Professional, Reassuring and Proactive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Through a recommendation from friends I engaged Marc to assist me with the purchase of my first home. I have been extremely impressed by Marc's reliable, professional and approachable way of working. As buying my first home was a very new experience for me I was somewhat daunted by the process. Marc's patient, methodical, thorough and transparent approach has been very reassuring, alongside his willingness to answer my many basic questions and his proactivity in ensuring I was able to secure a low interest rate for my loan. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and will definitely return for any future mortgage matters.

Continuing to help me through 3 properties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I first engaged Marc to finance my first ever property in 2000. He did such a great job I went back to him for my residential property and my second residence this year. The rate he and Selena were able to get me was so low, my bank didn't even try to match it. Great attentive service; I have also recommended them to family and friends.

Excellent service and quick to respond to all enquires

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

We first used Marc about 8 years ago to obtain finance for our first home and he helped us walk through all the steps necessary to not only finance but to also buy our first house including applying for the first home owners grant etc. Marc helped us navigate through all the obstacles and hurdles that comes with buying a first home and made the process very seamless and easy for first home buyers.

More recently Marc & Selena reviewed our loans and without any input or prompting from us, applied to ANZ to reduce our home loan rates. Our loans were then reviewed again to see if other lenders were offering better rates and Marc & Selena helped us to refinance all our loans to CBA and got us an amazing rate which saved us over $5k in interest per year.

They were quick to respond to emails and phone calls and answered all my questions (even the silly ones). Would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne, Marc or Selena!

Fantastic service for first time buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2016

I was a first time home buyer. I really had no idea what I was doing or what was required to secure a mortgage. Marc and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne were fantastic. Marc was there day and night to take my calls to answer any questions I had and explain in detail all the legal jargon. Marc met with me on a number of occasions and was always willing to come to me and always worked around my work schedule. And Marc’s service didn’t end as soon as the deal was done. Marc and Mortgage Broker Melbourne have continued to maintain contact offering their continued service which has been really comforting. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would definitely use them again in the future.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I highly recommend Marc as a mortgage broker and the team at MortgageBrokerMelbourne generally. Marc is switched on, honest, proactive, attentive and very helpful. I found it very useful to have Marc deal with the banks on my behalf, as I did not have a lot of spare time. He made the whole process pain free and easy.

Nick.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

Incredible service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

Marc and Selena were always there to answer our silly questions - as first home buyers, we had a few! They never made us feel silly and we felt that we could ask these questions at any time! Marc impressed us from the start, showing that he had our best interests at heart. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marc to our friends and will certainly keep in touch!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

Marc and Selena were amazing always there to help with any questions! Made everything so easy even understanding home loans!

Long term client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Mortgage Broker Melbourne has helped us arrange finance for all our properties and we would certainly use them again in the future. Extremely professional and proficient, we will continue to recommend to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Took all the hard work out of getting a home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc was great to deal with - he was thorough and informative but still easygoing and approachable throughout. I felt I could call at any time and ask him to clarify anything. No question was too silly! It was great being able to pick his brain and benefit from his vast experience in an area where we were just beginners. Saved us a huge amount of time and hassle. I would thoroughly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Marc successfully renegotiated our home loan with a new lender, a move that will save us tens of thousands in the long run. A job well done (again)!

Excellent Service and Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

Dealing with Marc was an absolute pleasure. He made sure I was informed at each stage of the loan process. He was diligent and thorough. I highly recommend Marc to anyone that is in the market for a home loan.

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

We were very pleased with the service Mortgage Broker Melbourne provided us with. Our situation was slightly unusual in that we had just moved to Australia and wanted to buy as soon as possible, but our mortgage broker (Marc) was unfazed, explained our options and walked us through the bank's processes. Very easy and efficient - would certainly recommend.

Melbourne

Private message

Excellent Service & Support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2016

Marc has been our Mortgage Broker for the purchase of two properties. He provided an impeccable level of service and peace of mind when choosing the right mortgage provider for us. Marc was reliable, knowledgeable and always made himself available to assist with our queries, regardless of how small. We would definitely recommend Marc's services to anyone in need of a Mortgage Broker.

Everything a Mortgage Broker should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2016

From our first discussion right through to our final meeting to sign off on our loan documentation, Marc has been fantastic to work with. Always incredibly prompt to respond and went out of his way to ensure we had all the facts regarding our loan.

If I was to sum up our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne in three words it would be: Efficient, Detailed and Reliable.

Thanks for all your help and we look forward to touching base with you along the way as we start our home ownership journey!

Great experience, amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

Marc and Selena have been great to deal with, very efficient with their responses and easy to comprehend and follow processes. We have had no issues working with them, and their relationship with the bank we are using seems to be great; everything has run extremely smoothly. I had heard many horror stories dealing with banks around construction home lending, but have not had a single concern while dealing with MBM.
Marc has made the whole process streamlined and easy, I would certainly recommend MBM and will no doubt use them again in future.

Seamless experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

Thank you Marc for the outstanding service! I will soon be moving into my new house.
Marc has been dealing me with like a true professional right from the get go. He wouldn't waste his time or your time as he values and understands the importance of time which is a hallmark of a true professional.
He explained to me and patiently walked me through all the details and intricacies of the loan and answered questions that never crossed my mind.
Borrowing loan can be a complex process and with Marc you are in good hands!

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Made a Dream Come True!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

First of all, Thank you to people for leaving reviews as we used MBM based on reviews on here. These guys are fantastic! They have done so much to help us get our loan as first home buyers even with the difficulty we had in our situation. Explained everything from start to beginning and was happy to explain over and over again till we certain we knew and were all on the same page. If we called or emailed, we would get a response immediately. Very Prompt and professional. I have and will continue to recommend MBM to everyone I know.

Using these guys is a no brainer. Exceptional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

[Name removed] and [Name removed] made a daunting process absolutely trouble free. I cannot recommend enough, using the services of these guys. Superb service with everything explained in detail and with exceptional patience.

Recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2015

I recently purchased my first property using Mortgage Broker Melbourne (recommended by a friend). I found the process selecting the loan product to be very easy - Marc explained the different options available to me clearly and contacted my existing bank to see if I could get a competitive rate. Once I had signed the purchase contract, the process to get loan approved and settlement was again very smooth - and I was away for 3 of 6 weeks leading up to the settlement period. Found that Marc was always available for communication. I would recommend using MBM.

5 of 7 pages

Hi My name is anita I am working in Canberra in nursing home and my husband works in Melbourne I was also in Melbourne just moved last year .my land in Melbourne need a loan for land .went to bank they said it’s hard to get approval .is there any chance? Thankyou

Anita asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anita, Thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist but would need to gather a bit more information if that's OK? Could you please email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I can send you our quick fact find questionnaire? Best Regards, Marc Barlow.

Hi Looking at buying a home within the next 6 months My husband and i would like to know how much we can borrow? Deposit needed ? Thanks Kathleen

Kathleen asked on Jul 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kathleen, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! Could you please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can help answer your questions and guide you through the process? Cheers! Marc

Hi there does your service also do refinancing services in Brisbane?

Tom asked on Jun 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi Tom, absolutely we can! Please call 1800 111 626 and we can start the ball rolling.

See all 23 questions about Mortgage Broker Melbourne