5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Delivery time was lightning fast, shopping experience could not be more simple..Price very competitive would not hesitate to use Mwave again.

Worst experience/Don't build your comp here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Absolute worst to deal with. Came back three times on different occasions upon purchase of a $3500 pc to be built.
Kept getting artifacts with high end g-card. Made me bring my own computer to show them what was wrong just so that they can acknowledge that yes their build inst up to scratch and a 10 year old PC is out performing a newly built desktop PC with all high end specs. i.e gtx 1080, i7, asus rog strix etc...

Drove 20 min on 3 separate occasions, brought down my own PC from home as well as leaving the initial build of theirs there for 3 nights for testing. Got given back, still faulty despite showing them what the problem was.

Absolute rubbish to deal with. Got a refund in the end but wasted so much time and they didn't give me the boxes for all the new parts purchased. Dodgy as hell would not recommend at all. Can't believe they made me bring my own PC from home just to see what i was talking about.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Sam,
Apologies for your recent experience.
Do you have your job ticket number or sales order number so I can review what has happened with your warranty return.
Regards

Prompt efficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing provided by MWave, after having had a very poor experience with another Australian online retailer. Order was dispatched on the day of order for a product which was only released in Australia this month.

Super fast and perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Good buy and price. Fast delivery in under a week i believe. Safe packaging and everything was in perfect condition.

Verified Customer

Range, Price, Fast delivery!! Mwave is my go-to supplier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

While not THE cheapest, they are pretty close and the only places where I MIGHT get lower prices left me less than secure that my product would arrive in tact, if at all. Mwave has always delivered quality goods, in short time and with excellent support - and they nearly always have want I want in stock - a bit of a rarity from Australian suppliers.

Good Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Good overall experience. Ordered a GTX 1050 Ti with the delivery option of before 9:30pm. Card arrived at 7:30pm.. The live chat feature is also a great!

Good as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have been dealing with Mwave Australia for many years now and have always found their service and their approach to business very satisfactory.

If you are looking for a quick supply of some IT TECH don't bother

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

The shops prices were pretty competitive. Their communications were poor and the goods took 2 plus weeks to arrive. They held back shipping a 300 dollar monitor as they didn't have a 20 dollar cable but neglected to inform us.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Dave
Do you have an order number so I could review what occurred with your order?

Very Happy with my Tablet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Mwaves price was great, If it wasn't I wouldn't purchased it from them, Once I placed my order my tablet arrived at my home very quickly and I don't live in a city. I have been a customer for a few years and I am very pleased with the service they provide, Including customer care if you need to return an Item for warranty, I would highly recommend Mwave.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Process and service was excelllent as always. Have used Mwave several times in the past and service has always been great.

best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

i was amazed how fast my order was processed and delivered, basically the next day, by far the best service i have had

Swift delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Received in good order and time and working as expected. Would not hesitate to use this service again. Many thanks

Let down by AUS POST

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Unfortunately, Australia Post has let us down. The package still hasn't arrived, even though its been bouncing around VIC depos since last Thursday - almost a week.

Otherwise, it was a fine interaction with Mwave

Penannt Hills

• 1 comment
Private message

Poor experience, would not purchase again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I've purchased a custom PC in Dec 16, paying extra for additional testing and shipping protection hoping my system would arrive fault free.
PC arrived and did not work properly. Took me an hour to realise one of the ram sticks was dodgy. So much for all the testing I have paid for.
4 months later, more issues with the PC. Will not be buying from them again.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear JBo What we test at the time of building is if there are any signs of parts that could be faulty or produce signs of an upcoming fault that we could replace immediately for you. However as is... read more »

Clearly I must just be unlucky that after extended testing (which I paid for) for 48hrs my Ram didn't work on arrival...

Mwave Australia Official

Unfortunately, at times this does occur. however this would have been a simple one for us to remedy as we would have replaced the RAM sticks with new. For your recent problems, please submit a war... read more »

Quick shipper, excellent item at reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Quick shipment and items as described, will shop here again. Best value price.

Not a fan of the bank charge on the invoice on checkout.

