Verified Customer

Money Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

As their business name says, 'Money Now' were so quick and so efficient with organising the finance for our new caravan. They were incredibly thorough and an absolute pleasure to do business with. We will have no hesitation recommending your services.

Comments
Money Now Official

HI Peter,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and I will ensure that I pass on your feedback to the teams.

Fast and Effecient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Finance applied for on Day 1, approved and settled on day 2. Quick to respond to our questions and would happily recommend them to others.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Wattsy,

Thank you for your review. Here at Money Now we pride ourselves on our quick and easy service. Please don't hesitate to refer us to your friends and family.

Regards,
Peta

Money Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

A 100% fully functional website that pays you for writing reviews. It takes a very little amount of time and effort, which makes it the idea way of getting money. It doesn't ask for much, just your email and nickname. This website is a fantastic idea and really helps people who find it hard to earn money.
It is really a good way to quickly get some money without using up a lot of time, and it's free.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hello Matt.F

Your product review is for a an alternative website for writing product review. This Money Now product review page is customer feedback on their experience in obtaining car and caravan finance.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We used money now to purchase a caravan. Very easy process, really simple. Helpful staff, easy to contact and happy to answer any questions.

Comments
Money Now Official

HI Jane,

Thank you for your review, we will pass this positive feedback onto the staff at our Jayco branch.

GREAT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

i Would be happy to recommend and use again. quick and easy to deal with and they have great friendly staff.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Webby,

Thank you for the great feedback! We pride ourselves on delivering quick and easy finance for all our customers.

Thanks for your review.
Peta

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Russel is an absolute superstar!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I engaged with Money Now to get my first finance on a vehicle. Russel was professional, prompt, and quick to address any concerns I had. He understood both myself and the seller were working on strict timeframes and went above and beyond to make our desired outcome happen. Russel is passionate about the work that he does and is committed to providing the best possible service for his clients.
Russel looked after both myself and the seller throughout the entire process and made sure to keep us informed and updated about the process as it progressed. I could not have asked for a better professional to help me in this situation and it has truly made the experience wonderful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Hilton, thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Russell, and I will be sure to pass your message on to ensure he gets the recognition she deserve... read more »

Very helpful and very patient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

These ladies did a stirling job at helping us get the finance sorted for our new caravan, the application was straightforward as such but due to technical issues became a real headache to get things going where they should,. After much back and forth we got there, thanks again for the help.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Brian, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you throughout the technical difficult... read more »

Caravan purchase in south oz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Great team of ladies I’ve had the pleasure to deal with at money now, this is the second time I have used money now for a large purchase, both times being a breeze right the way through!
I had little to do for the process and the fee is worth it.
Thanks Shanyn, Janene and Leisa you guys are great thank you for everything!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Rory, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you. I will ensure that your message is... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Melissa is wonderful to deal with and very professional and put a great big smile on my face and a legend

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Chris, thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Melissa, and I will be sure to pass your message on to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves... read more »

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Very easy to deal with. A+ for communication. Everything went so smoothly with our loan. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Ange, Thanks for your excellent review of Money Now! We do strive for excellent service so I am glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to conta... read more »

Happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Very easy and helpful great to deal with , thanks heaps for all the help you’s have given to make it all happen .

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Caleb, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we were able to manage this process for you. Please don't hesitate to contact ... read more »

Absolutely stoked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Extremely happy with how the team handled everything very easy and more than eager to get you what you want at a price p/w etc that you can afford, great customer service and rapport 10/10 would use again in the future!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Jake! Thanks for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service and I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us ... read more »

Proactive and supportive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Very supportive to navigate through difficulties. Highly appreciate your help in getting the car loan done. Shall recommend you to others for sure.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Sandeep, Thanks for your lovely feedback. At Money Now we strive to provide excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that we succeeded in helping you navigate through the difficulties. P... read more »

why deal with the banks when you can deal with Erika

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Amazing! Awesome! Easy!
All approved within 24 hours!
I will definitely be telling all my friends to call Erika@moneynow for all their financial needs!
thanks Erika - you're a superstar!☆

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Toni, thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Erika, and I will be sure to pass your message on to ensure she gets the recognition your feedback ... read more »

Service Excellence!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

A huge thank you to Erika from Money Now for arranging the finance for our new caravan! The process was so quick, easy and stress free. Erika was amazing to deal with and kept us informed every step of the way. She even hand delivered our documents for us to sign! Never have I experienced such eceptional customer service! If you want to deal with people who actually care, then speak to the girls at Money Now! Thank you Erika, you rock!

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi R.Mills, thanks for your wonderful feedback. I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Erika and team and will be sure to pass your message on. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance!
Cheers,

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Thank you Money Now you were excellent to deal with your staff easy to talk to I will recommend you to anyone .

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Greggels!
Thanks for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service so I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require anything further.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Excellent service from the girls from Money Now. Got my finance sorted really quick and really easy to talk to. Nothing they couldn’t have done better

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Elle, thanks for your great feedback! I'm glad to hear of your simple and easy experience with our Money Now team members and will be sure to pass your message on. Please don't hesitate to get ... read more »

David MoneyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Thank you David from Money Now for making my first finance experience a breeze! Very stress free, David took care of it all and reassured me when I was a bit doubtful. Really great service and will definitely be recommending Money Now to those around me looking at applying for a loan thanks to David.

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service so I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require anything further.
Nick

pleasant and straight forward experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Money Now were friendly and exceptional with organising my finance. Very tentative and made the whole experience a breeze. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is in my position; wanting a fair go. They achieved results within days and I couldn't be happier

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Barry! Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service so I am very happy to hear we helped to take some of the stress out of a process that can be very stressful. Please d... read more »

To easy thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

David and staff made it very easy for me to finance my new car nothing was any trouble thank you

Comments
Money Now Official

Hi Paul, thanks for your wonderful feedback. I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with David and will be sure to pass your message on to the team. Please don't hesitate to get in touch sh... read more »

1 of 10 pages

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy. However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments? Thank you, Christina Goncalves

christina asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.