Verified Customer

Best thing I have brought yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Did all my research found you guys had the best price order and picked up in less than 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Delivery time was lightning fast, shopping experience could not be more simple..Price very competitive would not hesitate to use Mwave again.

Super fast and perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Good buy and price. Fast delivery in under a week i believe. Safe packaging and everything was in perfect condition.

Verified Customer

Range, Price, Fast delivery!! Mwave is my go-to supplier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

While not THE cheapest, they are pretty close and the only places where I MIGHT get lower prices left me less than secure that my product would arrive in tact, if at all. Mwave has always delivered quality goods, in short time and with excellent support - and they nearly always have want I want in stock - a bit of a rarity from Australian suppliers.

Good Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Good overall experience. Ordered a GTX 1050 Ti with the delivery option of before 9:30pm. Card arrived at 7:30pm.. The live chat feature is also a great!

Good as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have been dealing with Mwave Australia for many years now and have always found their service and their approach to business very satisfactory.

Very Happy with my Tablet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Mwaves price was great, If it wasn't I wouldn't purchased it from them, Once I placed my order my tablet arrived at my home very quickly and I don't live in a city. I have been a customer for a few years and I am very pleased with the service they provide, Including customer care if you need to return an Item for warranty, I would highly recommend Mwave.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Process and service was excelllent as always. Have used Mwave several times in the past and service has always been great.

best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

i was amazed how fast my order was processed and delivered, basically the next day, by far the best service i have had

Quick shipper, excellent item at reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Quick shipment and items as described, will shop here again. Best value price.

Not a fan of the bank charge on the invoice on checkout.

Great Service and Good Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Ordered an LEDWare pedestal LED lamp at what I considered a reasonable price and had it shipped via Express delivery. Item arrived in super quick time and was undamaged. The LED light is a very flexible unit in terms of light positioning ability and quality of light. Would recommend to anyone who is fussy with their requirements. I will buy from MWave again with no hesitation.

Brilliant, love your work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with your service. Everything came very quickly and was all in perfect condition. Everything came in 3 business day, which was perfect timing.

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Pricing was as good as anywhere else. I placed the order on a Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived Wednesday. It was well packed and I had no issues with it.

Flawless communication and very helpful staff on call

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I have been using Mwave Australia as my major online store for almost a decade. No dramas at all. Thanks for keeping a happy customer for this long.

For this time, I added an item by calling customer service after I made order. Flawless communication and very helpful staff on call!

Keep going Mwave!

outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I bought some drives from a competitor (Wharehouse1) who messed me around for 10 days before admitting they didn't have stock & couldn't deliver. three weeks on, I'm still trying to get a refund. I ordered from Mwave, at a higher price but I had the goods in four days without any hassles. Lesson learnt.

Looks great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Best price ordered and received within 5 days. I cant rate the product itself because I haven't used it yet.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Easy to use web site and ordering system.
Delivery was very quick.
I am very happy with the service I received.

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

fist time buying a higher price custom PC and the experience was great, exactly matched what i was looking for, the tracking service was great and i was always aware of the progress of my order.

great company would definitely deal again

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

best prices compare to other shops combine with fast shippping and combine with a good reputation. best place to buy.

Speedy,easy and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

The prices were in most cases below store and internet store prices and the others were way below. We made an order on thursday morn and it was dispatched friday and delivered monday morn; absolutely fantastic and very easy.

1 of 90 pages

Hello, Your HTC Vive is available for a very good price. Does this guarantee 1 year HTC Warranty from the date of purchase? Thank you

EmmaRigGz asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi EmmaRigGz,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Yes the HTC Vive is sourced from the local Authorised Distributor so therefore comes with 12months local HTC warranty that can be processed directly with HTC or with Mwave.
Hope this clarifies.

PS. we currently have limited stock at the moment.

Hey, I was wondering with the general pick up shipping would i then pick it up from my post office box?

RyanGeezer asked on Aug 18, 2017

Hi Ryan
Select AustPost shipping to have it dropped off at the post office.
Startrack MAY drop it off at the post office or return to their depot for collection.
Regards

My options are only general pick up or nationwide delivery which costs 150 DOLLARS

Hi Ryan,
For shipping to be $150 it could mean that your order or item is fairly large. eg. a gaming chair

Hi I'm thinking about ordering a 'Dream PC custom computer system' if I do, do you guys build the computer or does it get delivered in parts? Thanks

Braiden asked on Jul 23, 2017

Hi Braiden,

If you go through the Dream PC configurator - https://www.mwave.com.au/cpc/dreampc then this will have the service fee for us to build and test the PC before we send to you.
or use LHS menu --> Mwave Custom PCs --> Custom Dream PC

If you only add items to the cart individually and check out then your order will be shipped out as parts / unbuilt.

Hope this clarifies.