mobile skips

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

prompt and friendly service I would use them again My son recommended Mobile Skips to me I was impressed by the expert reversing up our steep driveway.

Wonderful idea of having ordered this Skip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I was really happy with the service given and also on locking it. They were as true as their word in their Timing of dropping off and picking up, but most of all they txt us in letting us know they have delivered and picked up.
VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

2nd to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Excellent service, punctual & nothing was too hard. Have had several skips over the years, but none even close to the service from Mobile Skips. Came on time, managed to place the bin in a difficult location, had a lockable lid so no one else could get in, was courteous to all involved & very cost effective. Highly recommended.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Ally, thanks for the great review :)

Moving house? This is the only option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Picked up from local bunnings when we realised that we had far too much junk.
Had problem with skip (Malfunctioning lock keeping lids closed) but it was promptly replaced by local agent with an entirely new skip.
Bins are HUGE.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Hi Tom, thanks for the feedback and glad the issue was sorted promptly. What was the reference for your job (long number starting with BW or REF)? We'd love to look into the malfunctioning lock issue more. cheers.

Verified Customer

Good result after a bad start

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Tried to book online via Bunnings but that wasn't working so I rang them. With uncertainty of availability and being told I'd have to come down to the store, I decided to contact Mobile Skips direct. They offer 2-day hire for $319 and, when I told them that I can get their skips via Bunnings for 3 days for the same price, they matched that deal.
Anyhow, from then on everything worked out fine and Hamish delivered the skip at the agreed time. The skips are lockable but no lock was provided so I used one of my own to keep overnight dumpers out. Will go direct again next time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

So easy to organise. Perfect size for backyard/shed clean up. Drop off & pick up very convenient. Great price & product; wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Great Service. Thanks for dropping off by

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Thanks for prompt service at such short notice. Skip was perfect size for kitchen/ bathroom reno.
Highly recommend for any DIY

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

This is the first time I have used mobile skips. Dan delivered and picked up the skip on time and provided excellent service. Next time I need a skip I will be using mobile skips again.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Paul delivered our bin on time and was very professional. Great price and product, the bin was a perfect size for what we needed. The convenience of having a bin on wheels made it so easy to maneuver the bin around and not block up the drive way. Mobile Skips are the way to go!!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Everything was exactly how we wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

The customer service was fantastic - they threw in an extra day for free the day before we were meant to get the skip. The skip showed up on time and was quite big! They picked the skip up no fuss and all is done! Thanks so much guys :)

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to helping you next time!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Used mobile skip last weekend.
Delivered promptly and courteously on Friday morning after ordering online on Thursday afternoon.
This great service meant I did not have to be at home on Monday when it was picked up.
Especially liked the lock system so I was not paying for others to dump their rubbish.
Would use again anytime.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks, and were glad you love our lockable lids!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Delivered on time as agreed. I filled the skip quicker than expected and after a quick phone call the skip was towed away. No fuss.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Glad we could help! Thanks for the review

Prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

the team at Mobile Skips were extremely helpful and very efficient in delivering the mobile skip on time and with little or no fuss

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks Leigh for the review!

Great idea. All went perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Picked up from bunnings and it was collected on time and without fuss. Easy way to clear up all that household rubbish etc

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Shane, thanks for the review and pleased it all went well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Have hired 6 of these in the last 2 weeks ,economic per m3 and Hamish’s was perfect to deal with and accommodating to any requests which made my jobs run smoother . Highly recommend

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Mick, thanks for the great review and we'll pass on the great feedback to Hamish!

So Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Great idea, makes tidying up easy. Have used this service twice and both times delivery and pick up was on time.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks Andrew!

Best service for any home wanting rubbish taken away deliverred right at your home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The best and most sensible way of getting rid of rubbish and not going to the dump. Saves time and money. Best service I have come across will use every time. Thank you so much.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks for taking the time to give us the great feedback! Look forward to helping you next time.

Easy AF.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The skip was dropped off bang on the time we ordered it on Friday and picked up first thing Monday morning. Such great value and really friendly service. We did a massive clean out of the whole house and didn't quite manage to fill the skip to the top. The skips are a lot bigger than they look! The best part was that the skips lock overnight, so you don't get people going through your rubbish on the side of the road like a council cleanup and you can throw everything straight in.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks for the great review and really pleased we were the perfect solution!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Would use again in an instant. Delivery and pickup both punctual and professional. Easiest process of booking a bin i've experienced.

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Thanks Pete for the great review!

Excellent Customer Service and the most efficient and effective way of rubbish removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Wonderful service the Mobil skip was dropped off on time we were able to tow it around our villa complex removing garden waste and other odds and sods including concrete and brick. They even offered extra time on top of the two days that was inclusive. Well done great business

Comments
Mobile Skips Official

Doug, thanks for the great review and glad we were able to help

1 of 14 pages