Fast, easy, highly competitive pricing, excellent value for quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The selection and ordering process is very easy, fast and excellent quality hardware. Have purchased a similar product from MWave and an alternative source the the Mwave product is still going strong. Pricing at MWave continues to be better than elsewhere.

a bit dissapointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

i bought a reverse camera car kit , first one to arrive was faulty, after many emails and phone calls we got it sorted, its now fitted , would i reverse into my shed using this reverse camera ... NO WAY... but i can check that our dog is not behind the car, when it turns on in reverse ,it works twice out of 5 times engaging reverse , i should have bought a $24.00 one off wish

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Simon
If the product does not work as intended then please return for a refund due to it being faulty.
You may then choose to purchase something else that may be more suitable.
Patrick

Best price in town

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Fantastic monitor, great price, really cool.showroom in Lidcombe. Great range of products, will definwtly buy from ypu guys again. Keep it up!

Verified Customer

Amazing quick and easy and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

The pieces are the best I have looked everywhere and they have the best. The store is a bit out the way but the staff are so nice and helpful. When I go to get something it’s a in and out cind of thing no sewing around they they already have it prepared for me to sign and leave. That and the quality of the items are amazing always brand new with no sketches of the box which is nice because I like to still have and show off the box. The web site as well is easy to understand and navigate.

Audioengine B1 fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The price was good and delivery was quite reasonable. And I didn't need to worry about exchange or refund because the got it right

Top quality known brand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Very quick dispatch and delivery. Great price on a top quality product. I've purchased from Mwave in the past and always found them to be excellent.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Terrible pickup service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Ordered online for pickup. Rang said it would take 24hours to process. But if I paid $10 I could have in within 1 hour. But if I walked in off the street and paid in store I could get it there and then. What a stupid policy and one that doesn’t make sense.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Shane, It does take the warehouse some time to process all online orders ie pick, scan and allocate stock due to the large volume of orders we receive daily - hence the "within 24hrs" processin... read more »

Fast and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Prices were similar to other online gaming retailers but from previous experience chose mwave for their fast dispatch and delivery service. Also I cannot fault mwave's exchange, refund and warranty process.

Mwave are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

very competitive.
about a week
yes. very satisfied.
mwave are a great shop. i am always very happy with their service.

Fast and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I bought a mouse online and I had it delievered in my hands the 2nd day
Very fast and reliable service.

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

your price was great, the product is just what i wanted and very competitive with other online retailers

Verified Customer

Great service once again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Pricing was competitive with other sites. Despatch and delivery (to central QLD) was faster than I expected.
I have used MWave for a number of years now, and have never had a problem.

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Lightening fast delivery and fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Prices were similar to other online gaming retailers, however they offered a free courier delivery (when I purchased) and beat out the others by miles. I had ordered 2 chairs from UMART and was still waiting for them to be arrive (despite several days of them telling me it was on its way to the store). Eventually I got sick of waiting and decided to orde the same 2 chairs from MWAVE. I paid online Wednesday morning, because I hadn't purchased form them before I had to send them a screen shot of my purchase to prove it was me (not an issue at all) then I got a confirmation email. I rung them to make sure the email reached them. They activated my order asap and told me they would forward my order to the supplier as it was a bulky/heavy item it would be sent directly to me. I then got an email this morning (1 day later) telling me the supplier received my order and they be in touch when it had been sent for delivery - this was at 8:43am... I was sitting at my desk at home when I heard a knock on the door at midday and there was the Courier with my 2 chairs. Unbelievably fast shipping, I hadn't even received the tracking number and the courier was already knocking at my door. I can't recommend MWAVE enough. Fantastic customer service, lighting fast shipping. 5 Stars!!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

A good easy to use website with fast shipping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Product was well priced but not as competitive as some other sites.
The additional "banking fee" when paying is unreasonable (10%).
Shipping was very quick and the product was well packaged.

quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Great pricing and super fast delivery have used this company over many years and never had an issue will continue using, never had to do a return

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Well designed web site, easy to find stuff you need. Very competitive price. Customer service is great, not only quick deliver the goods, also help to fix some account issues which I never aware of.

Great product range, reliable service. Top Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Prompt delivery, responsive customer service, fair price, multiple payment options... Long time customer and i keep coming back. Keep on the great work Mwave.

Mr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Have made a few transactions with mWave recently, and all have gone smoothly. With the limited, and often overpriced/placeholder selection currently available "elsewhere's" AU site, they have kinda become my go-to local vendor. Prices are good, competitive, and reduce the time and hassle spent pricing.

Kind of a minor thing, but it may bother some, they manually process ALL orders. This results in up to 24hr turnaround on placing the order, to the time it leaves on the courier. I bought their VIP membership, since it chunked a bunch off delivery, and effectively became nearly free on a large order. Even this "digital purchase" needed to be processed, so was not activated until the next day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Mwave is great - website is easy to find parts, prices are competitive and they dispatched my order quickly.
Only problem was shipping of my order with StarTrack which was absolutely terrible - StarTacks mishandling of my order added an extra week to get my order in 2 separate piickups (maybe MWave should look at changing shipping providers!)

Great service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

MWave had the best price for this item. It arrived 2 days after payment and in perfect condition. Thanks MWave!

1 of 137 pages