Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I highly recommend Marc as a mortgage broker and the team at MortgageBrokerMelbourne generally. Marc is switched on, honest, proactive, attentive and very helpful. I found it very useful to have Marc deal with the banks on my behalf, as I did not have a lot of spare time. He made the whole process pain free and easy.

Nick.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

Incredible service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

Marc and Selena were always there to answer our silly questions - as first home buyers, we had a few! They never made us feel silly and we felt that we could ask these questions at any time! Marc impressed us from the start, showing that he had our best interests at heart. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marc to our friends and will certainly keep in touch!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

Marc and Selena were amazing always there to help with any questions! Made everything so easy even understanding home loans!

Long term client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Mortgage Broker Melbourne has helped us arrange finance for all our properties and we would certainly use them again in the future. Extremely professional and proficient, we will continue to recommend to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Took all the hard work out of getting a home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc was great to deal with - he was thorough and informative but still easygoing and approachable throughout. I felt I could call at any time and ask him to clarify anything. No question was too silly! It was great being able to pick his brain and benefit from his vast experience in an area where we were just beginners. Saved us a huge amount of time and hassle. I would thoroughly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc successfully renegotiated our home loan with a new lender, a move that will save us tens of thousands in the long run. A job well done (again)!

Excellent Service and Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

Dealing with Marc was an absolute pleasure. He made sure I was informed at each stage of the loan process. He was diligent and thorough. I highly recommend Marc to anyone that is in the market for a home loan.

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

We were very pleased with the service Mortgage Broker Melbourne provided us with. Our situation was slightly unusual in that we had just moved to Australia and wanted to buy as soon as possible, but our mortgage broker (Marc) was unfazed, explained our options and walked us through the bank's processes. Very easy and efficient - would certainly recommend.

Melbourne

Private message

Excellent Service & Support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2016

Marc has been our Mortgage Broker for the purchase of two properties. He provided an impeccable level of service and peace of mind when choosing the right mortgage provider for us. Marc was reliable, knowledgeable and always made himself available to assist with our queries, regardless of how small. We would definitely recommend Marc's services to anyone in need of a Mortgage Broker.

Everything a Mortgage Broker should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2016

From our first discussion right through to our final meeting to sign off on our loan documentation, Marc has been fantastic to work with. Always incredibly prompt to respond and went out of his way to ensure we had all the facts regarding our loan.

If I was to sum up our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne in three words it would be: Efficient, Detailed and Reliable.

Thanks for all your help and we look forward to touching base with you along the way as we start our home ownership journey!

Great experience, amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

Marc and Selena have been great to deal with, very efficient with their responses and easy to comprehend and follow processes. We have had no issues working with them, and their relationship with the bank we are using seems to be great; everything has run extremely smoothly. I had heard many horror stories dealing with banks around construction home lending, but have not had a single concern while dealing with MBM.
Marc has made the whole process streamlined and easy, I would certainly recommend MBM and will no doubt use them again in future.

Seamless experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

Thank you Marc for the outstanding service! I will soon be moving into my new house.
Marc has been dealing me with like a true professional right from the get go. He wouldn't waste his time or your time as he values and understands the importance of time which is a hallmark of a true professional.
He explained to me and patiently walked me through all the details and intricacies of the loan and answered questions that never crossed my mind.
Borrowing loan can be a complex process and with Marc you are in good hands!

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

Made a Dream Come True!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

First of all, Thank you to people for leaving reviews as we used MBM based on reviews on here. These guys are fantastic! They have done so much to help us get our loan as first home buyers even with the difficulty we had in our situation. Explained everything from start to beginning and was happy to explain over and over again till we certain we knew and were all on the same page. If we called or emailed, we would get a response immediately. Very Prompt and professional. I have and will continue to recommend MBM to everyone I know.

Using these guys is a no brainer. Exceptional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

[Name removed] and [Name removed] made a daunting process absolutely trouble free. I cannot recommend enough, using the services of these guys. Superb service with everything explained in detail and with exceptional patience.

Recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2015

I recently purchased my first property using Mortgage Broker Melbourne (recommended by a friend). I found the process selecting the loan product to be very easy - Marc explained the different options available to me clearly and contacted my existing bank to see if I could get a competitive rate. Once I had signed the purchase contract, the process to get loan approved and settlement was again very smooth - and I was away for 3 of 6 weeks leading up to the settlement period. Found that Marc was always available for communication. I would recommend using MBM.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

Marc and Selena were amazing, super-friendly and super-helpful in assisting us with the purchase of our first home! Being totally new to the property market, it was great to have someone walk us through the entire process, from beginning to end, from going through lender options, to the application and approval, right through to settlement, and still continue to go beyond! Great follow up, and great advice. Highly recommended!

Great support and guidance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Fantastic support and guidance from Marc from initial inquiry right through to completion on our first Australian home having moved over from the UK. Would highly recommend.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

Can't fault Mortgage Broker Melbourne's service. Marc was excellent and came to our house one evening which was great as we were unable to get there during the day. Didn't put any pressure on us, just provided us with everything we wanted to know. Expert, honest advice and can highly recommend. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Very Helpful and made everything run smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2015

Excellent service! i would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne. You deal with one person the whole time who answers all your questions making it very personal. As a first home buyer i am definitely recommending this service and Marc thanks for everything!

4 of 6 pages

Hi there does your service also do refinancing services in Brisbane?

Tom asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi Tom, absolutely we can! Please call 1800 111 626 and we can start the ball rolling.

Hi, my wife and I are looking to purchase our first home. We only have 10% deposit and we have both our parents houses as surety. We were advised because our parents were pensioner, living in those homes that they couldn't accept those properties. is there another way besides mortgage insurance to get into the market. kind Regards Alex

Alex and Anna asked on Feb 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Alex and Anna, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! In some cases, lenders mortgage insurance can actually be waived. For us to see if you would qualify, can you email us at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Rani R asked on Dec 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rani, thanks for your enquiry! It is important you are able to afford repayments on the loan so an income will be required, otherwise you risk losing your deposit. We’d be happy to look into this further for you, please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire. Merry Christmas!

See all 21 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne