Unorganised

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Was told that our finance was approved one week only to get a phone call 2 days before we are to pickup our van to say that we had to reapply because payslips were a week out of date. This could have been avoided by better time management on your behalf.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Matt, Please let me apologise for your experience so far in dealing with Money Now as I can assure you we value our customers and always strive to deliver an exceptional level of service. Ba... read more »

Our dream has come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Excellent and prompt customer service. My husband and I have been wanting a caravan for a really long time and Jess and Janene have made that happen for us with a quick and smooth process. Thank you so much.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Kat, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to help your dream come true. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us should you require anything further! Enjoy your caravan! Thanks, Nick.

Simple, Fast & Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The team at Money Now were so efficient and helpful, they took the stress of finding finance and made it a breeze.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jerome, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we helped to take some of the stress out of a process that can be very stressful! Pleas... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The Money Now staff were so helpful and efficient and found us a great loan. The process couldn't have been easier and we had a response quickly. Thanks

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your great feedback. Please feel free to get in touch should you require any further assistance! Thanks,
Nick

The service was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The Service was excellent and very professional and the staff were very friendly and made it a stress free experience

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Greg, thank you for the fantastic feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in contact should you require any further assistance.
Money Now

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The guys at money now walkerville were really professional, very kind and helpful. I’d recommend them to anyone and I’d will be using them next time

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Brett,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the service provided at our Walkerville branch! I will be sure to pass on your comments to Ashley and the crew in SA. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!
Nick

Caravan Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Money Now were fantastic to deal with. Staff all very friendly and co-operative. I would recommend Money Now to anyone. They were all so expedient in getting paper work done and settling.

Well done to all :)

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Barnsey, Thanks for your feedback on our friendly staff! Providing great service is certainly something we strive for, so I am very happy to hear we provided that to you! I'd love to know which... read more »

BUSSELTON

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Fresh out of Bankruptcy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

New job, new address and recently out of bankruptcy all within weeks of each other.
I kept hearing "sorry we cant help, you need another 6 months good saving record, time after time".
Until I was referred to NEIL at MONEY NOW!
We can help, without a problem!
Got the approval for a personal loan for the car I desperately need.
Quick reply's, nothing was a hassel, Neil went above and beyond.
Highly recommend without hesitation

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Robin, Thanks for your fantastic review of Neil's service. I'm so glad to hear we were able to provide you with what you needed, and will definitely pass on your feedback to the WA branch. Pleas... read more »

Is there such thing as too easy?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Money Now was easy to deal with and processed my application with minimal fuss. They kept me up to date throughout the process and couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend them!!!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your feedback. Great to hear we delivered excellent customer service, as it's something we strive for at Money Now. I'd love to know which branch and staff assisted you ... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thank you to Money Now with helping us to make a dream a reality. The staff that dealt with us was friendly patient and willing to assist

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi YMM,

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on our customer service. Can you please let me know whom you were dealing with as we would like to pass on your great feedback.

Thanks again,

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Thankyou to Craig and Ashley who were very helpful with getting finance for my new car. Would always answer your calls. If not would call back within half a hour

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Travis,

Thank you very much for your review. I will certainly pass this feedback onto Craig and Ashley from the Adelaide Money Now branch.

It is great to hear that our staff are providing exceptional customer service.

Easy to apply

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Applying was quite easy. I was a bit disappointed with verification of approval. It was just a quick impersonal phone call on 4/12/17. I have not received an email to verify anything as yet.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Deb, Thank you for the review. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a quick application process. Am sorry that you have not received any verification/confirmation emails. Can... read more »

Really big help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

These guys where great Neil an jack did everything possible to make sure my family and I got the perfect car for us thank guys love ya work

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for your review. I will ensure that I pass your feedback onto Neil and Jack from the Wangara Money Now Team. We love to hear this great feedback and we hope that you are enjoying your new car.

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very professional and helpful and will definitely use in the future for all finance . I will have no hesitation in referring to others

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your review and recommending us to others. We pride ourselves on being helpful and professional with all our customers.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff ..i will look to them for any future loans ..a very joyful experience with them

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to dealing with you in the future. Don;t forget to recommend us to your family and friends as we pride ourselves on our customer friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Awesome people to deal with would recommend to anyone very easy going and helpful look forward to doing more business with them in the future for my new boat

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Tim,

We are delighted that we are awesome to deal with and that you will be coming back to us in the future. Don't forget to recommend us to your friends as well! We hope you are enjoying the new boat.

Peta

Fantastic service they made it so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Service and communication was fantastic would highly recommend.They made they purchase of our new van stress free and also found us a great rate

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Kellie,

Thank you for recommending us. The team at Money Now endeavor to obtain the best loan for our customers and hassle free purchasing of a vehicle. We are happy that we were able to provide such a level of service for you.

Verified Customer

Car loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Helpful and friendly service quick and easy to deal with even with my past troubles loan was approved the next day. Would happily recommend.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! Here at Money Now we try to ensure that all our customers receive quick friendly service and a loan approved as soon as we can.

Thank you for your review.

Unbelievable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

David was unbelievably understanding, helpful and friendly. He sorted out my loan within minutes and made me feel secure I had made the right choice.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Tessa, What a great review - thank you so much. I pass this feedback onto David as David prides himself on exceptional customer service and it is so great to hear this. Thanks again and pleas... read more »

Service assessment

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

David was good...no issues with customer service.
$900 fee was excessive however - considering company would get a brokerage commission
Wouldn’t recommend this business to anyone due to price

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Col,

Am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the brokerage fee. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and hassle free easy vehicle purchases.

1 of 9 pages

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy. However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments? Thank you, Christina Goncalves

christina asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.