Packaging is always broken

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I regularly use this product and a lot of the time, the dial becomes stuck. I like the formula and the smell but the packaging is horrible! I’ve also tried the gel one and I do not recommend. Doesn’t dry and leaves u feeling sticky and wet.

Model: Powder Fresh

Bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

After using this for a few years twice the winder has snapped off new product. Not happy to continue with buying this as I'm wasting my money. Very unfortunate as I was originally happy with it

Model: Gel

Terrible - worse than a roll on

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Bought this as my usual Rexona wasn’t in special and this was. 1- one small turn and way too much comes out. 2- the gel is sticky and takes forever to dry. 3- doesn’t work! Leaves me sweaty and stinky! Chucked it after 1 week.

It not worth the money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

I bought two bottle of this deodorant spray they give so much problem to get out spray and it just a waste of the deodorant the bottle 1/2 inch of deodorant that could not used you can heard the bottle have so much. It is waste of money. I will not recommend anyone to used this deodorant it is just my experience.

Model: Pure Fresh

Can’t turn it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Awful packaging, difficult to dispense with the dial at the bottom! I will be going back to my previous deodorant. I agree with the previous reviews regarding the packaging. Will not buy again.

Sydney, NSW

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Can't Turn it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The turning mechanism has become completely stuck after only a couple of uses. I can't use it and I'm taking it back to Coles for a refund. Rubbish. I will never buy again.

Comments

Returned product to Coles 9.7.2018 for a full refund. Thank you Coles for a no fuss return. Will go back to Rexona when I do my next shop.

brisbane

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: Powder Fresh

Makes me angry after every shower

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

A lot of cardboard box, and a lot of plastic. Really difficult to turn the product up. The interior cap separated from the body so every day I apply this product using my fingers. Thankfully, there's not much of it, so that didn't go on for too long. Doesn't dry like the roll-on, left white marks on garments. Very, very expensive and not more effective than standard roll-on

Purchased at: Coles Online

Model: Powder Fresh

Poor product and packaging!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Soft solid is nothing like the original solid and customer service wont answer 3 emails I will never purchase again and will rethink all mitchum products as they don't stand behind product also poor packaging as well as hard to dispense product.

Sticky

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Absolutely terrible stuff it's the gel deodorant doesn't matter how little you put on its just sticky, what were they thinking. Applied it on several occasions and always same result, terrible.

Great product lousy packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Always used the roll on, it takes ages to dry unless u use a hair dryer, so decided to try the cream. Still find it excellent as a product BUT I can’t grip the twister at the bottom, my fingers just slide off. Now I’m using a little grip type mat so I use it each day!! Shouldn’t be this hard!!

Awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

This caused me to develop "Trigger Finger" in my thumb because it is so difficult to turn the knob to get the deodorant out. I had to have cortisone injections and it still persists.

Brisbane

• 5 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

This is suck

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

As soon as you open the packaging, you're already scammed by extra cardboard to fill in the gap due to the tiny product, What a joke of a purchase lol.

Purchased at: Target Australia

sydney

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I decided to write this review after googling' mitcham gel doesn't work', and I found I am not alone! It doesn't work. Mitcham has always worked for me as a brand but I was taken in by the word 'clinical' in the marketing of this gel, and purchased it on a whim. It stays wet and doesn't deodorise. Waste of money.

Purchased at: Terry White Chemists

Sydney

Model: Gel

Makes me sweaty than wearing nothing!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Have tried the gel and cream in this range, cream isn't as bad however gets everywhere in clothes.
Gel leaves me sticky and sweaty for hours.
If I don't put anything on im less sweaty than with this gel.
Terrible product, threw out the rest of mine

• 3 helpful votes

Model: Gel

Does not work - don’t buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

There is nothing to say other than it is not effective. Much less effective than even normal deodorants. Have had great success and 100% happy with Dove and Rexona clinical deodorants - Mitchum was a total waste of money and the company does not answer the “help line” number.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Box hill

• 3 helpful votes

does not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

The gel once applied takes along time to dry . It doesn't work any where near as good as the cream . The cap and applicator are covered in gel and once you close it and reopen you can see the wasted gel in the cap. I had to reapply during the day and I still found it did not work . Will not buy again . Will go back to the cream version .

Purchased at: Priceline

Model: Powder Fresh

Red sore, weeping rash appeared

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Recently tried Mitchum powder fresh. After using for 2/3 days a sore red weeping rash appeared. Stopped use immediately. I have tried a number of other brands of deodorant and find this rash appears with every one. Have given up using any deoporant as nothing works for me.

Brisbane

Absolutely useless.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I usually buy Rexona clinical protection for women but this product was on special and promised similar results with no white stains under the armpits so I gave it a shot for about a week. The product consistently took an impractical amount of time to dry so I generally had to apply a bit extra, chuck a shirt on and hope for the best. It had absolutely NO effect on perspiration or smell. Within a few days of using, after my usual clinical protection deodorant had worn off and using this one, it was like I wasn't wearing either an antiperspirant or a deodorant. I won't be buying this product ever again.

Purchased at: Coles Online

Melbourne

Model: Powder Fresh

Useless rubbish. Poor manufacturing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I just removed Mitchum Clinical from the packaging. The turning mechanism didn't work. I tried one more attempt, then it worked but the cap holding the deodorant had pushed off. It had completely broken off. I can't use it at all.
This is the first time I bought Mitchum Clinical and it will be the last. I will go back to buying " Dove - Clinical Protection" as it is a MUCH better product design and quality.

Didn’t work at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Much more gel came out than required with even the smallest turn of the base. Took ages to dry and I found it had no effect on perspiration or scent reduction at all.

1 of 3 pages