Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Excellent Service and Workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2016

I would like to compliment the service we received from the beginning with Sam when we were deciding to plan our house, his courteous manner and willingness to help, nothing was too difficult for him, always eager to help in every way possible
We are very very happy with the quality of the build, we started our house on July 1st and its at lock up stage already can't believe how quickly it has gone up
The customer service we have received to date is excellent from Sam, Dave our supervisor and Casey our liaison officer
They have always made themselves available to us
I would have to say My Homes WA are an excellent builder, this is our fourth home we have built and its the only one where we can sit back and see it being built without a hassle

Comments
My Homes WA Official

Thank you very much indeed for your review. We are glad to have met your expectations. Its exceptional for us to receive such positive feedback but more importantly to hear that after having built ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Dream Design, Dream Team, Dream Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

Having been originally referred to My Homes WA by a lady who was already building with them and we were buying the block off we naturally went in excited but also chose to get 2 other quotes from the recommendation of our finance broker.

Sam from My Homes WA when presented with the block was the only real person to sit down with me to understand my needs in the new home and spend some time understanding what was important to us. It’s very clear to me now that having done this is the reason their design came back far more suited to my family’s needs than the other builders. To the point my Husband chose them before seeing a price…

Of course price was important and when it came to that we found that the value in the home was superior to the other builders with some quality finish items as well importantly addressing what was important to us.

Since we signed up in the early stages we received our Contracts extremely fast I believe in 5 weeks and from there to now are house is moving ahead at rapid speeds so we couldn’t be happier.

The communication from the team at My Homes WA is second to none and even past construction Sam continues to communicate with us and we are just looking forward to moving in with a process that has been fast fast fast.

Couldn’t recommend anyone more than My Homes WA.

Comments
My Homes WA Official

Thanks very much for your review Bernadette. Your review means a lot to us and we welcome such positive feedback. I also understand we are working towards another home already with you and look for... read more »

Verified Customer

Boutique builder service and care at project builder price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

This is my second time building so i had some idea what i was doing, i signed with another builder and got to contract stage when they hit me with a $50,000 site works estimate on a flat sandy block. I went and spoke to Kristy at My Homes WA and was instantly impressed at how upfront she was and didn't have to deal with all the annoying sales tactics which are easy to see through. I altered the plan several times to get it exactly how i wanted it and each time the changes were made within a day or so and eventually i had the perfect design for my block. The site works ended up being under 20k and the price of the house was better than any other company for the inclusions. We signed contracts towards the end of December and cheekily asked if there was any chance of getting the pad down before Xmas. Well somehow they got all the approvals done and the pad went down on Christmas eve!

Over the last 3 months i have had constant updates from Casey in the office and the few times i have had questions or a few minor problems i have emailed through and always had a reply that day. Everything has been promptly resolved to my satisfaction and i consider the service to be 10/10 especially compared to my last build which i thought had gone quite well My Homes has taken it to an all new level. It really feels like you are important and not just another project to them.

So around 3 months after pad down we are already at lockup stage and the next day much to my surprise the kitchen and bathroom cabinets are already here and installed. All of the work has been to a high standard and i have not noticed the use of any inferior products. I could not be happier with the build so far and has been so much less stressful than last time.

Comments
My Homes WA Official

Thanks very much for your review Jim. We will certainly inform the team of your review and what specifically made your experience so good. Thanks again for choosing to build with us and the oppo... read more »

WEST LEEDERVILLE

Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent workmanship and build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2016

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend, the whole team is wonderful.
The construction of our home is almost completed to an exceptional quality with attention to detail and workmanship. Build was managed professionally in an efficient and friendly manner. The build went like clockwork. Casey from My Home WA’s office rang/emailed us every week without fail to give us a weekly update on the construction progress and sent through the photos of construction stages. She was available all the time and responded to email and phone calls very promptly.
Our building supervisor Glenn Facey was very efficient, cooperative and easy to deal with. He was a pleasure to deal with and delivered a quality finished home while making us feel welcome to inspect the building site at any time. For us, My Homes WA were upfront and honest, operating their business with great integrity as well as ensuring regular, accurate communication, having our new home built by them was an absolute pleasure. Special thanks to Kristy, Casey and Glenn for all their help and the effort they each made to help us achieve a beautiful home. We wish to thank the management and the team at My Homes WA.

Comments
My Homes WA Official

Hi Battan, its our absolute pleasure to hear your experience has been nothing other than outstanding. We look forward to your handover shortly.
The Team at My Homes WA

how many months to finish?

hieddi asked on Mar 30, 2016

Answer this

Hieddi,

Thanks for your question, it actually has come at a very interesting time. Effective April the 1st 2016 we will be putting Guaranteed build times in place as well as a Guaranteed start date. These times are already being met at present however as of April 1 we will have this in writing for everyone that chooses to build with us. Obviously due to the nature of a guaranteed timeline on building there are some conditions based around the size of the home and would welcome you to give us a call on 94409200 and ask for the Sales Manager and I will be happy to assist.

I am confident you will be pleased with the timelines which begin at 21 weeks from Slab down.

Thanks for your question