Excellent service at parramatta myers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Visited few myers around. Parramatta is the best couple incidents i went blacktown and city myers there customer service isnt. Especially cosmetic sections parramatta is very good. I would recommend to all

eerily quite but friendly, helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Myer Knox was eerily quiet in the morning but that lead to very personalised and friendly service from the fragrance staff. wife was very happy with the scent recommended by the staff. Worked with budget and preferences and never felt pressured.

Very helpful, polite service received by member of roselands staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I recently went in to Myer Roselands to make a purchase as this was the closest location with the item available. I expected the usual pretentious, unhelpful excuse for assistance that I have been subject to previously from that particular store. To my surprise a staff member who's name I would like to mention (Rita Dawson) went above and beyond to assist me even though I could tell that she was in the middle of other tasks. I did not fail to notice that other staff were standing around doing not much. This member of staff did not make me feel as though I was inconveniencing her or that she was too busy to give me her full attention and ensured that all my questions were answered in the most polite and professional manner. She had great knowledge of products to which I have been extremely happy with her recommendations. She genuinely heard my needs not just an upsale tactic these stores subject us to constantly. I believe her to be part of the management team to which I have had terrible interactions with at this particular store. So if you are looking to avoid the excruciating down the nose attitudes that are usually part of the experience with department stores ask for her. I guarantee you will have your needs met no fuss.

Waited for customer service representative for 45 minutes. No one answered

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I used the click and collect, hoping that even if the delivery is delayed it can’t be more than 2 days (3 hours as promised).
It’s been 4 days now and I’ve got no call from efficient Myer.
I tried calling them and waited for 45 minutes but nothing happened.
If I can give a no star, I will because of the frustration.

Verified Customer

Extreme terrible customer, will never come back.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Recently I have purchased earphone together with other stuffs on Myer online, they had cancelled my order twice without any explanation at all, It took 10 - 15 mins to get my phone call answered by their customer service representative. Terrible experience with Myer and will never come back again. If you guys don't want to do any business why we as customer should waste our time and energy shopping from you. I feel so disappoint with Myer!!!

Private message

Worst online shopping experience in my life

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I've spent years being a loyal customer at Myer, reading in the news about their financial woes, I was always first to come to the defence and not understand why people would choose not to shop there. Now it has become perfectly clear. I placed an online order, purchasing a number of dresses, these were designer dresses with quite high price points. What I received in the mail appalled me to such an extent that I can not keep silent. Opening the parcel I saw a dress that didn't have original tags on it. First warning. I opened the dress and noticed a blue mark right in the middle - assuming pen mark from the hand written crappy tag attached to the dress. Already in shock I continued to inspect the dress to find holes in two places and pockets with stitching that has come undone! This was obviously a dress that was worn and then returned and then onsold to me! Disgusting. Now I have to make my way into a store to return this embarassing faulty dress and spend more of my precious time and money on travel and parking. I wrote an email to Myer with photos of this dress to hear oh oh sorry we should have quality control but looks like it failed, as a reply! Unbelievable. I worn you, do not do online shopping with this company. I certainly never will.

Expertise customer service in the Intimate apparel department

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Today I received excellent service from Merna in the intimate apparel department at Doncaster. Her knowledge, understanding & patience made me feel very comfortable. I will return for future service.Thank you Merna

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Zero Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Today I went to buy some china from Garden City Myers store. I waited at the pay counter for a number of minutes before a lady came over looking very flustered and said she was with another customer and would not be long then rushed off no where to be seen again. 10 minutes later and with a queue of people behind me and no staff member coming I gave up and left the store in disgust. I hear Myer is closing stores. No wonder. They have milked the Australian public for years and now have no customer care. I guess it's all about on-line shopping. Well I'll be buggered if I buy from Myers Online. You under-staff your stores and have no customer loyalty. Do you really think your Myer-One loyalty card means providing customer loyalty?

• 1 comment
Private message

We feel like being cheated

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I first made an order with Myer Online on Fri, 20 Apr. 2018, 7:51 am. Myer promised a gift with my order and the gift value as I understood was about $130.00 . At 1.35 pm on 20 Apr. 2018, an email was sent to us saying that there were 2 items going my way and the gift will be dispatched later. We then received the order main item and gave it to my mum as a gift for her birthday. More than 2 weeks later, on the 6th of May, Myer sent us an email saying that the gift was cancelled. I rang them up twice today and was told that they ran out of gift and they were sorry. Well they accepted my order and promised to send me the gift then more than two weeks later cancelled the gift. How can a big retailer in Australia can do this to their customers? I feel like being cheated by Myer when they rang us later today to offer a voucher of $10.00 to compensate for the gift with a value of $130. Please be careful with them. I will also make a complain to the Fair trading about this. I am keeping all emails sent to us by Myer in relation to this order.

She was excellent the team member at Garden city children’s wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I was served by an Indian lady named Pri, came to buy my daughters 1st year bday dress ended by buying 3 dress..she was very helpful went out of her way to help me..

sunshine coast

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer

joe browns uk

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Today I received a parcel from joe browns uk . the item is as described and the service was fast and efficient. thanks to them for their customer service. Happy customer

Not Happy Myer

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I purchased an Olimpia Splendid 12V electric blanket worth $400+. When I purchased the product from MYER Ballarat i was informed by the shop assistant that the very same.product had been returned just a few days ago. I questioned them if it was malfunction that made them return the item. They replied NO, and said that it had been returned to Melbourne. In good faith I purchased the product (expecting a BRAND NEW item) and expected a new product boxed and delivered. I received the product and found one control unit and cable had fallen out of the original box which had been opened, and into the delivery box. Lucky for me all appears to be OK so far. I must complain to MYER for sending me the previously returned item and not sending a NEW unopened one, and not delivering the item in an appropriate condition. NOTE the price of the item, For that amount of money I expected 1st class service. Sadly MYER let me down and I will no longer purchase products from them.

