very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

This is a great idea, very easy and convenient to use with a fantastic customer service. I highly recommend this service.

Knoxfield

Private message

Mobile skip on wheels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The skip was obtained from local Bunnings store, had 2 lids and was able to be locked, was easy to tow, competitive price and could hire it for 3 or 7 days - all good.

adelaide

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great skip hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Easy to deal with convenient it's great to be able to be picked up from another location

Will use again

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

This is a great service where you don’t need to worry about permits. Richard was extremely helpful, flexible and great communicator. No worries or hassle. Good sized skip! Will use them again

Service was excellent. I have used the service 3 times and it’s always excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Simple to book. Reliable provision of service and exactly to the timeframes given. Great regular updates and could not be easier. Great company

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

John was great to deal with and super efficient and helpful at what he does. Would definitely recommend and use again.

A very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I’m a resi builder and used the mobile skip service for the first time and was very impressed with the service and certainty of delivery and pick up time

Best and Most efficient way of rubbish removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Booking and accepting the skip was easy.
Skip in excellent condition and easy to tow
Good size
Pick up is made incredibly easy.
Job done

Verified Customer

Great Service and very easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Mobile skips was perfect for a general cleanup of our shed and home. Very easy to organise, great prices, prompt service and the skip has a lockable lid. Will be recommending to family and friends.

Excellent and so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Really easy to order, Robert rang to confirm a suitable time to drop the bin off and even backed it into my driveway no problems. It's a great alternative to massive skip bins that require a large truck to drop off and collect, and it has a lockable lid too so your neighbours won't fill it with their junk either.

Will definitely recommend and use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Was exactly what we needed. Offered easy collection and use! Driver communicated early that he would be delayed in picking up which actually suited us.

Saved the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I was looking for a bin as I’m selling my house and needed to clean up quick, I called around and no one could deliver for at least 3 days, I checked with mobile skips and got one that afternoon, and they came and collected it 3 days later. Just what I needed and a very good price.

Great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Loved it. So easy. No fuss.
On time, great communication. Affordable and I would do again when required.
Nice instructions also

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Excellent service. Ordered and delivered on time the same day. Managed to fill skip in same day and was taken the next morning after requested to pick up early. Will definitely be using mobile skips again for my next project.

Awesome service

Great service.
Delivered on time and very fast.
Picked the same morning I called.
Kayne was very friendly when delivering the bin.

Efficient and simple to use service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Booked online, very easy with simple choices. Confirmation and invoicing accurate and timely. Delivery made on time. Had to order a second skip no problem and the company removed the full one. The double rubber wheels prevented damage to the driveway unlike the large skips which have metal wheels.

Awesome and very helpful when working fulltime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Excellent service , caring , understanding and punctual. Prompt pick up as well , we will definitely use mobile skips again and recommend to our friends, thank you Richard ☺

Verified Customer

Good service and ideal skip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

The skip arrived promptly when ordered and was taken away on time.
The driver was very pleasant and we felt comfortable in dealing with them.
Recommend highly.

Certainly saves us while cleaning out the rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Delivered and picked up within time frame. Sales rep made sure we were happy.
Super easy website to use. Added bonus of a lockable lid so the neighbours can't add their stuff in. Glad I followed up on my parents recommendation.

Very good service I would recommend your service anytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Dave Was very polite and on time for drop off and pick up. Would Highly recommend to my friends thank you for your service

1 of 20 pages