Using these guys is a no brainer. Exceptional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

[Name removed] and [Name removed] made a daunting process absolutely trouble free. I cannot recommend enough, using the services of these guys. Superb service with everything explained in detail and with exceptional patience.

Recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2015

I recently purchased my first property using Mortgage Broker Melbourne (recommended by a friend). I found the process selecting the loan product to be very easy - Marc explained the different options available to me clearly and contacted my existing bank to see if I could get a competitive rate. Once I had signed the purchase contract, the process to get loan approved and settlement was again very smooth - and I was away for 3 of 6 weeks leading up to the settlement period. Found that Marc was always available for communication. I would recommend using MBM.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

Marc and Selena were amazing, super-friendly and super-helpful in assisting us with the purchase of our first home! Being totally new to the property market, it was great to have someone walk us through the entire process, from beginning to end, from going through lender options, to the application and approval, right through to settlement, and still continue to go beyond! Great follow up, and great advice. Highly recommended!

Great support and guidance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Fantastic support and guidance from Marc from initial inquiry right through to completion on our first Australian home having moved over from the UK. Would highly recommend.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

Can't fault Mortgage Broker Melbourne's service. Marc was excellent and came to our house one evening which was great as we were unable to get there during the day. Didn't put any pressure on us, just provided us with everything we wanted to know. Expert, honest advice and can highly recommend. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Very Helpful and made everything run smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2015

Excellent service! i would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne. You deal with one person the whole time who answers all your questions making it very personal. As a first home buyer i am definitely recommending this service and Marc thanks for everything!

Excellent service again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2015

This is the sixth time I have used Marc at Mortgage Broker Melbourne to arrange a mortgage. Marc has always been knowledgable, clear in his explanations, and thoroughly diligent. His advice over the past 15 years has proven invaluable and has resulted in interest rate savings and lifestyle appropriate loans. I would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Another great experience for our second time around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Melbourne mortgage brokers handled our first construction loan for our investment property with such professionalism and efficiency that they were the obvious choice when we were looking for our own home. ([name removed]) arranged the pre-approval and gave us advice along the way. It took us almost 12 months to find our property and we were always supported by Melbourne Mortgage Brokers. During our hunt ([name removed]) provided us with RP data property reports at no cost for properties we were interested in. When we found our house, he handled our loan and also arranged to refinance our investment property. Always supportive and quick to get back to me with everything I asked of him.

Outstanding professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2015

Top and professional service by [name removed] and his team. Very happy with it and they follow up throughout the process to make sure you don't get lost! The only regret I have is not finding them early enough and saves our $$$!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne helped us find the best deal on a loan and offered excellent service and advice along the way. Many of my family and extended family have gone through Marc for our loans and we will continue to do so.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Excellent professional service for even the most demanding clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2015

[Name Removed] from Mortgage broker Melbourne is fantastic! I would consider myself to be a difficult client to deal with especially when buying property and [Name Removed] had all the patience in the world to catch up with us and push the deal through in record time ! The patience and support provided was extremely professional and he was more than happy to push all the buttons necessary to get us over the line. The deal he negotiated for us was fantastic as well and as someone who shops around and always on the lookout for the best offer, I was very impressed. Thanks [Name Removed]. Look forward to working with you again soon !

Fantastic service and support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

I would very highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. The patience and support provided was amazing. There was never a question to small and silly. Even after about a year of deliberation they were still there to the very end with the same amount of patience as at the beginning. The knowledge base that you receive is worth it by itself, we found it really helped us to feel comfortable and at ease with the contracts we were signing, let alone the great packages on offer. Thanks again we will definitely use again and recommend to everyone.

3 of 5 pages

Hi, I've just hit my second year of self employment, am I able to book or receive some information in regards to what I need to apply for an investment prop or first home buyer loan? A rough estimate on what I would be looking for would be a 300k loan. Currently have 15k deposit saved, with a before tax of 80k earnings. Am I able to enter the field or should I come back once I have a larger deposit. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've herd nothing but great things about you guys. Thanks.

Alan asked on Jul 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alan, thanks for your enquiry! We'd love to chat to you because there is a bit more info we would gather before we could properly advise. Could you give us a call on 1800 111 626? Grace would send you a link to our responsible lending questionnaire to get the ball rolling. Cheers! Marc

Hello Alan,
Grace here from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.
further to your query above, banks have two main criteria when assessing a loan. One being that you can afford the loan based on your income. I have done a very brief servicing with the information you have provided above, and borrowing capacity for a $300K purchase is evident, which is great news.

The second criteria banks will look at is that you are not borrowing more than 95% of the value of the property your are purchasing. With a $15K deposit this barely scrapes through at 95%. the other thing to consider is that when you borrow more than 80% of the value of any property an Insurance is payable to lenders and this is called Lenders Mortgage Insurance. This unfortunately cannot be waived and is added to the loan in most cases, so once we add the mortgage insurance which is approximately $8500 this takes the overall lending to 98%. in this case you would need to save a further $8500 to cover the insurance cost.

you are almost there which is great news!
Alan, my number is 0434 266 411
please call me at any time, should you have further queries, and please feel free to contact me directly once you have the further funds saved and I will ensure one of your experienced brokers contact you to help guide you through the process.

have a fantastic day
regards.
Grace Macca-Chiodo
Mortgage Broker Melbourne
0434 266 411

Hi Marc I am looking for a propert in Morwell and was after a loan. Can you please help me get a good broker which can help me get a Lao. Around $150000. Regards Vicky

vickysingh38 asked on Jul 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Vicky, thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist. Could you please call 1800 111 626 and ask for Grace? She will be able to match you with one of our many experienced brokers. Cheers! Marc

Do you come out to clients homes?

Anne asked on May 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Anne, yes we do visit clients at their convenience and we have several brokers so we cover most areas. Feel free to email me directly to tee up an appt, marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

See all 17 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne