2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Purchased my stuff online with Myer and paid for next day delivery on Thursday and not receive my stuff on Monday, this is absolutely disgusting! Don't use next day delivery (especially if they use Couriersplease).

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Clarins products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Its always such a great experience shopping at Myer Pacific Fair.
The ladies at Clarins are always so helpful and lovely plus they know there products.
A big Thankyou to Mary and Carly
I love the Hydraquench cream mask I alternate that with there Night cream. All products are beautiful on my 50 plus skin.

Never use Myer online shopping again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I went to Myer city store to buy a Braun mq9087x multiquick 9 blender, and only realized the sales price's only available through order online. So I registered and placed order online. Then I received confirmation of order with estimate pick up next day 10am. On Sunday morning 6:30am, they woke me up and texted me to inform my order was cancelled. I also received an email saying they made some changes and my order was cancelled because it's out of stock. That's absolutely a lie. I found heaps of them on the shelf the day before. I checked myer shopping online again it also says in stock. All they do is suddenly up the price.
Can't believe such a big well-known store conduct business like this!

brisbane

• 2 comments

Returns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I bought a Sealy bed from Myer because I have always found their customer service to be wonderful.
I had a serious problem with the bed, Myer invited me to go select another bed and arranged for a complete refund of the Sealy bed and the offer to select any other bed at the marked price. A pick up and delivery was done (at no charge), I now sleep on an amazing Sleep maker cocoon and love it.
I did ask Department of Fair trading for advise on how to handle problem with bed and Sealy and was told that " was a customer of Myer, not Sealy and as such Myer should solve the problem" they did this with 100% satisfaction.

Online Shopping Website

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

"Online" checkout step doesn't work!! It doesn't matter which way I want to pay... credit card or paypal. After I click on "I agree to the terms & conditions" then it doesn't move to the next step, ...?! I waste my whole time browsing but at the end I can't buy. Poor website really.

Perth WA

Poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Find it really annoying shopping at local Myer store, whenever you want to purchase something there is never anyone at the service counters and I find the same old salespeople working day in day out. They need a good refresher course in service skills, it seems they have been in those departments way too long that maybe a transfer to another store or department may be as good as a holiday!

• 4 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Does someone want to take my money??!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Tried to buy a watch today at the Fountain Gate store. Waited about 10 minutes for someone to come to the counter with no avail. I got the attention of a lady from the Napoleon counter and she left her post to try and help me. I tried it on, but had I to return for the sale. When I returned, Same again. Walking around trying to find a staff member to help me. I had to wait for a lady in the footwear dept to finish serving her customer to come over and help! She couldn't find the box or a warranty for the watch. This time It took over 20 minutes from the time I got to the counter until the transaction was complete. There's just no staff to assist. YOU have to try and find a staff member. Very sad...no customer service, not the Myer it used to be.

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I phoned Myers Chermside four times, each time was transferred to the area and phone rang out. Fifth phone call, transferred again, but person who answered claimed they could not hear me. Then phoned North Lakes store, guess what same thing - phone rang out. Phoned back again and asked to speak to a manager. When I spoke to a person identifying herself as the assistant store manager, the response 'um'.

Guess what - forget it. I phoned David Jones and they answered my query.

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Bose Headphones

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Purchased Bose Q25 and Soundlink mini speakers online.Never heard anything until I rang them up.They cancelled my order due to billing address problem.Deducted credit card, but they did refund money.The speakers were a present, so I sent them to my mothers address and arranged pickup for the headphones.The site didn't like the two different addresses.Should have bought them duty free while I had the chance on returning from holiday on the weekend..What cheesed me off was no phone call or email until I contacted head office,

Good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Shopping online with Myer was such a good experience.
Online shopping was so easy and the price was much cheaper when compared to the store.
The delivery was free when you shop for $100 or more

Reservoir

Verified Customer

Guess jeans special

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

LOve shopping online with MYER so easy and convenient love the guess jeans I bought always the best quality at MYER . So happy with all products bought so far .

Melbourne

Great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

I love going for a Wonder in the Myer store Frankston. Service good and staff always friendly and helpful. Good reward system as well with Myer the one card. Products are nicely set out and easy to find. Regular sales make for lots of bargains as well.

Osborne Park

Worst online shopping experience EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Bought a Sony TV (product: KD65X9300D 65IN 4K HDR UHD Android LED TV) on sale from Myer's online store ON 19/9/17. Received confirmation email, payment accepted, and was even given an estimated delivery date (which was 21/9/17). Got really excited and to my surprise, order got cancelled the next morning, simply saying it was out of stock. Tried to send in an enquiry via Myer's website contact/feedback form, it kept saying "this page doesn't exist and has vanished". Tried FOUR times and got fed up. Waited on the phone to speak to customer service, they weren't sympathetic at all and just told me to email in again, and gave me a different email address. Emailed in again, and waited for FIVE days before anyone replied. In their reply, it was pretty much "these things happen, have a good day".

