It improves a lot! Thank you for helping me out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

It went all good and better since the last time I had an issue with their service particularly to their CS agent. Fast approval in the last minute in need. Thank you so much.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I found the whole process so good and when I called to change my payment days when my pay changed from wednesdsy to Thursday everything was great I will keep using your service as I find it easy informative and I know where I stand

Quick & easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Fast, quick & easy. Wasn't sure whether or not to proceed with application, but am satisfied with the service so far.

Excellent and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Fast service money in straight away easy to use quick responses nice staff reliable and will recommend and use again

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Madison,

We are happy to know that you were pleased with our service! Thank you for the recommendation and leaving a great review.

Perfect, easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Customer service was great quick application and team answered all my questions. Im very satisfied with the service money me has provided.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Ryan,

It's awesome to hear that you were satisfied with your experience! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I applied because of great reviews. Needed money for an emergency vet bill, have good credit rating however was declined.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the outcome of your application. Though a customer may have a good credit score, there are other factors t... read more »

Always there when times get tough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Customer service great, with no hidden surprises and the rate of the loan good. Will recommend to family and friends.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We’re happy to hear you had a great experience, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Verified Customer

Life Savers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Excellent customer service and the rates are competitive. My Approval was made within 48hrs. If you have a question they are prompt in getting back to you. Thanks again Money Me

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jess,

It’s great to hear you were happy with your MoneyMe experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Team MoneyMe

Was desperate use were quick and helpful defentiley great servicey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Perfect service needed the money real quick and use made it as easy as possible and as quick as possible

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Joey,

We’re happy to hear you were pleased with the ease and speed of our service. Thanks for sharing your experience with us online!

It’s brilliant I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

People was nice and understanding asked all my questions
MoneyMe they are 100 percent I’m satisfied with them for help me

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jackie,

It’s great to hear that our customer service team were able to help you out - we’ll be sure to pass on your comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great rating.

Thank you MoneyMe Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

MoneyMe Official

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Excellent service fast response would recommend to family and friends. Very satisfied received loan in bank within hours of being approved.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Sandrs,

It’s awesome to hear you were happy with the speed of the application process. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and we appreciate the recommendation!

Superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The customer service rep was super helpful and even though I had some complicated financials they were very accomodating and flexible. I really needed the boost to my finances at this time of the year and now my family will enjoy a stress free Xmas. The fact that it was completed so quickly was an absolute bonus. Thank you so much!

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Angie,

It’s great to hear we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we’ll be sure to pass on your comments to our customer service team. We hope you have a great Xmas!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

That was excellent!!! It helps a lot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Money Me had an excellent customer service less interest rate and no unexpected extra cost on the loan process.The fastest loan approval I had ever experienced.I was very satisfied on their customer service which I can recommend it to my family and anyone who need them financially.

Thanks,
Jack

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your kind words. It's awesome to hear that you had a great experience and were satisfied with our service. We appreciate the recommendation!

Cheers, Team MoneyMe

Thank you so much, sorry I don’t have FB account.

This is excellent service they help me a lot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Customer service is great cost is depend how long you want to pay your loan apart from that everything is excellent

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Mikaele,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you had a good experience.

Good Services

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Customer servicees is excellent my only concern that I didn't notice it during process is interest rate too high and from now I'm looking for alternative to pau out the loan and when I applied moneyme mentioned %8.99 on the my homepage but in the end I finish with %27 not happy in this matter

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Nahid, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it. The loan calculator on our homepage has adjustable parameters to give you an indication of your loan rep... read more »

Very fast and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I am very happy with Everything ,the process was fast and payment was fast as well .i will recommend to my friends

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Kevo,

Thanks for leaving a great rating and for the recommendation! It's great to hear you were happy with your experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Customer service was great - no problems
No extra costs
Rates are competitive - even if high
Would recommend to friends requiring funds promptly

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jen,

It's awesome to hear that our customer service team were able to assist you during the application process. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback, and we appreciate the recommendation!

Great, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It was a fast decision and good service. Very happy with MoneyMe, would recommend to anyone looking for personal finance.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Jen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that you’re happy with our service, and we appreciate the recommendation!

Team MoneyMe

Perfect! It has helped me dramatically and it was a fast process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Very satisfied. This company was very thorough and fast with their responses. Money was deposited very quickly and handled very professionally. Thank you MONEY ME

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for leaving a great rating! It's great to hear you were happy with your MoneyMe experience.

Team MoneyMe

Was very handy for me at this time of the year cheers mark.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

11 out 10 every one thay were great thanks to all.And two weeks grace before the first payment a great boneless.

Comments
MoneyMe Official

Hi Thomo,

Thanks for sharing your awesome feedback! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

1 of 12 pages

G'day to you I still have a load going with you can I still get another one and put the two together in repayments if possible please? cheers

Jason asked on Nov 21, 2018

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

To be eligible for a second loan, you will need to have repaid the majority of your current outstanding loan. Unfortunately, we cannot combine your loans and each application will be treated as a separate loan contract.

If you would like to find out more about your loan eligibility, feel free to give us a call on 1300 669 059 or send an email to canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au.

Cheers, Team MoneyMe

No mate thanks for all your help

How long before you have to pay the cash advance back?

Mark asked on Oct 26, 2018

Hi Mark,

If you choose to take out the $1,000 line of credit, your repayments are scheduled over a period of 12 months. You have the option to make extra repayments if you wish to pay out your loan earlier at no additional cost.

If you decide to take out a personal loan between $2,100 - $15,000 the loan duration ranges from 3 months to 3 years. You can choose the loan term when you make an application, however the duration in your final loan offer may be adjusted slightly to be aligned with our responsible lending criteria.

We hope this helps! If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call on 1300 669 059 or send an email to canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au.

Cheers, Team MoneyMe

Hi, I am thinking of applying for a loan but would like to apply as a single application, however my bank account is a joint bank account with my husband. Am I able to submit my bank statements even though the transactions on it are not all mine? Thank you.

ECC asked on Sep 11, 2018

Hi ECC,

Thanks for reaching out!

Good news, you’re still able to apply for a loan with us even if you have a joint bank account. The only difference is you may be required to submit your pay slips so we can verify your income on the bank statements.

If you have any other questions feel free to give us a call on 1300 669 059.