Review rating:

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

My son had a very itchy scalp and after months of trying various shampoos and creams l bought this cream and also the shampoo. After one week of using scalp cream and shampoo he has no red scalp and no more itching.l highly recommended for anyone suffering with an itchy scalp.

Melbourne

Private message

Worked a treat for cradle cap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

My 4-month-old had mild cradle cap, which I’d tried a few things on but it wouldn’t budge. One application of the MooGoo scalp cream all but cleared it up literally overnight! A second application and my bub’s head is cradle cap free! And as a bonus, it smells lovely!

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Miracle cream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I bought this for a family member with chronic seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea. He had lived with the conditions for over 10 years and tried everything prescribed by the dermatologist (coal tar, steroids, etc), but nothing worked. After a week of applying Moogoo scalp cream it was gone. No more itching, redness or flaky snow storms, just a beautiful face and head with beautiful hair. It is a life changing product for some. Thank you Moogoo x

LIKE MAGIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

i bought this product after my 3 month old baby got cradle cap. at first i tried olive oil which seemed to only aggravate the cradle cap, then i tried coconut oil... same results, aggravated red scalp. After reading reviews online for this product i bought it in hopes that it would finally give my little one some relief. to my shock it worked overnight. she still had cradle cap but it was no longer red or inflamed. after a week of use her cradle cap is gone!!!

Sceptical and Worried !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Hi everyone, my name is Peter and i am 52, I've had a problem with my skin on the face, head,neck and behind the ears for the 30 odd years, i came across this cream in a chemist today and the lady behind the desk gave me a big speech about the cream and then gave me a information booklet, it wasn't until i got home i read the page on the scalp cream and i thought WOW this is me but then i thought it could be just like every other cream on the market that promises everything but delivers nothing, i have spent hundreds on so many creams i could open my very own chemist, i am a little worried about spending more money on more cream.
DOES THE SCALP CREAM WORK, please advise. Thanks Peter.

Gold coast

Incredible product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I recently bought the range of baby products on the recommendation of other mums. I noticed that the Scalp Cream is also suitable for adults with seborrheic dermatitis and started googling the symptoms... yes, this is what I think my husband has been suffering for years!

I convinced him to try the cream on his face and it has been nothing short of a MIRACLE. For years he's tried natural remedies but none have worked like this. One week later and his face was no longer red, dry and sore. Now 5 weeks later, his skin has never looked so healthy. We met up with friends this weekend and they couldn't believe it. I'm taking some NZ friends to the MooGoo warehouse in Burleigh tomorrow so they can stock up before heading home.

I can't wait to try the rest of the products. I'll be switching to the MooGoo SPF 15 moisturiser and face wash as soon as my current batch of Neutrogena has run out. This brand is a godsend. My husband is the biggest brand advocate. I am so delighted to have a happy, clear-skinned and healthy husband!!

Fixed itchy scalp and dandruff in one week

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

This is such a fantastic product. I never thought it would work but after biting the bullet I bought it and it’s the best thing I could have done. I had dry flaky skin around the hairline which caused pimples on my forehead for years. I applied the cream to my scalp after drying my hair on areas that were irritated, including my forehead for about 1 week and I could feel results straight away. By the second week the flaky skin and itchiness completely disappeared. And now my hair is looking shiny and clean (I also use MooGoo shampoo and conditioner) and pimples on my forehead have almost completely gone. the best thing is that this product doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. I love it and will rave on about to anyone that’ll listen!!!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Had terrible problem with my scalp, around my ears and in my eyebrows, skin so dry it was cracking and huge flakes of skin coming off my scalp. The itching was driving me to distraction and making me very miserable. 3 days into using MooGoo and the itching and tightness has gone and everything is clearing up nicely. I am delighted. Thank you MooGoo.

• 1 comment

Phenomenal. Cleared cradle cap in 2 applications

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

My 3 year old boy has had cradle cap since he was a few weeks old. I finally tried the MooGoo scalp cream and was surprised at how well it worked. It cleared all of his cradle cap after two applications. I rubbed it into his freshly washed hair before bed time, and left his greasy little head until the next night when I washed it out again. Most of the flakes lifted off with a fine tooth plastic comb when I gently combed them out of his wet scalp. Two nights later I did a second application while he was asleep (he hated it the first time), then repeated the combing on freshly washed hair the next night. All of the remaining flakes lifted out on the second wash. His scalp was perfect underneath; no pink irritated skin or scratches. I’ve done a third application as a preventative measure, but the flaky skin has not returned and it has now been three weeks since it cleared up. It was somewhat expensive, but I’m so happy with this product and would happily recommend to anyone!

