Excellent service by Grace and Dario (First Home loan)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I am a first home owner. I am satisfied with the services of Dario and Grace to successfully secure mortgage. They quickly resolved any query I had. Kept me in loop throughout the progress of the application. I would recommend their service to any prospective applicants out there.

Excellent service for first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Dario was very professional and positive in going out of his way to service our first home build despite our complicated situation. Would definitely recommend Him to anyone who is looking to get into the market as he was quick to answer any questions and we were very satisfied with the outcome of our home loan arrangement which took into consideration our situation as well as our needs.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for choosing us to arrange this for you!

Excellent Service (Re-financing)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Dario assisted us with re-financing our loan. The situation was a bit complicated but Dario was very patient and has presented us with the most suitable options. He has guided us althroughout the process - we know exactly what the next steps will be and how long each step will take. It has been a good experience for us and will definitely recommend Dario to family and friends

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Karen!

First time home Buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I found Mortgage Brokers Melbourne to be exceptional in the delivery of successful aqiring my mortgage at the best possible price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

It was great dealing with Dougal Pattison. He is very knowledgeable. Being first home buyers he explained things to us in simpler way. We appreciate his quick follow ups and answering questions. He made the whole process stress free and easier for us. We would highly recommend his service. Many thanks Dougal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Dario truly goes above and beyond for you and does everything he can to ensure your loan approval comes through quickly. He guides you through the process and always takes the extra steps to find the best rate out there. I highly recommend

Could not be happier with Ben - unbelievably smooth experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Ben Behar was an absolute pleasure to deal with in my recent application for a loan. I thought I knew quite a bit going into it, but having Ben on my side was a real plus as he guided me to the best products that I didn't even know existed as well as showing me much easier ways to structure my finances for which I am grateful to him every day!
The group at Mortgage Broker Melbourne have been very pro-active in addressing potential problems before they arise. Problems always arise - between valuations, payouts or third parties - but it's how its dealt with that really sets this group apart. I would highly recommend you seek out Mortgage Broker Melbourne for your next purchase or refinance. Thanks Ben!

Super helpful, made everything easy for a first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Being a first home buyer I had limited knowledge in what was involved but Alan made the whole process very simple for me and was extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions I had. Highly recommended.

Timely, professional and a very helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Dario and I had our first meeting on 1st Aug for refinancing and I knew from that moment on that I was in very good hands. Dario handled most of the paperwork and was extremely helpful. Fast forward to today and everything has been finalised - quicker than I had imagined. I can't speak highly enough of his and Grace's service - communication was fantastic and I was updated every step of the way.
Dario and Grace made sure that I knew they were there to help if I needed it with the forms, etc.
All in all, it was a very smooth transaction and I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you very much!

Professional and wonderful people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

This is my 3rd time using this amazing couple and cant recommend them enough !!
Very professional and go beyond their duties to ensure a smooth process.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Thanks to Grace and Dario for their superior service throughout our re-financing. The service was delivered to a very high standard, they were thorough and highly knowledgable in the area of mortgages which resulted in our re-fiance being completed in an timely manner. We found it to be very easy process given our involvement was limited because they took care of everything and more importantly kept us informed throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Grace & Dario, they're also very friendly and approachable.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Dougal Pattison refinanced my mortgage for me as I wanted to find a better deal. He saved me a lot of stress and made it a very easy process. He was always available when I had any questions. He is very knowledgeable and found me an excellent solution. Thank you so much!

Highly Recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Dario & Grace provided exceptional service in helping us to secure our home loan. From the outset they made what was a really busy time for us so much less stressful. We felt well informed and supported through every step of the process and what I valued most is that both Dario & Grace were accessible whenever we needed their help! I would gladly recommend their service to other home buyers! Thanks so much guys

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Mortgage Broker Melbourne are the best in the business by far, they are so experienced and amazingly
Professional. They went though so many fantastic options that worked for me and my husband in purchasing our home, I am so greatfull I had such an amazing broker and made the whole experience stress free can't fault them at all for there punctual and exceptional service.

Verified Customer

Failed expectation.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

I decided to use Mortgage Broker Melbourne based on good reviews online. Well. I'd better not to do this. I had a very simple task: refinance single mortgage with 70% LVR (which mean no issues with insurances, approvals, etc) into another bank and complete 2 (yep, just two) payments to third parties. Two simple EFT.
Settlement was delayed by nearly month since formal approval which cost me extra payments. But that was OK.
At the day of settlement bank were not able to process as they "did not have enough funds", what we did find out is that broker didn't send updated documentation to the bank. Luckily he was able to do it within settlement day.
After settlement I found extra $500 charges on my account, while at the beginning I was told that this refinance will cost me zero and bank has a $1200 "welcome" package to cover transfer cost. The broker "forgot" about those extra charges and no pack were available.
The actual settlement was $950 more than originally planned.
After all, several business days later, I found that none of third-parties got any funds. After chasing the broker for two days I found that bank issued _paper_ cheques, because they not able to do EFT.

So now I paid extra $1400 in fees and charges and none of third-parties got funds as I still need to process cheques at my own time and my own expenses.

You probably will be beneficial from them only if you don't care about couple grands loss in fees and extremely busy so you not able to do basic online research and elementary math. On my own I would make much more easier refinance.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

We are very sorry you had a poor experience. Bank delays are frustrating but there were aspects of your transaction that were under Tobe's control that definitely could have been handled better. We... read more »

Fantastic Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My partner and I approached Mortgage Broker Melbourne due their fantastic reviews online. They certainly lived up to our expectations. Tobe was amazing and coached us through the entire process. He even made himself available over weekends via phone and txt if we needed him. Tobe followed through on everything and made the process feel seamless and easy. I would recommend Tobe and the team to everyone looking for support not only with their mortgage but with the overall process of buying or building a home. 10/10!

Tobe to the rescue. Thanks mate, you made the impossible possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

We owe our financial success to Tobe Cooper. Two years ago we embarked on a plan to help secure our kids education in Melbourne via what were sound investments at the time. After discussing all scenarios with ANZ we were given pre-approvals to purchase an OTP apartment and a block of land to build a new home using our primary home as collateral. A year later ANZ changed their lending criteria (partly due to legislation) and we were told we were unable to finance either of our previously pre-approved loans even if we sold our primary home and would loose our deposits.
No one within the banks would help and it all sounded to complicated for a few other brokers I called.
Tobe Cooper was the sole broker I contacted which not only calmly listened but had three different strategies in place within days. Over the remainder of the year we kept in touch as completion dates fluctuated. More chaos ensued when we finally sold our primary home on a long settlement only to find out that both the block of land and OTP apartment both settled within the same week as the house sold 90 days prior. As if not enough, a work transfer interstate presented itself and we threw the purchase of a fourth property into the mix for the same settlement period resulting in four settlements inside one month... Again Tobe rose to the challenge and in my opinion went above and beyond to help, liaise with both banking and other agencies and kept us and our convenyancer fully informed every step of the way.
Thank you Tobe, your calm and pleasant demeanour combined with your expertise make you a great asset to the industry and one worthwhile of recommending.
We are now looking keenly to our interstate transfer with some financial security behind us. Thanks Tobe.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

This was my first home loan and i cant thank Dario enough, he did all the work from start to finish. Any time i rang or emailed him he would get back to me very quickly and give me advice. I plan on buying another property next year and will definitely be using Dario again. Thanks alot mate

Very helpful and happy to recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Dario was very helpful in explaining all the options available to us and ensured the process went smoothly. Happy to recommend to others.

northcote

Private message

How easy it was!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

As a single mum taking on the banks for a home loan was too overwhelming, so I decided on Mortgage Broker Melbourne. Tobe was just brilliant. The process was extremely easy from my perspective. I was stressed about the process but Tobe was efficient, informative and knowledgeable when answering my questions and dealing with my concerns.
Thank you Mortgage Broker Melbourne and in particular Tobe, for a smooth and relatively stress free transaction.

2 of 5 pages

Hi, my wife and I are looking to purchase our first home. We only have 10% deposit and we have both our parents houses as surety. We were advised because our parents were pensioner, living in those homes that they couldn't accept those properties. is there another way besides mortgage insurance to get into the market. kind Regards Alex

Alex and Anna asked on Feb 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex and Anna, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! In some cases, lenders mortgage insurance can actually be waived. For us to see if you would qualify, can you email us at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Rani R asked on Dec 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rani, thanks for your enquiry! It is important you are able to afford repayments on the loan so an income will be required, otherwise you risk losing your deposit. We’d be happy to look into this further for you, please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire. Merry Christmas!

Hi there I would like to purchase an apartment in docklands I have a property with my brother but he doesn't want to buy. Is this still possible I do work full time?

Sonya H asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sonya, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! To properly advise you though, we need to gather some more information if that's OK? Can I send you a link to our secure, online responsible lending questionnaire? (If so, please email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I'll reply with the link and we can get started)

See all 20 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne