Review rating:

• 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

it does what it says!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2013

Awesome....it really does catch the poo! I was sceptical and always worried about what would happen if we were the ones to close the pool because of an accident....BUT.....my LO did a poo and it caught it no worries...in fact I didn't notice until we got in the shower!! Fits well and very light for bub to wear.

• 7 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2012

I was so pleased when we came across these as an alternative to swimming nappies. They are just like little speedos, and are simple and easy to use. Our little man lived in them during summer, and they are still in a fabulous condition.

+ Economical and earth friendly alternative to swimming nappies. Great poo catcher, adjustable waist and legs, really quick drying.

Glen alpine, Nsw

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

A very practical product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2012

I was a little concerned about my DD having one if life's little 'accidents' in the pool, so I did some research on product review and other parenting sites and bought one of these swim nappies. It's comparable in price to locally sourced swim nappies, but this product is far superior in its design and construction. It has the usual series of adjustable plastic stud closures for that custom fit as well an additional elasticated mesh insert to catch those #2's. So far it's worked like a dream and is available in some great prints so your little one won't look the same as every other bub!

+ Customised fit and inner mesh lining

- It's at the top end of the $$ range and had to be imported from an online shop

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 21 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2011

Really love this little swim nappy and after looking at a few brands, am happy with my purchase. A nice lightweight alternative to the disposable swim nappies. I would recommend this swim nappy.

+ These are really cute - we have the brazilian print one. These swim nappies are easy to adjust around the thigh and waist for a perfect fit, which I prefer to just a pull up nappy that is not adjustable. They have snaps which I prefer to velcro as velcro can stick to your bathers and wear quite quickly too.

- Only catches the poos, but doesn't stop the wees. Otherwise, nothing else come to mind.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2009

We really like these swim nappies, they're a good fit, light but strong and work well to catch what they should.

+ very cute, adjustable sizing that is easy to use and so far has worked on our daughter from 3 months up to 1 year and still going.

- Didn't come in pink.

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2009

Good alternative swim nappy to disposables that will actually save you a lot of money. We've used ours (which we bought from www.ebubs.com.au on special) probably around 40 times so far and counting and no sign of it wearing out. :)

+ Really light weight swim nappy that fit well. Allows bub to swim freely without any major accidents to worry about.

- Doesn't catch the number 1's but then it doesnt soak up half the pool either.

• 22 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2009

Great reusable swim nappy that I have used with both my children. Why waste money buying disposable swim nappies? They have adjustable snaps so you can use the nappy for a few months before they grow out of it. Comes in sizes Small, medium and large.

+ Reusuable
'poo catcher'

- Could be more prints available though not really a con.
Started to fade after a few uses though did not affect the performance of the nappy.