Model: Powder Fresh

Poor product and packaging!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Soft solid is nothing like the original solid and customer service wont answer 3 emails I will never purchase again and will rethink all mitchum products as they don't stand behind product also poor packaging as well as hard to dispense product.

Sticky

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Absolutely terrible stuff it's the gel deodorant doesn't matter how little you put on its just sticky, what were they thinking. Applied it on several occasions and always same result, terrible.

Great product lousy packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Always used the roll on, it takes ages to dry unless u use a hair dryer, so decided to try the cream. Still find it excellent as a product BUT I can’t grip the twister at the bottom, my fingers just slide off. Now I’m using a little grip type mat so I use it each day!! Shouldn’t be this hard!!

Awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

This caused me to develop "Trigger Finger" in my thumb because it is so difficult to turn the knob to get the deodorant out. I had to have cortisone injections and it still persists.

Brisbane

• 5 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

This is suck

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

As soon as you open the packaging, you're already scammed by extra cardboard to fill in the gap due to the tiny product, What a joke of a purchase lol.

Purchased at: Target Australia

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I decided to write this review after googling' mitcham gel doesn't work', and I found I am not alone! It doesn't work. Mitcham has always worked for me as a brand but I was taken in by the word 'clinical' in the marketing of this gel, and purchased it on a whim. It stays wet and doesn't deodorise. Waste of money.

Purchased at: Terry White Chemists

Sydney

Model: Gel

Makes me sweaty than wearing nothing!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Have tried the gel and cream in this range, cream isn't as bad however gets everywhere in clothes.
Gel leaves me sticky and sweaty for hours.
If I don't put anything on im less sweaty than with this gel.
Terrible product, threw out the rest of mine

Model: Gel

Does not work - don’t buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

There is nothing to say other than it is not effective. Much less effective than even normal deodorants. Have had great success and 100% happy with Dove and Rexona clinical deodorants - Mitchum was a total waste of money and the company does not answer the “help line” number.

Box hill

• 2 helpful votes

does not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

The gel once applied takes along time to dry . It doesn't work any where near as good as the cream . The cap and applicator are covered in gel and once you close it and reopen you can see the wasted gel in the cap. I had to reapply during the day and I still found it did not work . Will not buy again . Will go back to the cream version .

Purchased at: Priceline

Model: Powder Fresh

Red sore, weeping rash appeared

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Recently tried Mitchum powder fresh. After using for 2/3 days a sore red weeping rash appeared. Stopped use immediately. I have tried a number of other brands of deodorant and find this rash appears with every one. Have given up using any deoporant as nothing works for me.

Brisbane

Absolutely useless.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I usually buy Rexona clinical protection for women but this product was on special and promised similar results with no white stains under the armpits so I gave it a shot for about a week. The product consistently took an impractical amount of time to dry so I generally had to apply a bit extra, chuck a shirt on and hope for the best. It had absolutely NO effect on perspiration or smell. Within a few days of using, after my usual clinical protection deodorant had worn off and using this one, it was like I wasn't wearing either an antiperspirant or a deodorant. I won't be buying this product ever again.

Purchased at: Coles Online

Model: Powder Fresh

Useless rubbish. Poor manufacturing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I just removed Mitchum Clinical from the packaging. The turning mechanism didn't work. I tried one more attempt, then it worked but the cap holding the deodorant had pushed off. It had completely broken off. I can't use it at all.
This is the first time I bought Mitchum Clinical and it will be the last. I will go back to buying " Dove - Clinical Protection" as it is a MUCH better product design and quality.

Didn’t work at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Much more gel came out than required with even the smallest turn of the base. Took ages to dry and I found it had no effect on perspiration or scent reduction at all.

• 4 comments
  • 10 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Goes on wet stays wet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I'm a mitchum cream stick deodorant fan for about 3 years now. Yes its more expensive but in this qld weather it works to perfection. Lasts longer and I've stuck to it so to speak. So I trot off to woolies to buy another, on special for $10, usually $14ish. Score. My daughter mentioned she bought a gel one by mistake as the box wasn't clear and she hated it.
I hadn't seen nor heard of a gel one. So i finally opened the new one the other day to use and discovered new clear gel! Oh no.
The box is the same as the normal one with gel, written under the name. So far I'm not liking this, the gel comes out of three rather large holes, if i was plastering it would be useful. So i tried it anyway, being out of my cream stick and after applying it, it didn't dry, i had to roam around the house like an eagle soaring, arms up waiting for it to dry! Yeah what a sight.
So after ten minutes of this, yes i waited that long, I swear if there was a peeping tom at my window he would have run off screaming seeing me.
I put my arms down and it was still wet so i had to get dressed and drive for and hour. All the way I could feel the wetness.
Sooo this one doesn't work! It also leaks out of the holes into the lid when the weather is overly warm! Yep, big mistake that one.
Doesn't work, stays wet and leaks, hmm could be my old man lol
So all in all be aware that mitchum have 2 different types and stear clear of the gel. I'm off to ring the number on the packet, probably can't access it but having a try, to complain about my wasted $14. Damn i threw out the receipt!
Not happy mitchum!

Model: Powder Fresh

Lie it but can't use it too hard to twist

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I like this product but needed to buy another brand. Mitchums twisting mechanism is hard to use, I have three on the go but can't twist them so I bought the rexona and have no problems with that. Fix the twist and I will buy again.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Before trying the gel, I used the Mitchum Clinical cream deodorant which is BRILLIANT - I only apply it twice a week. I decided to try the gel version - total utter waste of money. My armpits are sweaty and smell. This product is not even as effective as normal non-clinical deodorant. I'm ringing the company to get my money back How this product made it onto the market, I don't know. The test group must have been povo uni students who lied about how great it was to make some extra cash. DO NOT BUY IT.

Irritation/rash

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I have used this brand for years and very happy with it. I thought I would try the gel but within 48 hours my underarms started itching and I developed a rash. I immediately stopped using it and the rash has started to disappear - how disappointing!

• 3 helpful votes

Model: Powder Fresh

There's a reason why this was on special

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Usually use the Rexona Clinical but saw this on special at Priceline and thought I'd give it a go. What a waste of money! Claims protection for 48 hours but I'd be surprised if it even worked for 8 hours. Takes an eternity to dry when applied, & have found myself smelling of sweat even on cold winter days. In contrast to other reviews, the ball is TOO easy to turn - I keep taking the lid off to find blobs of gel already sitting on the top. I don't think I will persist with using this product any longer. Back to the trusty Rexona.

Purchased at: Priceline

Worst deodorant ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I was happy with my nivea deodorant black and White spray saw mitchum advanced 48 hour protection shower fresh on shelf and thought I would try it. After applying after shower within half hour I was smelling of BO have returned to my tried and tested.

Model: Gel

Love it, works great on post baby BO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Had so much trouble finding a deodorant that worked after baby number 3, and that didn't turn my under arms brown and dry. Mitchum gel works wonders, doesn't last 48 hours,but easily lasts 24 and stops me smelling at all. Easy to use and you only have to use a little bit so it goes a long way.

1 of 3 pages