From December 1st, until December 31st, 2018 Munchkin is offering giving reviewers a Munchkin Grass Fed Miracle 360m Cup (valued at $14.99). This is open to reviewers that write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that the reviews below may be written by consumers that have participated within this incentive. To claim their cup, reviewers will need to need to provide their address and proof of review to Munchkin via helloanz@munchkin.com and their cup will be posted to them.

Healthy and tasty

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Our one and a half year old loves this formula. He has been drinking it every morning for a few months now and he doesn't seem to experience any side effects or discomfort. It is easy to prepare like any other formula. The green lid on the container is also very cute.

Worth to try

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I received a tin and a sample at One Fine Baby Show at Moore Park. I was unaware of the brand prior to the show but I'm glad I discovered it! Tastes great and is easy to use. Clean stylish packaging. Made in New Zealand so you can't go wrong!

Great smoothies!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

First tasted Munchkin Grassfed formula at the Melbourne baby expo a few months ago.
My son really enjoyed drinking it when I made it into a smoothie with banana or berries. The formula tasted a little bit bland on its own, but was very easy to mix up and prepare.

Stage: Stage 3

excellent and very generous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

we were given 1 whole tin from the baby fair, it is so tasty that we can tell from the banana shakes and our girls love it so much! thank you for the great product! will definitely get them from the market. There is no side effects to our girls...highly recommended.

Very good formula

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

David enjoys this and was super easy to switch to, and can alternate between Grassfed and S26 without any hassle.

It is very easy to mix, but like most brands, getting the last $1 worth out of the bottom is always a hassle but with this scoop it is even harder. The shape of this scoop makes it easy to form air bubbles in the scoop so you have to be very careful that you don't under-measure.

With the big space between the lid and the seal, you would think they could put the scoop in that space, so that it doesn't get buried before you open it. As it is, it is a waste of space, except to make a 730g tin look the same size as a 900g tin.

The tin is very nice and I hope to find uses for the empty ones.

Great formulation thoughtful design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Our baby really took to the formula after swapping around a few times. The small details in the design of the can were also not unnoticed. There is a self leveling lip as well as a clip to keep the measuring spoon. Thank you for the attention to the small things that make being a parent easier.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Stage: Stage 1

Tastes great and is easy to use

Easy transition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My little one was very easy to transition to stage 3 of Munchkin grassfed and he's usually very picky. Formula is easy to prepare and we found that it wasn't frothing for us like some other once used to. Overall very happy with it and with the fact that it's always available.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We first tasted this product in baby exhibition and loved the taste. My little one have it everyday without any dramas. It also goes great with smoothie. It's also easy to prepare anytime even you go for long trips. I also recommend few friends and they also loved it. Good product overall.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

My bub loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

A bit sweet for me. Got one tint from exhibition, its not last long. But it’s enough for my bub to try the other brand formula. It’s taste nice when you banana milk shake. So far my bub tried three different brand. And this one she like mostly. Thank you offer me a chance to try.

Stage: Stage 3

Smell and taste really good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The formula smells and tastes really good. We got a sample formula during an expo and amaze at how good it is. Our baby is not due yet, so cannot tell if she will like it or not. Judging on my own milk/formula experience, we will buy this product for our child in future

Great quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Great quality product. I use it to make baby porridge, put into mash veggies and fruit smoothies for my little fussy miss. It is easy to make and my daughter loves it. The tin lid is great and easy to keep the powder dry and fresh. I would definitely recommend trying it

Stage: Stage 2

Brilliant for fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

This formula is so great to supplement my toddlers food when he’s being fussy! He loves the taste of it and I love that he’s getting plenty of nutrients! It’s super easy to prepare and he thinks that it’s a milkshake. I’m so glad that we found munchkin grass fed in our house!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Great tasting product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I was given a tin of the formula at the One Fine Baby show which I passed onto my niece and nephew toddlers. They love the taste and went through the tin real quick! I had a sample during the show and enjoyed it myself. Though I should note that the tin (net weight) is smaller than other brands.

Gold Coast

Ok.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Did a lot of research before my daughter was born and decided on this formula. It has so many pros.
Unfortunately my daughter suffered horrendous reflux and we tried to treat it naturally and with medication and it got so bad she nearly dehydrated.
She seemed to like the taste but just didn’t agree with her.
Quiet pricey!

good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

- easy to prepare
- tastes nice
- good value
- no side effects
- contains all the nutrition required
I first heard of this brand and got a sample to try from the Melbourne baby expo, overall its a good product for your bub and its grass fed milk!

Purchased at: Priceline

good formula

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

really nice milk and tasty. my kid and i both like the milk. it smells really good and easy to make. I got a sample can from the pregnancy and kids expo in melbourne this year, and after that I bought more for ongoing milk formula for my kid. I learnt you can also use to make banana smoothie with it.

Finishes his bottle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My toddler seems to love the taste and always finishes his bottle. We have had no side effects. The powder mixes and dissolves well in cold, warm or hot water. We would continue using it without hesitation. My toddler enjoys and looks forward to his bottle of milk every time.

Sydney

• 1 answer

No complaints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My son went from being exclusively breast fed to drinking munchkin milk, he loves it and we found it much easier on his stomach than standard cows milk.
It is super easy to prepare and we love that he gets all the added nutrients and minerals especially because he can be a fussy eater!

Great Toddler Milk

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My son loves it! He drinks it in the morning and before bed.. he's a bit fussy when it comes to milk,we tried a lot of brands but i guess Grass Fed had won my sons taste buds.. highly recommended.. and the price is great too..affordable yet with high quality

1 of 18 pages

Pls tell me the right temperature of water to use when making the milk. Thanks

Thu Trang H asked on Jul 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Thu Trang H. Please contact us at cservau@munchkin.com so we can assist you further with your query. Thanks Munchkin

Hi I have 9 month old baby..I have plan to start munchkin grass fed formula...but he is very picky with what he likes and I have tried many formulas before whose boxes have gone to waste. Is there any way I can receive a free sample to test out the product before buying a whole box?

Mommy009 asked on Mar 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mommy009. Thank you for your question. At this stage we do not have samples available. Please join our social media profiles to keep up to date with any news on sampling, promotions. Kind regards, Munchkin.

Hi. Thanks for answer...

Hi, I was wondering if any mum's or dads out there who have tried this formula on newborn Bub? Due to low milk supply I've had to supplement with formula & my little man is very unsettled wondering if this formula might be a bit more gentle on the tummy? Thanks, Monique.

Moni.j asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Moni.j. If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact Munchkin at csanz@munchkin.com. Thanks Munchkin

See all 7 questions about Munchkin Grassfed

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Stage 3 Stage 1 Stage 2
Price (RRP) $26 $30 $30
Stage 3 1 2
Age Toddler (1+ year) Infant (0-6 months) Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Contains Milk Yes Yes Yes