Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

Can't fault Mortgage Broker Melbourne's service. Marc was excellent and came to our house one evening which was great as we were unable to get there during the day. Didn't put any pressure on us, just provided us with everything we wanted to know. Expert, honest advice and can highly recommend. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Very Helpful and made everything run smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2015

Excellent service! i would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne. You deal with one person the whole time who answers all your questions making it very personal. As a first home buyer i am definitely recommending this service and Marc thanks for everything!

Excellent service again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2015

This is the sixth time I have used Marc at Mortgage Broker Melbourne to arrange a mortgage. Marc has always been knowledgable, clear in his explanations, and thoroughly diligent. His advice over the past 15 years has proven invaluable and has resulted in interest rate savings and lifestyle appropriate loans. I would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Another great experience for our second time around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Melbourne mortgage brokers handled our first construction loan for our investment property with such professionalism and efficiency that they were the obvious choice when we were looking for our own home. ([name removed]) arranged the pre-approval and gave us advice along the way. It took us almost 12 months to find our property and we were always supported by Melbourne Mortgage Brokers. During our hunt ([name removed]) provided us with RP data property reports at no cost for properties we were interested in. When we found our house, he handled our loan and also arranged to refinance our investment property. Always supportive and quick to get back to me with everything I asked of him.

Outstanding professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2015

Top and professional service by [name removed] and his team. Very happy with it and they follow up throughout the process to make sure you don't get lost! The only regret I have is not finding them early enough and saves our $$$!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne helped us find the best deal on a loan and offered excellent service and advice along the way. Many of my family and extended family have gone through Marc for our loans and we will continue to do so.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Excellent professional service for even the most demanding clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage broker Melbourne is fantastic! I would consider myself to be a difficult client to deal with especially when buying property and [Name Removed] had all the patience in the world to catch up with us and push the deal through in record time ! The patience and support provided was extremely professional and he was more than happy to push all the buttons necessary to get us over the line. The deal he negotiated for us was fantastic as well and as someone who shops around and always on the lookout for the best offer, I was very impressed. Thanks [Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you again soon !

Fantastic service and support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

I would very highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. The patience and support provided was amazing. There was never a question to small and silly. Even after about a year of deliberation they were still there to the very end with the same amount of patience as at the beginning. The knowledge base that you receive is worth it by itself, we found it really helped us to feel comfortable and at ease with the contracts we were signing, let alone the great packages on offer. Thanks again we will definitely use again and recommend to everyone.

Exceeded all expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2014

From our first face to face meeting with [Name Removed] until the day we settled on our property (and beyond) we were impressed by the quality of service [Name Removed] provided. During the process [Name Removed] provided us with loan comparison information, interest rate advice, and property reports to help inform our purchase. We were particularly impressed by [Name Removed]'s timeliness in responding to our emails, ability to explain (often complex) concepts in simple terms, and his patience in answering our many questions. In all respects [Name Removed] exceeded our very high expectations. We would highly recommend [Name Removed] to anyone looking for quality lending advice. We now consider [Name Removed] to be a trusted advisor and look forward to working with him in the future.

+ Explained complex concepts in simple terms; timeliness of response; patience in answering questions

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2014

Mortgage Broker, recently helped us with a mortgage for our first home, and we can't imagine having gone through it without his help. He took the time to talk with us about what we wanted, we were never rushed or pushed into anything, and he always happily answered any queries or concerns we had. When the mortgage application was submitted, whilst we sat back and pondered life in our new home, [Personal Name Removed] did all the chasing up with the bank and kept us informed on the progress. We wouldn't have done it any other way and won't hesitate to use his services again.

+ Professional, friendly, reliable

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2014

As a first home buyer, I had no idea about financing and [name removed] guided me every step of the way to make purchase a smooth transaction. He is great at what he does- tells you exactly what to expect, figures worked out are accurate, so no surprise expense. And he is always pleasant ( I've had a million questions and terms I didn't understand!) Now settled on time, without a problem, am very happy to recommend [name removed]!

+ Reliable, knowledgable, great to deal with!

Much easier than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2014

While I was initially prepared to tackle my bank that I'd banked with my whole life myself for my first mortgage, I was referred to [name removed] by a friend who was in the final stages of securing a loan for his home - and I can say that it was well worth it.
Compared to the first meeting I'd had with my bank, the additional level of knowledge and detail, and the options made available to me were surprising.
His referral to a recommended conveyancer also was spot on, and between the two of them, successfully purchasing my first home has been a breeze.
I have since referred [name removed] to other friends who are just embarking on the same journey of purchasing their first homes,

+ Painless, accurate, knowledgeable

Very quick to disregard

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2013

While [name removed] seemed to be very helpful at the beginning of the process, as soon as we politely compared his services to the services we received from the banks and what they could offers us, he became very defensive and rude. Quite egotistical. He was very quick to disregard us as we politely questioned certain documents he required; two other lenders did not require. He could not match the low interest rate we were offered elsewhere. A waste of our time. Not sure where all of these great reviews came from. We made the mistake in contacting this broker because of these reviews. We did not come close to having the same experience and have no idea how these reviews are so positive!

+ At the beginning he seemed very helpful

- A waste of our time, too sensitive and easily offended when making perfectly normal comparisons.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

We are very sorry you had a bad experience but, since you have left no name here, we don't know who to make contact with directly. Our broker's manner has clearly offended you and for that we since... read more »

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2013

[name removed] was unbelievably helpful throughout the whole process for my partner and I as we purchased our first home. No matter what time I called or emailed, [name removed] was only too happy to assist and answer the endless number of questions that we threw his way. We can't thank him enough for securing us an amazing home loan rate and certainly won't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends who are looking to purchase a house!!

+ Patient, informative, friendly, helpful, extremely efficient - the list goes on! Everything you could possibly want in a Mortgage Broker.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2013

[name removed] of Mortgage Broker Melbourne assisted us through the process of purchasing our first home without making us feel overwhelmed at any point. From providing detailed property reports during our search to completing the mountains of paperwork that come with a mortgage, [name removed] was incredibly helpful, prompt and professional throoughout the entire process. His services come highly recommended.

Great Professional Service from Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2013

Being new to the property market, I was guided by Mortgage Broker Melbourne ([name removed]) all the way until the loan was signed up. He listened to what I want in the initial meeting and provided various options that suit my need. [name removed] is very efficient, well organised, professional and provides response quickly (email) to all my questions. Highly recommended mortgage broker service! I will use Mortgage Broker Melbourne again if next opportunity arises.

+ Knowledgable, Professional, Well Organised, Hassle Free

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2013

[name removed] was really professional and very prompt in answering our questions. He responds very quickly to email and phone messages, even after hours. He explains everything thoroughly and even came around to our house to have a chat. [name removed] made the loan process an ease, all we had to do was sign the papers! I would highly recommend [name removed] and will use him again.

+ Knowledgeable, prompt, patient and great to deal with.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Awesome Service! Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2013

One of the best mortgage broker in Melbourne. Very attentive and willing to help in any situations. He responded to all my inquiries in a quick response. Knowledgeable in all home loan products which makes you to have a wise decision. Best service I have ever had. Thank you very much!

+ Prompt answer, attentive, reliable and quick to action.

Service as service should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2013

It was nice to have [name removed] as a mortgage broker. He was efficient and accommodating. He responded to all enquiries promptly and had actively explored with me various mortgage options. Once I made an offer on a property he took a leading role in communicating with conveyancers and banks, leaving me tasks of signing legal documents and collecting keys. Thank you to [name removed] I experienced service and it was superb service.

Excellent Mortgage Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2013

[name removed] was recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to my friends and family too. He explained each step of the process clearly and demystified a lot of mortgage jargon. His response to my questions were always timely and the whole process of buying my first property felt easy with his advice and assistance. I will definitely be using [name removed] again for future purchases. Thank you [name removed]!

+ Professional and exceptional service and advice

3 of 4 pages

Hi, I've just hit my second year of self employment, am I able to book or receive some information in regards to what I need to apply for an investment prop or first home buyer loan? A rough estimate on what I would be looking for would be a 300k loan. Currently have 15k deposit saved, with a before tax of 80k earnings. Am I able to enter the field or should I come back once I have a larger deposit. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've herd nothing but great things about you guys. Thanks.

Alan asked on Jul 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alan, thanks for your enquiry! We'd love to chat to you because there is a bit more info we would gather before we could properly advise. Could you give us a call on 1800 111 626? Grace would send you a link to our responsible lending questionnaire to get the ball rolling. Cheers! Marc

Hello Alan,
Grace here from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.
further to your query above, banks have two main criteria when assessing a loan. One being that you can afford the loan based on your income. I have done a very brief servicing with the information you have provided above, and borrowing capacity for a $300K purchase is evident, which is great news.

The second criteria banks will look at is that you are not borrowing more than 95% of the value of the property your are purchasing. With a $15K deposit this barely scrapes through at 95%. the other thing to consider is that when you borrow more than 80% of the value of any property an Insurance is payable to lenders and this is called Lenders Mortgage Insurance. This unfortunately cannot be waived and is added to the loan in most cases, so once we add the mortgage insurance which is approximately $8500 this takes the overall lending to 98%. in this case you would need to save a further $8500 to cover the insurance cost.

you are almost there which is great news!
Alan, my number is 0434 266 411
please call me at any time, should you have further queries, and please feel free to contact me directly once you have the further funds saved and I will ensure one of your experienced brokers contact you to help guide you through the process.

have a fantastic day
regards.
Grace Macca-Chiodo
Mortgage Broker Melbourne
0434 266 411

Hi Marc I am looking for a propert in Morwell and was after a loan. Can you please help me get a good broker which can help me get a Lao. Around $150000. Regards Vicky

vickysingh38 asked on Jul 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Vicky, thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist. Could you please call 1800 111 626 and ask for Grace? She will be able to match you with one of our many experienced brokers. Cheers! Marc

Do you come out to clients homes?

Anne asked on May 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Anne, yes we do visit clients at their convenience and we have several brokers so we cover most areas. Feel free to email me directly to tee up an appt, [email protected]

See all 17 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne