Review rating:

Awesome Service! Excellent results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I have been going to this clinic for about 4 years now .All the staff have always been amazing never to pushy and always listening to my needs.Im always really happy with the results and would highly recommend any one considering any treatments to go and check them out.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Deana, thanks for such a great review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you've felt so welcomed and assured over the years! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

botox dysport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

great service always explained what is happening always on time.Salon at Brookvale warringah mall is Faultess
Very happy client.Was very scared at my first treatment but was put at ease immediatley.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Angela, thanks for such a great review. Clinics can be a little daunting for the uninitiated so I'm glad the team put you at ease and made your first experience an enjoyable one! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Injection Clinic I've been to in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

The team at My Botique are fabulous, they have so much knowledge.
I've found staff at other clinics can be 'bossy' or too rigid in their methods. At My Botique the ladies listen to what I want (and what I don't want) and the results fill me with confidence.
I couldn't recommend them more highly, they're professional, open, super-friendly and understanding. 10/10

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Janey, thanks for posting such a lovely review! It's great when our personalities get acknowledged as much as our professional abilities! Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you soon!

The absolute best place for perfect lips!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Since my first visit to the team at MyBotique I have been so happy with the results I have seen with my lips, I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
As someone who is terrified of needles, the idea of having injectables was completely daunting. But after watching one too many Angelina Jolie movies, then looking at my own lips in the mirror I decided to do something about it. I have been twice now, and each time the experience has been great, the staff made me feel comfortable and listened to not verbal cues and even read my body language to ensure I was feeling ok!
The results are beautiful and natural, I'm loving my full lips!
I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Thanks team!

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Jess, thank you so much for your review. We love seeing you in the clinic and must say that your lips are looking amazing!! We're so happy with the results and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Outstanding Everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I was referred to My Botique by a friend of mine to have lip fillers. The whole process was easy, comfortable and convenient. The staff are just wonderful, they're professional, friendly and greet you with a smile. Highly recommend this prestigious salon to anyone requiring beauty services. Looking forward to my next visit.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Til, thanks for your recommendation! That means a lot to us as word of mouth is best marketing we can hope for! Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

MB makes looking young a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Fantastic staff that are very knowledgeable on the range of products available and what was the right answer for me. I live near the city, but traveling to Warringah Mall is so easy - parking is very convenient to the store, and it's an easy in and out. I always come away feeling fabulous and that absolutely gets noticed ;)

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi ChiChi, thank you very much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you traveling down to see us and glad your enjoying the results. Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Can't rate highly enough. Girls are very knowledgeable and offer honest advice about what treatment would be best to enhance my features. I always walk away feeling great. Compliment city in the weeks and months afterwards.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi Chloe, thanks for such a great review! Who doesn't like compliment city!! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Great service with amazing results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I found mybotique excellent. Service is personal and top notch. Comfortable stylish and clean environment. A wonderful experience all round. Very happy with the results. Will continue to be a customer in the future. Highly recommend.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi HHR, thank you for the awesome review! Glad you love the clinic and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I found MB has lots of options for men. Along with well trained staff that made me feel very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone that wants to look their best.

Comments
My Botique Official

Hi AI T, thank you very much for your review! The team were at AMAC last week which focused quite a lot on male treatment planning so we'll have even more options for you next time! Thanks again!