Rosemount qld

• 4 answers
Private message

Money now Fiance brokers Awesome customer service skills fast approval!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Absolutely awesome to deal with
I asked for low fuss fast approval and they absolutely nailed it applied for a car loan Friday and was settled and picked up our new family car on the Tuesday couldn't be happier with the service we have received
Many thanks guys
# Very friendly
# Fast response to SMS and call backs
# Willing to go above and beyond
# they come to you for sign up
# always happy to help even if you have a not so gd credit rating

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Bradcd, Your positive feedback about your experience with Money Now is very much appreciated. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with Money Now! It is im... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

This is perfect helped me so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

This helped me so much to boost my credit rating to achieve what I want in my life thanks money now

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Matt, Thank you for your great review of Money Now! Without customers like you, we couldn't be as successful as we are. If you feel like spreading the word for us, we will really apprec... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Best service i have had in the loan industry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

Had a super easy experience with Anna Ukich, I Recommend her to any one as she was very smooth and such a happy personality, and extremely professional. The Loan was well explained and very competitive, will defo recommend her and money now to family and friends... well done for your outstanding customer service and ticking all the box's for my needs....Merry X'mas

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Dear Daniel, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so great to receive more compliments for Anna. It is pleasing for us at Money Now to know that you found our services to be outstandin... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service given by David Cogger. Highly recommended for anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

David Cogger was simply amazing. Didn't have to go to the office until I bought the car. Everything happened over the emails and phone calls. Have to been to the office just sign few documents for only 5 mins. It was a very smooth process I have ever experienced.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Dear Bibek Gope, Thank you for your wonderful words. David is one of our most experienced team leader and we are very happy that you were able to see this first hand. I am really happy to ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Totally Ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2016

I applied for a car loan for $6000 advised rep-michael I wanted to pay it off in 3 years when I received paper work additional cost were added I never asked for so a $6000 loan become a $12,000 loan and the car only cost $8000 could of brought a brand new car for $12,000.
Plus never advised me that they went through GE Finance if I knew that I would never of applied as they are the rudest people to deal with.
0 stars

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi hawkerkev, I would be interested to learn about your experience with "Michael". As we operate nation-wide, could you please respond to my private message so that I can investigate the issue ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

So slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2016

Horrible service!
Has taken nearly a week to do the contract, have to keep driving in to sign the documents every day.
Staff just hand your contract around to others in the office.
Poor responses to emails.
Would not recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi unhappy, I am so sorry that you experienced a delay in your finance application. I would be interested in learning about the circumstances in which this occurred so that we can ensure this d... read more »

Cronulla

Horrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

The customer service here is absolutely shocking to say the least. I submitted my loan application on a thursday was told the loan had been submitted and would get an answer monday. Monday comes around and I get a phone call saying my payslips are wrong so I need to resend them (obviously was never sent away on the thursday) i get another call saying my loan had been submitted and I will get my answer the following day. Suprise Suprise Tuesday comes around and it hasnt been submitted and I am now dealing with a different worker. I confirm my details with him in the morning evening comes around and it is still yet to be sent away.
Not only does this highlight poor customer service but it definitely highlights peoples inability to do their jobs properly.
I would not even reccomend these people to my worst enemy. Dont waste your time with these people.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jaime, My name is Jason Goh and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Money Now. Fast and efficient service is what we pride ourselves on. I am sorry to hear about this experience and if yo... read more »

Error

Melbourne

Rude staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2016

Just wanted to point out Robert at Braybrook is rude and pushy and I truly feel sorry for the staff working there he was yelling at them the whole time I was there. Plus forcing me to take on extras such as gap and warranty which I DONT need. Dont trust them

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi RW305, Thank you for getting back to me after I contacted you shortly after you posted your review. It was disappointing to hear about your experience with Robert and I am glad that Sarah an... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The Money Now staff were so helpful and efficient and found us a great loan. The process couldn't have been easier and we had a response quickly. Thanks

The service was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The Service was excellent and very professional and the staff were very friendly and made it a stress free experience

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Greg, thank you for the fantastic feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in contact should you require any further assistance.
Money Now

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The guys at money now walkerville were really professional, very kind and helpful. I’d recommend them to anyone and I’d will be using them next time

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Brett,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the service provided at our Walkerville branch! I will be sure to pass on your comments to Ashley and the crew in SA. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!
Nick

Caravan Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Money Now were fantastic to deal with. Staff all very friendly and co-operative. I would recommend Money Now to anyone. They were all so expedient in getting paper work done and settling.

Well done to all :)

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Barnsey, Thanks for your feedback on our friendly staff! Providing great service is certainly something we strive for, so I am very happy to hear we provided that to you! I'd love to know which... read more »

BUSSELTON

• 1 question

Fresh out of Bankruptcy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

New job, new address and recently out of bankruptcy all within weeks of each other.
I kept hearing "sorry we cant help, you need another 6 months good saving record, time after time".
Until I was referred to NEIL at MONEY NOW!
We can help, without a problem!
Got the approval for a personal loan for the car I desperately need.
Quick reply's, nothing was a hassel, Neil went above and beyond.
Highly recommend without hesitation

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Robin, Thanks for your fantastic review of Neil's service. I'm so glad to hear we were able to provide you with what you needed, and will definitely pass on your feedback to the WA branch. Pleas... read more »

Is there such thing as too easy?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Money Now was easy to deal with and processed my application with minimal fuss. They kept me up to date throughout the process and couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend them!!!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your feedback. Great to hear we delivered excellent customer service, as it's something we strive for at Money Now. I'd love to know which branch and staff assisted you ... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thank you to Money Now with helping us to make a dream a reality. The staff that dealt with us was friendly patient and willing to assist

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi YMM,

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on our customer service. Can you please let me know whom you were dealing with as we would like to pass on your great feedback.

Thanks again,

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Thankyou to Craig and Ashley who were very helpful with getting finance for my new car. Would always answer your calls. If not would call back within half a hour

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Travis,

Thank you very much for your review. I will certainly pass this feedback onto Craig and Ashley from the Adelaide Money Now branch.

It is great to hear that our staff are providing exceptional customer service.

Easy to apply

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Applying was quite easy. I was a bit disappointed with verification of approval. It was just a quick impersonal phone call on 4/12/17. I have not received an email to verify anything as yet.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Deb, Thank you for the review. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a quick application process. Am sorry that you have not received any verification/confirmation emails. Can... read more »

Really big help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

These guys where great Neil an jack did everything possible to make sure my family and I got the perfect car for us thank guys love ya work

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for your review. I will ensure that I pass your feedback onto Neil and Jack from the Wangara Money Now Team. We love to hear this great feedback and we hope that you are enjoying your new car.

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very professional and helpful and will definitely use in the future for all finance . I will have no hesitation in referring to others

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your review and recommending us to others. We pride ourselves on being helpful and professional with all our customers.

Regards,

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff ..i will look to them for any future loans ..a very joyful experience with them

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to dealing with you in the future. Don;t forget to recommend us to your family and friends as we pride ourselves on our customer friendly service.

Regards,

1 of 9 pages

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy. However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments? Thank you, Christina Goncalves

christina asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.