mwaves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I buy all my computer items from mwaves they always have the products that I want and the service is always great

Sydney, NSW

Verified Customer

Excellent service, quick turn around, always willing to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have been purchasing items (mostly computer parts) from Mwave for several years now. The service has always been excellent. Items are dispatched fast for a quick delivery. I recently had an issue with a faulty part and their warranty process was pain free and had a replacement product within a week of dropping off the faulty one. Will continue to shop at Mwave for years to come.

good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

easy to find what I wanted and there was a good selection of wifi extenders available and the one I got does a good job.

it's a Christmas gift

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Was looking for a specific item so that search engine was sufficient so range of product and navigation not important.
The person will receive the product on Christmas day, so not able to talk satisfaction

Good arrangement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Had exactly the product I was looking for. Simple purchase system. Ended up being delivered 2 days earlier than I was expecting. Very happy with the service.

Verified Customer

I’m a frequent shopper at Mwave—great prices, consistent processing, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I buy big things (like document scanners) and little things (like cables) and medium-sized things (like keyboards) from Mwave every couple of months (sometimes more frequently). Their range is big (it’s pretty rare that they don’t have something I need or want in their catalog — and I have quite particular taste when it comes to accessories), they’re honest about how quickly items will ship, quick to follow up if things don’t go to plan, and flexible if you need something tweaked on an order. Also, their prices are hard to beat — even if you compare with international options. Highly recommended.

Excellent value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Very easy to navigate the store, well set out.
Great range of products available from varying sizes to different brands.
Product was of excellent quality.

The NO1 Web Site For PC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Mvave is the best PC Web page on the internet to navigate. I often go to the Mwave page just to look up items that i am interested in as it is so fast to find what your looking for. NO1

Great phone support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was looking to expedite my order so I could pick it up the next day. Jane on the support line did a great job of helping me make good component substitutions and ensured my order would be ready for me on time.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Best price ( unable to be matched by others) and excellent delivery - delivered in 3 days (shipped directly from Samsung warehouse)

Homebush West

• 1 comment

Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

YES still the best onstore at the local area. The only issue I can mention was the counter services. The Online Pickup services need more performance improve if possible. Now the counter services are mixed up with cash sales, so when the people come to online pickup services, they need to wait at least 5-10mins depending the hot rush hours of the cash sales; and spilt out the cash sales with Online pickup quote line is more priority. Once the online pickup get done, the counter servicer can go to help other counter at once. But online pickup we had paid the fees online, just pick the goods, so no need much times to bother the servicers. My opinion only!!

Competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Vast range of products, search and find prices and availability, click and collect.
While prices may not be the lowest you save on delivery charges by collecting from the warehouse, something other suppliers cannot offer. Products are good quality and in original sealed packs backed by manufacturer warranty. Extremely happy with the purchase

A star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Prompt delivery. Good prices that follow pricing trends. Shop worth a visit. They have some superb custom built PC's on display and they are all set up to be tried.

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Good place to buy for computer parts. Highly recommended. Stuffs are friendly and helpful. Love the special which offer onine

• 1 comment

Takes 8 days to process order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Says shipping with 24 hours once payment confirmed. Today is day 8 and still nothing is shipped. Customer service keep making up excuses. Will not buy again.

Comments

"shipped" on 4/12/18, 9 whooping days after ordering. Plus, as of today ie. 5 days after dispatch, tracked parcel CH103486434AU on Auspost.com, they have yet to receive the parcel.

....??

Mwave Australia Official

Hi Leo, The item for your order was listed as “in stock at supplier” so hence the initial timeframe to order in from our suppliers. There has also been slight processing and despatch delays during ... read more »

OLD TOONGABBIE

Private message

Great range, prices and shipping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I really like Mwave’s product range while not everything is held in stock, they drop ship quickly from suppliers in ~1-2days meaning you get a big selection. Prices are typically decent too with them being close to if not the cheapest on a number of items.

I only wish they would address three things, though these are minor.
1. Allow the mobile app the same rich filters that the regular desktop app has when browsing products. To work around this I just switch on “request desktop website” in my mobile browser.

2. While 1% credit card fees aren’t too bad, it’s still giving money to a bank/merchant that leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I would like Mwave to make the newer money transfer system like New Payments Platform(NPP) or new BPay Osko available as payment methods. That way it would be zero fee I imagine like the current Transfer/Bpay options but should get cleared within a few minutes so your order can be shipped, unlike the current days it takes for payments to clear forcing most to use credit cards.

3. Not really Mwaves fault. But the products that go into BackOrder or PreOrder or NotifyMe don’t really add value. They either need an ETA or they shouldn’t be shown in my opinion. Perhaps having a filter to hide them when shopping would be good as most people shopping want to buy now(not wait)

Customer First

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

All good - except when you get a faulty product. Big hassle and waiting period for returns. Should just write up a report and send the faulty product back to the manufacturer. Give customer a new one and tell them to cross their finger. It is so inconvenient waiting, then wasting more time driving in to pick up the new product after a couple of weeks.

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I recently built a gaming PC around a Micro ATX motherboard and I purchased the video card and a WiFi PCIE adapter from Mwave, without knowing that the video card will cover the next 2 available slots and there will be no room for the PCIE adapter.

So I wanted to return it, after all it was still unopened in its box.

The result? They wanted to charge me 20% restocking fee and the rest I would be getting back as store credit. Yes, a $55 card would turn into $34 useless store credit.

What a horrible joke of a company. It was an honest mistake, I literally had no idea the video card would be that thick and couldn't predict what would happen.

It's ok though, I'll just take the loss, sell the card onEbay for $25 but they lost more than one customer since I told everyone I know about my experience.

Just stay away, buy from ShoppingExpress, Umart or Amazon they know how to look after their customers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Sebastian, As per reply to your job ticket, we will need to receive the item back first to assess its condition prior to deciding on whether we can waive the restocking fee or not. If we do a... read more »

No credit card surcharge would be awesome.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

It was pretty quick from order to payment confirmation, and shipping. Shipping charge was "reasonable", and would've been nicer with no credit card surcharge.

cherrybrook

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Took 1 week to put in a graphics card....horrible slow service! Customer Service lacking!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Purchased a Graphics card elsewhere as it was much cheaper online elsewhere and decided to take to Mwave as they had built my custom pc the previous year without a hitch...long story short took my rx 580 to mwave on a Wednesday and was told by the sales guy it should be a few days as they are busy...fair enough...but he also said it will cost $70 to put the card in!!...thats a rip off...I was frustrated and just wanted it done so I'm like ok fine go ahead...on Friday their website updates to show status completed you can pick up..great...so on Monday I went to pickup and then was told their was a mistake and that the card still has not been installed...are you kidding me?!...not only has it been almost a week but they haven't even done it yet! I wasted my time and petrol driving their!! not only that the guy said they need to test it over night...thats what they've been saying since Wednesday! it will be done today and 24 hours of testing...testing?! for what?! at this stage I was quite irate and told off the guy...he promised it will be done by Tuesday...again another pointless day of waiting...Tuesday morning I call and ask one of the sales reps has my order been completed...he replies with it still hasn't been looked at please call back tomorrow and hopefully it will be done!! at this point I loose my cool and tell the guy listen here if this is not done by today I am coming into the store and taking my pc back and my card whether it is IN or NOT! and I want my refund! the guy then goes and talks to someone and says that he will get someone to do it today but it will need testing...I told the guy I don't want testing! just put the card in and be done with it! you costed me $70 and almost a week without my pc!
the best is not over yet! I receive a text message saying my pc is ready to be picked up! YES finally!
So I hurry over to MWAVE which is about 35 minute drive from my place...when I get there I give the sales staff my order number and his like ohhh..our system says that it's already been picked up!...what???!!! picked up by who and when!! I am like go get your manager this is not acceptable! He then goes to the back for like 5-10 minutes then says sorry we had a system issue your pc is ready...really! Incompetent bunch! Bad experience and never going back!

1 of 143 pages