Filter By:

How bad can it get

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

This has to be the worst company of all time I'm in small business 6weeks ago before I had an adequate service which was 2 phones with one base station a fax machine and eftpos, it had its limitations but it worked satisfactory.NOW neither of my phones will work with the modem I don't have a choice on the ph have to use there's which we can't hear it's as loud as it can go have to buy a new fax machine,
Speed is slow and drops out. They are very unhelpful. I don't understand why I have to use there phone

Be wary of small print

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We have an ADSL connection. The setup time was good but the service is unreliable and, despite at leats two calls, we have been unable to make it any better. There are frequent dropouts. When I inquired about cancellation fees I find that there is a $440 fee (two services) plus $140 for the hardware that's not working properly. I couldn't see on the contract any mention of the charges.

Sydney, NSW

• 1 answer

I Wish I Found This Company Sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Just changed over to More Telecom last week after years of painfully slow connection with iinet. I was with iiNet for 7 years and although I had no issues with their customer service, I was pretty much paying ADSL 2 price for ADSL 1 speed. I'm quite some distance from my local exchange & this was always the excuse I was given when making complaints about my speed. After signing up for More Telecoms business grade ADSL 2 my internet is definately a lot faster and im very happy I made the change. Their customer service is also top notch & as the connection was classed as a business service you get the the added bonus of having a personalised account manager. I will definitely be recommending More Telecom to any family or friends who are not happy with their current ISP.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Damien, thanks for the 5 stars, glad you are happy with everything.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Was going to be a 3 star, but Mike's help took it to a 5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

After many months of procastinating I made the switch from Telstra to More for my business phone and internet service. It did not start well, and I was instantly regretting the change { we lost eftpos and phone lines at a critical part of our selling weekend}.
However, throughout that entire initial drama, the team at More were accessible, and proactive with their communication. John was great in the early parts, however, things were still sticky a few weeks in.
That's when Mike came to the fore.
The issues were not all More's, and with Mike's assistance { constant, friendly, and non-evasive} we worked through telstra/NBN contractors, and a faulty modem to get a good result.
Early days yet in determining the monthly benefit financially by switching to More. However, the unparallelled assistance from Mike is value in itself.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Cardkev, thanks for the 5 stars. Mike and the rest of the team are available to assist all of our members.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

happy with the servive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Jen really friendly, & helpful, service provided really good,good experince also easy to get some one to hold with
good company

Excellent Service and Followup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Have been with More Telecom since 2015 and cant find any fault with the service. Was initially hesitant, but once we found that they could save us hundreds of dollars with the alarm system alone, it was worth it. We are now on NBN to the Node and it is still great. No line drops, cheaper all round and only paying one invoice instead if multiple costs. Thank you

Jan has

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

Jans has been very helpful with installion and follow up service, and I am happy with the service the company has provided.

• 2 answers

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Connected to the NBN today.
So far so good.
Speed is good enough (nothing like the maximum you think you will get), but still good.
Jen (Sales Manager) convinced me to go with More Telecom.
A very pleasant and honest person.
Thanks!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

We have just swapped all of our landlines, mobiles, and internet to More Telecom because we were fed up with the poor customer service of our previous Supplier. Our experience has been fantastic and I am glad we have changed. Hannah was very polite and courteous in waiting for us to make the decision and she was a great help. Mike in customer service has been fantastic in resolving our minor problems and he does it straight away which is miles ahead of our previous carrier. The changeover has been seamless and easy.

execelent sevrice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2016

We have been connected to NBN for about 3 months & we are very happy with this service. I have also been connected to there Mobil service as well because they were much cheaper then previous provider. If there is a problem we can always ring and talk to a person that gives very helpful information

More Telecom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

Since the advent of alternative suppliers of retail phone services, I have dealt with a number of those suppliers with varying levels of satisfaction. I have had portion of my services with More Telecom for almost two years and have recently given the business of all of my remaining services to them because of my satisfaction with their service. Apart from some difficulties with an NBN connection to one of my services which eventually proved to be an NBN generated problem, I have been very happy with the service and technical help from the More Telecom team. Their pricing is very competitive and more importantly their front line staff have all demonstrated good command of services knowledge, delivered in good English with clear friendly voices that I can understand. I tease Jen Canlas (and previously Jewel) that they are "my girls with cheeky voices" and it is a good reason to deal with them. I am happy to recommend the services of the company

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

NBN good 2 weeks no very good Jen is very good to talk to and we never fail to have a good laugh and all staff very helpful with oldies

Brisbane

• 1 comment

MoreTelecom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

I've never done reviews in the past, but I really appreciated the reviews I read before signing up with MoreTelecom. It really is great to do business with a company that cares. The story started when I was connected via a telephone conversation with a very pleasant Hannah at sales; she had me booked in for the install within a fortnight as I had a couple of weeks. A few days before, I had to reschedule because I double booked with wife's ultrasound; oops. Rang in, during business hours and was connected within a minute to a friendly voice, amazing. On connection day, the NBN contractor came around happy as Larry; I said 'you're thirty minutes early' and he said, 'yeh I like to be early', and who's complaining, not me. Less than 30mins later 'Bob's your uncle' all done! Very efficient, no mucking around; I still managed to have a chat in between. I never connected straight away as my cable was still working and everything was set. The day before the existing service was scheduled to be disconnected I rang the service dept at MoreTelecom to the NBN but I already had what I needed; a card with the user name and password that came with the modem box and some cables; totally forgot about the box. I connected the RJ45 from the modem's blue plug to input number 1 under the NBN box; I just took the cover off realigned and clipped it back in; and there's a big backup battery next to it on the wall. Went to a computer in another room and clicked on the Wifi icon, and there she was NetCom; clicked on that and entered the password that was provided; a few seconds later, Whammo! How easy was that? I did notice the speed was faster than usual, a pdf file downloaded and opened before the download was complete; usually I had to wait for pdf download, not anymore; sometimes it use to take ages; even cables old tech now.

I've had my NBN to the premises box outside for around a year, but wasn't able to find what I thought was a fair deal and forgot about it really. Sadly, my current provider who I have been with since I returned from working overseas in 2009 couldn't offer long term existing customer something competitive; and, we've never had any issues whatsoever. They never hassled me for a forgotten payment either, never once; and so I never rang them when storms disabled the connection which sometimes took a few days to fix; usually in the summer. They'd be busy with people hounding them during these times anyway, nothing you can do. Our dinosaur 120gig was fine for us then, but when our daughter hit 5 she started chewing up the data on the PC's and mobile phones; still I never rang them when our data was limited when we'd go over our quota, rather I just waited and did something else; once it was two weeks lol; fixed my car. Told my daughter she'll have to wait, and she did, yep my cell phone data then took a pounding lol. To cut a long story short we now have a lot more data at a fraction of the cost with faster speed and a company who have a good track record with customer service. You don't get 5 stars for not caring do you? Also, I rang them after hours, probably about an hour late when my Mrs reminded me; oops again. I was connected to Melbourne in approx 3 or so minutes; and it was a breeze. Earlier, when my previous service provider rang back it was too late; I think I was offered an unbelievable hyperthetical, but I'd already agreed to go ahead with MoreTelecom and didn't want to renag on that verbal agreement, as gentleman do; which is the reason I asked them to ring back. I did offer to stay with them because our relationship was fine. Others have had problems but not me; usually you don't hear from the happy people; we really should take the time to make those reviews; so I'm going to do that. I've never not had Internet since I can remember studying multimedia at the turn of the century, got my first email account in '98 so it was going to happen sooner or later. How can you go without Internet in this day and age anyway; impossible. When the head down cell zombies were in their nappies I was busy clicking away lol. So, thank you! When I need to, I can get on with my work in the peace and quiet of the day or night. Folks, if you've managed to keep reading, you really need good computers, so then it's just a matter of the back-end data transfer; it's all about reliability and capability. I have 8gig in a few of 3.06 dual core iMac's, which I can edit AV on and surf the Web. If I'm rendering on one computer, I'll use another. Well, so far so good, in only a couple of weeks; everything is working as it should; can't ask for more than that. Come to think of it, I was offered an incentive for a review, but the thing is, I'm not really concerned with marketing in general, but it is necessary for business; it's all true anyway, and I've stated my case about taking the time to review products. Thank you all.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

PS: if you want better results you'll need at least the up to 5/25Mbps upload and download speeds; which I'm starting on for multimedia and teaching esl..why you want more speed you ask? ..probably... read more »

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

The technical service has been great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I had a problem with my NBN Service which took over an hour to resolve. The operator, Rick Herrera, was pleasant and very dedicated and together we persevered until we had success. At all times he was pleasant and easy to work with. Well done Rick

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

great help wth live chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

my internet was slow, live chat was great!! very helpful got a lot of different issues fixed customer support was quick and efficient, we upgraded and organised online payment and billing.thank you

UPPER MAIN ARM

• 1 answer

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Jen Canlas , ADSL - FANTASTIC AND COMPETENT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

I have been talking and registering myself with Jen Canlas, manager at MORE TELECOM for the last few days.
She was very polite, intelligent, AND SPOKE PERFECT ENGLISH!!!

She will connect me to Moretelecom in a few days, and I am extremely excited to start using their service.

My neighbor next door (Macas Campground), is with MORETELECOM and he is getting 13.5 GB download speed.
I hope to get similar or better speeds.

My current ISP promised me "up to 25GB download speed".
My download speed today was fluctuating between 1GB and 2GB !!!
(just enough speed to write this email)

Upper Main Arm
NSW 2482

Melbourne

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

At last we have quick INTERNET!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

After finding the guys at More Telecom online I spoke to one of the team and quickly set my company up with quick internet. Running an online company as we do the speed of our connection is vital. I'm happy happy with the great service I'm getting. Cheers Team!

North Sydney

Private message

Perfect Service, Perfect Product, Really A Great Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2015

More Telecom is head and shoulders above the rest. They have great prices and great service. Their team is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. While other telecom companies treated us with horrible attitude, atrocious prices and even worse support, More Telecoms put them all to shame. Australia is known for horrible telco companies and it is so refreshing to see a company that breaks that mold. Thanks guys and gals at More Telecom!

Canyl... Customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2015

I am really happy with the support service supplied by Canyl today. I have been with More Telecom for the past few months and must say the customer support has been excellent. Any time I have rung or emailed for assistance my requests have been dealt with very promptly and the problems have been solved. I am more than happy with the company.

Sydney

Business grade fibre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2015

We moved to More Telecom two months ago and are very impressed with the services and customer support. We are hosting are own web and app servers plus email so we demand a rock solid fibre connection. Since the connection we have added a Snom phone system and several cordless Gigaset handsets all which were configured by More Telecom. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good service that actually has Australian support team.

1 of 2 pages