Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Placed an order more than 3 weeks ago. Have called chasing it 3 times and each time I have been told it has to come from a different warehouse and it will be sent the next week. Said they would call me back to let me know why it wasn't sent but they didn't bother to call back. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! I recommend you purchase from someone else.

Cross back chairs

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I purchased a gorgeous wooden mushroom stool online and received the product three days later. Service was amazing with a courtesy call 24 hours prior to confirm delivery, a great shopping experience,!!

Over the moon with Milano Republic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

From the minute I ordered it, to it arriving I was kept informed, no delays,very professional & even better quality than I expected, not forgetting it was less expensive than anywhere else & the delivery was substantially less than most.

aus

• 1 review

ORDER NOT RECEIVED & BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I have read such great reviews about this place which is what inspired me to order a bed headboard from them 2 months ago. I attempted to order it online but the website wasn't working so I called them up instead. The lady whom I spoke with took my order, credit card details and stated that the ETA was the end of August. After waiting patiently for 2 months, I called them up and they said that it would take an additional month as it did not make shipment on time. Essentially I had to wait 3 months for it to arrive. I spoke with the manager who said that I had only ordered it a month ago (even though my invoice states payment was made exactly 2 months ago) and he was extremely defensive over the phone saying that I have two options - I either WAIT or CANCEL the order. In a nutshell, I was told to wait 3 months for an order that was promised to arrive in 2 months, I had to chase my own order as they did not have the decency to inform me earlier that my order would be a month late, the manager was dismissive, abrupt and not in any way helpful. I cancelled the order and will never do business with them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

One happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I ordered my replica outdoor chairs online. The order was processed very efficiently. I am thrilled with the quality, comfort and design of the chairs. They arrived within days after one small hiccup with the delivery date. I'm a very happy customer!

A great buying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

We purchased 2 Premium Replica Eileen Gray Side table-Stainless Steel or Polished Steel on-line.to be installed in our new place alongside our new lounge suite. They are ideally suited for a living area with limited space and provide the versatility to enable them to display ornaments or to be used for the odd snack and cup of coffee in front of the TV.
It was a simple process to select what we wanted from the online catalogue and delivery was within a week.

Beautiful chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Love my new dining chairs, they look so classy.
Shopping online was very smooth and delivery very prompt with great service.

Brilliant customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I purchased dining chairs and bar stools online and the whole process was extremely easy. Freight was reasonable and delivery was prompt. The most outstanding thing for me though (besides the beautiful product) was the excellent customer service I received. Great communication and quick responses. I would definitely order again from Milano Republic.

Great Service, Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Purchasing on line was so easy, even with a little misunderstanding receiving my goods ( my error), the customer service was fantastic. Totally recommend purchasing with Milano Republic!!

Moree

• 1 comment
Private message

Excellent chairs excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Easy Peazy to order , here to regional Nsw in 2 days, very reasonable freight, excellent quality chairs .. will reorder

Best one I found

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I love the Eames replica office chair I purchased, I tried a few out before buying this one online and it was the best of all three. Arriving already partially assembled, it was easy for me to put together, and I love the stylish design. Above all else, I was really impressed by the customer service. Marilyn especially was incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns I had.

Brisbane

Great products & service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I purchased a coffee table and a number of other accessory items from the online store. They were good quality items and arrived quickly. The staff were friendly when i had questions or wanted more details on a feature. Definitely will purchase again in future.

6 great dining chairs - just right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

made purchase via recommendation of another furniture outlet. Great crossback chairs; good price, good service, which was tested by 1 chair damaged in transit - easily & rapidly replaced. Special thanks to Rosa

Love the chairs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Originally spoke to the store, wonderful and so helpful they were. Then ordered online, easy transaction, quick, great price and and communication and fast delivery!

Verified Customer

Good price and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I have purchased 2 items from Milano Republic. Both times I compared competitors- both times the price was close to the lowest. The website, payment and delivery went smoothly. And better still we are happy with the couch and coffee table.

• 2 helpful votes

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

My order online was processed easily...and the delivery was on time and the delivery man efficient and friendly and courteous

Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I live in an area that can be difficult to deliver to and there are not many options to Shop. I was very nervous about purchasing a product I had not seen, and I had not tested the quality. I ordered the Replica Hans Wegner Wishbone Chairs in black with grain visible.
I am very happy with my chairs. The experience was so easy from initial order. I was contacted by a lovely sales person in regards to delivery, and everything went very smoothly. The chairs are beautiful and I will definitely come here for any future furniture purchases.

• 1 review

Excellent service & Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Very easy to purchase online.
Outstanding customer service, extremely happy with our chairs purchased and at a fantastic price too.
Will definately be a return customer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Super happy with the purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We recently bought Harry Bertoia wire chairs from Milano Republic. Black coated chairs are awesome and their service couldn't be better. Highly recommended.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes