Easy and fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Best price and shipping costs, easy to order and very fast shipping. Was delivered next day in Sydney. Would definitely recommend.

Parramatta

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I purchased cctv unit from them and after 11 months it started giving me some trouble. I took it back and these guys gave me a refund. I am frozen still !!!!!! I am confident with this company now and for me to return and buy anything else

Good Price and Order handling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Quick order process and picking up option is convenient. Mwave always is a first line choice to shop from by the pricing, comprehensive collections and online shopping experience

Customer Service Is Incredible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

After dramas involving order shipment, I believe it was Nathan on the phone fixed everything up quickly and provided excellent assistance. 11/10!

Really fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Product and delivery are excellent. Cheapest price from the competitors. However, I dislike that I have to write a minimum of twenty words... Customers should not be required to do this. We are doing a review because we like to. Not even rewarded for my efforts.

This just what i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

The item selected was competitively priced, my order was dispatched the next day and I received it the same day, the product was easy to install and worked to expectations

Great Overall Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Have been purchasing all my computer parts from Mwave over the last couple years, and have consistently found them to be stress-free and convenient to buy & pickup from. Prices are also among the best you will find in this category. Will also be turning to them first for future computer needs.

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I could hardly believe the speed of delivery especially to a rural area. The package had excellent tracking and was well protected.

great efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I found the whole experience to be trouble free. I will be coming back in the near future for more.

5 stars so happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Order and Received items in 2 days to Perth was so happy with the price and speed! Will recommend to anyone buying computer parts.

Great Online IT Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Website is great and easy to browse/ find a product. Very efficiently handled and good comms throughout the order process. Order available in good time for collection. Credit card surcharge at the back end of the order is irritating and should be removed

Best I've had on line shopping yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

The service from MWAVE was the best I think I have ever received from buying on line. Very fast, good communications Thank you.
Price was competitive

Verified Customer

Easiest place to shop for tech gear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Prices are alway good and the website is easy to navigate. Phone or web chat support is readily available and shipping rates are good. It also seems like Mwave must keep a large range of stock on hand as there's rarely a shipping delay.

Verified Customer

Great experience - super fast shipping - great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Great experience - super fast shipping - great product! I was very surprised at the great shopping expereience and I will be back again.

Fastest shipping EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Super fast super easy checkout system
Great pricing, really really fast dispatchment for shipping! Came next day from Sydney to WA!

Great service & speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Great service & speedy delivery
competitive prices, very happy
Easy to follow web page, good communication
Would recommend to every one

Kiss your online buying worries goodbye!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Amazing service and turn around times. Competitive pricing and comprehensive online store. Highly recommended. Make sure to check these guys out!

Good delivery time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Ordered A GTX1080 Wednesday morning and received it Friday morning, Really good delivery time across state.
Word Limit is Done.

Easy and fast transaction!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

MWave offered the best price for the item, and delivery happened in less than 3 days (dispatched in 1 day).

we did no buy this time. we wanted to know the postage. we will be placing a large order soon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

maybe a way to estimate postage would be good postage can be very expensive for some items as we found last time

Comments
Mwave Australia Official

Hi Kitty, Each product page has a Shipping Tab(next to Overview) - in here you can enter your postcode and shipping costs will be displayed. If you have multiple items, then add them all to your c... read more »

1 of 92 pages

Hello, Your HTC Vive is available for a very good price. Does this guarantee 1 year HTC Warranty from the date of purchase? Thank you

EmmaRigGz asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi EmmaRigGz,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Yes the HTC Vive is sourced from the local Authorised Distributor so therefore comes with 12months local HTC warranty that can be processed directly with HTC or with Mwave.
Hope this clarifies.

PS. we currently have limited stock at the moment.

Hey, I was wondering with the general pick up shipping would i then pick it up from my post office box?

RyanGeezer asked on Aug 18, 2017

Hi Ryan
Select AustPost shipping to have it dropped off at the post office.
Startrack MAY drop it off at the post office or return to their depot for collection.
Regards

My options are only general pick up or nationwide delivery which costs 150 DOLLARS

Hi Ryan,
For shipping to be $150 it could mean that your order or item is fairly large. eg. a gaming chair

Hi I'm thinking about ordering a 'Dream PC custom computer system' if I do, do you guys build the computer or does it get delivered in parts? Thanks

Braiden asked on Jul 23, 2017

Hi Braiden,

If you go through the Dream PC configurator - https://www.mwave.com.au/cpc/dreampc then this will have the service fee for us to build and test the PC before we send to you.
or use LHS menu --> Mwave Custom PCs --> Custom Dream PC

If you only add items to the cart individually and check out then your order will be shipped out as parts / unbuilt.

Hope this clarifies.