Customer service lacks a solutions focus

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I ordered a skirt online 2 weeks ago and it was sent to the wrong address, in the wrong state at the fault of Myer. Customer service did nothing to expedite the process or offer to send another skirt. Its "solution" was to wait for it to be returned to sender and then they would send it. I still haven't received the skirt. Poor form Myer.

Rude sales at Chanel myer partamatta

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

[name removed] at Chanel myer parramatta is a rude, crazy sales and has a bad attitude in kids. We went on last Sunday and she wasn’t being helpful but angry, blaming me who made her lost her customer! The lady before me didn’t want to buy anything but trying the perfume only and she kept following her and refused to serve me. I had no ideas why? Now I'd say she also lost me who wanted to buy eyeshadows and things. I ended up buying with Estée Lauder! Better!

• 8 helpful votes

Poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Its been years since I have stepped into to a Myer store and for good reason, Nothing has changed much after my trip to chadstone to use. gift card I was given, Not much in store that excited me at all. just wanted to use it and get out! however after standing at the counter for ages , not one hello! or we will be a moment 4 staff fluffing around I almost gave up.. Myer you will need to step up your service. Its no wonder you are loosing the game

Kilmore

• 3 helpful votes

Order online a joke

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I ordered make up from Estée Lauder. What did l get?? A child’s toy. They expected me to return it and then wait a week to find where the correct order is before sending my original order out.

Not my problem. I took the order back stating that other than the customer service which was great, Myers Online policy is ridiculous and they should redress the issue. One of their picking staff makes an error and l have to wait while they find their error. Ect time l will check out amcal or the Estée Lauder site

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

The worst customer service I've ever come across whilst left on hold for 90 minutes to call centre,
They don’t have an email to contact them.
Was told I’d be called back and still waiting 1 week later
It’s pathetic, I’ll never but another thing from Myer ever!!!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I was served at myers erina today by a very helpful lady named Jenny, She was polite, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I still be returning & recommending..

Don't order anything online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I saw a couple of reviews online saying that people's orders were cancelled but chose to ignore this.... My order ended up being cancelled after a few days so I wouldn't bother ordering anything online. I don't find the service in-store to be that great either.

Brisbane, QLD

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

1020447577 Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye + free pack (NOT)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I am a Silver "Myer One" holder, spending thousands of dollars with Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv at Myer each year, yet when I purchased the Advanced Night Repair they also offered to give me Estee Lauder Supreme Coral SKU: 63485776 trial pack, making it an extra special purchase because I was using my rewards money of $40 and a birthday discount of $15. The extras were a bonus for me and a special birthday present. Earlier that morning I received an email from Myer saying that it was my last chance to get the free pack if I ordered today. I ordered and got a big NOTHING. Thank goodness I no longer have heaps of rewards with Myer because I will purchase these things on special online now directly through Estee Lauder or from David Jones. Don't trust anything Myer publishes because it is RUBBISH. I am totally disgusted in the false advertising. I have the email promising me this and I will never be returning to Myer for any of my future acquisitions in clothing or anything in future. I am totally disgusted in Myer and the Myer brand. Another LOST CUSTOMER!!!!

DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Arrived at 5.10pm on a Friday to go to Mimco counter at Myer Knox only to discover that NO STAFF were available on the whole floor between the hours of 5.00pm and 6.00pm. Managed to catch an employee darting between floors and asked for help and she too was stunned to discover no staff. She kindly returned from her department on another level to assist no only myself, but customers also waiting at the bag section and a few other customers wandering around looking for assistance. If not for her kindesss, wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Maybe its free for all between that time slot?????? No wonder people are shopping on line. Absolutely disgraceful customer service from the Myer Corportation.

Melbourne

Private message

Online sales team are incompetent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I made a purchase using my myer one in store for an online item. All was well and processed. But my points never appeared on my statement. Called the online team and they said wait it takes some time! Then they told me my myer one points went to someone else? And they never gave me the points. It was a simple task to give me my points. The myer one number exactly matches my myer one on the invoice. They lied, never honoured the points, and breached their own policies. Never shopped there since! Wish I could give minus stars.

Perfect customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I was served at the shiseido counter by Leonie at Maroochydore and her service was amazing and I would definitely recommend. She was very helpful and did her job well.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Click and collect - DONT DO IT!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I made an online order for $135 this morning and used their click and collect option online as I thought I can get it in 3 items as mentioned in all their advertising. The only store that has the products in stock was the one in Macquarie, so I decided to travel 1.5 hours by train to collect the item and then spent 2 hours waiting in the shopping centre to receive the ready to collect email. I never received it so I went to the help desk where the employees reacted as if they have never heard of the 3 hour click and collect option. They told me that it might take 2 days or more so I have to come back another day. I then called their customer service line where the representative immediately told me that it is in their terms and conditions. I tried not to argue and asked her if i can cancel or change the location of the store or at least change the delivery option. She just bluntly told me no you cant. So I just wasted half my day for no reason and then come back again another day to waste my time. I was so angry and I filed a complaint with fair trading for misleading information. It would probably not make any difference because they sneakily included in their terms and conditions which was difficult to find in the first place. literally the worst experience of my life.

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Bad customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Came out of Myer Chadstone and some customer rep hands me a scented 'Joy by Dior' perfume piece of paper.
I asked her how much it is and she said $99 for 30ml. I was appalled to hear such price. She proceeded to say in an annoyed way: 'well, this is eau de parfum.'
My goodness, Who cares if it is eau de parfum or whatever perfume type it is. It is very expensive and it does not smell nice. No need to defend a brand that costs that much. And the customer service that she provided was as bad as the perfume.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

All I need under 1 roof

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Always enjoy shopping at Myer.. sure not enough staff but hey same in all other larger stores so that doesn’t bother me.. the sales are fantastic and I’ve never had an issue returning or exchanging items. Here’s a hint, treat and respect the sales staff and you’ll certainly be looked after..just saying

Hurstville

• 4 helpful votes

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I went into the city Sydney store what terrible service! They ignore you and run away. No wonder they are going down hill. Get some customer service and learn how to smile

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Denistone East

• 3 helpful votes

Myer North Lakes QLD

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I recently walked into Myers North Lakes store as I was walking in a staff member stopped me and said “ can I tell you that you look lovely “I was feeling shocking but tried to move and get dressed that day.i have to say this young lady called Mary who is in cosmetics you made me feel lovely that day, you changed my whole day I cannot thank you enough. To the staff at Myers North Lakes your wonderful people. To Mary your a star and god bless you., to the store manager your doing an excellent job your staff are a credit to you .

• 4 helpful votes

No service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I went into Myer Liverpool on Thursday 31/08/18.
I saw the 25% off bras so I thought well that's good I need some. So picked the brand I usually buy, I got 3. I saw two ladies one was wheeling a rack around the other wasn't doing anything other than having a chat to the lady pushing the rack. I said can I try these on the lady doing nothing said yes! So I went in the change room and realised I had lost weight and wasn't sure of the size. So I stuck my head out and saw the lady coming out of the storeroom I asked her if she could help me she said she was with another person. I thought you know what I'm going down to the little shop we have near my home at least I will get a proper fitting. The lady returned and sung out "do you still need me" I said it's ok I have taken it off now. The thing is you are losing sales due to lack of staff and people who care. That's all I have to say. Lost my sale on the day.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

fantastic MYER online experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I called MYER customer service last week to discuss some issues with my orders. I had purchased some Estee Lauder products with myer online which came with a free gift. Because of a website issue the gift did not add at the checkout. I also had an issue with my postal address being incorrect and one of my prior orders arriving damaged. I spoke to a young chap named Mitch who was extremely patient and pleasant to deal with. He offered to send me the gift free of charge and made me feel listened to & calmly and politely explained to me that he understood why I was frustrated even though I was quite irate and probably a bit rude at the time. He resolved all the issues I had with my orders and it was honestly one of the best experiences I have had with Myer. I only wish the woman I spoke to about an order two weeks earlier was as helpful as this guy was. Hopefully this message reaches him because I wanted to apologise and thank him. I spend about $5000 a year on MYER and was thinking of switching to DJs after a string of bad experiences but I will probably stick with MYER for now because of this.

Click & wait wait wait

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Was thinking that “click & collect” might save me some time ....wrong! Website said my purchased items were available & should be ready for collection by 10 am next day... 2 phone calls & over 60 mins on the phone & it’s now 3 pm. If I hadn’t already paid out the money I would have just gone to the counter.

SYDNEY

• 2 comments
  • 18 helpful votes

Woeful online experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Very unimpressed with my online shopping experience. Customer service on the phone and via messenger was woeful. I haven't even received a response via messenger since Saturday. I tried to resolve this privately, but now I am posting publicly to let others know. I went into Charlestown store today and [name removed] resolved the problem, patiently and professionally. If the original customer service officer from online had just taken the time to look at what I was talking about, the matter could have been resolved immediately. A promotion that is running until February 2019 was not applied. I was told it was an instore promotion. I screenshot the promotion and sent it via messenger. An online customer shouldn't have to end up instore to resolve an issue, it completely defeats the convenience of online shopping. It doesn't impress me that your messenger team treat people like idiots, telling them that partial refunds are not available on PayPal and I can only have a refund in the form of a gift card. I won't be shopping with Myer again.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes