piece of mind through warranty.

Bought on promotion so received cash back which helped lower the price

Easy to maintain, super quiet and economical.

Has many neat features and cleans the dishes very well.

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jan 2010

This is perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Everyone said this product is good, so we set it up 8 years ago, and now we leave a review.
I tried every expensive product from cheap material but felt no big difference.
I have often seen a failure because the manual is a wheel, so I just pushed the power button and turned it on.
I'm sorry there are no temperature settings, but it doesn't feel that big. Quick wash dishes are finished in 20 minutes.

Model: i (Integrated) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great Washing machine with any trouble

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

It takes around 1 hour to 1.5 hours depend son the settings
Very quite
Easy to use and haven't noticed any issues as yet.
I would highly recommend that.
his cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.

Melbourne, Vic

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This dishwasher is great quality. It cleans the dishes really well and is also super quiet. I also really like the feature which gives you the ability to select what type of wash you want, ie quick wash or heavy duty wash for pots and pans etc. Although a bit pricey definitely worth it.

Wagga wagga

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Perfect, sparkling clean every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We have owned this dishwasher before in our previous house and it was perfect, we moved and put up with a horrible noisy dishwasher for 7 months. We bought another Miele, it’s so quiet and just solid, perfect wash every time and it has its own cutlery draw, so every item gets washed.

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: May 2016

Does what it needs to do.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Cleans dishes very well however drying is a bit different - unless I open the door dishes don't really dry properly. Water droplets stay on some of the dishes because of the steam. So far this isn't really a problem as most the time I just time it so I can do the open the door once the cycle is finished (or I put it on delay start). It has lots of different cycles to choose from too and so quiet I have to double check I actually put it on. I love that it has a proper place for all individual pieces of cutlery rather than just the standard basket on the bottom shelf. It looks really good in the kitchen as well, very modern and sleek.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Model: SC (White, Freestanding) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Cleaned dishes very well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This dishwasher performs really well. We compile and load our dishes and start it every once in two days. It’s a good storage for dishes too. Good for the price. We do need to dry the dishes after the wash but it’s not bordersome at all. Very happy with our purchase. :)

Model: SCi (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray) Date Purchased: May 2015

Excellent Dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

This cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.
The rack scan easily adjustable and detachable
No noise, plenty of options to choose .
I use it everyday with five peoples meals.
Excellent product.Highly recommend .Thanks Miele

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I can't believe how clean my dishes are!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I love love love love love this dishwasher, I can't put into words how much time this dishwasher has given me. With it's fast and efficient washes I am happy to put it on every single night! It doesn't use up too much power either with it's energy efficient settings!

Plumpton

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Very good performance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I really like this dishwasher as it really removes the oil from the dishes. There alot of options to choose from as well. It is not loud you wouldn't even realise its already on. I like that there is a cutlery tray inside and it is really spacious inside. Overall, it is perfect if you want a squeaky clean dishes!

Model: i (Integrated) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great little helper in the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I don't think I can survive the holiday season without this helper. As much as I enjoy having friends over for gathering and cooking up meals, the cleaning after is always the headache. I am so glad I have this machine, made my life so much easier and under control.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Byron Bay

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Wonderful dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Having owned a Miele before I new what to expect in my new home. After renting for 12 months and putting up with a Fisher and Paykel Draw unit it was great to get back to the spacious Miele with stainless steel interior, easy to program, quiet and excellent wash and dry quality. Have always preferred models with the cutlery drawer on top

Purchased at: Miele

Model: SCU (Stainless Steel,Built-Under) Date Purchased: Oct 2011

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Clean dishes very well.
Easy to clean and empty.
Set time (delay time)
Not too noise.
There are so many options to clean.
I normally use it with 50mins.
But if I have no time with 30 mins option.
Use very hot water so it makes dry dish very well. (After using it open the door and dry very well)
Only bad thing is scratch all glass ware..
And kid bowls are cracked because of hot water.
(Kids bowls stainless inside and plastic outside.. the plastic parts are cracked.. .)
Other friends of mine use same bowls but their dishwasher are fine with them..

1 of 4 pages