• 1 review

Useless customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

There was a non-removable out-of-stock free sample stuck in my cart that prevented me from making an online purchase. So I contacted customer service to try and find a resolution. I made 4 phone calls, and exchanged multiple emails with the customer service supervisor, everyone I spoke to placated me by assuring me that they will working to resolve the IT issue and will process my order for me asap. I provided all of my details to the supervisor and was told that my order will be processed once the IT problem is fixed, which i was informed will most likely be that day. After over a week, I decided to follow up the issue and found out that the item was now sold out and that my order was never placed, then to make matters worse the supervisor passed the buck by saying it was my fault and told me in future to make sure i select such and such even though I had done that. If she had done her job and processed my order once IT issue was resolved or better yet if they had a website that didn't have a problem then I would have got what I wanted. During last phone call decided to at least order the other item that wasn't sold out but to add the final insult they made a wrong, so there will be more foreseen hassles to get my money back due to they didn't send me any confirmation email toward my order. Avoid dealing with them by not shopping online if you can.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Don’t use click and collect!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I have had the most frustrating experience with click and collect today. The item I wished to purchase wasn’t in stock in Store 1. As it was part of a “buy item 1 and get item 2 reduced” special price and was in stock in Store 2, 5-10 km away, I decided to use Click and Collect to pick both up today.
A click and collect purchase was made and paid for, to collect both items in Store 2.
I received an email to advise only part of my order was in stock. I found the “missing Item ” still on the shelf and requested I take this as I had already paid for 1.
This wasn’t allowed!
I wasn’t able to cancel the Click and Collect order either as “it is too far through the process now”.
I requested that I was given the Item they actually had in stock ( right in front of me) and they “ reimburse the shelf” when the other click and collect item arrived . This wasn’t allowed either.
Despite explaining that I could have ( and wish I had of) walked in to Store 2 today and bought the items directly off the shelf, this common sense logic still doesn’t influence the “rules”. Myer is a single company but clearly very disjointed between its branches and services.
I left there very frustrated and with a lot less loyalty to Myer to continue shopping in their stores in future.

Verified Customer

The worst online shopping experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I've bought a vacuum cleaner on 6th April and received a tracking number after the sent. However, there was no update since 12th April, therefore I called the customer service and the answer was the item was damaged so they resent it on 18th April without any notice. However, it still hasn't arrived (30th April).
Will not buy from myer online again.

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Don't Buy Through Their Online Store!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Have used their online store twice. Both times items arrived carelessly packaged and were actually damaged on arrival. Purchased a few mothers day gifts this time around which looks like they've come from the damaged goods bin in store. Not good enough when i've paid full retail price for every item. Won't be shopping at Myer again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Inconsistent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

While I’ve found the make up and clothes counters helpful I’m a little shocked that electrical products are so highly marked up. How can the same hair drier be 40-50 dollars cheaper at David Jones? (Not on sale either!)

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
Private message

Click and collect is a JOKE!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Well it seemed simple enough, 3 hours click and collect. They took my money easily. Still not heard anything 3 days later. Perhaps it’s a typo, it should say 3 DAYS, not 3 hours. Maybe even 3 WEEKS. I’m not sure at the moment.

Thank you - Genevieve - from Myers Parramatta / Ladies Designer Dresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I would like to commend a young lady, I believe her name is Genevieve and she works at the Parramatta store in the Ladies Designer section. I went there after work on a Thursday night hoping to see this dress that I saw on-line. The dress is a James Brunsdon Black label which I intended to buy for my nieces wedding. She assisted me with the dresses that were in store of different size and colour however the one I wanted I could only purchase on-line. She then offered to purchase it on-line for me, also ensuring I received the discount that was being offered at the time. She double-checked with me to make sure I got the right dress, colour and size and had it sent to me at home which I received a few days later.
I jumped on-line less than a week later only to find all the dresses that style, colour and size were sold out. So if it wasn't for Genevieve, I wouldn't have purchased the dress. She saved me time and stress!.
It looked absolutely lovely on the day and I received many compliments.

It is so nice to see a young person give great customer service.Not only was she lovely to speak to but she served with a smile. I was pushed for time and her help was greatly appreciated. I would like to hope she will hear of this review and that she is encouraged to keep up the great customer service.

May I also add I love Myers on-line! Delivery of goods and turn-around-time is great not to mention the no-fuss return policy when you go back to Myers.

Please also keep stocking dresses from James Brunsdon Black Label, they are gorgeous.
Therrie

Bad service on the phone. Hang up on customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I ordered online a coffee machine. I asked to pick at the store as it said would take 4 days to be delivered and I needed it 3 days after.

3 days after, the coffee machine is still not available to pick up. Worst then that, the person from the support line, simply hang up on my face when I complained about it.

I know I'm just a customer and nobody cares but should care. In the end I'm the one that can have you company going into default, by not buying from you.

Being in business is no rocket science. Take care of your customer and they will take care of you. That's why you're going down... You don't take care of your customers.

1 of 36 pages