Great service and good delivery time!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Ive tried some other websites and this is my favorite website to purchase my computer gear and they're great on delivery and customer service!

You rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I had a good experience when I pick up my items. The person.who served me was friendly curtious and very good at his job. ten stars

Rapid delivery.Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Excellent case,best price around and delivered promptly.
Highly recommend product an seller. Regular Mwave customer,
never let you down. Shop again soon.

I do most of my computer part shopping at Mwave - competitive & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

The ordering process is easy, the prices are competitive and as they are local to me so I can go and collect my order when it's ready.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

It arrived extremely fast only took 2 days
The product worked perfectly
It was much cheaper than other stores
Very happy and satisfied

Blu-ray Drive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I got my Blu ray drive it was very well packed delivery was very quick also. I would recommend anyone to buy from here. i have before and i will again.. thank you

Next day delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I bought the item thinking that it will take few days to arrive, however, the next day I had it at my door.

Great prices and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Price seemed good, on-line ordering was easy and delivery was fast. Hard to fault the service. Will definitely use Mwave again.

Super-fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

They had the best price for the product I was after, and checkout was easy. Delivery was quicker than estimated, and amazingly quick. Very impressed. Product arrived in perfect condition and works great!

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

This was an easy & professional sale. I bought my son a power supply & a SD Hard drive for the computer he's building & he's very happy with the items. Really good prices, I couldn't find anywhere else with better prices. All in all I'm extremely happy with this seller & sale.

Fast delivery. Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

The product arrived really fast. Does as advertised. The setup was very simple and easy. Good value for money.
Highly recommended

Purchasing items from Mwave Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

What more could you ask for?
Simple ordering, payment and shipping processes with delivery tracking all the way to your destination and it was fast.

Mwave rocks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

I buy my tech from Mwave regularly. They almost always have the best prices, and a huge range of stock. Usually I pick my items up but I decided to have my new hard drive mailed out. It arrived 2 days later, just in time for Christmas. Great work, Mwave!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Good prices, better than Newegg. Quick response time. Shipping was great and quick. Customer support responded quickly and with the info I needed.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I Ordered a Canon ip8760 printer which Canon said was out of stock.. Nevertheless the printer was advised as available on Monday 18 December for shipping on Tuesday 19th, I called to confirm and was immediately assured that the printer was now available. On Tuesday 19th I advised that I had to be in Sydney on Thursday 21st and would be able to pick up. No problem I was advised. On Thursday I picked up the printer with little delay and was on my way. Today, I have received a full refund for the shipping cost.

Every contact has been courteous and well informed. I'll definitely be buying from MWave again.

First time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

My first experience with Mwave. Telephone contact was a great experience... very helpful. Purchase and delivery was faultless.
Highly recommend.

Melbourne

Private message

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great service and relativly cheap prices. Recently i bought a headset, process is easy and it comes with tracking.
Definitely would buy from again

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Great service and delivered as was promised on their website with clear view of what to expect and when.

I would use them again.

Headphones purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Quick despatch, we only had to wait less than a week. Pricing was not that great, but service was Good. Thanks.

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I order the Lacie 4tb hard drive the price was amazing, I went to pick up my order and they had it ready with in an hour.

1 of 95 pages

I have some mwave store credit. I can't really find mention of it in FAQ or the T&Cs. How do I use my store credit on a purchase? I see no option at checkout. Thanks.

Nemo Kanemo asked on Jan 12, 2018

Answer this

You use your MWave dollars at the check out. Store credits from product returns I haven't had to use.

Hi Nemo,
At the final page of checkout - the page where you click "PLACE ORDER", there is a field that will allow you to enter the Mwave Credit/Dollars that you would like to use to offset against the total of the cart.
Then click "Place Order"

Hi, I have an order which is processing, but I ordered it on the 4th of this month. There is one item (DeepCool Dukase V2 Windowed Mid-Tower Case - Black) on your website which says 1-3 days, I know it is not guranteed to have stock and anything may happen but on the website it is still available for purchase. How much longer will it take for my order to be ready and shipped? Thanks Sunny Order number: SO00912973

Sunny B asked on Jan 11, 2018

Answer this

Many things can affect the time between placing your order and delivery of your good.
The way you pay for your items. Bank transfer have to be verified usually 1 to 2 days.
When you place your order. Don't place an order Friday evening expecting delivery Monday,
Where you live Metro, rural or interstate.
What method you choose for delivery and what your willing to pay for for that delivery.
Size of the item can play a part in the time of delivery.
Then once it has left Mwave your in the hands of the courier. Australia Post can be a bit hit and miss.
Never paid priority post for delivery so can't comment on that.
To cut to the chase most of my orders have take between 7 to 10 day to arrive.
I live in rural Victoria, Mwave in New South Wales if that gives you anything to go by.

Hi Sunny,
It seems the suppliers have sold out and there is a delay until the next shipment arrives.
All other items on your order are ready to despatch.
It seems you have modified your order to a case we have available in stock.
Apologies for this and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Patrick

Hi, I ordered a list of parts on Thursday and it was verified and confirmed immediately, but the CPU I wanted became out of stock and there was no ETA on it the next day and I just wanted to verify if I'm gonna have to wait for it to come back in stock so you can order it, or was it reserved and allocated for me before it came out of stock so I don't have to end up waiting for it to come back in stock? Thanks. My order number is SO00913222 incase you wanted to check it out for me.

Neroerino asked on Jan 06, 2018

Hi,
For a quicker response, you are best to contact our customer support team on 1300 727 446 or email: sales@mwave.com.au or submit a job ticket via your account.
The GPU was listed as "In Stock at Supplier" at the time of your order as you just missed out on allocation of the stock we had in our warehouse.
We are chasing an ETA from our supplier of when our next delivery is due in.

See all 56 questions about Mwave Australia