Very quick to disregard

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2013

While [name removed] seemed to be very helpful at the beginning of the process, as soon as we politely compared his services to the services we received from the banks and what they could offers us, he became very defensive and rude. Quite egotistical. He was very quick to disregard us as we politely questioned certain documents he required; two other lenders did not require. He could not match the low interest rate we were offered elsewhere. A waste of our time. Not sure where all of these great reviews came from. We made the mistake in contacting this broker because of these reviews. We did not come close to having the same experience and have no idea how these reviews are so positive!

+ At the beginning he seemed very helpful

- A waste of our time, too sensitive and easily offended when making perfectly normal comparisons.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

We are very sorry you had a bad experience but, since you have left no name here, we don't know who to make contact with directly. Our broker's manner has clearly offended you and for that we since... read more »

Hi, my wife and I are looking to purchase our first home. We only have 10% deposit and we have both our parents houses as surety. We were advised because our parents were pensioner, living in those homes that they couldn't accept those properties. is there another way besides mortgage insurance to get into the market. kind Regards Alex

Alex and Anna asked on Feb 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex and Anna, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! In some cases, lenders mortgage insurance can actually be waived. For us to see if you would qualify, can you email us at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Rani R asked on Dec 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rani, thanks for your enquiry! It is important you are able to afford repayments on the loan so an income will be required, otherwise you risk losing your deposit. We’d be happy to look into this further for you, please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire. Merry Christmas!

Hi there I would like to purchase an apartment in docklands I have a property with my brother but he doesn't want to buy. Is this still possible I do work full time?

Sonya H asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sonya, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! To properly advise you though, we need to gather some more information if that's OK? Can I send you a link to our secure, online responsible lending questionnaire? (If so, please email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I'll reply with the link and we can get started)

See all 20 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne