PARMELIA

• 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Excellent speed in processing, paid on a thursday, shipped on friday!, Now the wait for Aus post to deliver begins........ Got it today the 13th September, It took 1 day from NZ, then sat for 3 days in Perth before it was delivered to me 45km away!

Mighty Ape has done me great service, tracking all the way, and got the $10 voucher to use as well (next thursday it will be used!).

Would recommend them fine, no problems at all.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We hope you find a good use for the voucher, and thanks for becoming a Mighty Ape customer :)! We'll do our best to continue offering great speed and serv... read more »

Somewhere

• 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

If the item is not in stock, DON'T advertise it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

It started out to be a good experience with a new website. Easy to navigate, prices were much cheaper and ordering process was simple and straightforward.... or so I thought. Until I get an email telling me they had "been unable to locate the correct stock of this item in our warehouse...and ..."where possible we will attempt to immediately order in the correct stock for your order from our supplier".

Yeah right, I thought. So I sent them a reply asking if it was a scam and telling them I was opening a dispute with paypal and that I'd like to cancel the order and get a refund.

Then I get a response through paypal from the seller telling me that because I'd ordered the last one in stock, the system had generated an email telling me there was none in stock, but in fact they did have one but couldn't send it to me until I cancelled the paypal dispute process, which would leave me without a leg to stand on (or my money), if the item mysteriously vanished again.

I contacted paypal, who told me not to cancel the process and they would escalate the dispute. Which they did. All this was hampered by the singularly atrocious website that is paypal, whose message centre is absolutely nowhere to be found, so replying to messages from the seller was impossilbe. But that's another review.

The seller didagree to refund promptly, for which I give full marks. However, now my money is sitting in paypal limbo, "pending". No idea where my money actually is and no present for my friend. Not happy.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I'm very sorry for the disappointing experience there. In this instance, it sounds like the item you ordered was what we refer to as a 'can't find'. Our system did record that we had stock for this... read more »

Perth

Long time to wait my order more than 1 month still unconfirmed delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I ordered my stuff last july and until now still unconfirmed delivery.and every time change the supplier delivery date.and always said that its available. when you order on line.
I ordered it for my sons bday this september thats why i ordered it last july 24
I don't want to disappoint my son

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I'm very sorry to hear about this :(! If you could please provide your order number I'd love to look into this and find out what has happened here and what we can do to set this right for you!

OVER PRICE ITEM BUT AMAZING SERVICE

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

over priced as hell this item was hella overpriced wth it cost like $40 AUD but on mighty ape it was like over $100
this is crazy other wise this is a good website just some stuff is over priced AF

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch and for the feedback. We try to offer the best prices we can, however, please do keep in mind that different retailers will often have different supply chains,... read more »

Customer service invisible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

After receiving a damaged item the only advice I can find anywhere on their site is to contact them as soon as possible. Nowhere can I find a contact phone number or email!!! Very frustrating and dodgy.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Jen. I am really sorry to hear about the state your item arrived in and for the frustration caused :(! On the top banner of our website you'll see a "Customer Service" drop down menu, and if you... read more »

Sunbury, VIC

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Excellent shipment time - Phenomenal packaging - very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

My first experience with them and I am very happy. Very fast shipment from NZ. Came in two days. The protection of the item (G603 Mouse) was phenomenal. Faster than the experience I had with Oz sellers. I strongly recommend it.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thanks so much for the glowing review! We try really hard to get orders out as quickly as we can, and we're so glad to hear that this arrived with you quickly and safely :) Please don't hesitate to... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Ridiculously happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I purchased a Sweet Dreams Moon money box for my niece Luna, online. Ordering was super easy, I got plenty of notifications & delivery was super fast! Ridiculously happy & definitely recommending to friends & family. Thank you!!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback Jane! We're happy to hear that we were able to help and we really hope Luna likes her gift :D

Luna absolutely loved it! Thanks again :)

YOUNG

• 1 question

Verified Customer

Really impressed with this site! Their price matching is AWESOME.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I love this site. I find things I can find nowhere else in Australia on MightyApe! And the price matching is great. I've price matched twice, both successfully, and the second time was a big ask that I didn't think they'd be able to match, but they did! I'm kicking myself that I didn't use Price Match for previous orders! I have used the live chat and my issue has always been solved quickly. Highly recommend Mighty Ape, and no, I don't work there, just a very satisfied customer!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thanks for the really glowing review Ellie! We're really glad to hear that we've been able to do some awesome price matches for you, and we're really thankful for your amazing feedback. If you ever... read more »

My new favourite website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Mighty Ape has been one of the most amazing online shopping experiences I've had. The prices are low, the shipping is fast and reliable, the product came in perfect condition and they have incentives for returning shoppers. I was so anxious to try a new site online that I hadn't heard of before and the experience couldn't have been better! Thank you!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the really kind feedback Keira! We really appreciate it and we're glad to have gained you as a customer. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever need a hand. Thanks for giving us a go :D

Quick and correct

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

First time buyer: delivery was quick, products well packaged and exactly as described. Bonus $10 voucher well received by my kids.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the really kind words Dee. We're super glad to hear that everything went smoothly and we hope you're able to find a good use for the voucher :)!

Melbourne

• 2 comments
Private message

Refused to assist me with replacement/refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

My Logitech G933 headset was faulty and Mighty ape sent me a replacement. Not a new headset, a replacement in a brown plain box. They also sent me a replacement cord. This cord is faulty and has broken. Now Mighty Ape claims it was not the original supplied and refused to help me. I've been sent a second hand replacement product with a non-genuine cord which has broken and now they've refused to help me with the issue. I've tried explaining this multiple times with no success and they've flatly refused to help me and just sent a faulty cord back to me. Very disappointed after spending $200 on this.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

I am very sorry for the disappointment and frustration caused Nicole. Unfortunately, due to the original cable not being supplied, and due to the presence of physical damage on this item, this was ... read more »

You supplied me with the cable as a replacement due it being faulty. This is what I have been trying to tell you. I don't have the original because this is what was given to me. Not only that, the ... read more »

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Very helpful. Quik service when messaging questions. Love it as quik delivery. Can layby which is unusual with most online services

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thanks so much for the kind words Julz :)! We're glad to have been of service and we hope we can continued to provide a great experience for you.

Sydney, Australia

• 2 answers
Private message

First time buyer from mighty ape

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

This is the first time that I actually use my Mighty Ape for a purchase and I would highly recommend them and use them again I had a great experience received my item within estimated time frame and was very easy

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the feedback. We're glad to hear that everything went through smoothly and that you've had a positive experience with us!

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I purchased online. The illustration showed a full set of Winsor & Newton brushes, and the price for the set was very competitive. The ordering process was very smooth, and delivery was fast. However, just one brush arrived in the mail, not a set. When I contacted them, I was told that they made it clear in the text (which is way down the page, past all sorts of other pictures) that the illustration of the full brush set was purely for size-comparison purposes. The heading for the offering included three numbers - the brush set number (7), the brush size (0) and another number (1). I was supposed to realize that the number 1 indicated that I would be buying just one brush, rather than the set as illustrated. I did explain to them that to be transparent, there are much more effective ways of advising the consumer that the actual purchase is different to the illustration. Getting just one brush for $37.06 (including postage) was expensive. I could have had one sent to me from the UK for half that price, including shipping. I won't be back. Mighty Ape did offer a discount for a future purchase, but I found the prices of those brushes to be too high to begin with, so I won't be taking them up on their offer.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Geoff, I am very sorry for the disappointment caused here. We do our best to try and make our listings as clear as possible, and I can see that we do note specifically which brush is received in... read more »

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the trouble to reply. I agree that the required information was provided, just not at the point I needed it. Another site I looked at had a box alongside e... read more »

