Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Mint go beyond what is expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Really refreshing to have the company manager proactively call me to notify of any service changes and improvements.

makes you feel like you actually are an important customer.

Good work Mint - keep it up.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Fergus, We definitely like to be proactive and as a small business we all get involved, which definitely includes myself! All our customers are important to us, we appreciate all the support we ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

You'll find no better service anyway, in anything.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Top product with 5 star + service.
We have an NBN connection that near faultless. Any issues have been fixed immediately and customer service is proactive in communication.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Mr Pete, NBN really is a great product and yes, we are very unique in that we monitor all our services on a daily basis and when we see a problem may exist we are on the front foot to see if we ... read more »

Perth

SECOND TO NONE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

My Goodness!!! From quotes to connection this service has been the best! the them and CONNECTION are something I am yet to see anywhere else and no one has come close to it. Both for business use and personal this is the provider so reliable and efficient! no drop outs and they have even followed up to see if we are happy just one of the many examples that sets them apart from the rest. I'm not sorry with anything from start to finish! wish I knew about them earlier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Denielle, We put a lot of focus into our onboarding process to ensure its very clear for each step and that you are informed throughout the process - great to hear that has resonated with you! ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Simply Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Getting going was really easy, staff were super helpful during that process, connection and speed have been excellent from day one, no speed drops like previous provider, loving Mint

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Tommy, Awesome to hear its all worked well. Unlike others we focus on making sure our products deliver the speeds you are able to get at all times. Nothing worse than your service being unusabl... read more »

Great Plans and Company for NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Set up was easy and the customer service has always been on point. The rare times I needed extra help or support it was greeted and handled exceptional attention. Have to love a set and forget experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Dave,
Set and forget is exactly what we aim for! Our interests are aligned to deliver a great product so you don't need to speak with us, but we are always here if required and nice and easy to reach and deal with from Hobart.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

The BEST ISP I've even been with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

It has been over 8 months since i signed up, and I cannot fault Mint. I always have download speeds within about 10% of my available limit, even at peak periods.
Initial set up was great, with the customer service team helping me to set up my (non standard) Fibre to the Node compatible modem router.
All in all an excellent service.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ben,
We work very hard to ensure our products work to their maximum speeds at all times, especially peak when you really want to use it.
Glad to hear all is well and thanks for the feedback.

Great service - easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Set up for NBN FTTN happened very quickly - was done before I realised ! Customer support excellent - it’s great knowing that there is a local person always on call to help, not that it has been needed. Love supporting a local company too, I think that makes the system better for all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Noodles, Whilst we do operate nationally, being a Tasmanian owned and operated business we definitely appreciate the support of locals as we are proud and passionate about our state. Glad to her... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service and exceptional support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Great service and exceptional support. Very well run business out of Hobart who actually listen and help when you run into issues.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Harrison, We've over 30 years in the industry and our focus is on making sure our products work as we both expect them to. So when problems do arise we want to identify the root cause and where... read more »

Berriedale

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Mint telecom has been the best provider I've had in years, not only are the speeds fast but also the customer service has been amazing. with my other providers only one person could be connected other wise things would buffer andtake ages to load, but with Mint Telecom i can be watching Netflix, kids can be on the PlayStation, and stream music etc all at once and not once does the connection weaken
I LOVE IT

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Amelia, NBN is great! The politics can at times confuse the actual product and yes, things can always be better for some, but in general its a great product and your experience is the typical o... read more »

Can’t fault it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Awesome service and a simple set up means we’ve never had an issue. Love that the team are local and the response time is instant. Would highly recommend, and have done to family and friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Sophie,
We preconfigure our modems for this exact reason - when all you have to do is plug it in, its so much easier.
Thank you for all the recommendations, that really means a lot to us.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Seamless internet provider at a great rate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We have nbn connected through Mint Telecom and are so impressed with the service and team, my husband also shopped around and found them to be the best rate so we're very happy!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Lauren,
We think operating out of Hobart is our secret sauce to delivering great service!
Glad to hear all is good and the plans meet your needs as well.
Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 comment

Connection Type: ISP Cable

Leader of the pack.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I can not recommend Mint more highly. Seamless and efficient and unsurpassed after care; no waiting on the phone to finally get through to a call centre just straight through to the mint team.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Zac N, Whilst there is a "call centre", it's certainly different to most. Waiting in queues is definitely very rare, you can email us or chat with us or even request a call back. We even use Fa... read more »

Thanks Michael, I should also correct the product, my wife tells me it is actually NBN Fibre to the house; you can see why I need technical assistance sometimes!

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Great product, reliable, customer service second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Mint provides my fixed wireless NBN connection. Install and set up was fast and easy. Ongoing support is sensational. Have recommended Mint to friend and family and will continue to do so.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Charlie, Great to hear the setup was quick and easy and the product works as we both expect. Really pleased you are recommending us to family and friends as there is no better vote of confidenc... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

NBN connection.

After struggling through the Basslink outage for months and having to talk to overseas call centres with my last ISP, dealing with their team in Hobart has been a dream. The 2x $50 credits for referring two new customers is great too.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Gavin, No basslink outage with us! We use the best networks in the country to provide the best products with loads of redundancy. We've been doing this a long time so have taken the time to ens... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great product and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We chose Mint Telecom after a series of issues with another internet provider. Our modem was delivered the next day, and the service has been fabulous since.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Anna,
NBN is one of those products where not all providers are the same. We think our service from Hobart combined with years of experience really does make a difference.
Glad you found us and we got it sorted for you.

Excellent service, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I have an NBN connection with Mint Telecom and I couldn't be happier. Set up was a breeze, I've had no problems at all and when I wanted to up my data limit my email was responded to and upgraded straight away.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Izzy, Great to hear our preconfigured modems worked well to make the setup simple. We do respond to emails whilst we're awake so always nice and easy to reach us via that method as well. Thank... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Best customer service I've ever received.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Quick setup, easy to understand terms, good plans. I had serious modem issues that were resolved with a real person after hours - no fobbing off to someone else to deal with!

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ali G, We really do take pride in operating out of Hobart and the commensurate high level of service that it allows us to provide. Glad to hear we got it all going for you and you appreciated th... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Awesome service and great rates.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We are an NBN Customer that migrated from ADSL. The process was seamless and end product amazing. We recommend Mint Telecom very highly.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Bocky, NBN is definitely a much better product than ADSL and we recommend our customers to always upgrade as soon as they can. Great to hear your experience has been as we expect and really app... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I had an ADSL connection. It was expensive but too slow. Now, I have switched to NBN with Mint, and it was a great experience from the first day. Excellent support, friendly staff (Kelvin Prince was the technician who helped me a lot), and a perfect internet.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Amir,
Glad to hear the cutover went well and our experienced staff really helped with that process.
NBN really is a much better solution that ADSL.
Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Beeliar

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great customer service, the old fashioned way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Our NBN connection with a telephone was easy to set up and we were supported 100% of the way. Our connection was reliable and better than before with very few dropouts, which is a big call for Beeliar, WA! Mint Telecom's customer service and support are excellent, they are helpful and everything just always felt easy. We have moved so sadly won't require their services anymore, however when we are again looking for a service, we have no doubt it will be with Mint Telecom. You guys rock!

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Verdant, Glad to hear the service operated as we both expect and sorry to see you leave us! Hopefully we have you back with us in the future at some point. Thanks for taking the time to provid... read more »

2 of 11 pages

I at villa 118 Edgewater Village Bli Bli. NBN is still not connected. Should have been on AM27/March, any idea why? Edgar.

Edgar. asked on Mar 29, 2018

Hi Edgar,
NBN Co manage and perform installations for all providers.
If you were our customer we would already be reviewing and trying to find out why it was not completed, but we have no visibility when you are not a customer.
If you want us to help, then contact us via 1300586468 and once you have signed up as a customer we can commence the process to connect you.
Michael

Hi there, do you supply email addresses with your plans ?

0b1 asked on Mar 09, 2018

Hi,
No we don't.
The reason is that email addresses from an ISP are not transferable so we don't think they are a good idea.
Google (gmail) and Microsoft (Outlook) provide free services that are better than any ISP email service and accordingly that's what we recommend.
Or for a business there are plenty of specialised businesses that are set up for this, it's not really an ISP service any more.
Michael

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx

hydraflexx asked on Feb 10, 2018

Hi Hydraflexx,
Sorry to hear about your problems. We don't offer any mobile backups, albeit you can set these items up yourself - it just depends on what the impact is if there is no internet. I.e. a business should have redundancy in place whereas a consumer may or may not require.
In general, once connected, the NBN network is quite reliable and outages to the extent you are advising are quite rare in our experience.
Cheers Michael