Please note that this page is for http://www.myfurniturestore.com.au/ which is a different business to http://www.my-furniture.com.au/.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Went in store and customer service was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very well priced furnitures, nice designs and I would recommend it to friends and family

Private message

Do not use tis company. Service is the worse ever.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Bought some chairs on-line. they took payment immediately, but cant give me a delivery date on the chairs - at all. Now struggling to get my money back. Considering legal action.

sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Be ware, terrible after sale support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I bought mattress and base, paid a lot of money for "on line store product", mattress and base delivered, since then never ending problem, base replace twice, mattress replaced twice, now they want to push me to get a replacement mattress which is even not what I bought, bought while, they want to give me grey, and [name removed] the owner terrible attitude, talking court than fixing issue with his supplier.
Go to proper established store and buy there, MFS all their stuff coming from China and you pay top dollar for low quality.

Comments
My Furniture Store Official

Supplier has offer an upgraded mattress which is exactly the same specification with a minimal tape edge upgrade - also offered the option to select another 1 of our 200 mattress model but declined... read more »

nope ,to me grey is not same color,grey is grey, no offer either to send me another good quality mattress, supplier and my furniture store told me you will get what you ordered, take it or leave it... read more »

Oh no hope I don't have any problems with my order like I've been reading?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Oh no. I hope I don't have any problems like these other people have had. Ive ordered a chaise lounge. I scrimpped and saved every little penny I have and Ive had to go without just to save enough money for the lounge as I have not got one at all. I will do the right thing though and put up a truthful review. I dont need anymore bad luck so hopefully I get what I ordered. I hope so I payed over $1000

Very Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very nice services, friendly and helpfully. Items delivery on time. Prices are very reasonable. Will recommend to friends and families.

Newcastle Region

• 2 helpful votes

Don't buy online!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Buying furniture from this store online has been a stressful process, although items arrived quickly, some of the items received were not as described in the advertisement - the material used to construct the furniture was not as described, the actual version of furniture received was not as described and furniture was of exceptionally poor quality. Called within 15 minutes of furniture delivery to report this.

Took a lot of to-ing and fro-ing with "[name removed]", who would not answer calls, but can be very abrupt via email to get SOME money back (60%) but would not offer a full refund and we were told we would have to pay courier fee to recollect furniture. Went to Department of Fair Trading who negotiated with [name removed] on our behalf, to receive a full refund - but [name removed] has refused to answer our calls or emails. Upon Advisement from Department of Fair Trading, they encouraged us to accept partial refund offered and then seek the rest through DFT and Tribunal. We are still going through this process and furniture was ordered back in April.

I strongly suggest you shop elsewhere.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Cairns

• 2 comments

Worst Service. Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Purchased online in April. They sent a beige bed not a grey bed. Item was NOT as described. Spent close to $2000. Raised the issue immediately and have had nothing but grief since. Spoke to the owner and he virtually advised bad luck. Customer service from their team has been so poor. I had to involve Fair Trading to get my money back and only then did the company appear to do something about the problem although they definitely were not willing. They were rude and would NOT keep me updated. Even to the point we were sleeping on the floor highly stressed trying to communicate with them about picking the bed up and refunding us and we were getting emails at 9pm at night abusing us telling us that it was the suppliers fault not there's etc. they used capitals and virtually told us they were not in the wrong. We NEVER received an apology for the inconvenience. They have no idea what 'customer service' means. They tried to Palm Us off to the supplier and took no ownership of the problem. We clearly got an item not as described and were told 'oh well'. Luckily for fair trading we finally got the bed collected and after a long lengthy stressful process we got our money back. It only took 4 months!!
Do not use this company at all!! They are rude, unhelpful and the price is not worth the quality. Go and buy from a genuine retailer. Your money will be well spent elsewhere.
We understand problems happen but the way they handle themselves is disgraceful. I only wish I had of read their reviews prior to my purchase because I'm not the first customer this has happened to and I'm sure I won't be the last. I do not have a nice thing to say about this company at all. I don't even know how they are allowed to do business.
4 months without a bed and constant stress is not a happy experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
My Furniture Store Official

The bed purchased online was what was advertised including a close match to photo advertised - once it was received back in our warehouse it was noted that the advertisement was correct and the bed... read more »

Rubbish! It is not excellent goodwill when it is false advertising.... I sent you pictures of what was received and what was pictured online and they are completely different. This is the service I... read more »

My Furniture Store Official

The bed is same as the photo seen on the website which clearly was beige (it has grey tones in it - so the name is irrelevant) and this was confirmed by the supplier who denied all of your claims -... read more »

Couldn't ask for anything more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Helped us throughout the purchase and helped us find what we were exactly looking for. Very friendly guy, nice and professional

I'm sold.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Just wandered in to browse mattresses and lounges. I was pleasantly greeted on arrival. I was shown and was educated about products, prices and quality. I was given an excellent price that I could not refuse. I am now a happy customer and strongly recommend beginning your search here. I literally walked out with a excellent mattress. Thanks for such rare personlised service. Strongly recommended.

Great service - knew exactly what I wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I walked in with a pretty vague idea of what I wanted and walked out 2 minutes later with the perfect mattress - super comfortable and in my budget!

Best friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I came Instore and bought 8 chairs and Craig was so polite and helpful and really helped me stay within my budget

Very good customer care , understand what we want , thank you Craig for your help to choose our Bed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

It's a big communication gap between us but we are really happy with their prompt response thank you so much for your great help at the end .

Great experience.... great range.... great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Great experience shopping in this store. These guys know their products.... we feel we got a great product at a great price!!

excellent service with friendly sells team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

i Purchase my item and i received them before they promised to me and the best and friendly delivery team,
the honest shop for the product that I've seen, what ever i choose they send me on the right way and onetime,
i prefer this shop to all of my friend and family for the best price and excellent value with the nice sells team.
thanks Rozvita

Verified Customer

Dinning study table purchase, just got it right!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

Was assisted by Nick and I must say he did a great job in getting me the right kind of table which can be used for both dinning and study purposes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

thanks garry your time and effort
i really appreciate your service. you are really gem of this store. Thanks for your passion and helping us choose the one I exactly wanted. I will highly recommend your service.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Excellent service provided by the staff memebers specially Gary .Very professional , delivered the products with in 2 weeks. Will definetly use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Quick delivery
Items arrived earlier than expected
As soon as it arrived in warehouse, contacted by warehouse manager (Claude) and confirmed delivery for the same day.
Customer service reached higher than expected, was served by Rozvita, very helpful staff.

Verified Customer

Good product, great customer service and quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I bought a mattress and the salesperson Craig helped me a lot to find out the one I was looking for. Better quality product, reasonably good price and quick delivery . What else you want. And of course some discount as well. Yes, totally satisfied.

Verified Customer

Easy purchase and happy shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Sales person was good and helped me to choose right product. Excellent service and keep on doing it. Thanks you.

1 of 6 pages