Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

More Telecom the only way to go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Been with More Telecom for a number of years. Excellent with customer service. Offering Telstra 4G for mobile. Wanting input for improving service. Jen Canless-thank you.Very efficient. Can't fault More Telecom. We did have a small hiccup with transferring to NBN with our business but More Telecom were extremely helpful and the support was excellent til it was sorted.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Booboo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Terrible. No service. Drops out

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

They are the worst company . Conned us from the start. Bad service. Expensive. Dont get what they offer you. The internet and phones drop out all the time. We have complained but they just threaten to charge huge fees if we cancel. My business is suffering. No internet now for 3 weeks and no one cares. Stay away

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sal, we have reached out several times via PM with no reply so we can establish your account number so we can properly investigate your feedback. We urge you to contact our support team for ass... read more »

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

More Telecom are crap!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Got more Telecom put on at my home... Kept on dropping out and running slow ..tried to fix the problem for months and had to disconnect and go with Telstra..They charged me a early termination fee of $199 dollars.
I then started having problems with my NBN at my factory..I rang them and tried different ways to fix it.. it was affecting my business.So I had to change to Telstra.. and had to pay an early termination fee of $437.00 on a service that wasn't even working.. They are scammers..

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Bindy, sorry to see your negative review. We have reached out via PM to ask for your account number but we are yet to receive a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist further. Most of our p... read more »

Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

At last a company with a human touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Have been with More Telecom for a year now and cannot fault the service.
Spoke with Hannah to switch over to their mobile service and she had excellent customer service skills.
Ten stars for Hannah

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sandra, thanks for the 5 stars!

New connections

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Spoke to Hannah today re connection to a new property and she was very informative. Hannah reassured me that everything will go smoothly so hopefully everything will go to plan.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Liz, glad that Hannah has answered all your questions - thanks for the 5 stars.

Patient with explanations

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

made enquiries re connecting nbn and am very happy with the service I received from Hannah re all the information that I needed to know and any questions that needed answers.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Margarete, thanks for the 5 stars.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent, More Telecom supplied an NBN upgrade with no problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Knowing of many NBN upgrade disasters stories in my town, I held off for a long a possible. In the end More Telecom offered me a good deal that fulfilled all my business requirements with the promise of great bandwidth, speed, reliability and the reassurance of a no problem changeover. Hannah in sales was amazing reassuring and helpful throughout the process calling me with updated and additional information, I also had calls from tech support advising me on the changeover. Now seven weeks into my new service all is well with no problems the speed is good averaging 49 Mbps and very happy. One of the main reasons for signing up with More Telecom was the quick support response times no waiting in long phone queues. Fortunately I have not had to call them yet.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Daryl, thanks for the 5 stars and glad to hear everything has gone well.

NBN Upgrade

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

After hearing some horror stories about upgrades to NBN, More Telecom were very helpful and reassuring that my business operations would not be impacted. Hannah was extremely through as were the rest of the team.
Its great to be able to call and speak to a person who can help you rather than go through endless prompts and being on hold for hours!

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Signs - thanks for the 5 stars!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

More Telecom the service provider who can deliver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

When other ISPs told me I couldn't get an NBN connection, More Telecom stepped up and made it happen. Their NBN service is fast and the customer support team are friendly, helpful and actually speak to you like a human.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Thanks Anup for the 5 stars!

Bairnsdale

Pathetic response.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

MoreTelecom announced on their web site that they have opened an office in Bairnsdale, East Gippsland. They even show a photo of the shop front and a local telephone number, but no address. I waited till 9:30am on a Wednesday morning and rang the local number and asked a very polite lady what their address was in Bairnsdale, as I wished to discuss signing up with them. She confessed she didn't know the address of the More Telecom office in Bairnsdale but offered me the office address in Adelaide !!!. When pressed for more information the lady explained she was situated in the Philippines and didn't know where Bairnsdale was. At that point I hung up. Pathetic.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Bill. Sorry that you weren't able to get through to your local Bairnsdale team when you called yesterday. We've got several satellite sales offices around the country with our main Head Office i... read more »

Bundaberg

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great NBN and IP Phone Provider for QLD (Bundaberg)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I have had no issues with Telecom, they are my one stop for NBN, IP Phone line, Security (and EFTPOS).

