Never a bad experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Mwave has always been reliable, well priced, and their support team is a dream! Always quick to respond with plenty of info to provide about your order and where its at :)

Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I wanted to order a pc on there website however the deal was about to end and if that happends i wouldn't be able to afford it. I contacted support and they extended it for another 4 days!

Highly reccomended.

great service, prices and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I used to buy IT stuff for work from these guys and never had any issues with supply or returns. So when it came time to get something for myself I added Mwave to my list of places to shop. Their price was better than most, their pre sales chat service was very helpful, and it was a painless and great experience.

Broken Samsung 32" curved monitor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We purchased a 32” Samsung Curved screen and loved it so much. I purchased another for my wife but it arrived broken. We sentbit back but it got damaged on the return post. Mwave replaced it even thought Samsung would not cover waranty for them. Took some time back and forth but Mwave realy did come through in the end.

Verified Customer

Best technical service experience in years. Legit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Sent back the motherboard for a diagnostic. Free express shipping. Nothing was wrong with it, the technical engineer texted me personally and with extremely fast response times. Despite nothing being wrong there was no fee. Free express shipping back.

Texted a few weeks later and said I had some parts not sent back/missing. He sent me the requested parts AND like 20 other items including free merchandise. With free express shipping also.

If every single company had this good of service the world would be a better place to live.

Fantastic store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

the store was very professional to deal with and a wide variety of stock to suit all of my needs. I have purchased from here multiple times and will continue to do so.

Genuine Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I purchased a computer two months ago and rang to see if I could upgrade my power supply and Graphics Card. I was so appreciative that the Customer Service Officer advised me to stay with what I have. He did not try to up sell me like so many other places would have, instead advised me to stay with what I have and wait for the next Gen to come out. So refreshing a company that still looks after their customers even at the cost of a sale! Well done MWave

Taree

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Best service and very competitive pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

They went above and beyond to help make sure I was getting the right parts at the best prices for a new system build. Everything I needed was in stock, I put the order through on a Saturday and received my goods on Tuesday Can't beat that!

Comments

I wrote my review straight from Mwave's site. I thought it was a review for Mwave only, not a completely different website. The negative posts here, which have already been attended to by an Mwave ... read more »

Terrific service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I've been waiting for quite some time for the opportunity to purchase a new GTX 1070 card at a price I could afford. As a result of receiving the mWave Daily Newsletter, I couldn't help but notice a terrific offer for the exact same card at a wonderful price.

So ordered and paid for it on Friday evening, then the card was delivered first thing the following Tuesday morning. Considering we live in a rural/regional area of QLD, this to me was excellent service beyond par.

Thank you very much mWave... 8-)

Mal.

Verified Customer

Always great to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

MWave always seem to have the best price (or close) and good stock leveles. I had to switch from normal mail to courier after ordering this product (Micro SD cards) and it was no problem doing it through live chat.

Coffs

• 1 question
  • 3 answers

Verified Customer

First class after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Got onto mwave's website to order everything i needed for a nice gaming rig.

Everything was so easy, shipping overnight once all stock was allocated, verification on credit card for first time use of card is nice system to ensure piece of mind.

All parts came well packed in and in good order,

Ran into trouble once i had everything together, thought i had a faulty motherboard or cpu so got online submitted a ticket, mwave were quick to respond with details to return,
same day there received parts they contacted me with details etc. motherboard had 2 bent pins (my fault) and i order the wrong cpu to suit that motherboard.
Fixed the board in house and just charged a restocking fee for cpu of 10% and swapped me to the correct one.
I have nothing but praise for how well there staff have handled my matter. Got me sorted very quickly with no fuss.
Thumbs up to the team at mwave and i will definitely be recommending Mwave to anyone that wants peice of mind after they purchase computer parts.
thumbs up guys :)

Great Shop, Fast and Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I bought my new PC parts from here approximately a week ago, and the parts arrived extremely fast.

In the checkout, I forgot to apply a coupon code for a free shirt and key-ring, so I emailed them, and within two days, the coupon had been added to my order. The PC is currently on my desk, the key-ring is connected to my key-chain, and the shirt is in my wardrobe.

Great shop, would definitely reccomend

Sticked to their end of the bargain; Rendered quality service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I bought this 10TB WD Gold HDD for my backups. When NAS was data-scrubbing during some nights it created the funny lose baring like sound. I have two of these HDDs, so I compared and isolated which one produce the noise and send to MWave. It took some time for me to be certain of which hard disk, and when it happens, and during which process, frequency etc. Just to be sure I don't waste my time or MWave's. I found the staff was quite prompt, patient and helpful in every occasion. Hence a five star rating.

Fast and very competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Very fast delivery and competitive pricing. It arrived by tuesday ordered friday was a country delivery thanks for good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Great service as usual, delivery is fast, store has huge range of items and the support staff are very helpful.

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Great service and was able to find everything I was looking for. Really liked the cpu and motherboard bundle packages offered

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Everything I have bought from Mwave has been delivered promptly and the price is more often than not cheaper than anywhere else.

Easy purchase and easy return!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Excellent service!
Prices were excellent when I bought few years ago. The motherboard died after two years. I never thought Mwave would help - let alone - do it for free.

Dropped the ‘entire’ PC at Mwave. They dissembled it, sent the mobo to manufacturer and reassembled with a repaired one.

Excellent service! Truly out of the way!

Value for money and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Great value for money, great price.
Quick delivery. This is my second purchase for the same product because it is so good!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mwave is the bomb.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

You guys have competitive prices, you don't lie about what is in stock/what isn't so your customers don't pay for an order, then need to jump through 20hoops to get a refund. Shipping is always fast and reliable 10/10 will continue to shop with you guys.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 103 pages

How long does a delivery take to arrive to Lidcombe via eparcel or Auspost?

Richie asked on Nov 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Richie,
In theory it should only take a day or two to be delivered to Lidcombe from our warehouse in Lidcombe, however in some cases we have seen eParcel deliveries take 3 or more days to delivered to Sydney metro.
If you can pick up then that would be quicker if you are local.
Patrick

How can you test a custom built PC if you choose to not include the windows 10 usb drive? I'm saving for a new PC :)

Eric Lu asked on Oct 06, 2018

Can I place an order with cash in store and pick it up later? I intend to buy an MSI GV62 8RC but I cannot order online, and checking if the laptop is in stock every day is less than ideal. If there is a way to recieve email notifications when a product is back in stock at Lidcombe I’d like to know.

Mike Peabody asked on Sep 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mike,

If the item is listed as "Notify Me" then unfortunately we cannot take any orders for the laptop as neither supplier nor Mwave have in stock at the moment.
You can click on the Notify Button and leave your email so as soon as the item is available at either our supplier or Mwave, you will be notified via email - the stock status should then change to 'In Stock at Supplier" or "In Stock at Mwave".

We do take cash payment for orders over the counter and then have the item ordered in - an Mwave customer account will need to be setup for this.(the above still applies though)

Patrick