X299 upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I was given the wrong motherboard in my order. Mwave promptly refunded my money after I returned it and I upgraded to the top tier Aorus X299 motherboard.
Prices are reasonable even though not a lot of high end stock is available at the warehouse. EK products come from EK in Slovenia, so waiting times can be a bit annoying.

I have Always shopped at Mwave for my computer needs and will do so in the future.

Tyria

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

In Sydney, I won’t go anywhere else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Everytime I have purchased products from MWave they have been packed exceptionally well and shipped out quickly. If the product isn’t in stock they will get it in. I’ve shopped both online and in store and have zero complaints about the way they run their business. Highly recommended.

Quick, easy and smooth transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Order was easy to out through, even without an account. And they even let me add VIP pick up and pay at the counter

Very slow service, Product performs as expected.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Almost 2 weeks to ship approximately 10 items I purchased from them, although they indicated that all products were in stock. Took forever to receive reply's from staff over inquires about my order status, overall very dissatisfying service on more than one occasion now. However once the products have arrived i have had little problems with them and have so far worked without any issue.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Hittler,
Apologies for the delay in your order.
Do you mind sharing your order number with me so I can review?
Patrick

Bad communication and follow up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Ordered 3TB Hard drive and USB3 cable on Sunday 4th Feb. They said order will be ready in 2 to 3 working days. No phone call or email from Mwave until Friday. So i called up and was told that they are waiting for USB3 cable from supplier. It would be good after-sales customer care if some one called on Wednesday or yesterday to advise the status. Order status on the website doesn't say anything at all. If i knew, I would have it bought it from other computer shops. Have to think about buying stuff from Mwave again next time.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Dan K, Could you please share your order number so I can review what caused the delay? Unfortunately, due to the large number of orders we have, we are unable to call every single order that has... read more »

Great products at very good prices and fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

There are always a wide range of products at very good prices. Plenty of options for pickup or postage. I've never been disappointed with any purchase from the Mwave crew.

Great company with gaming hardware support and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The VIP pickup service is a must if you want your items within the day. my pickup was ready within 20 mins.
The digital receipt is really great because you don't have to keep a mountain of papers and will definitely be easier for any warranty processing.
I personally think Mwave as a company hold the widest range of PC gaming hardware within Sydney. I ordered X34P predator on release, and found that only Mwave had a listing.

• 1 helpful vote

Reputable retailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I have bought a variety of products over the years from Mwave and while their prices have not always been the best their postage has always been reasonable or sometimes free if there was a promotion on. All the products that I have bought appear to be good quality, but when I have had a failure Mwave have always dealt with the return promptly and efficiently. Delivery times are quick in general, sometimes even next day.

Excellent service fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Very competitive pricing , Delivery charges we’re fair. I was very pleased with the speed of despatch and delivery.

The service was excellent , thank you Mwave

Excellent Computer Parts Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Very competative on prices and excellence in despatch and delivery.
I can not comment on refund, exchange and warranty as I have never had any problems in the 8 years I have been purchasing computer parts from mWave....I highly recommend this company.

Canberra

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Their prices have hiked up by 25% in the last few days.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I've been watching certain products around different suppliers. MWave increased the price of a particular model by $100 last week and then 3 days later have hiked it a further $300. Last week it said don't pay $1400 for this it's $1299... now it's $1678 .... they're exploiting stock shortages. Shop around!!! (needless to say).

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Donald, If you are specifically referring to GPU and RAM pricing then yes - there is a global shortage on these components at the moment(due to cryptomining) hence why manufacturers and suppli... read more »

Interestingly your pricing of $1678 dropped the same day as I mentioned it. It is now showing as $1399 again. You would think that a 'global shortage' would mean that it was in short stock everywhe... read more »

Mwave Australia Official

Thanks Donald. Our buying team negotiate and manage prices on a daily basis. When stock sells out, prices reflect/adjust automatically to the next available supplier or standard costs. Prices the... read more »

New Town, TAS

Usually top notch!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Usually a fantastic website to purchase from. On occasions they will state they have stock on hand but then there is a fairly long wait for dispatch and tracking details. But generally great to deal with, for personal and business purchase orders.

Easy, Inexpensive and Speedy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

The disk was the best price I could find on the net by a surprisingly large amount. It was easy to order and pay for the disk and it arrived well packaged in an equally surprisingly short time.

Very user friendly; prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

My thanks - highly recommended! Prices best around for my products; order dispatched overnight; T&Cs fine. Have on many occasions experienced same exceptional service from Mwave ...

Open over Xmas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Everyone was closed when my SSD died over Xmas and New Years they were open and delivered promptly Thanks a lot

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

The turnaround time on delivery of the order was exceptional, took only a couple of days and pricing was very competitive.

Easy ordering online, flawless pickup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Ordered online easily Fri late night. Got confirmation of order straight away. Saturday morning at 10am got the message I could pick up. Flawless pick up.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Waranty fix will take a month to fix

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Bought a $4000 custom mwave pc rig, psu burned after 3 months damaging my gpu, I have been waiting and I am still waiting for the warranty fix after 4 weeks, zero concern with customer needs, just another corporate entity with no concern for clients, first and last time I go to mwave for anything. RMA192081 Invoice IN00831313 I

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Gora, Apologies our warranty turnaround was not fast enough for you. We have assisted you as best we can - we had diagnosed a faulty PSU, replaced with new then only to find out that the GPU was... read more »

Feedback on cancelled order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

A week after ordering I was advised that
There was a delay in sending it to me....
A refund was processed but I felt that the
delay in advising me was unnecessary!!

One of the greats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

As someone who purchase a more than healthy amount of electronics for both review and personal use. My experience shopping with Mwave was a pleasure. From there easy checkout procedure to there reasonable shipping rates. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

1 of 131 pages

I am thinking of buying a some parts for my for my gaming pc and I am still not sure if it’s safe Pls can somebody answer my question thanks Anonymous

Anonymous asked on Feb 12, 2018

Hi,
If you need someone to check compatibility of your parts - please email techsupport@mwave.com.au or call us on 1300 727 446.
If you need re-assurance that it is safe to order from our website then you can call us on 1300 727 446

I have some mwave store credit. I can't really find mention of it in FAQ or the T&Cs. How do I use my store credit on a purchase? I see no option at checkout. Thanks.

Nemo Kanemo asked on Jan 12, 2018

Answer this

You use your MWave dollars at the check out. Store credits from product returns I haven't had to use.

Hi Nemo,
At the final page of checkout - the page where you click "PLACE ORDER", there is a field that will allow you to enter the Mwave Credit/Dollars that you would like to use to offset against the total of the cart.
Then click "Place Order"

Hi, I have an order which is processing, but I ordered it on the 4th of this month. There is one item (DeepCool Dukase V2 Windowed Mid-Tower Case - Black) on your website which says 1-3 days, I know it is not guranteed to have stock and anything may happen but on the website it is still available for purchase. How much longer will it take for my order to be ready and shipped? Thanks Sunny Order number: SO00912973

Sunny B asked on Jan 11, 2018

Answer this

Many things can affect the time between placing your order and delivery of your good.
The way you pay for your items. Bank transfer have to be verified usually 1 to 2 days.
When you place your order. Don't place an order Friday evening expecting delivery Monday,
Where you live Metro, rural or interstate.
What method you choose for delivery and what your willing to pay for for that delivery.
Size of the item can play a part in the time of delivery.
Then once it has left Mwave your in the hands of the courier. Australia Post can be a bit hit and miss.
Never paid priority post for delivery so can't comment on that.
To cut to the chase most of my orders have take between 7 to 10 day to arrive.
I live in rural Victoria, Mwave in New South Wales if that gives you anything to go by.

Hi Sunny,
It seems the suppliers have sold out and there is a delay until the next shipment arrives.
All other items on your order are ready to despatch.
It seems you have modified your order to a case we have available in stock.
Apologies for this and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Patrick