Fantastic service and flexability!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Their prices are very competitive and they have most parts in stock ready to go.
They are also very flexible when it comes to parts ordered that are not in stock, they were more than happy to change my order and refund me the difference..that's great service.

EXCELLENT Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Excellent Item, Great service. From the day of dispatch to the day of delivery was one day. My order was delayed for a short time due to low stocks (not a problem) however communication and update emails were excellent. Price was considerably less than any other stockist.

Great store, love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic store for PC products. Best price and very fast delivery. I highly recommend this online store. I will be back to purchase more once new equipment will be required.

West Hoxton

• 7 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Been great for many years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Been very happy with mwave for many years now. I've returned a product once to them and they replaced it without hesitation. Great help when I have needed to ask a few questions and positive experience from buying to the delivery. Thanks for great service guys!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Lowest Price on Line, Great Service and Very Fast Delivery to Regional New South Wales in 1 Day by Courier.

Great product and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Very happy with Mwave Australia. Competitive price, SSD performed as described and was delivered within two days. I will definitely purchase again from Mwave.

Good product, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Bought a new gaming chair with the VIP express pickup to collect the next day. Very happy with the product and price. Pickup was fairly smoothing although I feel the queuing experience could be better. There was a line of roughly 10 customers and one staff member serving. Could have been faster with more staff.

Verified Customer

This an excellent product and true value for money - I really should have invested in one of these y

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Not only a competitive price but it was in stock. I ordered it on a Sunday and it was delivered on the Tuesday

Shepparton

Private message

An excellent quality TV at an impressively low price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

My shopping experience with Mwave Australia was most pleasing.The pricing of this TV was exceptional I thought, I had originally opted for the 50" model but on seeing the price of the larger model decided that was the better choice.The TV arrived promptly and the processing of my order was efficient and professional.The TV has been easy to set up and I have found the manual I downloaded to be most helpful and written in a very informative style.I have several other Philips TV/monitors and have been most satisfied with the build quality and definition their products have.

Great Service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Once again thanks for the prompt service and delivery as well as keen pricing on the Noctua Cooler and the Blu-Ray drives

Great products and quick delivery. Prices good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Pricing was good. Delivery was amazingly fast - arrived well before I expected it. Well packaged so no damage. They have a good range of products and options. Looked around for better deals, but kept coming back here.

Just great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Ordered at 7.30 am was here before 11 am just great service price was the same as all others i looked at .
Thanks Guys

Verified Customer

Excellent product and easy to setup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Ubiquiti products are getting better all the time . These long range AC AP's are giving excellent coverage and throughout and are an absolute breeze to setup.

Quality Service and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Mwave seemed to be the best option for me in terms of prices and availability for both items I wanted (XXL mouse pad and cheap 144hz monitor) - the processing of funds was quick and the item was shipped the very next day. It only took 1 business day to receive both of my products!

The products came unharmed and in perfect condition. I'm very happy with the service here, and will shop again.

Sydney, Australia

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Such a quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Purchased an SSD and apart from a very competitive price, it was the delivery that was most impressive. I wish every company in Australia could deliver like this.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

The order was processed very quickly and I managed to pick it up just next day.
The price was relatively low compared to others

Very helpful, quick and what I wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Mwave's prices were competitive with other online suppliers, even with one which provided only model and price with no additional information.
Staff were helpful when I wanted to add an item to the online order, and advised me up front that the additional product had to come from the supplier.
Delivery was timely and accurate. And the parts ordered worked when fitted.

good product good price shipped fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

as per the title and here is some more text to make up the rest of the twenty words so there.

Amazing customer service, could not ask for better staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Purchased yesterday all the kit to build a new gaming pc. Customer service from Nathan was informative and honest, excellent attitude towards the job. Upon coming home and assembling all the parts, only to have it not work on me. A quick visit back to the store, again being served by Nathan, quickly pointed out the issue and fixed it promptly. The service experience was pleasant and professional. Good pricing and employees like Nathan are the sole reasons why I continue to rely on Mwave as my #1 source of computer parts

Keyboard Mat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

The product is excellent and very useful. The delivery was quick and reliable. Thank you for your support and I would urge others to use your website

1 of 99 pages

Why does MWAVE only allow entries to competitions on Facebook . What,s wrong with email entries. I like my privacy

Martin Mc Donnell asked on May 21, 2018

where can you pick up from?

Gavin H asked on Apr 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Gavin,
We only have one pick up location at that is the same address as on our website and google.

Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Ave
LIDCOMBE NSW 2141

I picked up from Lidcombe.
It's easy to get to and there is plenty of parking in the area :-)

Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Avenue
(off Bachell Ave)
Lidcombe, NSW 2141, Australi

Hello Mwave, I've ordered Asus ROG GL553VD but hasn't received anything from Mwave. But the problem is I already sent the verification email to you through verify@mwave.com.au 3 times and it was my first time to buy electronics from you guys, I used Mastercard and my money not in there anymore. afterwards, i don't know what to do because no further information after i sent requirement i need to finish the first verification. My order number : SO00954658, any help?

Rama HM asked on Mar 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rama,
I have had the verification team check their mailboxes for your email.
Unfortunately, it seems that your emails have ended up in their spam/junk folder and was inadvertently missed.
This will be dealt with as a priority.
Apologies for the delay and inconvenience.
Patrick

Please verified my confirmation straight away because I've been waiting since last week. otherwise, thanks for informing me this because of I really upset even I know it was easter before but I appreciated your team works. and sorry for spamming because my first email doesn't have any attachment to it.

Verified and despatched today 4/4/18.
Delivery could be late this week or early next week with AustPost to your PO Box..
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

See all 61 questions about Mwave Australia