Excellent service, advice and guidance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2012

We have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne's services twice in the last four years and would not go anywhere else. [name removed] provides extremely accurate and reliable information surrounding all aspects of home loans. He is always contactable, responds almost immediately to any enquiry and provides valuable advice and guidance when navigating the mine field that is bank loans! I have referred several friends and family members to Marc and they have had the same experience.

Don't buy your next house without his help - it is invaluable!

+ Reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly

One in a million experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2012

[name removed] made a daunting process pleasurable through his strong communication skills and outstanding industry and product knowledge. [name removed] listened to our needs and found a brilliant solution as well as communicating well about the process and providing assistance with arduous paperwork.His passion for his work made it feel like teamwork and we always felt as though we were in good hands.

+ A combination of people skills and financial expertise

Exceptional Service & Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2012

I was always intimidated about mortgages, banks and the whole process of buying a house. They did all of the leg work, explained all of my choices in plain English and got us approved. Always quick responses, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have no hesitation around recomending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and family. Highly recommended A+++ Service.

+ Exceptional service, great knowledge of all available products and talked us through all of our options

Years of Exceptional Help and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2012

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne's services for a number of years now and for a number of property transactions. I have never dealt with a more helpful, willing and committed company ever, hence I use them over and over again and have referred their services to many family and friends. Equally those family and friends have been very happy and referred MBM's services to others. MBM product and market knowledge is outstanding. No question is silly or too hard. The service I receive from MBM is far beyond what you would obtain from any other broker.

+ Trustworthy, helpful, knowledgeable, approachable, available, friendly

Very Knowledgable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2013

Mortgage Broker Melbourne is one of the more knowledgeable brokers I have ever dealt with. His patience and attention to detail is next to none. Already using him again for another loan. Have recommended family and friends, and looking forward when the rest of my loans mature, he will get all my business !!

+ Takes time to explain everything.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2013

This was the first time I have used a mortgage broker but Marc was recommended to me by my sister. I was very happy with Marc's knowledge and responsiveness. I ended up switching lenders as a result of Marc's advice - a process which would have been too daunting without Marc's assistance. I have since recommended Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and would use Marc's services again next time.

+ Responsive and knowledgeable.

Very Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2013

[name removed] made the experience of obtaining finance for our new home very easy. He was able to pre-qualify us and tell us how much we could spend up to, obtained the bets interest rates, and presented 3 options in an easy to understand format. He also helped us consolidate our credit card debt and got us out of the credit cycle.
On settlement day we received regular communication, and settlement went through on time without any hassles.
We recommend [name removed] as a finance broker, and we will use him again!

+ Reliable, completed smoothly

Excellent Mortgage Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2013

[name removed] was recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to my friends and family too. He explained each step of the process clearly and demystified a lot of mortgage jargon. His response to my questions were always timely and the whole process of buying my first property felt easy with his advice and assistance. I will definitely be using [name removed] again for future purchases. Thank you [name removed]!

+ Professional and exceptional service and advice

Service as service should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2013

It was nice to have [name removed] as a mortgage broker. He was efficient and accommodating. He responded to all enquiries promptly and had actively explored with me various mortgage options. Once I made an offer on a property he took a leading role in communicating with conveyancers and banks, leaving me tasks of signing legal documents and collecting keys. Thank you to [name removed] I experienced service and it was superb service.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome Service! Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2013

One of the best mortgage broker in Melbourne. Very attentive and willing to help in any situations. He responded to all my inquiries in a quick response. Knowledgeable in all home loan products which makes you to have a wise decision. Best service I have ever had. Thank you very much!

+ Prompt answer, attentive, reliable and quick to action.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2013

[name removed] was really professional and very prompt in answering our questions. He responds very quickly to email and phone messages, even after hours. He explains everything thoroughly and even came around to our house to have a chat. [name removed] made the loan process an ease, all we had to do was sign the papers! I would highly recommend [name removed] and will use him again.

+ Knowledgeable, prompt, patient and great to deal with.

Great Professional Service from Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2013

Being new to the property market, I was guided by Mortgage Broker Melbourne ([name removed]) all the way until the loan was signed up. He listened to what I want in the initial meeting and provided various options that suit my need. [name removed] is very efficient, well organised, professional and provides response quickly (email) to all my questions. Highly recommended mortgage broker service! I will use Mortgage Broker Melbourne again if next opportunity arises.

+ Knowledgable, Professional, Well Organised, Hassle Free

1 of 5 pages

Hi, I've just hit my second year of self employment, am I able to book or receive some information in regards to what I need to apply for an investment prop or first home buyer loan? A rough estimate on what I would be looking for would be a 300k loan. Currently have 15k deposit saved, with a before tax of 80k earnings. Am I able to enter the field or should I come back once I have a larger deposit. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've herd nothing but great things about you guys. Thanks.

Alan asked on Jul 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alan, thanks for your enquiry! We'd love to chat to you because there is a bit more info we would gather before we could properly advise. Could you give us a call on 1800 111 626? Grace would send you a link to our responsible lending questionnaire to get the ball rolling. Cheers! Marc

Hello Alan,
Grace here from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.
further to your query above, banks have two main criteria when assessing a loan. One being that you can afford the loan based on your income. I have done a very brief servicing with the information you have provided above, and borrowing capacity for a $300K purchase is evident, which is great news.

The second criteria banks will look at is that you are not borrowing more than 95% of the value of the property your are purchasing. With a $15K deposit this barely scrapes through at 95%. the other thing to consider is that when you borrow more than 80% of the value of any property an Insurance is payable to lenders and this is called Lenders Mortgage Insurance. This unfortunately cannot be waived and is added to the loan in most cases, so once we add the mortgage insurance which is approximately $8500 this takes the overall lending to 98%. in this case you would need to save a further $8500 to cover the insurance cost.

you are almost there which is great news!
Alan, my number is 0434 266 411
please call me at any time, should you have further queries, and please feel free to contact me directly once you have the further funds saved and I will ensure one of your experienced brokers contact you to help guide you through the process.

have a fantastic day
regards.
Grace Macca-Chiodo
Mortgage Broker Melbourne
0434 266 411

Hi Marc I am looking for a propert in Morwell and was after a loan. Can you please help me get a good broker which can help me get a Lao. Around $150000. Regards Vicky

vickysingh38 asked on Jul 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Vicky, thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist. Could you please call 1800 111 626 and ask for Grace? She will be able to match you with one of our many experienced brokers. Cheers! Marc

Do you come out to clients homes?

Anne asked on May 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Anne, yes we do visit clients at their convenience and we have several brokers so we cover most areas. Feel free to email me directly to tee up an appt, marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

See all 17 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne