Long time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have been a customer here for a few years now and i have I have tried numerous other meal companies but this one is by far the best i have tried great food great prices good variety very delicious all the meals have tons of protein and low sodium. Will continue to be a long term customer for years and years to come.

Verified Customer

The best meals, ever! New changes are even more awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have tried almost every well-known ready-meal companies in Melbourne, but MMC is the best. The food tastes good, even much, much better after their changing from frozen to fresh meals. The macro is the most reasonable comparing to other companies. The pricing is good as well, though for now I just build the menu by myself to suit my needs. In 3 months, MMC has helped me gain 2kg of lean muscles and drop around 3.5% of body fat from 15% based on my latest DEXA scan.

Private message

Sadly won't be ordering anymore given changes to sizes available!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Given the recent changes - removing different sizes and therefore limiting choices - I will not be ordering from my muscle chef any more. This really saddens me as I loved their meals. Ah well, as the person before me noted, there are many other companies out there and I will be checking them out.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

The best of everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Great food and first class service! The meals are full of flavour and customer service is second to none. Love it!!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good until the meal size changes

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Large meals were good until they changed the size options and restricted to 1 size and the price stayed the same. I cannot achieve the calorie limits with the options they provide now. Really disappointed.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

They were great until they removed size options.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Large meals used to be affordable and fit a higher calorie intake diet. Now they only have one size per meal (instead of small/medium/large) and almost nothing comes close to the nutritional value of the old large meals. The price also stayed the same or went up compared to the old large meals, even though the size decreased. They went from great to average very quickly.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

If you have any issues at all (account, website, order times, meal changes, etc) - just email them. They respond very quickly and seem to respond same day regardless of weekends. Great customer service.

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Fantastic service! Food tastes great! Delivered on time! Amazing customer service, i missed the cut off for delivery and the customer service team fast tracked my order so i recieved it on time. Highly recommend my muscle chef! My favorites at the moment are: masaman beef curry, chicken and veg risotto, poached honey mustard chicken and broc mash, malaysian curry! SOOOOO GOOD!

Finally a delicious frozen meal!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I ordered from my muscle chef when my husband is away for work, as I always struggle to want to cook dinner when I finish work, and tend to not eat enough during the day! Thought I winks try muscle chef! So glad I did. The food is incredible, and I love to cook and I’m super fussy with food quality. I’m so happy I found you guys, makes my lunch and dinners so easy and I look forward to them. Can’t wait to try more

Private message

Mostly great meals, incompetent packing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

The meals are tasty and filling (I usually order the large size) and are very convenient/reasonably priced if you don't have the time to cook. However, as other reviewers have stated, My Muscle Chef is regularly unable to fulfil orders correctly. Five of my ten or so orders over the last year have been delivered with incorrect/missing meals, and twice there were a few broken containers. The customer service team was always quick to apologise and rectify the problem by providing a credit to use on the next order. Despite the first few errors I kept re-ordering because I liked their meals and wanted to use the credit, but I'm now trying out alternative meal delivery services as I'm tired of My Muscle Chef's repeated incompetency.

Really enjoyable meals and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Ordered muscle chef meals 200g, all the meals have been delicious. They are small portions, so if you are like me and need a bigger portion make sure you go for the medium meal sizes, which for me have more adequate calories. The beef koftas are actually amazing!!!!!! I had some feedback in regards to my delivery which they rectified straight away, so great service as well!

Victoria

• 3 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Outstanding Food and Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I switched to My Muscle Chef from another meal delivery company as it was not meeting my specific needs. I am an active person with high calorie and protein requirements, and the Male MuscleGain Plan appeared to be what I was looking for. I have tried 4 meals so far, and all have been outstanding in freshness and taste, with the portion sizing spot-on. The customer service is amazing, with a quick question answered with a very helpful response within 5 minutes on their online chat. The packaging is brilliant, the cardboard box is recyclable, the frozen gel packs are re-usable, and the insulation biodegradable - that's awesome. Just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll have a customer for life.

Comments

Update: Over one month later and still a happy customer. The meals are now delivered fresh and vacuum sealed. The menu changes are frequent and keep things interesting. Still 5/5.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

One of the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I've used a lot of different meal and grocery delivery services.
Usually the issues I've dealt with in the past are: lack of selection, mediocre quality of ingredients, cost, delivery service, ease of use on the ordering platform, and the packaging.

First, meal quality is fantastic. The meals are flavourful, cook up perfectly, and aren't monotonous either.
Second, selection is constantly changing and each week has a nice variety to choose from.
Third, ingredients are great. The vegetables are fresh and the taste is fantastic.
Fourth, Cost. The cost is a great value for money. Could I make this cheaper myself? Sure, but the extra cost from the ingredients that go to waste would end up costing me more. Plus, the meals are ready to eat and save me some prep time.
Fifth, Ordering. Easy to order, easy to swap out. I'm currently using them for a training program and am able to vary the portion size to best fit my calorie goals.
Sixth, packaging. It really bothers me when we get a cumbersome styrofoam box that everything's delivered in, and we then have to dispose of it. It's a real waste. The packaging they use is all recyclable, breaks down easily (it even uses a minimal amount of tape on the box too). The meals are vacuum packed, which means they even stack together more tightly so my refrigerator isn't overflowing with meals.

Lastly, the admin team are really responsive to questions, issues, and making sure things run smoothly. I was only planning on using this service while I'm training, but am pretty sure I'll keep going so I can always have a healthy meal for lunch while I'm at work.

Well done guys.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I highly recommend it especially to people who are busy and yet want to be fit. It's as if you have your own personal chef.

Great food and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I recently switched from a similar company to my muscle chef, the food is a lot nicer and the service is a lot friendlier.

Verified Customer

Muscle chef equals work life balance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

We are in our 6th month with muscle chef and it only gets better. Working long days means less time, so muscle chef really helps with all our meals ready, delivered, good portion size and very tasty. The staff cannot be more accommodating on delivery and service. I have had 3 friends now join the muscle chef wagon and they love it. Love the new environmental packaging. We recycle ours each time. Simply brilliant all round and you wont be disappointed :)

Great experience all round!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Not only are the meals great, but delivery is efficient, packaging is great in terms of insulation, and customer service is an 11/10. Highly recommended.

Great meals and great customer service, I have missed the cut off times for delivery several times a

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

The food always fills me up and I am never hungry after their meals, the meals are a great sizere and taste great

Cannot Fault!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The deliveries have been spot on with messages notifying when its coming and also when they have been delivered, always cold as they say they will be and the food tastes great. Cannot fault them!

Great company and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Great products / fast delivery / super helpful team! I could not be happier with this product and the delivery. Food is delicious and healthy.

1 of 21 pages