Everything was very easy to do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Everything is well set up and easy to go through. I like the fact that you can simply work through everything with ease. Very happy as it’s quick as well

This document well suited

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Well done. Keep it up. And I would like to thank for the good service been provided. Once again I would like to thank CEO.Much appreciated. Thank you sir
Kind
regards
Manjit

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you so much for the feedback Manjit! We are so pleased that you had a positive experience!

Previous charges

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I am ok with my previous conviction being on my record. At the end of the day I’m a different person and proud of whom I am today. I hope others don’t judge me by my past

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Thank you so much. This will help me in my placement in Aged Care. Excellent service because it’s only 12 hours and I have a result now. Job well done

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you so much for the feedback, Conny! We are so pleased that you had a great service experience!

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

My current visa is a bridging visa that there is no expiry date on the document, according to my program(04/09/2018 to 30/12/2019), the expiry date should be 15 March 2020.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Hi Jerry, If you have any questions about your application process or need assistance with it, please contact us with your details at enquiries@mypolicecheck.com.au and we will assist you with your enquiry right away. Thank you!

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Very good service
Got the certificate the following day..
Easy to apply ... saves a trip to local police station ...
Will for sure use again when needed..
Thanks alot ..

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We love to hear these stories of people finding the process easy and efficient!

Fast and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I completed the entire check from home in just a few minutes. I had my check completed quickly and an email forwarded straight away. I appreciate how simple and quick the whole process was.

Comments
My Police Check Official

We are so pleased that you found the process quick and simple - thanks for the wonderful feedback!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Very great approach on highlighting more details-such as address,birthplace etc.This provides more clarity and assurance to the person/authority who is seeking my police check.
May be including photo to the police certificate can be more useful thing ;for example same certificate can be used in future Police check applications.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you Kapil for the great feedback! We are so pleased that you are able to see the importance of all of the documents that are required to complete a Police Check. Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

My police check were a great assistance in helping me get the required information.
Not being an Australian citizen there was a lot of red tape to cut through.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you Mark - this is such great feedback! We are so pleased that you found the process great!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

It was great , quick one , really appreciate ,
I just took photos and upload, responses were quick & guiding. I followed the instructions, it was too convenient. Regards

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback - we are so pleased that you found it so convenient!

My pleasure.
Regards

Quick and complete

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

This was simple to use and quick on results, also I now live overseas so being able to access adn complete online simply was very helpful. Great what more could I ask for.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback, John! We are so glad to hear that your experience was positive!

Police Check Certificate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Although this took us quite a while to get the information together for the police check, I am quite impressed with the turnaround to obtain the police check via email.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you, Greg! We are so glad that you found the turnaround time to be fast!

Verified Customer

this is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Fast service, objective and very professional, I really liked!The site is organized, easy to understand. The application of my police check was easily and quickly resolved.
This is perfect, and fast.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Wonderful feedback Vanessa - we are so pleased that you found the process fast and easy!

Quick turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I was impressed by the quick turnaround and the ease with which it was done. The quality of the service was really professional with quality, great and realistic outcome to my enquiry.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you Spock - great feedback for us! We are so happy that the turnaround of the document was quick and you found the process easy!

Coffs Harbour

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Only perfect for some people

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Found doing a police check very frustrating. Not sure as has never been explained to me. Why after doing voluntary work for a company for 3 years, that all of a sudden I have to prove who I am. The procedure is flawed from the start. At the start of the procedure , you charge me the fee before I even fill out any details so when I cancel the procedure because I don't have the required documents at hand it's already debited to my card.When I commence the procedure again, I am charged a second time. No consideration is given to someone who arrived in Australia in 1956 as a 2 year old under his mothers passport so doesn't have a passport, never travelled out of Australia. I could go on. There has to be a better way.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for your feedback, and we greatly apologise for your dissatisfaction with the process. While we do appreciate that a lot of information is required to complete a Police Check - the infor... read more »

The dissatisfaction with the requirements of doing a police check is my own personal opinion however, you didn't comment on why your system has the credit card details and charging as the first ins... read more »

My Police Check Official

Payment is taken at the start of the process and a receipt is emailed to the email address you input immediately after payment is taken. You will also receive an email to confirm that your appli... read more »

Assisting with the process

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The process was simple and easy to follow. However there was a glitch and I submitted the wrong attachment and you replied at the earliest opportunity. Thank you so much.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Such great feedback, Ged - we are pleased that you found the process simple and easy!

Feedback for police check application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Excellent service. So quick and easy to apply. If only all services good be so user friendly. Too many applications are long winded and over the top. Thank you heaps

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for your feedback Kath - it is so wonderful to hear such positive feedback about the service and the application process!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fast and fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Thank you so much for getting this police check done in a professional and timely manner. I will recommend your service to staff that we hire. Thanks again, we appreciate your service.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the wonderful feedback - we strive to provide results in a timely manner - so it is great to hear of your experience!

Expert Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

It was very easy to use the website and smooth transaction. Highly recommended. Received the result with in 2days. I would definitely refer my friends if needed for their work.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the review Sam. We are so happy to hear you had your result within two days, and that you would refer your friends to our site. Thanks so much!

Expiry date

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I just want to know about the expiry date of this crime check certificate? Because i want to apply ubereeats and they want expiry date of this.They did not accept my certificate so i want expiry date .please provide me .
Thanks.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Hi Raman, we can certainly help you out with your request! If you could please email us at enquiries@mypolicecheck.com.au with your details, we can assist you!

1 of 5 pages