Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great Support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

Connection Type: I don't know

Scam calling

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

The scamming and lies these people spew forth tell you the call center is in Melbourne when in fact they are located in the Phillipines.
Then fail to contact people when requested to do so.
Call you when your number is on the DNC register.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Sorry to read your 1 star review - this is certainly not regular feedback. Our head office is in Melbourne and we have other team members based in other locations - including Manila, Philippines. O... read more »

Verified Customer

Great Customer Service & Technical Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

It has always been pleasing to have Jen Canlas pick up the phone so quickly and respond to my queries. I used to think that More Telecom must work hard to have such a great customer service team. Then I spoke with Mike from the Tech Support team & Jessica in Melbourne & discovered they offered the same great service as well.
Well done. They listen, act & follow up.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast response and quick to deal with questions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have only just signed up with More Telecom but they have been super easy to deal with and respond to any issues quickly. Hannah does great follow up and has been wonderful to deal with.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Ranger, thanks for the positive review!

• 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Goes worse and worse day by day....

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Our connection quality has been declining since we connected to Moretelecom.
Constant connection drops, speed declined from 65Mbps to 38Mbps. Moretelecom claims to provide business service, but it has never been as bad even when we used personal dialup. On a number of occasions I have tried to escalate the report the connection issues, but was given standard answers that NBN says it's all ok. They seem not being able to do anything themselves and claim that the connection is ok when I ring them.
I have now had the connection dropped on me twice while typing this message. Will be leaving with great regret and disappointment.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great customer service, really helpful! 5/5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Great customer service, really helpful, reliable service and if anything happens to go wrong, they are quick to pick up the phone and help.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Leigh, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Extremely poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I signed up with aussie based// aussie support company. Then along comes more telecom to buy them out, haven't had internet in over a week, speaking to their reps no one cares, poor service, cant find a new isp quick enough! account number 21811

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Craig, sorry to see your review. On review of your account NBN did have some issues transferring your service to More Telecom. This was of course out of yours and our control and we apologise fo... read more »

Ipswich

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

We just love dealing with John

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Mosco

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

• 3 helpful votes

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

How good it was to receive quality service. Thank you Jennalyn Canlas for the effort you put into making relocation trouble free.
I have been with Moretelecom and have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. Moving to a new suburb i was reluctant to change providers.
Thank you again.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Davud, thanks for the positive review and glad that everything went well with your relocation.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

So easy to deal with! Never and issue.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

NBN, Very fast set up, reliable connection,customer service is great!! Could not be happier with the services provided and have never had such service.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Mel, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Customer & Technical Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

NBN....hiccups at the start, but with the Technical Support, the transition went smoothly with their support and we have a reliable connection. Very few dropouts, only occurring due to other Services connecting NBN in the area. We are very pleased with the service to date with More Telecom along with the follow up calls from Jen and the Customer Service given by her is helpful and a big bonus, when you are running a business.
Thanks to Jen and the Team.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Thanks for the positive review and 5 stars Marg!

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Excellent Service

NBN Service, no problem fast efficient service. No drop outs & reliable
Excellent customer service from Jen , thank you

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Whow - this team really wants to work for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I am very happy with my transition. It seams too simple and cost effective to be true. I am pleased with the service to date and hope to stay with a strong dedicated team.
Thanks are due to all.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

NBN, could be more reliable and certainly faster, disappointing.
The customer service from Jenn has always been helpful & efficient right from the very start. She has been very patient with all my Questions, I would certainly recommend her and am very happy with More Telecom. She also does follow up calls which is a real bonus. Thanks Jenn

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Kay, thanks for the 5 star review!

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

More Telecom the only way to go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Been with More Telecom for a number of years. Excellent with customer service. Offering Telstra 4G for mobile. Wanting input for improving service. Jen Canless-thank you.Very efficient. Can't fault More Telecom. We did have a small hiccup with transferring to NBN with our business but More Telecom were extremely helpful and the support was excellent til it was sorted.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Booboo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Terrible. No service. Drops out

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

They are the worst company . Conned us from the start. Bad service. Expensive. Dont get what they offer you. The internet and phones drop out all the time. We have complained but they just threaten to charge huge fees if we cancel. My business is suffering. No internet now for 3 weeks and no one cares. Stay away

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sal, we have reached out several times via PM with no reply so we can establish your account number so we can properly investigate your feedback. We urge you to contact our support team for ass... read more »

More Telecom are crap!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Got more Telecom put on at my home... Kept on dropping out and running slow ..tried to fix the problem for months and had to disconnect and go with Telstra..They charged me a early termination fee of $199 dollars.
I then started having problems with my NBN at my factory..I rang them and tried different ways to fix it.. it was affecting my business.So I had to change to Telstra.. and had to pay an early termination fee of $437.00 on a service that wasn't even working.. They are scammers..

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Bindy, sorry to see your negative review. We have reached out via PM to ask for your account number but we are yet to receive a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist further. Most of our p... read more »

Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

At last a company with a human touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Have been with More Telecom for a year now and cannot fault the service.
Spoke with Hannah to switch over to their mobile service and she had excellent customer service skills.
Ten stars for Hannah

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sandra, thanks for the 5 stars!

1 of 3 pages

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall: Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things? I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco?? Bradley.

Bradley G. asked on Aug 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Raku asked on Jun 07, 2017

Answer this

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Does it includes phone line and unlimited data?

Gudle asked on Dec 23, 2016

No phone.
Got sick of calls from marketers.

See all 4 questions about More Telecom