Review rating:
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2015

Signed up with Mint Telecom because the salesman told me it was $99 plus delivery to set it all up which included the modem and running a new phone line from the box outside to the inside of the house, then I was told it would cost an extra $350 to run the phone line. I cancelled the service because if they can't even get it right from the beginning what will it be like when I'm signed into a contract.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi David, we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. Unfortunately sales people in the field don't have full access to network infrastructure information - that is why we check... read more »

My daughter is in Dame Phyllis Frost prison in I would like to find out how I can get her cheaper rates to be able to ring myself and her three children

Christine asked on Sep 03, 2018

Hi Christine,
You could maybe try getting her a calling card that she can use from the prison? Not something we can help with as we don't offer calling cards and outside of that the call charges are determined by the prison so can't see any easy options.
Michael

I at villa 118 Edgewater Village Bli Bli. NBN is still not connected. Should have been on AM27/March, any idea why? Edgar.

Edgar. asked on Mar 29, 2018

Hi Edgar,
NBN Co manage and perform installations for all providers.
If you were our customer we would already be reviewing and trying to find out why it was not completed, but we have no visibility when you are not a customer.
If you want us to help, then contact us via 1300586468 and once you have signed up as a customer we can commence the process to connect you.
Michael

Hi there, do you supply email addresses with your plans ?

0b1 asked on Mar 09, 2018

Hi,
No we don't.
The reason is that email addresses from an ISP are not transferable so we don't think they are a good idea.
Google (gmail) and Microsoft (Outlook) provide free services that are better than any ISP email service and accordingly that's what we recommend.
Or for a business there are plenty of specialised businesses that are set up for this, it's not really an ISP service any more.

See all 25 questions about Mint Telecom