Private message

Russel is an absolute superstar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I engaged with Money Now to get my first finance on a vehicle. Russel was professional, prompt, and quick to address any concerns I had. He understood both myself and the seller were working on strict timeframes and went above and beyond to make our desired outcome happen. Russel is passionate about the work that he does and is committed to providing the best possible service for his clients.
Russel looked after both myself and the seller throughout the entire process and made sure to keep us informed and updated about the process as it progressed. I could not have asked for a better professional to help me in this situation and it has truly made the experience wonderful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Hilton, thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Russell, and I will be sure to pass your message on to ensure he gets the recognition she deserve... read more »

Rosemount qld

• 4 answers
Private message

Money now Fiance brokers Awesome customer service skills fast approval!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Absolutely awesome to deal with
I asked for low fuss fast approval and they absolutely nailed it applied for a car loan Friday and was settled and picked up our new family car on the Tuesday couldn't be happier with the service we have received
Many thanks guys
# Very friendly
# Fast response to SMS and call backs
# Willing to go above and beyond
# they come to you for sign up
# always happy to help even if you have a not so gd credit rating

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Bradcd, Your positive feedback about your experience with Money Now is very much appreciated. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with Money Now! It is im... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

This is perfect helped me so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

This helped me so much to boost my credit rating to achieve what I want in my life thanks money now

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Matt, Thank you for your great review of Money Now! Without customers like you, we couldn't be as successful as we are. If you feel like spreading the word for us, we will really apprec... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Best service i have had in the loan industry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

Had a super easy experience with Anna Ukich, I Recommend her to any one as she was very smooth and such a happy personality, and extremely professional. The Loan was well explained and very competitive, will defo recommend her and money now to family and friends... well done for your outstanding customer service and ticking all the box's for my needs....Merry X'mas

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Dear Daniel, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so great to receive more compliments for Anna. It is pleasing for us at Money Now to know that you found our services to be outstandin... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service given by David Cogger. Highly recommended for anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

David Cogger was simply amazing. Didn't have to go to the office until I bought the car. Everything happened over the emails and phone calls. Have to been to the office just sign few documents for only 5 mins. It was a very smooth process I have ever experienced.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Dear Bibek Gope, Thank you for your wonderful words. David is one of our most experienced team leader and we are very happy that you were able to see this first hand. I am really happy to ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Totally Ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2016

I applied for a car loan for $6000 advised rep-michael I wanted to pay it off in 3 years when I received paper work additional cost were added I never asked for so a $6000 loan become a $12,000 loan and the car only cost $8000 could of brought a brand new car for $12,000.
Plus never advised me that they went through GE Finance if I knew that I would never of applied as they are the rudest people to deal with.
0 stars

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi hawkerkev, I would be interested to learn about your experience with "Michael". As we operate nation-wide, could you please respond to my private message so that I can investigate the issue ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

So slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2016

Horrible service!
Has taken nearly a week to do the contract, have to keep driving in to sign the documents every day.
Staff just hand your contract around to others in the office.
Poor responses to emails.
Would not recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi unhappy, I am so sorry that you experienced a delay in your finance application. I would be interested in learning about the circumstances in which this occurred so that we can ensure this d... read more »

Cronulla

Horrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

The customer service here is absolutely shocking to say the least. I submitted my loan application on a thursday was told the loan had been submitted and would get an answer monday. Monday comes around and I get a phone call saying my payslips are wrong so I need to resend them (obviously was never sent away on the thursday) i get another call saying my loan had been submitted and I will get my answer the following day. Suprise Suprise Tuesday comes around and it hasnt been submitted and I am now dealing with a different worker. I confirm my details with him in the morning evening comes around and it is still yet to be sent away.
Not only does this highlight poor customer service but it definitely highlights peoples inability to do their jobs properly.
I would not even reccomend these people to my worst enemy. Dont waste your time with these people.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jaime, My name is Jason Goh and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Money Now. Fast and efficient service is what we pride ourselves on. I am sorry to hear about this experience and if yo... read more »

Error

Melbourne

Rude staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2016

Just wanted to point out Robert at Braybrook is rude and pushy and I truly feel sorry for the staff working there he was yelling at them the whole time I was there. Plus forcing me to take on extras such as gap and warranty which I DONT need. Dont trust them

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi RW305, Thank you for getting back to me after I contacted you shortly after you posted your review. It was disappointing to hear about your experience with Robert and I am glad that Sarah an... read more »

Money Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

As their business name says, 'Money Now' were so quick and so efficient with organising the finance for our new caravan. They were incredibly thorough and an absolute pleasure to do business with. We will have no hesitation recommending your services.

Comments
Money Now Official

HI Peter,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and I will ensure that I pass on your feedback to the teams.

Thanks,

Fast and Effecient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Finance applied for on Day 1, approved and settled on day 2. Quick to respond to our questions and would happily recommend them to others.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Wattsy,

Thank you for your review. Here at Money Now we pride ourselves on our quick and easy service. Please don't hesitate to refer us to your friends and family.

Regards,
Peta

Money Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

A 100% fully functional website that pays you for writing reviews. It takes a very little amount of time and effort, which makes it the idea way of getting money. It doesn't ask for much, just your email and nickname. This website is a fantastic idea and really helps people who find it hard to earn money.
It is really a good way to quickly get some money without using up a lot of time, and it's free.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hello Matt.F

Your product review is for a an alternative website for writing product review. This Money Now product review page is customer feedback on their experience in obtaining car and caravan finance.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We used money now to purchase a caravan. Very easy process, really simple. Helpful staff, easy to contact and happy to answer any questions.

Comments
Money Now Official

HI Jane,

Thank you for your review, we will pass this positive feedback onto the staff at our Jayco branch.

GREAT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

i Would be happy to recommend and use again. quick and easy to deal with and they have great friendly staff.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Webby,

Thank you for the great feedback! We pride ourselves on delivering quick and easy finance for all our customers.

Thanks for your review.
Peta

Very helpful and very patient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

These ladies did a stirling job at helping us get the finance sorted for our new caravan, the application was straightforward as such but due to technical issues became a real headache to get things going where they should,. After much back and forth we got there, thanks again for the help.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Brian, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you throughout the technical difficult... read more »

Caravan purchase in south oz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Great team of ladies I’ve had the pleasure to deal with at money now, this is the second time I have used money now for a large purchase, both times being a breeze right the way through!
I had little to do for the process and the fee is worth it.
Thanks Shanyn, Janene and Leisa you guys are great thank you for everything!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Rory, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you. I will ensure that your message is... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Melissa is wonderful to deal with and very professional and put a great big smile on my face and a legend

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Chris, thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Melissa, and I will be sure to pass your message on to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Very easy to deal with. A+ for communication. Everything went so smoothly with our loan. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Ange, Thanks for your excellent review of Money Now! We do strive for excellent service so I am glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to conta... read more »

Happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Very easy and helpful great to deal with , thanks heaps for all the help you’s have given to make it all happen .

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Caleb, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you. Please don't hesitate to contact ... read more »

Absolutely stoked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Extremely happy with how the team handled everything very easy and more than eager to get you what you want at a price p/w etc that you can afford, great customer service and rapport 10/10 would use again in the future!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jake! Thanks for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service and I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us ... read more »

1 of 10 pages