Excellent service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Purchased online. Great service and communication. Arrived quickly. Very happy with the whole process and will purchase will from here again

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're so happy to have left a good impression and we look forward to your future orders :D! Hope you're having an awesome week.

nsw

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Rip off

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

They sell used games for new game prices major rip off they do not tell you if the items are new or used they only thing the company has going for them is medium reply time form customer service.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Bobby, I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment here. All products shipped out from Mighty Ape are brand new and unused. We do not ship out used items. We do sell used items via our sec... read more »

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Started shopping with MightyApe about a year ago. The online store I was shopping at beforehand was a bit cheaper but were based overseas so postage took ages, no tracking and packages went missing to which I received poor service. Whilst looking for a new game provider I stumbled across MightyApe because of their wide range including my favourite genre, JRPGs. Their prices and range are better than any other Australian store I've seen. Delivery has always been very timely, usually dispatched the next day and doesn't take long to arrive. There was even an occasion that I ordered on a Friday and they kindly sent it the same day. Recently I ordered an item that was in stock with their supplier. A few days after the estimated date I thought I'd message them to check. Their replies are always super fast and friendly. The kept me regularly updated the entire time without me having to follow it up! That's the first time I've experienced that from a company :) They were trying their best but the supplier wasn't responding so after a while they helped me choose a different item, which was sent very quickly. It was the best customer service I've ever received and I feel confident knowing that if I have any queries it's easy to get in contact with their friendly staff. If I was to nit-pick anything I'd say perhaps postage costs. Postage costs are very reasonable if you're buying multiple items but if you only want one thing at a time then it adds up. I understand that by charging the same postage for all orders that it mighty even out their postage expenses but perhaps they could make it free if you spend over a certain amount or perhaps a rewards program instead. Not deducting any points as that's not a complaint, that would just be a cherry on top of an already great cake ;) Oh and they have AfterPay which is very convenient!

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you so much for the really wonderful feedback. I've shared this with our team as I know they will all really appreciate hearing your kind words. We try really hard to provide our customers wi... read more »

perth

Misleading

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I put in an order which was cancelled without any notifications to me. Lucky my friend had purchased at the same time and she forwarded me the email that she had received from Mighty Ape advising that her order had been cancelled.
The order was cancelled because apparently the product price had been input into the computer incorrectly. Once I had contacted Mighty Ape to see what had happened they offered me a $10 credit. I advised them that I had missed out on sale prices on another site and even on their own site because of this. They were not willing to give a similar product to me at their previously advertised price (which had only just gone off sale 1day prior). Not happy at all with their customer service and definitely didn't appreciate just having my order cancelled with no notifications, if it wasn't for my friend I would still be waiting for my order to be delivered. Would not recommend at all.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Hi Beca. Again, we do apologise for the disappointment and frustration caused here. As explained previously, we did notify all customers of this cancellation, in addition to providing all customers... read more »

Melbourne

Such a wide range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I bought a PS4 game off these guys.
Such a good price and even though it came from New Zealand - it was delivered possibly quicker than if I purchased it within Australia! Well done guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thanks a ton Rick! We're so glad to hear that this arrived with you so quickly, and we really appreciate the feedback :D

Verified Customer

Bought a Blackwidow V2 and it arrived within 4 business days!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Bought the Blackwidow Chroma V2 online on Saturday night and it was at my doorstep Thursday morning. It came from New Zealand and their tracking was great.
My only problem is that I wasn't given any tracking information until I contacted their support. As soon as I contacted their support though, I was given an apology and promptly sent all the information I needed.

I read some of the other reviews and was a bit worried that it wasn't going to go well, but I couldn't have asked for better.

Comments
Mighty Ape Official

Thank you for the feedback Casey, we really appreciate it! We did have a small error last week resulting in some automatic shipping emails not going out, however, this has now been resolved so ther... read more »

1 of 47 pages