Very Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2013

[name removed] made the experience of obtaining finance for our new home very easy. He was able to pre-qualify us and tell us how much we could spend up to, obtained the bets interest rates, and presented 3 options in an easy to understand format. He also helped us consolidate our credit card debt and got us out of the credit cycle.
On settlement day we received regular communication, and settlement went through on time without any hassles.
We recommend [name removed] as a finance broker, and we will use him again!

+ Reliable, completed smoothly

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2013

This was the first time I have used a mortgage broker but Marc was recommended to me by my sister. I was very happy with Marc's knowledge and responsiveness. I ended up switching lenders as a result of Marc's advice - a process which would have been too daunting without Marc's assistance. I have since recommended Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and would use Marc's services again next time.

+ Responsive and knowledgeable.

Very Knowledgable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2013

Mortgage Broker Melbourne is one of the more knowledgeable brokers I have ever dealt with. His patience and attention to detail is next to none. Already using him again for another loan. Have recommended family and friends, and looking forward when the rest of my loans mature, he will get all my business !!

+ Takes time to explain everything.

Years of Exceptional Help and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2012

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne's services for a number of years now and for a number of property transactions. I have never dealt with a more helpful, willing and committed company ever, hence I use them over and over again and have referred their services to many family and friends. Equally those family and friends have been very happy and referred MBM's services to others. MBM product and market knowledge is outstanding. No question is silly or too hard. The service I receive from MBM is far beyond what you would obtain from any other broker.

+ Trustworthy, helpful, knowledgeable, approachable, available, friendly

Exceptional Service & Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2012

I was always intimidated about mortgages, banks and the whole process of buying a house. They did all of the leg work, explained all of my choices in plain English and got us approved. Always quick responses, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have no hesitation around recomending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to friends and family. Highly recommended A+++ Service.

+ Exceptional service, great knowledge of all available products and talked us through all of our options

One in a million experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2012

[name removed] made a daunting process pleasurable through his strong communication skills and outstanding industry and product knowledge. [name removed] listened to our needs and found a brilliant solution as well as communicating well about the process and providing assistance with arduous paperwork.His passion for his work made it feel like teamwork and we always felt as though we were in good hands.

+ A combination of people skills and financial expertise

Excellent service, advice and guidance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2012

We have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne's services twice in the last four years and would not go anywhere else. [name removed] provides extremely accurate and reliable information surrounding all aspects of home loans. He is always contactable, responds almost immediately to any enquiry and provides valuable advice and guidance when navigating the mine field that is bank loans! I have referred several friends and family members to Marc and they have had the same experience.

Don't buy your next house without his help - it is invaluable!

+ Reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly

5 of 5 pages

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Rani R asked on Dec 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rani, thanks for your enquiry! It is important you are able to afford repayments on the loan so an income will be required, otherwise you risk losing your deposit. We’d be happy to look into this further for you, please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire. Merry Christmas!

Hi there I would like to purchase an apartment in docklands I have a property with my brother but he doesn't want to buy. Is this still possible I do work full time?

Sonya H asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sonya, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! To properly advise you though, we need to gather some more information if that's OK? Can I send you a link to our secure, online responsible lending questionnaire? (If so, please email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I'll reply with the link and we can get started)

HI, I need to obtain a loan for a soon to be completed apartment in West Brunswick. i am a non Resident and am based in Singapore. Kindly advise if I could obtain a loan? Thank you Jeffrey

Jeff asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jeff, thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist if we can. There are a number of factors that determine eligibility so we have put together a fact find questionnaire which helps us properly analyze your scenario. Can you please email me at marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I will reply with a secure link? Cheers! Marc

See all 19 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne