Review rating:
Filter By:
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Very slow download speeds!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Staff are polite and professional, but the internet speed I have been experiencing on average 12-15 Mbps download with well below the minimum 25 Mbps the NBN co technician estimated I should expect. The excuses and justifications from Mint staff are not credible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Evan, Really sorry to hear your speeds are not performing to what we'd both like. Fibre to the Node speeds are estimates and we do deliver the speed available and can easily get the actual dist... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Proceed with caution!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I have to agree with another reviewer who said 'they found it strange that this business had so many positive reviews!'

Having had a bad experience with Telstra, I made the decision that I would try an Australian company, I chose Mint Telecom.

My request was to have an ADSL connected to my apartment and that I didn't need a phone. All the checks were done, I was told it was possible and an initial fee of $70.80 was charged to my card. Correspondence from Mint confirmed my activation date. Two days after the activation date with no service and no contact from Mint, I called them only to be told that there was an issue with my connection. After they investigated further they informed me that Telstra needed to come out and connect the line with an expected cost from $70-$150. Since I'd only disconnected with Telstra several days earlier, I was perplexed as to why I needed to be charged again for a line that I knew was already connected? I delayed the connection by a day until I spoke to Telstra.

Telstra were uncertain as to why I was being charged, although Mint told me that the issue was with another part of Telstra so the area I rang wouldn't have known about the fault. So after consideration I decided to continue with the connection as I was informed by Mint that the costs would apply regardless of who I went with but at least it would eventuate in an active service.

Once again, I was given an activation date and still nothing so once more I contacted Mint only to be told that I couldn't have the service after all and that all the lines had been taken.

The consultant told me that I'd still be charged due to the fact that it wasn't their fault and that they were able to provide me with a telephone line (which I'd clearly stated that I didn't need), regardless of the fact that I had NOTHING to show for approximately $220. After a lengthy discussion I was informed that I could continue to stay with Mint, paying a monthly fee for the telephone line (that I didn't need) and wait for a line to become available for the ADSL or they would terminate my contract, HOWEVER, I'd still have to pay for the technician. I told them that I was unhappy with the result and I wanted the night to think it over, it was at this stage I was informed that they'd go halves with technicians fee ONLY and they were going to cancel my contract - end of story! I then proceeded to tell them that they could not deduct money from my account and that I wasn't authorizing them to do so - THEY DID IT ANYWAY! The bank informed me that they could block the company from accessing my account again however because they used a third party - Ezi Debit they couldn't block this business from debiting my account!

This forced me to directly contact the owner who had a less-than-amazing ability to dance around the issue. The excuses provided were, 'it's Telstra's fault', 'it's your fault' and then 'we're ONLY a small business and can't afford to pay this'.The rationale used in order for them to keep my money was truly astounding. I was then directed that I needed to send back the modem and ONLY then, would they reimburse me for the cost of postage. The result was that I was now approximately $140 poorer and with nothing to show for this, plus having to pay more to send the modem back. It was apparent that I wasn't going to be able to negotiate with this person therefore I had no choice but to employ the services of the Telecommunication Ombudsman.

End result:
Mint Telecom were instructed that no unauthorized funds were to be taken from my account.
The business had to provide a prepaid envelope for the return of their modem.
Mint had to return the $70.80 that they had 'IN ERROR' debited from my account.
The Telecommunications Ombudsman determined that Telstra had been largely at fault, therefore I made the decision to pay half of the technicians cost of $70.80.

This business doesn't have enough clout to offer what the larger telecommunication companies are being able to deliver nor does it have a strong customer focus (near enough is good enough philosophy) however what is more terrifying than anything else is that someone can determine how much they want to take from your account and 'IN ERROR' follow through!

I have since gone through Vividwireless and the experience has been amazing!!! EASY, no contracts and lovely consultants!!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Carrie, I can assure you the reviews on this site are from real customers and are unprompted. And yes, your experience was not the outcome either of us were looking for, we definitely agree.... read more »

Your summary: sounds plausible, although is not entirely accurate/truthful but thank you for taking the time to respond!

All the best for the future.

• 4 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Really happy that I got NBN with Mint!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

I just switched from Belong ADSL2+ to Mint FTTN. It's been a very pleasant experience I must say.

The whole transfer was done within a couple of weeks, with only a couple of hours down time, which certainly exceeded expectations. The service from sales to implementation is defintely first class and they keep you updated along the entire journey, something you don't get with the big names.

The only issues I had were my own issues with wifi interference in my house/area, which I have since fixed with a change to the modem/router settings.

The speed is 3 times faster than my old ADSL connection and I can now game lag free with no dropouts.

I highly recommend Mint and will be doing so to any who ask me. Thanks for the great sevice Mint, I really appreciate it. Also thanks to [name removed] who was a great help in getting everything sorted. Keep up the great work!!!

November 8th 2017 Update: I was duped by the overly positive reviews

So it started off well back in April 2017 when I wrote my original review. The service was working fast and lag free. Fast forward to about September and it became very slow and so laggy, making online games unplayable, especially during peak hour every night. Numerous emails to them resulted in the finger being pointed in my direction as the cause of the problem and no acknowledgment that there could be any kind of a problem on their end. Modem resets, even a new modem being sent did not fix the issue. I was told I was on the only customer having the issue, which I did not believe. I was also told that there were some upgrades planned, which seems funny to me that they planned to do upgrades that they did not need, as everything was allegedly perfect on their end. Eventually I was told that they will lodge a fault with the NBN, which I waited for over a week with no result. Smartest thing I did after this was to switch to Aussie Broadband and as I knew would happen, everything was back to how it should be. Very fast and lag free, even in peak hour. Proceed with caution and don't believe everything you see here, I was fooled. I would recommend to anyone considering Mint to go with Aussie Broadband instead, as I wish I had of done.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Danich, Great to hear the change over went smoothly, we do work very hard to keep everyone updated along the way and aim to make it as simple as possible. Also glad to hear the wifi channel chan... read more »

Mint Telecom Official

Hi Danich, As you know we conducted a thorough review of your fault, including when you were providing us with test results in off peak times (with no congestion anywhere on the network) that wer... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Disappointed NBN start!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Applied for the 100 mps installation package with MINT in early March (when my area was ready for the new NBN layout). Was then told it'll be over a month of wait till 12th of April before NBN could spare the time to connect the inside of my home (even the house was already setup with the external facility).
Finally the day arrives. Was told I'll get an SMS or email from the installer a few days before hand stating the time. NADA on that. Enquiring with MINT gave me a time slot of 12 to 4 pm. So expectation was high as I waited at home all the way till 4pm with zero SMS or email contact from NBN.

Finally, the truck shows up at 4:50 pm! The guy comes in with mobile on the ear (was on the phone 2/3s of the time he was here). Tells me I cannot have the connection box close to my TV in the lounge room since the external connection was installed too far away!

Finally got internet up at around 7pm. Thinking this is going to be joy as I look forward to the 100 mps promised data download. First issue came as the "spinning wheel" continues on my internet download. Checking with several speed testing app reveals a speed of 8.5 mps download and 11 mps upload over Ethernet.

Checked with MINT and went through all possible confirmation points. But over the next few days, the highest I got from the modem was over 50 mps during one morning (4 am), which quickly dropping back below 20 mps at 6 am. A far cry so far from the 100 mps promised and paying for!

MINT tells me they've launched an CVC error request to NBN, but has no idea when they'll come around to checking (or fixing the situation).

It's probably not a fault of MINT, but surely doesn't give the consumer that's paying for the installation and highest monthly fee a very good feeling to the start of NBN era !

Got a reply from MINT before I went public with this review: I said "I am paying for the highest rate and getting the lowest rate" Reply from MINT: "at least you have service" !

Not good enough!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Wil, We definitely agree it's not a great start to NBN for you. As we have already advised we unfortunately have no control over the installation process including delivery, or not, of sms' fr... read more »

thank you Michael. I understand there are points which are out of control of MINT. But as a consumer, all I know is MINT is the provider I paid installation cost, monthly fee etc. Hence, you are th... read more »

The inconsistence continues with the NBN.. 100/40 mps package but I'm hardly getting more than 15 mps download speed!

• 4 helpful votes

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2015

Signed up with Mint Telecom because the salesman told me it was $99 plus delivery to set it all up which included the modem and running a new phone line from the box outside to the inside of the house, then I was told it would cost an extra $350 to run the phone line. I cancelled the service because if they can't even get it right from the beginning what will it be like when I'm signed into a contract.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi David, we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. Unfortunately sales people in the field don't have full access to network infrastructure information - that is why we check... read more »

Adelaide

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

they passed my tests

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Before signing up with a provider I rang several, pretending to be a customer and wanting to get through to their support. I got support from Mint in less than 2 minutes only having to listen to one lot of menu options. The bloke (Aussie) that I spoke to gave me honest answers to a couple of curly questions to which I already knew the answers. They connected me within a fortnight and the couple of times I've had questions I've gotten through to support immediately, spoken to someone with an Aussie accent and been given immediate aid. It doesn't get better than that. In comparison, when I tried my little evaluation on "the biggest" provider it took two days to get through, they hung up on ring backs, one of which was at 2am, after I'd left my number for them to call me, and they never did get back to me with help.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Cyklone, The only accent you'll hear with us is Australian as the only place you'll talk to us is in Hobart. And yeah, we've been in the industry a long time so we have a lot of experience and w... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Flawless customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Under promised and over delivered. HFC NBN connection, easy access to advice at every stage of the process. 50/20 plan, I’m getting about 48/19MBps. Couldn’t be happier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Adam G, Because NBN Co do the actual installation and we have no control over them we always make sure our customers are fully aware of how it works. We'd rather make sure there are no surprise... read more »

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

I chose to sign up with Mint Telecom due to Product Review (.com.au)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I chose to sign up with Mint Telecom due to Product Review (.com.au). Well worth it, including paying a bit more (previous TPG $59.99 --> $69.99)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi MichMelb, Glad to hear it's been worth it and you appreciate the difference. We can't compete on price with those that operate from overseas, but we think the service out of Hobart really makes... read more »

Maryborough

Unbelievably Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Went to Mint because they had such terrific reviews. Pricing was pretty damned good and it is Aussie based. Tried to get NBN here but the wireless signal was so bad I opted to change ISP anyway to ADSL Mint. Happy chappy now. Their attention to detail and lightning speed customer service blows me away! Never had anything as good before and I am stoked. I was having a problem getting the ADSL up and running and they rang me to find out why I wasn't up on air yet! The problem was 100% self inflicted- my fault. Kelvin and all the other team members from the CEO down provide the fastest, best quality customer service I have ever encountered! I have already started giving my friends the heads up on this exceptional company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ric F, We are definitely focused on delivering the best possible service we can, its a big part of why we operate out of Hobart. Glad to hear its all working well and yes, we do monitor services... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Thought it was too good to be true...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Rolled this dice on this one. Hated the mainstream ISPs for their poor customer service, slow internet (despite the promises) and incredibly long set-up time. Moved to Edmondson Park where NBN is available. Took Optus 3-4 weeks to connect my sister in nearby Leppington. Not wanting the same experience went with these guys. They sorted out my internet within 2 days - could have been even quicker but my developer hadn't registered the the property to the NBN register. These guys offered to do it for me. Just need my occupier certificate. There customer service is ridiculously good. Bought there modem/router which arrived th next day. Kept me update with everything though text and emails. When they didn't see me online they even emailed me to ask if there was any trouble (I hadn't set it up yet). Set up is a breeze. Speeds were crazy good. Got very close to 100/40. Wifi was about 90/30, which is pretty good for WIFI!!

Highly recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Eli, When the systems work as designed it should be a pretty quick and pain free process to get set up with NBN. We work very hard to make sure that is the case and whilst we can't control the ... read more »

Apologies for the spelling and grammatical errors. I wrote the review while on the train, but was very keen to leave a recommendation to let others know how great your service is. I have already in... read more »

Mint Telecom Official

All good Eli and no chance of the standards falling as we are very focused on what we do.
Cheers Michael

HOWRAH

Very easy to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I wasn't sure to get a connection from a smaller internet provider. I got recommended Mint from a friend and took his advice. I phoned them on a monday the connection was live before i finished work and the modem on its way. Modem arrived the very next day, plugged it in and it was done no hassle calling up to activate ect.
The connection is faster than my previous provider. So far so good. :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Locko, One of the benefits of the NBN is the increased competition that it brings by allowing new competitors to enter the market. Everyone is a reseller of the NBN Network so the benefit of dea... read more »

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

MINT gets me connected to NBN within the same day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Signed up with MyRepublic NBN back in Sep 22nd, couldn't get me connected after 5 weeks! MyRepublic always blames the issue is with NBNco, and vouch no other service provider could get me connected either. Finally I decide to leave MyRepublic and signup with MINT, and my NBN service was activated within 3 hours!

The sales consultant at MINT (Kelvin) is really helpful. He identifies the issue why MyRepublic cannot get me connected within 10 mins after checking my address. Turns out I have two NTD ports registered at my address, which is very unusual. So he guides me through how to chase up NBNco and my previous service provider to figure out which one was the last working port. All of these are before I signed up with MINT.

The activation process with MINT is fast, stress-free and informative. Got 2 SMS and 3 emails within 3 hours to keep me updated about how it progressed. (On the contrast, MyRepublic had only sent me one welcome email when i signed up, and no updates whatsoever for the rest 5 weeks. I have to chase them up every other couple of days trying to find out if there is any updates)

Even after the service activated, the superb customer service from MINT does not stop there. Kelvin was following up to check if connection is working fine. I raise the concern that the download speed is a bit slow, around 50Mbps for a 100/40 plan. From my previous experience, in this situation, most service providers would give a standard answer like "the speed would largely depend your infrastructure", a.k.a "there is nothing we can do about it". Instead, Kelvin thinks the speed doesn't look right, and request a port reset from NBN straightaway. The port was reset the next day, and I'm delight to see speed increase to above 70Mbps.

Normally i don't bother to write positive feedback online. However, I'm grateful for the good customer service, fast issue resolving, and deliver on promise from MINT. In my opinion, it is totally worth the price and a 5 star rating. I'm more than happy to recommend MINT to my friends and colleagues.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Dao, Really pleased to hear of your experience. NBN is certainly one of those products where you do get what you pay for and whilst we are more expensive than MyRepublic we hope the reasons why ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

First class service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Having read the reviews of the major telcos, mostly 1.5 stars I felt a bit sceptical about a company graded at 4/5 stars. Their pricing was not the cheapest but better than most. Their arrangements for connection of NBN and porting of present phone was all top notch.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Adrian, Whilst our pricing is certainly competitive we don't compete with the low cost providers that typically operate from overseas. NBN is also one of those products where you get what you p... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Very happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I found mint telecom on this site based on reviews, while I was with Dodo (horrible experience btw). From the start Mint had a fantastic service, very quick and easy, they answered all my questions, which allowed me to see if they suited my needs. And they did. Great prices, service at the start and throughout. I've been with Mint for over six months now. They go the extra mile - I get notified if there are any issues on my line, even before it affects me, to see if they could help, I had some questions outside of the scope of their work, they sent me some helpful info, there's never any "surprises" in the bills (I've used providers, who'd sneak in an unauthorized mystery charge here and there in the direct-debited accounts).
In Summary: very happy, highly recommend.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ally, We do a few things a little differently than others with regard to trying, where possible, to be proactive when we notice things aren't working as either of us would like. After all we're... read more »

• 9 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

Well Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Switched from Telstra to Mint a few weeks ago. The service change over was as smooth as you could ask and got a msg the minute the switch was made.
Everytime, as a new user, you need to call them, they are there with great humour. Oh we are an overseas call centre (Tasmania)
Just tickled pink to pay for a great little Aussie company with a great attitude and service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ging,
Glad to hear the changeover went smoothly and that you appreciate our "overseas" operation in Hobart! We certainly think it makes a difference.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated.

Seven Mile Beach Tasmania

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We contacted Mint Telecom to arrange for the connection of NBN. We didn't have a land line connected to our home so immediately there were difficulties. Michael from Mint was excellent in providing assistance and advice regarding what was required. The NBN guys were wonderful as well. Having finally located the Telstra cabling outside the boundary of our home, we had the NBN connected. The connection is reliable and does not drop out. What was quite exceptional was that I email Mint at night and I receive a response within minutes of sending the email. Their customer service is exceptional. I would highly reccommend them to anyone interested in using their services.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Jane,
Glad to hear it's all working well for you and as we expect it to.
Also pleasing to get the feedback on our service as we do work very hard on that.
Thanks for taking the time to recommend us, it's much appreciated.

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Best customer service you can't get anywhere else!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Had a painful experience with Telstra to transfer from ADSL to NBN and ended up cancelling my order with them. Did a bit of research and decided to go with Mint Telecom. Best decision I ever made, 5 minutes phone call to set up everything was amazing! Was always informed about the progress with connection etc. Had a bit of hiccup with NBN to connect my service so it took a bit longer but so worth it at the end. Connection is good and speed is definitely faster! Would recommend Mint Telecom to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ming, We are certainly a lot smaller than Telstra, but the benefit of that is we are much more nimble and bring a lot more experience to the table. Glad to hear our onboarding process was effici... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Best service in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I have a lot of difficulties with NBN drop out as a result of bad copper (ie not the providers fault but the infrastructure). Mint have been incredible. It could take days and hours on the phone to sort a fault through my previous provider. Mint not only sort things out within minutes, they also have proactively contacted me having noticed drop outs on the line.

I couldn't recommend them more highly. They are a pleasure to deal with and have made my life so much easier!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Holly, Certainly is frustrating when internet doesn't work as well as it should and definitely one of the failings of copper. As noted, its not our network and we can't directly fix for you. Ho... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mint Telecom is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Would recommend Mint Telecom to anyone ive had no issues ever and Kelvin is best CSR ive dealt with. Anything i need changed or need info on i get in straight away i dont get transferred to 500 tech people then hung up on.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi KingKoopa, When you do recommend make sure you tell them to let us know you referred them as our refer a friend program provides you with a $50 thank you credit and a $50 sign on credit to your ... read more »

Perth WA

Customer Service was awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I had a live chat with mint telecom this afternoon and within a couple of minutes I was told how ADSL +2 works and why I experience slow connection and also that as I had fiber connected already (which I wasn't aware of) I could experience a better service and faster speeds.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Kirstals,
Live chat is definitely an easy and effective way to engage with us.
Glad to hear you were able to benefit from our experience and expertise in the industry.
Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback.

1 of 8 pages

How can I get on this? Am on the Gold Coast. The provider I have was good but now its like dial up to get onto anything. Am 80. Mainly use for emails and facebook to keep in touch with family.

Pamsiwamsie asked on Nov 05, 2017

Hi Pamsiwamsie,
Thanks for considering us. To sign up or if you want to discuss further, just give us a call on 1300586468.
Michael

Michael of Mint Telecom has given you their number 1300 586 468 which is at local call cost. They have email admin@minttelecom.net.au They answer calls promptly by staff who are very knowledgeable. I am an 81 year old very happy with their service. Hope it all goes well for you.

Thankyou.

Hi, I’m currently with Telstra on NBN and I’m paying for the 100mb/s but am being ripped off and lucky to get up to 30mb/s the majority of times. I’m aware of peak and off peak and that the speeds are a lot better in off peak periods but that’s not very useful to the majority of the population as the bulk of the off peak period is well into the night. Sleep time. I doubt any ISP can gaurentee full speeds 100% of the time, however can you guys offer any guarantees of at least 50 to 75% of the advertised ‘up to 100mb/s’ for the majority of the time? No one wants to pay for something they’re not getting which I’m sure you can understand. I also have an unused landline that I no longer wish to keep. Do you guys do plans for NBN without the requirement for a landline?

Alex asked on Nov 03, 2017

Hi Alex,
I'm not sure anyone can properly offer a guarantee on speeds based upon how NBN Co currently charges.
However, whilst we don't guarantee, we work very hard to deliver you the speed you pay for at the vast majority of the time - its in our interest to do so as we don't have long term contracts, just 6 months, and our cancellation fees are also low, just $99 per service.
So our interests are definitely aligned - its why we don't offer unlimited services as its very hard to deliver that much data AND the speed based upon the current NBN Co pricing construct.
Re landline, its optional on NBN. We have plans without, plans with a landline for no cost and you pay for calls or plans with included calls.
Michael

Why is it that mint.telecom can't offer 200Gb and 500Gb downloads when almost every other ISP can?

Scrivener asked on Sep 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Scrivener, we do have a 200GB option available on FTTP and FW, just not available for all types of NBN. Otherwise, the price difference between the differing inclusions is negligible yet the legal requirements to provide additional plans is large (multiple differ plans requires a lot of setting up and managing). In fact, many ISP's only offer unlimited these days and don't bother with the range that Mint does.
So, very simply, we choose to keep things very simple and make sure what we do we do well.
Michael

Let me rephrase the question then... Why is it that Mint Telecom can't offer 20Gb and 500Gb to users on FttN? Other ISP do as far as I can tell. If not, why not? This will decide my continuing with Mint.

See all 20 questions about Mint Telecom