Plans are great especially for children going to school as a safety measure in an emergency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Very Reliable and fast on Optus
Cannot believe the prices
One emergency phone for all
Good coverage
Good on u Bullwinkle

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Our plans are for all shapes and sizes, so it's lovely to hear the kids are getting to school safe and are easy to contact at all times, Kerry. Thanks for the great feedback, and welcome to Moose!

Finally someone who cares

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

After inserting my new Moose SIM and registering I was told via email that I would be connected in 24 hours. After that period I had an icon on my phone "No SIM" enter a SIM card. Having already done this and again contacting Moose by email I received a call from a very polite young man, Daren, who talked me through a quite lengthy process of unlocking my phone from Telstra, who never told this aged man that the outright purchase was locked to Telstra. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend Moose to anyone who asks my opinion.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

It's great to see your connection process outcome was a happy one, Ken. Thanks for the recommendation, and thanks for choosing Moose!

Simply the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Have only been with Moose Mobile for a week, but they’ve done more for me in this time than Exetel have done in my year with them. Was with Vodafone before Exetel. They messed up porting my number, could ring and text anybody but people with Telstra and Vodafone could not get back to me. After a year of frustration I decided I’d had enough and changed to Moose Mobile. They could have fixed it but would probably have taken a while, I decided on a new number as I just wanted a phone that worked. In 10 minutes my phone was working perfectly wth all my contacts. My special thanks to Dean for all your help. In 2 days you followed this right to the end, keeping me in touch with the progress. Your knowledge and dedication was outstanding, something Exetel failed to do. Dean you are a real gem to this company, whatever they are paying you it’s not enough, you deserve the biggest pay rise ever. Thanks a million.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the lovely words of recommendation, Robert. Knowledge and dedication is something we look for in each of our customer service agents, so it's great to hear your experience was reflective... read more »

Glen Waverley

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Finally, a telco provider I can trust!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

I transferred to Moose from another provider for just on 4 weeks.

The transistion from my previous provider to Moose was seamless and smooth. It seems the Moose website was designed to make life easy for new customer to join. My entire switchover was done online.

The sim card arrived promptly. Activation was completed in less than 3 hours even though Moose advised that it may take more than 12 hours for the activation process to complete.

Moose’s rates are hard to beat. Their rates are fair and reasonable, and most of all, easily affordable when compared to many other providers. For starter, they do monthly billing, so you only pay 12 times a year, not 13 as some providers who changed from 30-day billing to 28-day, just so to squeeze an extra payment in the year.

After activation, I had to contact Moose to enquire some matters in relation to my account. Darren and Oscar responded promptly to my enquiry. Oscar understood my enquiry and resolved the matter during the same phone call. I did not have to go through the horrors of being put on lengthy hold or being diverted all over. I think that is because when you call Moose, you actually do get to speak to Moose’s staff in Australia as Moose had claimed, not India or the Philippines. As a result, they can easily understand your requirement and you don’t have to endure some foreign indecipherable accent.

For excellent customer service and reasonable rates, I would not hesitate to recommend Moose.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for writing such a thoughtful and informative piece of feedback, Paul. We really appreciate customers going the extra mile to let others know of their experience.

A hearty welcome from everyone here at Moose!

Best thing I’ve done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Been on a $14 plan for 8 months now. Absolutely fantastic. Moose took care of the transfer from Vodafone so smoothly. People don’t hesitate just do it and save money. Thanks Moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for your kind words on our service! We always try our best for customers at Moose, so it's lovely to hear experiences such as yours. :)

Network coverage?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Generally speaking, the network coverage is reliable. There was only one dropouts during this month. the signal was recovered by restarting my cell.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the feedback, SL. Importantly, Moose Mobile uses the Optus 4G network so we offer an identical coverage to Optus themselves. If you're not getting optimal performance, a lot of the ti... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I switched to Moose a month ago from Vodafone looking for a cheaper deal than their minimum $30 per month plans. Now for $9 I get just as good coverage and signal quality as before.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for making the switch to Moose, Lachlan!

No problem so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I have had no problems so far, I would like an itemised calls shown on my bill though. Thank you.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi Vilma. Thanks for the review! If you'd like to view your itemised calls you can actually do so using our Moose Mobile app or by simply logging in to the website online. Using your account ema... read more »

Happy with my experience so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I am finding the service very satisfactory and I am happy with what it offers, as it suits my needs and requirements

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Nice to see your plan suits your needs, Veronica. Thanks for choosing Moose!

needed this deal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

so far have not had any network or dropout problems. Have found data speed ok , Very pleased I changed to Moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

We're very pleased to have you, Elaine. Welcome to Moose!

