Review rating:

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Neil was an amazing help. Everything was easy and straightforward. Definitely would recommend Mortgage Corp to people looking to purchase a house.

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback :-) It's review like this that makes all the hard work worthwhile. We look forward to assisting you with your next purchase. Cheers. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Neil fixed what others couldn't

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

I came to know Neil when he secured a bridging loan for my mother several years prior when no one else could. I already knew he was able to deliver good results. My own experience with Neil came about after my now previous mortgage broker messed up my construction loan and caused significant problems for me. Requiring a specific loan with a large cash out in a short timeframe, Neil went above and beyond to not only get me a loan, but one that was the right product for me with the largest cash out figure possible. Neil's honesty was refreshing and I knew he went above and beyond to get this deal along the line. I cannot thank him enough.

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Hope you and your mum are doing well, Katherine! It was a pleasure working with you throughout the troubled experience and put you back on track to build that fantastic home. You and your mum have ... read more »

Neil's Da man!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Right from the onset, Neil was engaging and straight forward with his knowledge sharing and recommendations. Neil has the right contacts to make things happen quickly and seamlessly. Very responsive and to the point when you require assistance. We look forward to partnering with him again.

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Congrats on the new investment property and the great location, Sukhwinder. We also look forward to working with you on your next investment. And thank you so much for taking the time to provide us... read more »

Fantastic mortgage broker Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Fantastic service from Neil and his Mortgage Corp team.

As an investor and having used other mortgage brokering services previously I have found Neil's service to be exemplary, the communication and honesty from the very start has made our latest purchase and refinance a satisfying experience.

Neil's knowledge allowed us with multiple mortgages to secure another investment property and reduce all of our mortgages to save us money across all our loans.

What seemed to be too hard for other brokers was right in Neil's wheelhouse and we got exactly what we were after.

Thanks again Neil for the great work, look forward to dealing with you again on our next venture

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Jeremy, it was absolutely a pleasure working with you and Betsy to grow your investment portfolio and achieve your goals. Right from the start, you were open to options and our advice, which made t... read more »

Mortgage Broker with a difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Thank you so much for your kind works, Lee! Can’t believe it’s been a year since we started working with you and Kellie! We totally agree with you when you say “obtaining the right finance & a brok... read more »

Thank you for help us out for our complicated loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

As multiple properties investors and self-employed business owners, we knew our loans are sophisticated. Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp has deep knowledge and many years’ experience to accommodate the complexity of our loans. In order to optimise the outcome for us, he patiently considered many factors and compared multiple options for us. His service is professional and highly ethic. Highly recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp!

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

It's been an absolute pleasure with with you and Orcun. Thank you for trusting Neil, the Mortgage Corp team and our loan process. You both already know so much about properties and investment, whic... read more »

Verified Customer

Informative, prompt and happy to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

In the aggressive real estate market where new buyers are often lost and unsure, Neil was a breath of fresh air. He was generous with his time in explaining our options as well as keeping us informed of the process once things were underway. Neil's experience meant we could rely on him to find the best product as well as let us know what to expect at each step. He was able to anticipate all the needs of the banks and the legal teams meaning our mortgage was perfectly teed up going into settlement. Bravo and thank you!

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Yes dealing with real estate agents can be a challenge these days, Kataryna :-) Having assisted hundreds of clients over the years and dealt with lots of agents, we find things are a little easier ... read more »

Amazing help for first homebuyers!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Neil was introduced to us through our parents who couldn't recommend him any higher for help with a home loan. He walked us through the entire process and made it easier to follow then we expected! We would recommend him to anyone looking to invest or looking to purchase their first home, like us! Thanks for all your help Neil and team!!

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Well, it’s official! The whole family are in debt, lol We're so happy to be by your side, through the process of buying land and building houses and helping you and everyone in your family with yo... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Above & beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

We are so grateful that we stumbled across Mortage Crop's details in facebook. Neil's service, expertise and professionalism was exceptional. I highly recommend these guys to help you with any loan you require. They will not disappoint.

***Thank you Neil & the Mortage Corp team***

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Hi Fitz and Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's been a delight dealing with you two! Look forward to working with you on your next property! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

We recently purchased a property and were kept up to date with the loan process via their customised concierge service team. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Corp if you are looking for a mortgage broker that goes above and beyond what anyone else is offering.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage Corp Official

Hi Craig, thank you so much for your feedback. The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team are very pleased that you and Sherryn are happy with our service. We look forward to working with you on your next project! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Team

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mortgage Corp were fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

My partner and I brought our first property through Neil at Mortgage Corp. His service was top notch and virtually pulled a rabbit out of a hat to help us secure our first loan. He responded extremely quickly to emails and calls and was generous with his time for our endless questions! I can't recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp enough, we will definitely come back for our next loan. Also, thanks for the picnic back pack, we've used it heaps : )

melbourne

Private message

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable are just some of the words I’d use to describe Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp. I recommend him to all my friends and will continue to do so. We were delighted with the service and time Neil dedicated to us. Thank you Neil!

Very Happy With Mortgage Corp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2015

My partner and I recently acquired the services of Mortgage Corp and were fortunate enough to work with Jon Yee. We found him to be very knowledgeable and committed to helping us obtain the best possible product on offer. Jon was always reliable and went out of his way to chase up paperwork with all the parties involved with our settlement. This made what could have been a very stressful situation seem smooth and straight forward.

We highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a good and reliable mortgage broker.

John L

Trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2015

Would recommend Neil at Mortgage Corp to family and friends without a doubt. He helped us refinance for a new home and now looking forward to building our new place.

Exemplary Service And Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2015

Neil and Mortgage Corp provided ongoing service and support throughout the pre-approval and financing processes. He responded swiftly to changes in our needs and that of the market, and worked tirelessly to ensure we got the best deal for our family. I will not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Corp in future.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

We were first home buyers with no experience. We were recommended Mortgage Corp and we can't speak more highly of the service that Neil provided us. Neil was more than happy to answer our numerous questions (many asked multiple times) at a time and location that suited us. We are confident that we have been provided with the best rate for us and we will definitely be using Neil again in the future.

Exceptional professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

I can highly recommend Mortage Corp for ones' loans needs. Neil and his team are immaculate in their service. In particular, Mr. Neil Castairs is a true gentleman providing scholarly and robust advice; it is no surprise that Neil has been a recurrent award winner in the Mortgage industry. He possesses an astute business acumen with an exceptional broad experential knowledge base; he is a well respected and sought after leader in his field. One is felt genuinely confident and reassured with the service and advice that Neil provides. Furthermore, he is contactable anytime and always presents himself with a cheerful disposition. I have no hesitation in referring anyone with Mortgage/Loan needs to Neil and his team.

big thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2015

Neil - the service you provide is second to none, its like getting advice from a very good friend.
You are always on hand to answer questions and give advice and make what is already a very stressful situation seem like a walk in the park.

Being from overseas - deciding on where and what to buy is a hard enough decision - but you took all the head ache and hard work out of everything else !

thank you so much - I am nearly ready for the next one :)

Most helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

It's nice to deal with a mortgage broker who is so cheerful, knowledgeable and prepared to explain things at length in a concept which is easily understood. Neil is always available and responds promptly to any requests sent. He is adaptable to any changes put forward and is genuinely interested in our best interest and I would have no hesitation in recommending Neil to any friends or relatives who are seeking the service of a mortgage broker

melbourne

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

Neil from Mortgage Corp was so helpful, He had explained everything step by step which made the whole process easy. Looking at my second property and I will defiantly be calling him again.

1 of 2 pages