Great Service and Good Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Ordered an LEDWare pedestal LED lamp at what I considered a reasonable price and had it shipped via Express delivery. Item arrived in super quick time and was undamaged. The LED light is a very flexible unit in terms of light positioning ability and quality of light. Would recommend to anyone who is fussy with their requirements. I will buy from MWave again with no hesitation.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I have just had an order canceled by you guys even though you have it in stock. I bought a 27'' monitor thinking, I was lucky to get a good deal on a model you guys just needed to get rid off.

I had a chat with a sales person, who said that even though you have taken my money, you will not honor my purchase. I still, however, need to wait a few days to get my money back???

I think that is a very poor way to treat customers. Not even a discount on other monitors to make up for it was on the table. So now I am left without money on my account until you refund me and the monitor I thought I bought, I will not get.

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Jonas
Do you have an order number so I can review what occurred with your order?
Patrick

I bought a monitor, which was canceled due to a pricing error on your part. That can happen, however, you guys offering a nonsense $25 in compensation is just ridiculous. If you guys had gone, we a... read more »

Mwave Australia Official

Dear Jonas, Unfortunately we do not make the large margins the major retailers make (30%+) as our prices are set much lower than RRP hence why the 20% discount would put this way below our cost. ... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

deeply regret using this service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

didnt have the item i ordered in stock, up sold me another $35 for essentially the same product and offered nothing for lost time, money and hassle. Will never use again

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear Sam
Do you have an order number so I can review what occurred with your order?

Maroochydore

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Micro SD Card faulty & response

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Bought an ADATA Micro SD Card that became faulty after a couple of months. Returned it to Mwave (overnight with tracking & insurance at my expense) using their online return procedure. Was acknowledged that they received SD Card. However over a month passed with no response. I had to message them to enquire status update. Mwave advised that the product was no longer available & would place a credit on my account. no mention of a refund. I placed an order for a replacement product, however, i pointed out that if the replacement was forthcoming, I would have received with free shipping. Mwave advised if I placed an order, that they would credit the shipping as well. However, i had to continually follow up over 3 days to ensure that a credit was applied to my Credit Card. So, short story, make sure you ask & follow up on what you are entitled to under consumer law. Feedback from Mwave advised they only have a small returns team and struggle to keep up, especially with online returns messaging. The onus will be on you (the customer) to keep following up

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Dear idprint,
Apologies for your recent experience at Mwave.
Do you have an order number so I can review what occurred with your return?

Ticket #167670 - Faulty Product

Mwave Australia Official

Hi idprint, The team had processed your refund request the following day you submitted your replacement order and requested a refund - the team and had this submitted to the Finance team to process... read more »

Good service in the face of difficulties (on my part)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Generally a good experience and I will shop with Mwave again. They dealt well with me ordering the wrong part. I was able to cancel and re-order with minimal fuss. Their chat support system worked very well.
Delivery was also very good, came within three days despite one part being on backorder. The parts came with a tracking code and all of that worked so I knew when the parts would be arriving. The courier delivered to the door, and the parts were very well packed.

1 of 123 pages

Hello, Your HTC Vive is available for a very good price. Does this guarantee 1 year HTC Warranty from the date of purchase? Thank you

EmmaRigGz asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi EmmaRigGz,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Yes the HTC Vive is sourced from the local Authorised Distributor so therefore comes with 12months local HTC warranty that can be processed directly with HTC or with Mwave.
Hope this clarifies.

PS. we currently have limited stock at the moment.

Hey, I was wondering with the general pick up shipping would i then pick it up from my post office box?

RyanGeezer asked on Aug 18, 2017

Hi Ryan
Select AustPost shipping to have it dropped off at the post office.
Startrack MAY drop it off at the post office or return to their depot for collection.
Regards

My options are only general pick up or nationwide delivery which costs 150 DOLLARS

Hi Ryan,
For shipping to be $150 it could mean that your order or item is fairly large. eg. a gaming chair

Hi I'm thinking about ordering a 'Dream PC custom computer system' if I do, do you guys build the computer or does it get delivered in parts? Thanks

Braiden asked on Jul 23, 2017

Hi Braiden,

If you go through the Dream PC configurator - https://www.mwave.com.au/cpc/dreampc then this will have the service fee for us to build and test the PC before we send to you.
or use LHS menu --> Mwave Custom PCs --> Custom Dream PC

If you only add items to the cart individually and check out then your order will be shipped out as parts / unbuilt.

Hope this clarifies.