• 5 helpful votes

Love, love, love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I have been purchasing items from Mighty Ape for about a year and a half. I have never had a problem with them and their customer support is extremely helpful and always get back to me very quickly. My items get here pretty fast and their prices are very fair! I have no complaints to make, thank you Mighty Ape!

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Happy with this website and delivered in 3 days!! BUT the heading and picture of product was a little misleading. Ordered plush Disney toys- picture had all 6 together and heading said assorted. Had I read further ( tired mum of 3 just read heading and saw pictures) I would have seen only one gets delivered and we can't even choose which one.
Again- my bad but slightly misleading if people don't read further!
Thanks for the fast delivery though!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the feedback Athena! I do apologise for any confusion caused by the listing. We do our best to try and make assorted products clear, but I completely understand the confusion and I wi... read more »

Wow great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

As a first time user I was totally impressed with the service. Ordered product on 3/12/18 in Perth and was delivered on Sunday 9/12/18 well within the promised time. Will certainly be using the platform again and will be recommending it to everyone I know. Keep up the good work.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback Sue - we really appreciate it :D

Terrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

The estimated time for delivery was 3-5 days - 27 days later and I am still waiting - missed my son’s birthday - very dissatisfied and disappointed

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I am very sorry to hear about this Guy :(! Would you please kindly provide your order number, or email us via orders@mightyape.com.au so that we can look into this for you and find out what has happened. Hope to hear from you shortly.

Got scammed, Promise fast delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

The ad clearly said delivery 15-19 Nov. I paid on the 11th Nov. I was searching for a web site in Australia then Saw MightyApe.com.au Today is the 23Nov and No books at all, No email, BUT when I look at the invoice it clearly states Awaiting Stock from Supplier. This means that they never had the stock as their ad led you to believe. False advertising, scammed, should have brought from the Bookdepository.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Jean Pierre. I do apologise for the delay with this item. As previously advised, this item was clearly listed on our site as being 'in stock with supplier', rather than in stock with us directly... read more »

Fairly blatant lie. I place the order on the 11th Nov. Your ad said in stock and to be delivered between 15th and 19th of November. As of the 26th of November the books had not left your business. Have never had this problem with The Book Depository.

Mighty Ape Official

Again, I am very sorry for any confusion or frustration caused. Please do note that this specific item was listed as being 'In stock with supplier', not 'In stock' (in stock items ship within 1-2 d... read more »

hard to find items and great prices but there a catch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

l've used this company twice to buy online, prices are great and so is shipping costs however the first item I received took to long for them to send out, purchased on the 6th shipped on the 15th, but the second item was sent within a day and arrived within 2, so its a hit and miss with postage time.
Both items I got where just as described and in perfect condition.
I will be buying from them in future, if they have what i need.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the review and the feedback :)! We really appreciate it and we hope we can continue to be of service. In regards to the item that was ordered on the 6th and shipped on the 15t... read more »

Nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I bought an Xbox elite controller 4-5 days ago and haven't received a conformation email or anything.
Considering I bough the express delivery as well it's long overdue. I also noticed you were happy taking over $200 from my account.

My advice don't even bother Here no response to my attempt to contact and no money left!

Shame I had to give 1 star deserves 0

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I am very sorry to hear about this Nick :( Mighty Ape sends an order confirmation email as soon as an order has been placed, so if you have not received this email, it may have gone through to a 'p... read more »

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best Online Store. I've ever dealt with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Price matched a competitor's price with no hesitation. Product delivered in immaculate condition. Having an Afterpay option made the transaction even more of a breeze.

Without a doubt the best online store I've dealt with and I've dealt with a wide range of them in the last 15 years. Will highly recommend these guys to everyone I know. Appreciate it in making everything so smooth for me Mighty Ape!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the kind words! We're glad to have been of service and we hope we can keep providing you with a smooth and positive experience :)

Hervey Bay

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I am very happy with my purchase. Customer service was great. It was easy to find what I was looking to buy and the price was very affordable. My order arrived fast and in perfect condition. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

We're glad to hear that Amanda! Thank you so much for ordering with us, and for your kind feedback. We look forward to your future orders and to assisting in any way that we can.

I'm happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Initially I had a couple of queries and these were attended to very quickly. The 2 items I wanted were in stock and despatch was super fast. Thank you.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

That's wonderful to hear Judy! We're glad to have been of service and we hope we can look forward to future orders with you :)!

It was exactally as expected !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Very happy with what I received, exactly what I expected,
Delivered within the timeframe given. I will definitely use this site again.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

That's wonderful to hear Suzie. Thank you for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you back soon :)!

