Filter By:

Ipswich

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

We just love dealing with John

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Mosco

• 2 answers

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

How good it was to receive quality service. Thank you Jennalyn Canlas for the effort you put into making relocation trouble free.
I have been with Moretelecom and have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. Moving to a new suburb i was reluctant to change providers.
Thank you again.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Davud, thanks for the positive review and glad that everything went well with your relocation.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

So easy to deal with! Never and issue.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

NBN, Very fast set up, reliable connection,customer service is great!! Could not be happier with the services provided and have never had such service.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Mel, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Customer & Technical Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

NBN....hiccups at the start, but with the Technical Support, the transition went smoothly with their support and we have a reliable connection. Very few dropouts, only occurring due to other Services connecting NBN in the area. We are very pleased with the service to date with More Telecom along with the follow up calls from Jen and the Customer Service given by her is helpful and a big bonus, when you are running a business.
Thanks to Jen and the Team.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Thanks for the positive review and 5 stars Marg!

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Excellent Service

NBN Service, no problem fast efficient service. No drop outs & reliable
Excellent customer service from Jen , thank you

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Whow - this team really wants to work for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I am very happy with my transition. It seams too simple and cost effective to be true. I am pleased with the service to date and hope to stay with a strong dedicated team.
Thanks are due to all.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

NBN, could be more reliable and certainly faster, disappointing.
The customer service from Jenn has always been helpful & efficient right from the very start. She has been very patient with all my Questions, I would certainly recommend her and am very happy with More Telecom. She also does follow up calls which is a real bonus. Thanks Jenn

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Kay, thanks for the 5 star review!

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

More Telecom the only way to go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Been with More Telecom for a number of years. Excellent with customer service. Offering Telstra 4G for mobile. Wanting input for improving service. Jen Canless-thank you.Very efficient. Can't fault More Telecom. We did have a small hiccup with transferring to NBN with our business but More Telecom were extremely helpful and the support was excellent til it was sorted.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Booboo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Terrible. No service. Drops out

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

They are the worst company . Conned us from the start. Bad service. Expensive. Dont get what they offer you. The internet and phones drop out all the time. We have complained but they just threaten to charge huge fees if we cancel. My business is suffering. No internet now for 3 weeks and no one cares. Stay away

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sal, we have reached out several times via PM with no reply so we can establish your account number so we can properly investigate your feedback. We urge you to contact our support team for ass... read more »

More Telecom are crap!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Got more Telecom put on at my home... Kept on dropping out and running slow ..tried to fix the problem for months and had to disconnect and go with Telstra..They charged me a early termination fee of $199 dollars.
I then started having problems with my NBN at my factory..I rang them and tried different ways to fix it.. it was affecting my business.So I had to change to Telstra.. and had to pay an early termination fee of $437.00 on a service that wasn't even working.. They are scammers..

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Bindy, sorry to see your negative review. We have reached out via PM to ask for your account number but we are yet to receive a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist further. Most of our p... read more »

Connection Type: 3G/4G Mobile Broadband

At last a company with a human touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Have been with More Telecom for a year now and cannot fault the service.
Spoke with Hannah to switch over to their mobile service and she had excellent customer service skills.
Ten stars for Hannah

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Sandra, thanks for the 5 stars!

New connections

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Spoke to Hannah today re connection to a new property and she was very informative. Hannah reassured me that everything will go smoothly so hopefully everything will go to plan.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Liz, glad that Hannah has answered all your questions - thanks for the 5 stars.

Patient with explanations

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

made enquiries re connecting nbn and am very happy with the service I received from Hannah re all the information that I needed to know and any questions that needed answers.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Margarete, thanks for the 5 stars.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent, More Telecom supplied an NBN upgrade with no problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Knowing of many NBN upgrade disasters stories in my town, I held off for a long a possible. In the end More Telecom offered me a good deal that fulfilled all my business requirements with the promise of great bandwidth, speed, reliability and the reassurance of a no problem changeover. Hannah in sales was amazing reassuring and helpful throughout the process calling me with updated and additional information, I also had calls from tech support advising me on the changeover. Now seven weeks into my new service all is well with no problems the speed is good averaging 49 Mbps and very happy. One of the main reasons for signing up with More Telecom was the quick support response times no waiting in long phone queues. Fortunately I have not had to call them yet.

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Daryl, thanks for the 5 stars and glad to hear everything has gone well.

NBN Upgrade

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

After hearing some horror stories about upgrades to NBN, More Telecom were very helpful and reassuring that my business operations would not be impacted. Hannah was extremely through as were the rest of the team.
Its great to be able to call and speak to a person who can help you rather than go through endless prompts and being on hold for hours!

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Signs - thanks for the 5 stars!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

More Telecom the service provider who can deliver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

When other ISPs told me I couldn't get an NBN connection, More Telecom stepped up and made it happen. Their NBN service is fast and the customer support team are friendly, helpful and actually speak to you like a human.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Thanks Anup for the 5 stars!

Bairnsdale

Pathetic response.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

MoreTelecom announced on their web site that they have opened an office in Bairnsdale, East Gippsland. They even show a photo of the shop front and a local telephone number, but no address. I waited till 9:30am on a Wednesday morning and rang the local number and asked a very polite lady what their address was in Bairnsdale, as I wished to discuss signing up with them. She confessed she didn't know the address of the More Telecom office in Bairnsdale but offered me the office address in Adelaide !!!. When pressed for more information the lady explained she was situated in the Philippines and didn't know where Bairnsdale was. At that point I hung up. Pathetic.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Bill. Sorry that you weren't able to get through to your local Bairnsdale team when you called yesterday. We've got several satellite sales offices around the country with our main Head Office i... read more »

Bundaberg

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great NBN and IP Phone Provider for QLD (Bundaberg)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I have had no issues with Telecom, they are my one stop for NBN, IP Phone line, Security (and EFTPOS).

Great Support and Fair pricing!

Will use again for other NBN Ready offices around QLD in the future :)

Thanks, Folks!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
More Telecom Official

Hi Zac, thanks for the 5 stars!

1 of 3 pages

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall: Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things? I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco?? Bradley.

Bradley G. asked on Aug 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Raku asked on Jun 07, 2017

Answer this

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Does it includes phone line and unlimited data?

Gudle asked on Dec 23, 2016

No phone.
Got sick of calls from marketers.

See all 4 questions about More Telecom