Service assessment

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

David was good...no issues with customer service.
$900 fee was excessive however - considering company would get a brokerage commission
Wouldn’t recommend this business to anyone due to price

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Col,

Am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the brokerage fee. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and hassle free easy vehicle purchases.

Regards,

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not convinced

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

So far, not impressed. Loan approval in February and by the time it was required in August- jumping through hoops at the last minute a day before the cash is required. Not new to loan applications and this appears dodgy so far. Lacks transparency and not sure they know what they're doing. Will soon see.

Comments
Money Now Official

Good Morning Dean, Firstly please allow me to apologise for your experience so far in dealing with Money Now. Your experience is certainly not what we aim to deliver and as you would have notic... read more »

Top up options

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

I took out a 26000 dollar loan 8 months ago and have always been on time with my repayments and when something went wrong with the car,I tried to to top up the loan by 500 dollars to fix the problem the answer was, "No. You can't do that".
I'm not very happy with them at all.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Anthony, Thank you for providing this feedback which gives me an opportunity to provide some clarification. Money Now was the company that assisted you with obtaining a loan. Anything to... read more »

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy. However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments? Thank you, Christina Goncalves

christina asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.