Never shopping here again. Sad that it is such a big company but yet can't get their online store right, and doesn't seem bothered to rectify things or make improvements.

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Myer,
On 19/09/2017 my elderly parents went to your store and spent $720 on a Dyson fan because they were told that the fan would be delivered to their home. The fan is now sitting at Australia Post because your company is too cheap to use a proper courier. We simply received an email from Myer on 21/09/2017 stating the item was ready for pick up at Australia Post. Seriously? this is what you call free delivery? I refer to your website's terms and conditions which state 'For Big and Bulky deliveries, you must be available to accept delivery at the delivery address on the agreed date as agreed between you and the delivery agent' Where is this agent? where is the contact? and why have my parents not been contacted other than via one email? Your website also states that reasonable contact needs to be made to ensure delivery. Once again, what reasonable contact has Myer made once they had their $720? An email saying go pick it up at the post office. My parents told your assistant they do no drive or own a car. And small detail, my mother suffers a very obvious hand tremor, but apparently she can be expected to be lugging a huge fan around. Do you suggest they put it in a Coles trolley and wheel it home? Any other reputable company like JB HI FI or Harvey Norman would have delivered this item to their door and even set it up for them. The least you can get your staff to do is to say "hey, we deliver, but only via Australia Post, so you will have to go pick it up yourself, which defeats the purpose of the free delivery in the first place" Now, when I called Myer today (I spoke with 3 different people) who indicated that the postman must have gone there and left the card due to no response. I am quite certain that the entire nation knows that Australia Post stopped knocking on doors 10 years ago and simply dump the cards in the mailbox. I quote what your staff said today: "you are so right, but we cannot do anything" Ok, so you agree this is unfair but meh, we have your money so really, its not our problem anymore so you will need to call Australia Post. The third person I spoke to said well, when the fan gets returned from Australia Post due to no pick up we could deliver it but I will have to check and call back. But alas, no call back. I will be contacting Fair Trading first thing tomorrow morning. I was going to post this on your website but geez, you people already have hundreds or complaints regarding your delivery service so it will probably go unnoticed...Please let me know what I can now expect from this situation.

melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 30 helpful votes

Unable to order online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Why is it everytime I go to shop at Myer Online, it is impossible???
I am trying to purchase some Skechers shoes and a Miss Shop jumper...goes into my basket, then I can't log in.
I know my login details but still comes up as incorrect. I request a password reset and everytime I try to use that, it is always expired or timed out.
Then I receive a message stating that I am locked out and need to call customer service
I ring customer service and they tell me that they will fix it, but never is fixed. Totally fed up!!!!
Not good enough...

Portarlington VIC Australia

Click & Collect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

After a wasted hour I still have not been able to place an order. I wanted to order 2 bras which I wanted to click & collect at Geelong Myer. No go! It seems they don't do click & collect anywhere for the items I wanted. So I decided I would UP my order and get free delivery - STILL NO GO - suddenly this item was unavailable for postage orders, perhaps I would like click & collect! Back to click & collect & I try again with my bigger order. No go again! Are you kidding me Myer????? What sort of organisation are you running there? David Jones here I come - & I am happy to drive to Melbourne to buy from them!

Private message

Click and Collect- does not work how its supposed to

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Last week i bought few pajamas online which was reduced. My assumption is that if you click and collect it should allow me to collect at any store however it kept telling me it's not available at these stores. Hence i was unable to proceed with my purchase. As there was only limited numbers i ended up having to pay for postage which really did not save me much. Not happy with Myers service. The website is misleading as it does specify this clearly. Am i purchasing online or from store?

Perth

Private message

Click and collect, epic fail.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Ordered a coffee machine online on 2/9/17. Phoned the next day to ask if I could collect it, but was told that although the product was in the store I selected, It would not be possible and to wait until I received email.
On the 8/9/17 (5 days later!) The email finally arrived. The click and collect system is broken.

MELBOURNE

• 3 comments

Customer inquiries

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Do bother ringing myer to check if they have an item you now get stuck with some call centre who you can hardly understand and when asked where they are your told north Melbourne and after 15mins of waiting to only to be but threw and the phone rang out tried three more times phone out again rang back again and asked yo speak to a manager told no manger available in the end I purchase my item at jb hifi if this is the new customer call service that myer if offering it won't be long before there customers shop elsewhere

Perth

Private message

Won't turn on without pressing button many times

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I love shopping at Myer and their specials are great. I bought a Morphy Richards kettle and in the first year it was great but now in second year it takes many many presses of the lever for it to turn on and boil. It's become very annoying for such a very expensive kettle.

1 of 29 pages