Hillside, Vic

Afterpay delivery in 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Purchased a new kitchenaid mixer for the wife in store at Highpoint store.
Got home and ordered extra stainless steel mixing bowls online via afterpay.
I ordered online on Sunday and it was delivered Tuesday morning.
That's the fastest online delivery I have ever received.
Great work Myer online.

One product came through the other not so lucky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Ben Sherman Harrington stocked and confirmation email cafe next day. However, the Lacost hoodie I ordered which was “stocked” in my local store was not the morning after when I called up.

Just think they should update stock lists faster to avoid these problems, staff on hotline were helpful and realistic telling me I may not get the product and to process a refund which is what I did.

I will try again in 4 weeks

Terrible store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Have ordered a jacket which says further 30% discount on check out but haven't received any discount when we contacted customer service they saying they can give only 20% discount by myer gift card .never recommends this store

Gift Registry is a joke. I feel they have stolen from me.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This is the first time I've ever written a review as my experience was so bad. We set up a registry for our wedding. A lot of present haven't turn up. Myer is unable to give us a list of items purchased. They are also unable to give the full registry list. We have no idea who has purchased present or whats missing. We keep getting told own system is hard to use" We have rang around 20 times and been to 3 stores 4 times trying to sort this out and last night we were just told there is nothing they can do. We have multiple items missing and that's the ones we know of. We have now had to start ringing people and asking them what they purchased. Worst experience. I strongly suggest to avoid Myer registry

Brisbane

Private message

Can’t turn on display tv

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Thought we’d try Myer for a tv - the (Indooroopilly) store had a great deal but the tv wasn’t on - we’d like to SEE what the screen was like, being a tv and all BUT the tv guy wasn’t at work. So they directed us to the city store where we could SEe it. Hmm, not a great start but , the price was sooo good. And we like Myer.

The city store guy didn’t have one on display AND none in stock. Advised us to visit other stores as price was for display model only - I challenged as the in-store price / sign did NOT state this. He assured me that a non-floor model would be much more expensive. He was (as u can tell) most uninterested and disinterested. Given a tv is a fairly big ticket sales , u would think he’d be a little more motivated???

Now I could be wrong but I presumed one advantage of computerised inventory is the ability to tell where stock is located. So was he just being mean ?

Anyway rang appliances online. They price matched, gave FREE delivery, spent 5 minutes on phone and it was all done and dusted. delivery within 24 hours. Huh - how come they are so efficient? Looks like their computer shows where there is stock and magically tees up delivery. Oh dear Myer u just lost a $3K sale. And my confidence.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Myer is my favourite store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I always do shopping in Myer. I usually go to Penrith store the staff is so friendly and nice. I love Myer sale and daily special they usually have in store.

Poor delivery service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I ordered an item from myer ebay store. It was meant to arrive in about 3-4 days but I waited for 3 weeks before I contacted them through email and I asked about the whereabouts of my order. The representative said it was delivered within 3-4 days of my order.

I enquired again because I had been home on that day of the supposed delivery, and I definitely did not receive my item. They checked my order again, and turns out it was still 'in transit' and not delivered. They helped launch an AusPost investigation, and lo and behold, it was lost. And I knew this, because the guy who delivered it, someone from their courier company, actually came to my house the next day to ask whether or not I had a package not delivered, and then told me he thinks he left it at another house. When I asked about whether or not there was a signature from the recipient, he had said that a signature wasn't required. This was what confused me, as the order was over $100, and it even says on the Myer website that signatures were required upon delivery, otherwise it would be left at the post office. Absolutely outrageous.

I explain my case again through email to the myer representative for my order, and they were happy to resend my item again or to have it refunded. I really wanted my item so I wanted it resent, but it has been 2 weeks since I got that confirmation email to have my item resent and I still have not received it, nor tracking information. When I asked about the status of my order, they cancelled my order abruptly.

Verified Customer

Cancels orders to not honour specials

Myer Online

They had a deal on Lego sets, they happily took my order and my money and held it for over a week. Then they cancelled order despite there clearly being stick available at local stores. Seems they refuse to honour advertised prices and cancel orders after price is jacked back up. Won't be shopping here again.

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Another woeful online shopping experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I was extremely disappointed with my online shopping experience today. I bought a $1000+ automatic coffee machine from the online store, after visiting the Bondi junction store (the online store was showing that it was in stock there). The shop attendant advised that they only had a display/demonstrator model for sale and advised that I should purchase the item online, which is what I did.

Surprise surprise, I received the very same display model from Bondi! I was already suspicious when I was notified that my item had been sent from Bondi. My fears were confirmed when I inspected the item and found OLD GRINDED COFFEE BEANS in the inbuilt grinder.

ARGH....the lack of transparency from Myer is infuriating. To make things worse, there is no email address on their website to put a formal complaint in writing. I can see how the brand is in HUGE trouble. NEVER again Myer, you have just lost another customer.

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Pathetic Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Attended Myer Southland during the week and had the unfortunate encounter with an extremely rude lady in the Sheridan section. Went there to purchase a doona with my son and given it's winter, we were both dressed in winter clothing, my son had a hoodie and a cap. Upon approaching the counter seeking assistance, he was greeted by this lady with the following: You scare me, you look scary, really scary. To which my son responded okay that's your choice. Upon witnessing the type of greeting we received this younger assistant approached us and tried to patch things up. Damage was done, we walked out of Myer in utter disgust and frustration. My son saw the doona that he wanted online and we went there to spend around $500 and we were also looking for a suit each for an upcoming event. We were there to shop, not steal, society is way too judgmental and that's one of the reasons why retail in this country is going south. VERY SAD AND PATHETIC SERVICE, BUT IT'S MYER AND IT'S HALF EXPECTED WHEN THEY KEEP EMPLOYING RETIREES.

Private message

The low level of Australian customer service strikes again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Not only did I have a negative experience with an extremely unhelpful menswear salesperson, I heard her laughing at me behind my back as I walked away. Made a formal complaint to Myer, surprise surprise I never heard back from them either. Last time I'll ever step foot inside a Myer store.

Online ordering dissapointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Use to love ordering my babies clothes online when on clearance. Now I try to order a shirt and says in store only. Go in store and none of the styles there, and it has a dedicated clearance area. I use to be able to easily shop for what I want online but now I have to look elsewhere since this option is no longer available. A shame as most of my older bubs wardrobes was myer brands, now my younger ones wont be.

Jurien Bay

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great products, prices, service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I must be one of the odd ones out. I live in country WA. I have used Myer online at least once a month. Prices have been good as has delivery. Well done Myer

Such bad online delivery service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Bought my daughter a king single mattress online, took 8 days for it to get delivered. The staff are always disinterested or rude, I will never shop at any Myer again.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Great for entertaining friends

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Are you the only person at dinner parties who doesn't have a horror story about an online order?

If so, shop at Myer online (or Harvey Norman) and join those who have had their orders go bad at Australia's worst online stores.

Despite a three hour click and collect promise, Myer took my order two weeks ago and all I have to show for it is a rude cancellation email that 'promises' a refund in another 7 calendar days.

Verified Customer

Click and collect. A dinosaur of inefficient service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I ordered a click and collect item and then with no explanation had my order canceled 2 days later despite the item being physically available nearby. My money was refunded so no 1 star review but the lack of detail and the inability of whoever runs click and collect to deliver on a simple order is pretty poor in the modern e-marketplace.

Best store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

They have pretty much everything and at the lowest retail price. They always have great sale and great offer. You can get everything from cosmetics, skincare, books, electric appliances, etc.

Sent faulty garments

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

In general I really like Myers, however recently I had bought 3 garments on separate occasions via their online store. 2 out of the products were faulty, the zipper was broken and on the other item the stitching on the sleeve was stripped and the most disappointing aspect was that the item were clearly marked as faulty but Myers still decided to send the products to me regardless of the faults.
I would like to state that the lady who returned the item was very apologetic and stated that Myers should never have sent you these items.

MYER CARE PLAN - The worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A MYER CARE PLAN. Its not worth the paper its written on!!! I have purchased a $1000 vacuum robot which failed and I thought I could at least use my MYER care plan. Well you don't realize when you purchase but I live in WA and there assessment centre want me to post the item to Melbourne which is reply paid, but with Aust Post its a week to get there and a week back. Well 3 times it has now been repaired and 2 times it has come back with the same fault. Today I received it and it has a different fault - I cant even see if it has the original fault as I cant get the robot vacuum to that point to see if the original fault is still there. Ring the customer care plan and they tell you lies and they try to delay. I have now been without my $1000 vacuum for 14 weeks and now I have to send back again?? Another week, another assessment? Where is your no lemon guarantee. Absolutely disgusting and appalling service. When asked how long the assessment will take - I dont know. Then if its assessed as faulty again they MAY give you a replacement product (can be lessor quality) or a Myer gift card, however you do not get to make the decision. I would NEVER buy this again.

Very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Extremely disappointing.... Myer advertised a gift with purchase during a promotional period however staff at Myer in the Canberra Centre advised that the gifts were reserved for their ‘special’ customers (interested to know who/what deems you to be a ‘special’ customer?). When questioned about the fairness of this practice, they advised that it is common across Myer departments.

Reported this as a complaint to Myer Customer service who recorded the feedback. Not sure what action is or will be taken from the feedback. This practice made the gift with purchase unavailable to customers who actually qualified for the gift.

1 of 38 pages