Great Service and Saved me time and Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Lam was excellent and took care if all the details. He was able to save me a lot of money and time. Highly recommend Lam if your looking for a broker.

When a big 4 Bank lets you down with no fall back these are the people to call

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Earlier this year I was in a real bind with my Bank of 30 years (yes a big 4 !) who approved a home loan and encouraged me to go to auction . After securing a property they changed their mind and left me in a big lurch. I rang Grace at MBM and in the first 5 minutes she assured me she could fix it and that I shouldn't worry . 48 hours later she delivered ! Throughout the 48 hours she communicated constantly and once the deal was secured took me through every step of the process. I live overseas and travel a lot so she went the extra mile to accommodate time zones too ! As is always the case with home loan financing there were issues along the way but Grace was always front and centre sorting through stuff. I cannot speak highly enough of the level of service received here and the 'stress free' way that MBM handled every possible contingency.

Verified Customer

First experience and would definitely use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Mortgage Broker Melbourne were in my experience, very efficient, professional and easy to deal with. This was my first experience using a mortgage broker, taking out a mortgage and buying a property. I found Dario to be very understanding of this, he took the time to explain things that may be obvious to most people but to the novice needing explaining. He was very quick with to respond, to chase the bank and other parties involved in the process of purchasing a home. Dario has a very professional manner but at the same time made the experience feel personal and I would highly recommend him for mortgage services, especially for those who this is their first time taking out a mortgage. Thank you for all of your help.

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Dario lived up to his recommendation. He was clear and precise with his advice and was efficient with the paperwork.

Expert advice, fantastic service and easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

After researching providers and speaking with a few brokers to refinance our home, we came across Alan at Mortgage Broker Melbourne. Alan was very helpful and candid with his advice. He really took the time to explain our options, how best to structure our loan and the process of refinancing. Once we committed to the loan, Alan really went out of his way to follow up on requests and even dropped by to pick up some documentation up in his personal time. Having dealt directly with lenders in the past, I found working with Mortgage Broker Melbourne a far easier process. It cost us no more and we got a fantastic rate and impeccable service. Thanks Alan!

Home loans made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Alan Casey is a thorough worker who is relentless in getting the job done. He made it very easy to choose the right package. Dealing with the banks would have been an absolute nightmare on our own but he came up with a series of choices and let us do the easy part. And when this don't go to plan, as sometimes the banks seem to find a way to do, he is right in your corner to see it through. A great experience. Thanks 'Casey'

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

EXCELLENT WORK & SERVICE FOR Dario - MortgageBrokerMelbourneI

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We were seeking a consolidation, after gone to our bank and other banks and got rejected basicly before we were seen by any of their manager or customer service because we are not banking with them. We were seeking other alternative, and we come across mortgage broker Melbourne, tried to call them, got the appointment etc within the same week called. Dario is a very knowledgeable and good with the things he do. He's able to explain to us and go down to our level about all the process and expectation. He is a very patience man and even go the extra miles to make sure our case gone thru in the right manner and timeline(even during his day off he is willing to talk or answer our questions within hour). I think we start the process around end of Sept or early Oct and now we got the settlement etc by end of Nov. We wish it was sooner but that's not Dario fault and beyond his control. Dario done above and beyond expectations to make sure we got the best service and the choice we make and guide us along the way.
We will more than happy to recommends him to our families and friends in the future.
Thankyou so much, Dario.

First home buying made so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Alan has made the process of obtaining our first home loan so easy! Alan is approachable, patient, knowledgeable, diligent, informative, knowledgeable and conscientious. He stepped us through each stage and was always very responsive. Thanks again Alan!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good assistance for first home buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Dario and Grace done a fantastic job in securing my first home loan. They guided me through the process and helped me along the way. As a first home buyer, they made everything really simple and provided me with an easy comparison of banks which suited my needs. They acted in a prompt manner to help ensure my 30-day settlement went smoothly.

Will be back next time around.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Stephen!

Verified Customer

Great service from mortgage broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Fantastic customer service from Lam Nguyen. Very prompt, efficient and responsive and Lam was able to help us find a product catered to our requirements.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thankyou for those kind words Kev!

Excellent service by Grace and Dario (First Home loan)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I am a first home owner. I am satisfied with the services of Dario and Grace to successfully secure mortgage. They quickly resolved any query I had. Kept me in loop throughout the progress of the application. I would recommend their service to any prospective applicants out there.

Excellent service for first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Dario was very professional and positive in going out of his way to service our first home build despite our complicated situation. Would definitely recommend Him to anyone who is looking to get into the market as he was quick to answer any questions and we were very satisfied with the outcome of our home loan arrangement which took into consideration our situation as well as our needs.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for choosing us to arrange this for you!

Excellent Service (Re-financing)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Dario assisted us with re-financing our loan. The situation was a bit complicated but Dario was very patient and has presented us with the most suitable options. He has guided us althroughout the process - we know exactly what the next steps will be and how long each step will take. It has been a good experience for us and will definitely recommend Dario to family and friends

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Karen!

First time home Buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I found Mortgage Brokers Melbourne to be exceptional in the delivery of successful aqiring my mortgage at the best possible price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

It was great dealing with Dougal Pattison. He is very knowledgeable. Being first home buyers he explained things to us in simpler way. We appreciate his quick follow ups and answering questions. He made the whole process stress free and easier for us. We would highly recommend his service. Many thanks Dougal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Dario truly goes above and beyond for you and does everything he can to ensure your loan approval comes through quickly. He guides you through the process and always takes the extra steps to find the best rate out there. I highly recommend

Could not be happier with Ben - unbelievably smooth experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Ben Behar was an absolute pleasure to deal with in my recent application for a loan. I thought I knew quite a bit going into it, but having Ben on my side was a real plus as he guided me to the best products that I didn't even know existed as well as showing me much easier ways to structure my finances for which I am grateful to him every day!
The group at Mortgage Broker Melbourne have been very pro-active in addressing potential problems before they arise. Problems always arise - between valuations, payouts or third parties - but it's how its dealt with that really sets this group apart. I would highly recommend you seek out Mortgage Broker Melbourne for your next purchase or refinance. Thanks Ben!

Super helpful, made everything easy for a first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Being a first home buyer I had limited knowledge in what was involved but Alan made the whole process very simple for me and was extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions I had. Highly recommended.

Timely, professional and a very helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Dario and I had our first meeting on 1st Aug for refinancing and I knew from that moment on that I was in very good hands. Dario handled most of the paperwork and was extremely helpful. Fast forward to today and everything has been finalised - quicker than I had imagined. I can't speak highly enough of his and Grace's service - communication was fantastic and I was updated every step of the way.
Dario and Grace made sure that I knew they were there to help if I needed it with the forms, etc.
All in all, it was a very smooth transaction and I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you very much!

Professional and wonderful people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

This is my 3rd time using this amazing couple and cant recommend them enough !!
Very professional and go beyond their duties to ensure a smooth process.

2 of 6 pages

Hi there does your service also do refinancing services in Brisbane?

Tom asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi Tom, absolutely we can! Please call 1800 111 626 and we can start the ball rolling.

Hi, my wife and I are looking to purchase our first home. We only have 10% deposit and we have both our parents houses as surety. We were advised because our parents were pensioner, living in those homes that they couldn't accept those properties. is there another way besides mortgage insurance to get into the market. kind Regards Alex

Alex and Anna asked on Feb 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex and Anna, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! In some cases, lenders mortgage insurance can actually be waived. For us to see if you would qualify, can you email us at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Rani R asked on Dec 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rani, thanks for your enquiry! It is important you are able to afford repayments on the loan so an income will be required, otherwise you risk losing your deposit. We’d be happy to look into this further for you, please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire. Merry Christmas!

See all 21 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne