5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Speedy delivery no fuss, item in stock as advertised. Item was excellent. Would recommend for computer items, good webpage .

Purchasing cisco switch & Hp Laser Jet printer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

The price is a bit higher than some sellers. The delivery is on time. All good. Never get a reward so far.

Great service and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I have found them to be good on pricing and I have bought a few different products over the years and have been satisfied with there service

Verified Customer

Mwave service was good but I haven't received the video card yet because StarTrack has lost it and I

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

See title above. StarTrack promised delivery on Monday 20th November. It didn't arrive so I contacted StarTrack and they are STILL looking for it at 10.22 am today. Thursday 23rd. This was urgently required and is creating great stress,

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi The Don,
Apologies for the delay.
Please contact our customer support team on 1300 727 446 or alternatively, lodge a ticket online and we will follow this up with Startrack.
Regards

A Gift For Feedback

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

if you want feedback provide a small gift for my next purchase. Other companies provide a gift or discount. Boating Fishing Camping even give $10 voucher; Supercheap give vouchers. DH gate give vouchers.

Brilliant service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I shopped here as a first time customer and hadn’t heard of this company before. They were professional, fast, and my items arrived well packaged. The tracking was brilliant and I am happy to shop here again.

Sydney

Private message

Great Seller, Top service too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Seller sent me the product as mentioned. Did direct banking payment and were highly communicative. Shipping was super fast too! would definitely buy from them again, and this was my second purchase.

best pc local company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

mwave is a quality company they deal with any issues such as faults within 2 weeks max and usually give you a brand new one they also have a quality store and there staff are amazing

Amazingly quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Very impressed - processed order on Monday and it arrive next day. Would definitely recommend to anyone like me who is eager to reiceive their goods

Easy and fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Best price and shipping costs, easy to order and very fast shipping. Was delivered next day in Sydney. Would definitely recommend.

Parramatta

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I purchased cctv unit from them and after 11 months it started giving me some trouble. I took it back and these guys gave me a refund. I am frozen still !!!!!! I am confident with this company now and for me to return and buy anything else

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A terrible pick-up experience, paired with bad online experience.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Their website is fine, and checking out with items is easy. Great range too.
For pickup: there is a real world problem where items take far too long to retrieve and there's too much formality to get the thing you purchased. For a cheap cable pickup, I had wait 15min, to have an email print out, photo ID and be authorised to pickup. What should happen is this: I present email receipt, I get handed item. Simple
For online ordering: I order something with an expectation that it's in stock, and get express shipping. I then get an email there's a delay. 4 days later, the item ships. The sounds like something wasn't in stock.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

HI Sunny, Apologies for the delay and appreciate the feedback. Yes, our staff are instructed to follow policies for orders hence the verification procedures for pick up are the same for a cheap cab... read more »

Good Price and Order handling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Quick order process and picking up option is convenient. Mwave always is a first line choice to shop from by the pricing, comprehensive collections and online shopping experience

Customer Service Is Incredible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

After dramas involving order shipment, I believe it was Nathan on the phone fixed everything up quickly and provided excellent assistance. 11/10!

Poor Pickup Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Everything was fine apart from the customer service at pickup. Specifically being told that I would not be able to pickup another order because my driving licence was damaged (the back has come off due to being bent and flexed in my wallet which I keep in my back pocket). I presented my driving licence (both the front and the separated back parts) along with the credit card used for the purchase and the order reference on my phone. So on seeing my licence the staff member went back to "speak to the manager" and came back and stated that I could pick up just this once as the order was low value, but that I would not be able to pick up any further orders with that licence. I understand the need for you to check customer identity on pickup but I don't think Mwave should attempt to police the integrity of what is obviously a genuine licence. And really, all I need to do is superglue the two parts together anyway. So on this occasion I am afraid only One Star for customer service at pickup.

Really fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Product and delivery are excellent. Cheapest price from the competitors. However, I dislike that I have to write a minimum of twenty words... Customers should not be required to do this. We are doing a review because we like to. Not even rewarded for my efforts.

This just what i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

The item selected was competitively priced, my order was dispatched the next day and I received it the same day, the product was easy to install and worked to expectations

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
Private message

Couldn't pack hard drives correctly, came damaged and have not received replacement.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

In the 10 years of being in the IT industry, I have never seen such bad packing of sensitive hardware. Their lack of thought and effort to protect the contents only my order was so bad I had to return them straight away as their data storage integrity could no longer be trusted. Their lifespan was seriously deminished. Literally loose hard drives able to move freely in a box to be bashed around by the local courier, I was horrified when I opened the box I had to take pictures to show other colleagues as they would not believe me.
Beware.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Nick, Thank you for the feedback and apologies for your recent experience at Mwave. This is certainly not the standard (the lack of) we expect of our warehouse dept and more care should have ... read more »

Order# SO00878378, I've returned the hardware the day after it was received. I have been given no updates. This order was made last month and I was in somewhat of a hurry for this hardware so it's ... read more »

I can no longer trust how you handle your products from the store/warehouse as all integrity has gone out the window. In hindsight, I should have asked for a refund and not a replacement because I ... read more »

Way over-packed. Such a big box for two Micro SD cards.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Way over packed. Such a big box for two Micro SD cards. Overpackaging really annoys me. The bubble wrap would have sufficed.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Brucee,
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please share your order number so I could have this reviewed with our Warehouse Manager?
Appreciate the feedback.
Patrick

SO00878155

Mwave Australia Official

Dear Brucee, Yes, this is the preferred standard we despatch our orders. We use bubble wrap to wrap fragile products and air pillows to fill the void. However, we have good news in that we have re... read more »

Great Overall Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Have been purchasing all my computer parts from Mwave over the last couple years, and have consistently found them to be stress-free and convenient to buy & pickup from. Prices are also among the best you will find in this category. Will also be turning to them first for future computer needs.

1 of 127 pages

Hello, Your HTC Vive is available for a very good price. Does this guarantee 1 year HTC Warranty from the date of purchase? Thank you

EmmaRigGz asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi EmmaRigGz,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Yes the HTC Vive is sourced from the local Authorised Distributor so therefore comes with 12months local HTC warranty that can be processed directly with HTC or with Mwave.
Hope this clarifies.

PS. we currently have limited stock at the moment.

Hey, I was wondering with the general pick up shipping would i then pick it up from my post office box?

RyanGeezer asked on Aug 18, 2017

Hi Ryan
Select AustPost shipping to have it dropped off at the post office.
Startrack MAY drop it off at the post office or return to their depot for collection.
Regards

My options are only general pick up or nationwide delivery which costs 150 DOLLARS

Hi Ryan,
For shipping to be $150 it could mean that your order or item is fairly large. eg. a gaming chair

Hi I'm thinking about ordering a 'Dream PC custom computer system' if I do, do you guys build the computer or does it get delivered in parts? Thanks

Braiden asked on Jul 23, 2017

Hi Braiden,

If you go through the Dream PC configurator - https://www.mwave.com.au/cpc/dreampc then this will have the service fee for us to build and test the PC before we send to you.
or use LHS menu --> Mwave Custom PCs --> Custom Dream PC

If you only add items to the cart individually and check out then your order will be shipped out as parts / unbuilt.

Hope this clarifies.