Almost Instant Relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Having given the shampoo a poor review, I have nothing but praise for this scalp cream. I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis - only for a few months, but long enough to get desperate when nothing worked to ease it. After the first application of the cream the extreme dandruff vanished and it was a few days before I needed to re apply and the scaly scabs are gradually lifting from my scalp, the burning has gone and very little itching. I have only been using for ten days, but am over the moon with the results so far - It is a fantastic product.

Adelaide

• 1 review

Not just for your head!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I suffer from severe psoriasis and have done for many years, I have been using this cream for almost 12 months on all areas of my body where the psoriasis appears, lower back, arms, torso, face, and it has been amazing!! most areas have cleared up all together and others are almost gone. I have tried many thing in the past and this is up there as one of the best things I have ever used.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I ordered this cream after reading other reviews and I can honestly say this is the best scalp treatment I have ever used. I have had scalp problems for so many years-extremely itchy, lumpy, flakey, red and sore, and it flares up worse during winter months. After using this sparingly 3 times a day for 5 days I am thrilled with the results! The flakey lumps are disappearing-and I’m no longer scratching or sore. I should imagine in the next week or so I will be completely clear of this dermatitis. I don’t usually post reviews but this is amazing stuff, it works for me!

Worked where the $70 prescription cream failed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

My dad was using a $70 prescription cream for his scalp that left the skin red and irritated. I saw an online review about a teacher in the UK and decided to buy some for him.

The results were fast, with the irritation and redness going away in a few days - week. He has been using it often and now has zero skin peel and redness on his bald head.

He asked me today where to get more, as his friend wants to try it as well. You can't get a better endorsement than a mature aged man suggesting his mates use a moisturiser.

His head feels better, he is happier. Ty

Adelaide

• 4 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Where's my Scalp Cream? Aahh...my husband has taken it again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I purchased this product as part of the Essen’tails Value Pack, along with some other products. At the time, I was suffereing from dry, scaly patches on my forehead and scalp.Scalp Cream soothed the irritated areas an helped with the dryness. My husband started using it as he suffers from dryness/irritation on his exposed scalp. Needless to say, the Scalp Cream is now HIS apparently. I am now using the Udder cream...

REYNELLA

Works great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Got this for my 8month old. She had terrible cradle cap. After three days of using this it was gone! Is a tiny bit oily but not as bad as other products I tried.

• 1 review

How good is this moogoo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Years of dermatologist and harsh chemicals all to no avail. Honestly two weeks of Moogoo scalp cream an i am avery happy 62 years old man.my scalp an face was a scaly dry mess,embarrassed to go out as i just looked terrible.Now I’m up an running. It does what says it will do.
Thanks again

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great for the psoriasis on my face & scalp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I have used this cream for many years. I get psoriasis on my scald & face & if I use this as a face moisturiser it keeps my skin soft & the psoriasis at bay. Highly recommend trying it!

Brisbane

Private message

Perfect for babies itchy scalp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

My 5 month old son was suffering from a very itchy red scalp that was waking him at night every hour!!! I tried about 4 different creams and oils and everything aggravated it. Last night I tried moo goo scalp cream for the first time and straight away I noticed the itching had reduced. He only woke once for a feed last night so I know it's given him relief! The red patches have significantly reduced, this cream is the best and I will be trying the rest of the range. Gives piece of mind too that it's natural and has no steroids which I wanted to avoid. Thanks Moo Goo!!!!

Private message

Nothing I have tried works better than this stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Three babies. Used Moo Goo Scalp cream on all three. The best! Worked better than the treatment recommended by the paediatrician. I only had to apply once or twice for it never to return. Soft on baby, comes off beautifully (ie you aren't being rough in baby's head).
Moo Goo Gold!!!

Thornbury

Amazing stuff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I don't often write reviews! I've had dandruff/sebborheic dermatitis for years and tried all kinds of things, the only thing that I could find was anti-dandruff shampoo which dried out my fine, curly hair. I felt like the options were dried out hair, which I couldn't grow long as a consequence, or an itchy scalp. Anyhow, I tried this cream and didn't hold out much hope, but I got immediate relief from itching and flaking, and I now don't have to use the anti-dandruff shampoo. I put it on my scalp overnight and comb it through, then wash it out in the morning. Now my hair is not dried out, and I can grow it long again, and my scalp is clear and not itchy. I'm a convert!!!

1 of 3 pages