6 months later, still no chairs!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I made my online order in December and the invoice stated 2-4 weeks delivery. I received a phone call in January to advise it could take up to a maximum of 14 weeks which I said wasn't ideal but I would manage. Every week post the 14 week deadline, I call or email and 26 weeks later since my order date still no chairs! I have been told the chairs are still on the container ship, stuck in customs, in the warehouse, ready to be delivered... and still no chairs! I have never encountered such a dishonest and poorly managed company.

Still no delivery - Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We ordered our table online on April 1. We did have good contact and were told the table would be in stock at the end of the month. All good.
It is now June 6 - still no product.
After numerous phone calls two weeks ago we were told the table was in quarantine and would be through in a week. It wasn't! More phone calls and we were told our table would arrive last Friday - as it is heavy we have to be around to help lift it, they will not just leave it. It didn't arrive after we re-arranged things to stick around. IT DIDN'T!

We were then told it would arrive last Monday - so we waited. IT DIDN'T.

I called Milano yesterday (Tuesday) and was told someone would get back to me - THEY DIDN'T!

I called courier company myself today (Wednesday) and was told that Milano paid for the cheapest and slowest form of delivery and it 'should' arrive today but no guarantee!!

I told courier we have stayed home waiting for the delivery Friday, Monday and Tuesday and today, Wednesday we have to leave to go to the city. If it arrives later today they will not leave it - we will have to go through this all again.

Not happy Milano - pathetic. I will not purchase through you again.

Private message

Continually postponed delivery, still no product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We live within walking distance of the Paddington store, and after seeing the coffee table on the showroom floor, we purchased it online in February. It is now almost the end of May and we have still not received the table. Everytime we call they say it will be here in a couple of weeks. We have been sitting in our new living room now for over 3 months with no coffee table.

Good products good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Good quality exactly what was ordered was sent with protective packaging so it didn't damage. Would purchase from here again.

Good fast service but chair is uncomfortable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Made purchase online. Delivery was super quick but unfortunately chair needs thicker cushion with Velcro to keep it in place. Looks good but pretty uncomfortable.

Beautiful Rugs ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I purchased a round rug for the dining area, as well as a rectangular shape for the lounge. Quality for the price was exceptional. Color true to online. I wanted a Persian/modern mix and the design delivered that. Would also suit antique/vintage decor. Subtle color. Delivery was right on time. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Great product! Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Purchased online, very easy process, happy with the products. Excellent customer service. Would definitely use them again and recommend to others.

Perfect furniture and can’t live without that.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I have purchased furniture from Milano Republic many times and always perfect. Always so good and their customer service just perfect. Would recommend them anytime.

Orange

Private message

The icing on the cake for our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

We searched many styles of stools (in person and online) for our new kitchen, and found ours at Milano Republic. The pre-sale phone assistance, (we are from regional NSW), the speed of dispatch and the care taken with after sales service with the couriers was first rate. When the chairs arrived on 22 December I rang to thank Barbara for her care, patience and interest in the product. I fully recommend Milano Republic for a comfortable experience, accessability and great products.

Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I searched far and wide for this product and could not seem to find this particular colour anywhere. I was willing to have it shipped internationally if this was at all an option for me. First, I didn't think this item was available in the colour I wanted anywhere in Australia, I had already queried companies on end. I was told it was possible to get this in Gold from Milano Republic and anticipated it would arrive in April. Brano was extremely patient with my questions, consistently emailed and rang several times to follow up my queries, handled my payment errors and followed up with me. Another staff member also returned my email with a call to ensure she cancelled the incorrect order mistakenly made. With several mess ups and emails going back and forth, all the staff were extremely helpful, kind and so patient (I would have hated myself if I were in their shoes) :) Finally, in one of Brano's final follow up calls, he also confirmed good news that he managed to get an earlier shipment and that the item would arrive before Christmas - they surely did and they look amazing! - In fact, it had arrived before any other company has delivered my purchases at the same time. No regrets, I am so thankful for all the help given and would recommend Milano Republic furniture to anyone.

Private message

Everything we hoped for - transformed the room.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

We purchased online; a new experience for us. Despite quite a long wait for arrival from overseas we found the staff friendly and reassuring and at last with our Tulip dining table delivered, assembled and in place we are thrilled with it - it lightens and modernizes our dining area and is exactly what we wanted. Top marks to Milano Republic

A1 Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I found the stools I was looking for on the Milano Republic site and started ordering online. But I had a question so sent an email through 'contact us' as it was the weekend.
They called me to answer my question so I placed a phone order...
Less than a week later I have my stools and they're perfect! Apart from a glitch with the local transport agent (I'm in regional NSW) the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend Milano Republic.

Kew

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

5 star experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I came across Milanon Republic online and thank heavens I did. We are thrilled with our outdoor chairs, the ease of putting them together, comfort and the great customer service and delivery. Will recommend them to friends and family and use them again if needed.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Customer service is terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

After purchasing a marble table and having delivery arranged. I had to chase them many times (5 times in one day in fact) only for them to never call me back. They blame the courier service for lack of communication but their courier service have been very helpful. I can not understand why it is so hard to help the customer with the delivery of their furniture - furniture didn't even come with instructions. I wish I purchased this elsewhere. I will never be buying from this group again. Ever. Appalling service.

Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Placed an order more than 3 weeks ago. Have called chasing it 3 times and each time I have been told it has to come from a different warehouse and it will be sent the next week. Said they would call me back to let me know why it wasn't sent but they didn't bother to call back. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! I recommend you purchase from someone else.

Cross back chairs

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

My initial contact and subsequent order with Milano Republic was very good. However one of 8 chairs arrived broken. It took some time for this to be replaced. However it was over Christmas so I accepted that there was a delay. The replacement chair was used for the first time and completely snapped in half. Two emails have been sent with no response. I had thought I would just reorder another chair, even though the broken one should be replaced, but as I have had no response, will be going elsewhere.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I purchased a gorgeous wooden mushroom stool online and received the product three days later. Service was amazing with a courtesy call 24 hours prior to confirm delivery, a great shopping experience,!!

Over the moon with Milano Republic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

From the minute I ordered it, to it arriving I was kept informed, no delays,very professional & even better quality than I expected, not forgetting it was less expensive than anywhere else & the delivery was substantially less than most.

aus

• 2 helpful votes

ORDER NOT RECEIVED & BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I have read such great reviews about this place which is what inspired me to order a bed headboard from them 2 months ago. I attempted to order it online but the website wasn't working so I called them up instead. The lady whom I spoke with took my order, credit card details and stated that the ETA was the end of August. After waiting patiently for 2 months, I called them up and they said that it would take an additional month as it did not make shipment on time. Essentially I had to wait 3 months for it to arrive. I spoke with the manager who said that I had only ordered it a month ago (even though my invoice states payment was made exactly 2 months ago) and he was extremely defensive over the phone saying that I have two options - I either WAIT or CANCEL the order. In a nutshell, I was told to wait 3 months for an order that was promised to arrive in 2 months, I had to chase my own order as they did not have the decency to inform me earlier that my order would be a month late, the manager was dismissive, abrupt and not in any way helpful. I cancelled the order and will never do business with them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

One happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I ordered my replica outdoor chairs online. The order was processed very efficiently. I am thrilled with the quality, comfort and design of the chairs. They arrived within days after one small hiccup with the delivery date. I'm a very happy customer!

1 of 5 pages