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I purchased two playbrush interactive smart toothbrushes, one was faulty. Mighty Ape refunded immediately, great to deal with this company.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you Scotti, we really appreciate the kind feedback and I'm thrilled to hear our team were able to assist :)

Great customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Amazing customer service, friendly and fast. inspection of my faulty keyboard did take quite awhile but once that was over it was smooth and clear, no questions asked. :)

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the feedback Wayne. I am sorry if your return took a little longer than desired, but I am glad that our team were able to resolve the issue for you :)! Please don't hesitate to get in... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Mighty Ape - I’m in love !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Amazing company !
A lot of amazing deals !
The Team is 150% Pro ! ( Big thanks to Matt J on the online chat support who did his best to find me the product i wanted )
This is for sure not the last time i buy from them !
Cheers
Roman

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thanks Roman! I'm glad to hear that Matt was able to help out, and we look forward to your future orders. Thanks for being an awesome customer :)

SYDNEY

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic to deal with and the best prices around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

There's nothing easier than buying from mighty ape. There prices are normally the best around and the shipping is fast.
And if like us you have family in New Zealand it makes Christmas shopping a breeze.
Can't ask for much more.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the kind words and the really positive feedback Neil. We really appreciate it and we're very grateful to have awesome customers like yourself :)!

Bilinga

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Great supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

My review is based on two orders and the service I have experienced so far, transactions have been quick and preorders have reached me within the stated time frame, great service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you Mike! We're really grateful for the feedback and I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with your last two orders :D

This is terrible, never buying off them again, they promise same day delivery n you pay extra for po

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Haven't received it yet. Still waiting after being promise same day delivery! So unhappy
Just want my headset. Need to play

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Christie, I am very sorry for any frustration caused :(! We do not offer same day delivery in Australia, and the fastest delivery method that we do offer is DHL Express, which is 1-2 working day... read more »

PARMELIA

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Excellent speed in processing, paid on a thursday, shipped on friday!, Now the wait for Aus post to deliver begins........ Got it today the 13th September, It took 1 day from NZ, then sat for 3 days in Perth before it was delivered to me 45km away!

Mighty Ape has done me great service, tracking all the way, and got the $10 voucher to use as well (next thursday it will be used!).

Would recommend them fine, no problems at all.

September 20th 2018 Update: My second purchase

Just made my second purchase, from these guys, great service dispatched within a few hours! Nothing to stop me using this service!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We hope you find a good use for the voucher, and thanks for becoming a Mighty Ape customer :)! We'll do our best to continue offering great speed and serv... read more »

Now after my third purchase all is still great!

Somewhere

• 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

If the item is not in stock, DON'T advertise it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

It started out to be a good experience with a new website. Easy to navigate, prices were much cheaper and ordering process was simple and straightforward.... or so I thought. Until I get an email telling me they had "been unable to locate the correct stock of this item in our warehouse...and ..."where possible we will attempt to immediately order in the correct stock for your order from our supplier".

Yeah right, I thought. So I sent them a reply asking if it was a scam and telling them I was opening a dispute with paypal and that I'd like to cancel the order and get a refund.

Then I get a response through paypal from the seller telling me that because I'd ordered the last one in stock, the system had generated an email telling me there was none in stock, but in fact they did have one but couldn't send it to me until I cancelled the paypal dispute process, which would leave me without a leg to stand on (or my money), if the item mysteriously vanished again.

I contacted paypal, who told me not to cancel the process and they would escalate the dispute. Which they did. All this was hampered by the singularly atrocious website that is paypal, whose message centre is absolutely nowhere to be found, so replying to messages from the seller was impossilbe. But that's another review.

The seller didagree to refund promptly, for which I give full marks. However, now my money is sitting in paypal limbo, "pending". No idea where my money actually is and no present for my friend. Not happy.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I'm very sorry for the disappointing experience there. In this instance, it sounds like the item you ordered was what we refer to as a 'can't find'. Our system did record that we had stock for this... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Long time to wait my order more than 1 month still unconfirmed delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I ordered my stuff last july and until now still unconfirmed delivery.and every time change the supplier delivery date.and always said that its available. when you order on line.
I ordered it for my sons bday this september thats why i ordered it last july 24
I don't want to disappoint my son

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I'm very sorry to hear about this :(! If you could please provide your order number I'd love to look into this and find out what has happened here and what we can do to set this right for you!

1 of 48 pages

Not too happy with this site, it says my order has been shipped in a bush somehwere? And last order they delivered it to the wrong address as well. If I hadn't of called courier post I would've lost all my money. This will be the last time.

Toastybaz asked on Dec 14, 2018

I preordered the guide for fallout 76 on the 28th of September. It said it would be shipped on the 14th of Novemeber. It still has not been sent. Why is this, all the other stores around my area have it in stock? Thanks Lachlan Bassula

Lachlan B asked on Nov 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lachlan. I am very sorry for the delay with your order :(! We source the Fallout 76 guides from a US supplier, and sadly it looks as though we're still waiting on these to arrive in with us. We kindly ask that you flick us an email via orders@mightyape.com.au as this will allow us to look into this further for you and see if there is anything we can do to assist further! We hope to hear from you shortly Lachlan, and I do apologise again for the delay with this item.

I preordered Westside 4 on the 11 September the money has been taken from my bank but as yet I haven’t received a confirmation via my email address, so have no way of knowing if it has been sent or not. Any help?

Cruz asked on Sep 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi there. We do send out confirmation emails when an order has been placed, so if you've not received it we'd strongly recommend checking your spam, other, or promotions inboxes! If you're still unable to track this down, please flick us an email and we'll be more than happy to help you track the order down and give you all the relevant details :)! orders@mightyape.com.au - we hope to hear from you shortly.