Grateful

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Was glad for the help to get back on track after being bankrupt, communication was lacking at some times during the process

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Allan, Thank you for your review. We are very glad that Money Now could help you get back on track with your finance. Apologies that you felt that the communication was lacking however your... read more »

Appreciate it!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

My first loan was for 8000 and was expected to pay a hunderd a week for 4 years.
A working/centerlink single mother. There was no way i could do that. So i saved up some money . Got a cheeper loan. Cheeper weekly payments. And for less year's.
It upsets me how people like myself, who are honest and hard working always get the raw end of the deal compaired to some one with lots of money. Double standards.
I am happy with my finance now. Your the only company that could help me.
Thanks for that appreciate it!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Chrissy, Thank you for the feedback! I am so happy to hear it was Money Now who were able to help you in the end! Here at Money Now we treat every customer as an individual so I am glad yo... read more »

Admin

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Your initial contact with clients need to include complete and concise details. Regarding all paperwork required for the loan. Confusing,

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Terence, I am sorry to hear you found the process confusing. Please be aware though we always have a team of brokers who are more than willing to assist you at every stage, as it is our aim ... read more »

Slight improvements required....Communication is key to business!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Communication I felt was highly lacking during my loan process.
Every step of the way I had to phone and inquire as to next step. It makes you question the high loan application fee.

One of the most disappointing issue was that the dealership was notified of my loan approval 6 hours before I phoned my Money now broker too see how my application was proceeding. To which I was then told of the approval but the broker was unable to provide further details to myself at the time regarding, interest rate, re-payments and lender.

Comments
Money Now Official

Dear Emma, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We really do pride ourselves in ensuring we keep our customers informed and updated throughout their loan application. If we have not me... read more »

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy. However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments? Thank you, Christina Goncalves

christina asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.