Mooroopna

So simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Fantastic service very quick and and responsive never have trouble and always there to help you out if need be

Verified Customer

So helpful & fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Been using Money3 for over a year when I need some extra cash and is always so helpful, fast and easy!!! Would recommend.

Comments
Money3 Official

That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I am very pleased with the customer service,,, he was very polite and friendly. he explained everything about the loan. and I was approved in an hour and a half like he said when I went into the office in Moonah.

Liars, ripped off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I got the loan for the first time, they were very friendly saying come to us when need money we can offer you second loan while still repaying for the first loan. Im almost half way paying off my first loan and applied for another and got rejected. Dont believe what they say, it just give you bad record.

Verified Customer

The most perfect, convenient, and affordable loan repayments. My go to when I need!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Customer Service is always a great experience. They always explain what I need to know on the day I apply for my loan & never leave any information behind. I have never gotten unexpected costs or even had any issue ever! I am completely satisfied with the rate I receive for my loans before not only are they affordable, they are the cheapest I have found thus far.

Fantastic ❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

My experience was fantastic and definitely would use money 3 again the customer service was 100 percent they lady that helped me is fantastic I tell everyone I know to go with money 3 now and the fasteners I got the loan was great as well thank you so much kind regards Susan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

They quick and efficient and money in rhe bank the same day. Application very easy to do.they rang me and said loan approved.

Melbourne

Not great financiers

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Not satisfied at all. They didn’t get me the correct amount of funds for the car I wanted to purchase so my dream of owning that car went down the drain. They didn’t tell me this until I got there to pick up the car and they then said you didn’t get approved for that much money so I would have had to add extra money to make up the difference which I didn’t have. I will never go through them again. They tell you what you want to hear and then they shaft you.

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Very satisfied good servers .i wood used them again i tell my friends about there good servers .thank you.ok. thank you

Comments
Money3 Official

That's great to hear Lee! thanks for leaving your feedback.

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Satisfied, staffs are respectful and helpful. The service was very quick, no drama and requirements are easy to produce instantly.

Comments
Money3 Official

That's great to hear and we're glad we could help! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Brisbane

• 6 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

PRO: Great Fast Approvals. CON: Same %

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

How was your customer service experience with this company? NO ISSUES
Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan? NIL Not even when paying them all out early.
How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan? Not very satisfied but feel there is no choice, considering being a repeat customer.

Money 3 has be pretty much good. Always fast approvals, within 10 mins.

The first was back in 2013 for $5,000+ Fee's. I think the % rate back then was 27% that was a 2 year loan at $150 a fortnight. Paid that back in 1 year. That was in my partners name only.

Second loan in 2015 as we needed a better car they offered $8,000+ Fee's this time a 3 year loan and payments of $188 a fortnight 24% or so and again only my partner got it herself, I put in $11,000 cash which got us a 19k car. We paid that out in half the time again 1.5 years.

3rd loan march 2017 we both applied and Money 3 could only offer $8,000+ Fee's again. We asked for more but they said $8,000 is all we could get so we accepted as we need a 2nd car which was $12.500 and again we put in the rest. That again is a 3 year loan at $188 a fortnight. We paid that out again in full in Jan 2018 so not quite a year loan.

That brings us to mid 2018 were we both applied for a loan through a broker which ended up with Money3 again. Now this is what gets me. They only can offer $8,000+ Fee's again and being through a broker it was a 4 year loan at $177 a fortnight.

I work full time and same job for the past 11.5 years and my partner is on parenting payments. I don't understand how my partner who is on parenting payments can get $8,000 on her own yet with me on the 2017 contract they would still only give $8,000 under the same terms as if she was only on the application by her self.

So the only down side I can nit pick is why doesn't the % rate drop each time ? Don't repeat customers get rewarded ? 3 Loans and all 3 paid off in half the time and we have always put in a decent amounts of cash spending above the $8,000 limit we can only seem to get for what ever reason.

Considering when applying for loans through money3 they can clearly see our savings and bills and spending money and feel we get treated like we spend more then we earn as the broker told us, yet from looking at the accounts that is not the case at all as well as always being able to pay the loans back super early. I'm just not real sure on how they assess each persons or feels like its just a set rate no matter your situation.

Problem that stuffs it up for people is the "Living expenses index" search that on google and you will see where its all wrong, the system is flawed. because people on lower incomes are getting treated like they can't afford anything. I understand its a statistics thing.

Other then that the service has always been great and fast turn around when the paper work is all in order.

Perfect helpped me alot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

The custumer service was very friendly and helpfull. No i didnt experience any extra costs or other issues. Very satisfied thank you.

really fantastic. awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

customer service is really awesome. with everything explained upfront. and 100% satisfied. the staff are very friendly and go through everything with you and loan approval was very fast. thanks money 3.

Money 3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

My experience was wonderful. Jo the lady o deaal with made it so easy and uncomplicated. She is a wonderful employee and an asset to Money 3. I definately recommend it to my friends.

Money 3 to my rescue when in need !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

My Customer service with Money 3, Danielle in particular I cannot speak highly enough of her. No extra costs involved. Short term loan I can’t complain. Money 3 has come to my rescue a lot of times.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

We really happy thank you it come handy for Christmas and to see our mum appreciate it thank you again

Always good would recommend to any one very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Extremely satisfied would recommend money 3 to and family and friends always helpful and do any thing to help me out when I’m need 5 stars

Comments
Money3 Official

That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving your feedback and we wish you a great holiday season!

Funds have been sent to acount but bank saying nothing been sent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Ok there saying funds have been send but bank saying nothing been sent from the so not happy I'm with commbank how long does it taken for funds to came in ?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Very satisfied..happy with the results..very fast and get your answer in 10min..the staff are absolutely wonderful thankyou for your hardwork

Quick and Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Ladies were very Professional and very nice. Am able to walk in and out and know within a few short hours what the outcome is.

1 of 35 pages