Great Support and Fair pricing!

Will use again for other NBN Ready offices around QLD in the future :)

Thanks, Folks!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Zac, thanks for the 5 stars!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

How bad can it get

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

This has to be the worst company of all time I'm in small business 6weeks ago before I had an adequate service which was 2 phones with one base station a fax machine and eftpos, it had its limitations but it worked satisfactory.NOW neither of my phones will work with the modem I don't have a choice on the ph have to use there's which we can't hear it's as loud as it can go have to buy a new fax machine,
Speed is slow and drops out. They are very unhelpful. I don't understand why I have to use there phone

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Toppy, sorry to read your review. We've reached out for your account number via Private Message so we can properly review your account. Our phones are required when using the NBN for connection ... read more »

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Be wary of small print

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We have an ADSL connection. The setup time was good but the service is unreliable and, despite at leats two calls, we have been unable to make it any better. There are frequent dropouts. When I inquired about cancellation fees I find that there is a $440 fee (two services) plus $140 for the hardware that's not working properly. I couldn't see on the contract any mention of the charges.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi there, sorry to read your review. We have reached out via Private Message for your account number so we can properly review your account and work on resolution for you. Looking forward to your reply and resolving your reported issues.

Sydney, NSW

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

I Wish I Found This Company Sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Just changed over to More Telecom last week after years of painfully slow connection with iinet. I was with iiNet for 7 years and although I had no issues with their customer service, I was pretty much paying ADSL 2 price for ADSL 1 speed. I'm quite some distance from my local exchange & this was always the excuse I was given when making complaints about my speed. After signing up for More Telecoms business grade ADSL 2 my internet is definately a lot faster and im very happy I made the change. Their customer service is also top notch & as the connection was classed as a business service you get the the added bonus of having a personalised account manager. I will definitely be recommending More Telecom to any family or friends who are not happy with their current ISP.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Damien, thanks for the 5 stars, glad you are happy with everything.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Was going to be a 3 star, but Mike's help took it to a 5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

After many months of procastinating I made the switch from Telstra to More for my business phone and internet service. It did not start well, and I was instantly regretting the change { we lost eftpos and phone lines at a critical part of our selling weekend}.
However, throughout that entire initial drama, the team at More were accessible, and proactive with their communication. John was great in the early parts, however, things were still sticky a few weeks in.
That's when Mike came to the fore.
The issues were not all More's, and with Mike's assistance { constant, friendly, and non-evasive} we worked through telstra/NBN contractors, and a faulty modem to get a good result.
Early days yet in determining the monthly benefit financially by switching to More. However, the unparallelled assistance from Mike is value in itself.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Cardkev, thanks for the 5 stars. Mike and the rest of the team are available to assist all of our members.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

happy with the servive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Jen really friendly, & helpful, service provided really good,good experince also easy to get some one to hold with
good company

Excellent Service and Followup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Have been with More Telecom since 2015 and cant find any fault with the service. Was initially hesitant, but once we found that they could save us hundreds of dollars with the alarm system alone, it was worth it. We are now on NBN to the Node and it is still great. No line drops, cheaper all round and only paying one invoice instead if multiple costs. Thank you

Jan has

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

Jans has been very helpful with installion and follow up service, and I am happy with the service the company has provided.

• 2 answers

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Connected to the NBN today.
So far so good.
Speed is good enough (nothing like the maximum you think you will get), but still good.
Jen (Sales Manager) convinced me to go with More Telecom.
A very pleasant and honest person.
Thanks!

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

We have just swapped all of our landlines, mobiles, and internet to More Telecom because we were fed up with the poor customer service of our previous Supplier. Our experience has been fantastic and I am glad we have changed. Hannah was very polite and courteous in waiting for us to make the decision and she was a great help. Mike in customer service has been fantastic in resolving our minor problems and he does it straight away which is miles ahead of our previous carrier. The changeover has been seamless and easy.

1 of 2 pages