The Mitsubishi MR-WX743Y has been replaced by the newer Mitsubishi Electric MR-WX743C model.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Amazing fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Bought this from E&S Nunawading for an amazing price. The fridge itself is spacious and looks amazing. Haven't had any problems with it so far. The energy consumption of 475kw/yr is low considering the size of the fridge, 743L, which is always good for the wallet. The fridge suits our needs. We don't really find we need more compartments or drink space, but then again, its just my wife and I. Just make sure you measure the height, width, depth of your fridge space before purchasing.

Melbourne

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Heaps of room and compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Fridge was perfect for the space i had, compact but huge storage. Storage components are fantastic, VERSA draw is handy with de-frosting and keeps ice-cream perfect. Price might be on the high side but its a fridge that will last, plus has a 5 year warranty. Very happy with purchase.

• 4 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Life Changing Fridge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

I really love my Mitsubishi Fridge. It is amazing. They have thought of everything. I love the drawers- there is a compartment for dairy (cheeses, butter etc), a drawer for meat and cold cuts, a deep drawer with two levels for fruit and vege and a freezer, which is also a drawer with two levels. I love the ease of putting things away, having a place for everything, but best of all I don't lose leftovers in the deep dark recesses of the fridge like I used to. Technologically, I am sure it is fantastic, but I love it for the eaase of use. It just makes my life easier! That's why I love it so much!

newcastle

• 4 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

The very best of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

This is one of the best appliances I have ever purchased. I avoid anything made in China (generally poor quality in my experience) this fridge was made in Japan (where I lived for many years). The attention to detail is magnificent and it is almost a piece of furniture to be admired by visitors. Quiet, compartments are fabulous, on rollers so easy to move. Motto: you get what you pay for

Brisbane

Model: MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

So far, great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Just received the fridge but so far living up to expectations. Easy to move, no plumbing needed. Enclosed at rear which is good (our cats bring in mice that have been able to hide behind old fridge and chew various components!). The various additional drawers are great for keeping select items at the temps I want. The layout is good too - not restricted to small compartments. despite being smaller than our previous side by side fridge freezer combo, I feel like I have just as much space. Quiet and attractive. Only down side is fridge magnets don’t work on it!

Perth

Model: MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Mitsubishi fridge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Good fridge Mitsubishi, freezes fast, keeps everything in the fridge cold, good looking fridge, selves easy to take out to clean, fridge is easy to clean. What more can I say I would definitely upgrade to another Mitsubishi fridge again. Love the stainless steel finish, easy to set to clean

• 3 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Best Fridge Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very quiet fridge and easy to clean. Love that the ice making system can be removed to thoroughly clean, unlike the plumbed in type. It looks stylish and everyone comments on how wonderful it looks. It's deceiving how much space is actually in there, especially on the doors. I did a lot of research before purchasing this fridge and we would definitely buy another one in the future.

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Thrilled to bits

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I love the Mitsubishi fridge. It looks great and performs even better. Easy to keep clean. I was concerned at first with the glass frontage but am converted wholly now. easiest cleaning going and I cant stick any magnets on it which stopped me from cluttering the look. the seperate cold zones are so cool... pardon the pun. Love the no plumbing ice maker. Just fill the water canister every now and then. The thought behind the layout is genius for mine. I've had it for about 12 months now and could not be happier with it, very quiet running. I have an open plan kitchen and living area and never here it. Even the icemaker is quiet. The two freezer draws are perfect and the fruit and vege drawer keeps most items fresh for at least a month I have absolutely no hesitation recommending this fridge. I had a Fisher Paykel for 20 years prior to this one and I am looking forward to another 20 with this one Thanks Mitsubishi I am a happy customer and if for any unfortunate reason i have a need to call for service i hope you back up my experience with the same level of support and service. I bought my fridge from the Betta Store in Strathpine Qld and had the best service and great deal from the salesman. Thanks Betta Store.

Model: MR-WX743Y-BR-A (743L, Dark Mahogany) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

This is perfect unbelievable so good Thanks to mitsubishi and thanks to japan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Good temperature, quite and easy to clean
Colour of fridge is unique and beautifully designed for every kitchen 734 litter in just 80 cm width fantastic
I LOVE THAT

Great icemaker which is not plumbed so eliminates noise and plumbing issues and beautiful design.This is made in japan with five years warranty ❤❤❤❤

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-BR-A (743L, Dark Mahogany) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

The very best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

This is the best fridge I have ever had it took us weeks to deside as we did not lik e the mahogany and they don’t make it in white anymore
So we loved the fridge so much we went for mahogany and we are so happy we did. The thing about this fridge is, it’s. Still made in Japan and has a five year warranty

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Best fridge I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Love this fridge.

Mitsubishi make fantastic fridges and the multi drawer model is amazing.

Great icemaker which is not plumbed so eliminates noise and plumbing issues

Hot freezing drawer is brilliant

Very very quiet and economical. Has so many features.

Cannot recommend this fridge enough it is pricey but worth it

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Very expensive but its the best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

This fridge is almost perfect. The versa freezer is the best addition yet for getting warm drinks ice cold really fast. It doesn't keep lettuce crisp unless you keep it in a sealed container. Its quiet and always makes heaps of ice ready to go. Well worth the money spent.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

i love this brand, and it's made from Japan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

it is a very excellent product and and i would definitely recommend it my friends and family. the ice making function is highly rated. and i specially love the individual compartment for the ice, and the individual compartment of soft freezing. Overall I just love the product itself very much.

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Omg I love this fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Had this fridge for a month and it’s amazing, I love the French doors , different compartments and the slick white gloss look on it that gives it the expensive look. Love the ice draw as its easy to get ice and less messy than those other fridges. So silent aswell no loud noises.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Great, couldn’t be more satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Great fridge. Bought upon seeking reviews on this website and worth the price tag and investment. Love all the different compartment ms and the ability to customise each sections temperature from Low Medium and High. (Also options in between such as low-medium, and medium-high etc). Just very handy for making meals when you have little time and want to defrost meat quickly . The special compartment uses a technology that helps keep it below 0 but you can still cut through the meat very easily and it’s not a chunk of ice! It’s so much faster prepping meals when using minced meat or wanting to cut a portion of fish for frying without having to defrost the whole thing! The vegetable compartment at the bottom is also super spacious. This including the freezer drawer above both have 2 levels that are designed to stack smoothly and can be easily separated to retrieve items on both shelves. Also very much enjoying the ice maker this summer. The main fridge compartment is also very spacious with customisable shelves as well. The second shelf from the top is convertibles which means you can use it as 2 stories or push back the sliding shelf to make room for tall items/bottles. Very handy. I love this fridge it’s great and plenty of room for our family of 4 + frequent guests and friends

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: May 2016

Our best purchase of 2016

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

The best piece of white goods we bought in 2016, and, for that matter, over the last few years. It's pricey, but worth it. Its internal space is big enough to fit the whole weekly food supply for a large family, and then some. Automatic ice making was a thing I didn't appreciate initially, but love it now. Even the small things are properly thought through, e.g. eggs tray for 12 eggs instead of 10.
Over 1.5 years no faults, and I hope it will stay so (fingers crossed).

brisbane

• 1 comment

Model: MR-WX743Y-BR-A (743L, Dark Mahogany) Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Seals and bugs

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I like my 743L, except I seem to get fruit flies (or of similar size) everywhere behind the seals and in the compartments, including the Ice draw. GAve the fridge a terminal clean (full pull apart) a few months ago and was truly surprised at how many bugs there where.. I don't know how or why they would go to the ice draw. I live in sub-tropical QLD.. Does anyone else have this isue?

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Just love this fridge, looks great, performs great and so easy to clean well worth the money . Highly recommended. The tall slim design is also a big plus

Gold Coast

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Model: MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Excellent Well engineered fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Fits heaps of fresh and frozen food. Ice maker works a dream (remember to empty the drawer as it will stop making ice as it has a full switch)
Had a slight issue after 6 months and it was dealt with quickly an efficiently with no fuss
Highly recommend these fridges

Brisbane

• 2 answers
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: MR-WX743Y-BR-A (743L, Dark Mahogany) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love our new fridge! Will never go back to ordinary

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

This fridge is awesome!! So many compartments, fits heaps of stuff into it. It tells you how efficiently you are using it by displaying 1,2 or 3 stars. You can adjust the temperature or function of the different compartments. It is the only fridge we could find with a decent sized fruit and veg compartment! Really easy to clean inside and out. Super quiet, ultra stylish, everyone comments on how nice it looks. We have occasionally wished there was a little more height between shelves but the door spaces are huge so not really an issue. The ice maker is efficient and very quiet, you don't even know when it is working and the ice does not stick together which is refreshingly nice. Comes with it's own ice scoop. The chill and meat compartments keep everything really fresh. The varidrawer is excellent for storing bread as it does not freeze completely so is easy to seperate the slices. Bread rolls stored in there stay surprisingly fresh. Such a great quality fridge and very user friendly. Brisbane Appliance Sales were excellent

1 of 4 pages

what is the meaning of the star on the front of the fridge? always shows one star. can't get the fridge to go below 6C even though it is on rapid cool.

shaz asked on Oct 02, 2018

MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White)

I actually have the wx743c but can’t see it listed here. I like my fridge so far but am very confused about the temperature controls. My vegetable drawer doesn’t seem very cold at all. I had it on the “• H” setting. And it registered at 5 degrees. I’d like to make it lower if possible. The instructions state that “M” is around 3-9 degrees. That is a very broad setting. The next cold setting of “• H” is 0-1 degree lower than “M”. “H” is 1-2 degrees lower than “M”. And the “• •” setting is “keep vegetables moist”. Is this the lowest setting? According to these vague instructions It’s quite possible that your M seeking could be 9 degrees and therefore the lowest it can ever be is 1-2 degrees lower at 7-8. That seems like you don’t have much control over temperature. And it seems too high a temperature for vegetables. Today it was cold and raining in Melbourne. What’s it going to be like on a 40 degree day? For a cold veggie drawer do you just have to be lucky? This is disappointing.

Tania asked on Sep 16, 2018

Answer this

Sorry, I wouldn't have a clue how to set it up - my husband did all the tech stuff. I suggest you contact Mitsubishi. My veggies seem to stay fresh for ages, so I think it is cold enough without it being really cold. Sorry I can't be more help.

MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver)

Will there ever be a MR-WX743C in Arctic Silver?

James asked on Jul 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi James,

Yes, we have released the MR-WX743C in Argent Silver:

Excellent thanks!

See all 53 questions about Mitsubishi MR-WX743Y

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

MR-WX743Y-W-A (743L, White) * MR-WX743Y-BR-A (743L, Dark Mahogany) * MR-WX743Y-S-A (743L. Argent Silver) *
Price (RRP) $4199 $4199 $4199
Width 800mm 800mm 800mm
Depth 738mm 738mm 738mm
Height 1821mm 1821mm 1821mm

* Discontinued

The main difference between these models is colour