Getting yourself back on track!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

My Budget helped me in learning how to control my spending habbits and prioritise my spending. They helped me understand the importance of being in control.

Improvement of live

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Was taken care of when in complete mess where money was concerned now can live life to the full / enjoy living to achive goals of good holidays comfort in not living day to day bills are still paid but now no pressure to find a way to meet all bills life is reely good

Life changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

My budget have turned my life around and helped me get on track highly recommended. Easy to use and understand.

MyBudget saved my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I was swimming in debt and stressed. I could not make billing payment on time (or at all) and now I am worry free when it comes to paying my bills and managing my finances. I couldn't live without MyBudget.

The best service an friendly advice eva love em.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

They always cheer me up the great people that work there always there to help I've saved thousands since being with them an I'm a pensioner anyone can do it they make it possible i love them an think this will b a permanent thing 4 me i couldn't live without them they r fantastic absolutely wonderful.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Very good and have a great experience with your team and your coordinator. Hope will see you soon after the short break.

This is great let's me relax more.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

My contact person is the best always wanting to know if he could do more or if i had any questions.

Will Never look back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

from the very first appointment there has been no judgements regarding the amount of debt we were in & that has been a big factor in our dealing with My Budget.
They have taken the stress & pressure off us & have always managed to come to the party when we needed extra cash at times its mystified us in how they have done half of what they've done.
A decision we have never regretted
"Thank You"

Money worries? I don't have any anymore!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

My husband and I wee struggling financially, and finding it tremendously hard to keep on top of bills and buy food to live. Since joining my budget, all our bills are being PAID on time, there is no pressure, and we have money to buy what we need! The staff are incredibly understanding, are non judgmental and have given both my husband and I a new lease on life. Thank you My Budget!

why didn't I do this before?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My budget has got us to a stage where the bills are paid and there is money in the bank. We actually have savings and are planning a cruise next year. Goodbye to juggling bills and living pay to pay, hello freedom.

Thanks My Budget

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My Budget and their incredibly helpful and understanding staff were instrumental in helping me through a financially difficult time.

Thanks for being so patient each time I called with questions or instructions!

Very helpful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My budget is heading me in the right direction to achieve my goals. There financial guidance has helped me out a lot.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We got the help we needed with our finances. We can see the light at the end of the dark tunnel and cant wait for the future without having money problems. Thanks for the support so far.

Verified Customer

You are much better using a free accredited service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My Budget decided I was not financially viable for them so they just stopped returning my phone calls and emails and enquiries with unprofessionalism like I had never experienced. I was told they were "quite busy at this time" and they would "follow up next week" and then the employee who didn't follow up on these phone appointments had "a severe chest infection" and would be available next week. When I tried to follow up again once a week for the next four weeks they just never replied. I ended up talking to a free service and within two phone calls I had reworked my job, my own budget and my own debt with my creditors without having to pay any fees. Please note My Budget won't tell you what the fees are until they work out if you can pay them and then they work it into weekly or fortnightly payments that then add up very quickly! They are NOT accredited financial planners or advisors. I advise you call the National Debt Hotline for access to accredited financial counsellors and planners etc as a starting point and they will assist you for free.

The service was great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

The service was great when we needed it. They were very helpful and would recommend My Budget to friends and family how require this service.

No more financial stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I used my budget because I got into silly credit card dept ! Then was stressed out about payments , my budget fixed that and put me back on track ✌

Amazing work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Each time I call with a problem as my financial health evolves I am amazed & in awe at the lateral thinking that operators use to solve all problems presented to them

We just love my budget! Don't think we could ever do without it now we've started!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Even though we have a large credit card debt we know that in time once paid off we will see our savings grow.. after being recommended you guys by friends paul & Erin Leahy starting with my budget we haven't looked back! we have found money wtc so less overwhelming & we no longer feel the worry of bills etc hanging over our heads! The customer service is second to none! Messages quickly replied to, phone calls so easy & such lovely people on the end of the phone & the app so user friendly! & the best thing is I don't ever have to pay bills!
Thanks! We are loving it : )

My life is back on track, thanks to My Budget

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I thought I could manage my finances by myself, but when my family and I hit hard times, I realised I needed help. From the moment I started with My Budget, my mind was at ease, I no longer lise sleep over paying bills, and our lives are back on track. I get treated like a person, not a number by people who actually care and help me no matter what my worry or question.
I am scared to think what our lives would be like without My Budget!

I was Bad with managing my Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I was MyBudget for 3years, before I Joined my finances were horrid, i was paid monthly and always struggling on the last week leading up to my Pay coming.
Once joined, It took about a month of working out what works best but once everything was stable and I stressing less and I was comfortable with how the Budget they created for me worked.
I'm now managing on my own thanks to them and getting me in order.

1 of 33 pages

I am not sure exactly how you work but my granddaughter and her fiancé have accumulated some debt subject to him losing his job last December they are in a stressful situation and being young are not finding a way to a solution would you be of any help to them he has a job now and she is studying but finding that difficult because of circumstances ..I feel they need to consolidate but at the moment they are in a huge struggle

maz asked on Apr 29, 2017

Hi Maz,

Thanks for your question. I'm sorry to hear about your family's situation right now, it sounds like things have certainly been hard since the job loss! We have many clients who have come to us in similar situations, and we are able to put solid plans in place to help.

What I would suggest is to give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2 which will bring them to one of our new enquiry specialists. From there we can discuss their situation in more detail and see what sort of solutions we may be able to offer. We look forward to speaking with them soon!

Kind regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

I am in debt, credit cards and car and house loan. I however have a casual job, hubby permanent. Would this help when our income varies from fortnight to fortnight?

Anne asked on Apr 25, 2017

Hi Anne,

Thanks for contacting us with your question.

Providing you have a regular and reliable source of income, generally speaking MyBudget would be able to assist you with getting a budget plan together. Even with a varied income, we may still be able to build a working budget based on your minimum or average income amounts.

I would suggest giving us a call on 1300 300 922 and selecting option 2 so that we can discuss your income and expenses in more depth - that way we should be able to get an even better idea of how we can assist you.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Kind regards, Rebecca - MyBudget

What fees does MyBudget charge to use their service? I'm not in debt but really need to knuckle down on saving money so could use help as at the moment I'm not able to save anything.

Meganrubyjoy asked on Apr 11, 2017

Hi Meganrubyjoy,

Thank you for your question.

The cost of setting up an individual's budget is determined by the complexity of the budget. We provide a free appointment where we create a tailor-made budget solution for you. Once the budget has been created during the appointment, you will be able to view the costs involved and decide if you wish to join the service.

Please note, all fees are worked into your budget and are spread out over time, so you don't need to pay upfront. If you choose not to use the service you will be provided with the budget plan which you can take home at no cost. If you choose to use the service, you will have access to your flexible budget online 24/7 (we work with you as life changes), receive ongoing support from the MyBudget team, partake in goal coaching for your short and long term goals and more!

We do have many clients who are not in financial hardship but still use our service for a more structured savings plan! The best way to get a more accurate idea of fees involved would be to give us a call on 1300 300 922 and select option 2 to speak with one of our consultants. We can then look at running through your situation in more detail.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Rebecca - MyBudget

If you go to an accredited financial counsellor, the cost is absolutely NOTHING. Ring 1800-007-007 (national debt helpline) and you will be put through to an accredited financial counsellor who will assist you fee free. Stay away from my budget (and or any other agency purporting to assist for a cost) as you will not be any better off. My budget have quite expensive fees and charges, which at the end of the day will NOT make your debt any less. They also do NOT employed, qualified financial counsellors who are trained and registered with the national financial counselling industry of Australia.