Excellent and swift service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

The police check website interface is very user friendly, easy to navigate and the instructions are comprehensible. The result also came out swiftly in 48 hours. Very convenient for job applications.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

I was very happy with the results of my police check. The process was simple and it was processed very quickly. Now I can proceed with my job applications. Thank you to all involved.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback Katie! We are very happy to assist, and so glad that you can now proceed with your job application!

This is a perfect, useful and easy to provide your information and quickly get your certificate,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Now the police Check it’s development and become easier and available online you can apply through it and your application for police check and lodgemen online and making the process of getting a police check quick and easy.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you Adam, this is great feedback! We are so pleased that you found the process quick and easy!

Police Check review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I needed the check ASAP so it would have been good to not have the delay with an email that told me there was an alert for me. I worried about it all day!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Thank you for your assistance it was greatly appreciated, i did appreciate the phone call that assist me . Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback Ruth. We wish you a very Merry Christmas too!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It is crystal clear and without a cloud of a doubt.
that they rendered a fascinating online services. They provide my police check certificate at the moment. I like the aspect of there website.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

thank you and well done. I was grateful on how easy this was to do and appreciate how long it took , I know you are very busy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

could not have done it with out your help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

thanks for being patience with me as my computer skills and myself are not to bright I appreciate the phone call that put me on track and passed cheers happy

DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

This company is a waste of money. They do not EVER get your police report to you within 24hrs. Over a week and still waiting!! Used someone else and had it back on 48hrs. Don’t waste your money on this scam.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Hi Kristine, we apologise that our service did not meet you expectations. Although we do have 70% of our Police Check requests returned within an hour, sometimes they can take up to 14 business d... read more »

This is exllent job...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Very quick response from the department and well respected from police department.I like it more, because there responsibilities towards customers is very good.However, in the department people are very kind.

Little late but quicker then other service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Quick service and didn’t have to wait the traditional week or so for my police check to arrive. I was hoping to receive it in 1hr but received it 4hrs later but that’s ok. 4/5 rating :)

QUICK AS CHIPS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

needed it within an hour for an emergency, got it within minutes. Amazing, thank you very much this is such a good place to get quick checks. Thank you thank you

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback, Michael! We are so happy that you found the process to be very quick!

perth

• 1 comment

police check

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

well I happy with my results i got mine back just the other day it took 3 weeks but when you share the same name in other states this taken a little longer to process it is a little frustrating at least you can take this with you throughout Australia

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback Glen!

It's good to see people take the time to view these reviews it shows how we protect our industries so employer's know what kind of background that person or person's have to hide the truth hurts but its a good thing to get out in the open

Melbourne

Great and thanks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

The report came back within the timeframe stated. The process was very quick and painless.
I also contacted customer service and they replied in a time manner.
I would recommend this service to anyone.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased that you found the process and customer service to be great!

Police check feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I found this process quite easy to update my police check. Very happy with how quick it took to process and get my results in. Would be happy to recommend this company to others.

Comments
My Police Check Official

We are so pleased that you found the process easy and you result was returned quickly. Thanks for the feedback Ally!

It's good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

The review was good still waiting on the out come it's been two weeks and still no answer or a email telling me what is going on I have to check to see if there is a number to call.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for your review. If you have any questions about your application, please email us on enquiries@mypolicecheck.com.au with your details!

Thank you so much , it’s very efficient and quick response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Thank you so much for responding very quickly I appreciated the great work guys ,

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the feedback, Arnie! We are so pleased you have had a very positive experience!

Excellent prompting and guiding through the process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

It was very prompt and the process easy to follow.
Right from the first page, I could understand what was expected and where I got confused, I received an email to guide me which I found extremely helpful. Very grateful to the Police department.

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the feedback - we are so pleased that you found the process easy to follow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Thank you now i can look for job its nice to get police check accurate and fast. Hoping that my certificate arrives on time for my forthcoming interview thank you

Comments
My Police Check Official

Thank you for the great feedback, Bert!

• 1 comment
  • 9 helpful votes

Wrong information

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The information that was provided was wrong. Spent many phone calls and emails but once they have taken your money they dont want to help. Do not use, waste of money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
My Police Check Official

Apologies if you have had your information incorrectly provided from the authority. Police Check results are provided based on what information is entered when you apply for the Police Check - we... read more »

I have since got a police check with the Federal police and it came back with no charges at all the correct information. I dont know where you get your information but it's wrong your playin... read more »

1 of 6 pages