Paying less for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Have only been with them for a few weeks but so far very good. Sign up was easy and when I needed help, it was efficient and friendly. The actual phone service has been problem free. Should have changed to Moose Mobile sooner. I am paying less for more.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Welcome to Moose, Bruce!

Southport

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

This is my first month with you and everything has performed perfectly. I’ve been with Telstra since mobiles came into the scene. I changed provider because I wanted to save money. I was hesitant at first however to date Moose Mobile service has been awesome.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Awesome feedback, Isaby. Welcome to Moose!

Love Moose Mobile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Very happy with Mose Mobile. They are the lowest cost service provider, and their service is excellent. We live in the Hunter Valley in a rural location. We use the phone for EFTPOS transactions. We have had no problems with coverage, dropouts or data speed. We recommend them highly.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

It's excellent to hear your service is proving useful to you, Fred. Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for the review!

Great mobile service provider !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

No problems so far and the coverage has been very good with no dropouts issues, glad I made the change to Moose mobile.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the recommendation, Jon!

Very easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

We are just started with moose, the way the start up was done was so easy and we have been happy with speed and reliability

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Nice and easy is how we like to do things, Kathy. Thanks for recommending us!

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I switched from Optus to Moose without a hitch and enjoy the same benefits for less than half the price!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Great to see you're saving a bundle, Ron. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Just cancelled my gas and electricity
Cancelled my phone 3 months ago.
Trying to pay my bills by credit card on the phone was impossible
Their phone system says you can pay by credit card and takes you nearly to the end then rejects their reference number, it continually rejects the reference number and you then have to hang up and start all over again with the same result.
You then ring back and talk to one of their overseas call centers who insist you go through the same phone procedures with the same result,
Finally after 30 minutes on the phone with a overseas call centre trying to make a payment they take your credit card details and put the payment through. Every month I went through the same problem just trying to pay their account.
Hopeless.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi Daniel, Since this issue was happening 3 months ago, are you referring to your service from Moose Mobile or your gas and electricity provider? We don't sell gas or electricity, so there might... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic service and product for the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Had been with a large carrier that included nothing on their plan, just being connected to a service. This plan includes data, calls and texts included in one flat price, a great deal that is value for money. I was able to port my old number across within 2 minutes and be online with my new account, a very simple process, highly recommend.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Jules!

Good value and no issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Been with Moose mobile since early 2018 (sim only plan), good value for the 10gb deal with unlimited calls and text. Have not had any issues since joining. Download speeds and reception have all been good. Glad I made the switch away from the big telcos which charge much more for the same type of package.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

We are glad to have you on board, Phil!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Have been travelling out of the city and have not experienced any dropouts, data speed has been great and I haven't run out. Very satisfied with the service.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Optus coverage has certainly improved so much over the last 5 years, so it’s good to hear people on the ground are getting the benefits. Thanks for the review, Lyn!

1 of 33 pages

Can you upgrade to a $14 plan if a $9 plan doesn’t suit you after a few months?

Dom P asked on Nov 30, 2018

Hi Dom,

You can 100% swap to a higher plan if you find you need more data or inclusions for your service. If you're after a plan change all you have to do is give us a ring on 1300 566 673 or submit an online ticket via our website's 'Contact Us' page which I will link below.

Once you request your plan change it will take place at the start of your next billing cycle.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, Dom. We'll be happy to help!

Moose Mobile Support

Do you automatically top up data on your 1gb plans when the data reaches its limit? Can the auto data top be disabled?

Oliver asked on Nov 28, 2018

Hi Oliver,

We don't do any data top-ups, but we do allow customers to use extra data at a rate of 1.5 cents per MB. We're not able to stop your usage at exactly 100%, but we do have a safety net of $50 of excess usage where your data will stop to prevent you from getting a big bill.

To help customers manage their data we recommend downloading the Moose Mobile app, which allows you to accurately track your usage using your phone. We also send SMS and email usage notifications at 50%, 85%, and 100% of your usage to help you keep track of how much you're using.

Please let us know if you had any further questions. We'll be happy to help!

Moose Mobile Support

I am visiting Australia for two weeks. Can I get a prepaid SIM card and plan for 15 days? I need to call in Oz and sometimes to India. Besides I need 2 GB data.

Anil R asked on Oct 12, 2018

Hi Anil,

Since we bill monthly you'll have a whole month to use your service if you do decide to go with us. If you're looking to get 2GB or more then you'll want to start with our $19 plan (2.5GB). However, if you're looking to call overseas you'll incur additional charges depending on where you call. Our $39 plan includes $300 of international call credit as well as 18GB of data, so you might also be interested in this plan if you intend to call overseas quite a bit.

If you're after more information you can take a look at our plans on our website at moosemobile.com.au or by giving us a ring on 1300 566 673. We'll he happy to assist!

See all 65 questions about Moose Mobile