Sydney, Australia

• 3 comments
Private message

reversing payment to super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Jamilah was great, very helpful for me, she understood what I wanted and we sorted it out ASAP. I paid super but it came back into the account, I was not able to reverse it. It was sorted out quickly. thank you

Verified Purchase

Great service - a breath of fresh air!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Jason was awesome. Very thorough, and patient in providing the best advice available. I felt he really cared about the quality of service being provided.

Easy to contact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It didn't take long to speak with an MYOB technical support member. She quickly and easily helped with my issue, which was to change the browser I was using. Very satisfied with the customer support.

Isaac was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I was having a great deal of issues trying to lodge my EMPDUPE file with the ATO portal, Isaac stayed with me on the phone and logged into my computer until the issue was corrected. I felt like I had know Isaac forever and if I was able to speak with him every time I had any problems I would be a very happy customer, he is a real credit to your support team!!! A very big thanks to you Isaac!!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Always so helpful with any query that I may have I need ed help with a payroll matter not so long ago and was talked through it couldn't have asked for better.
Brenda

I needed to cancel my subscription and it was OK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I have now retired, and have scaled down my old business to almost nothing. I therefore do not need the full MYOB services I have previously used. A phone call was able to address my needs, and this was a good experience, including answers to several questions about access to old files etc. Thanks you.

Payroll assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I spoke to Lewis Webb today for assistance with my PAYROLL mistake and fantastic courteous service was provided by Lewis who gave such helpful advice and solved my problem. Thankyou most sincerely
Robyn

Excellant support -Efficient Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Our experience with MYOB support staff has always been positive. They are extremely helpful always keen to provde the solution to every problem we have had. Excellent product!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Couldn't ask for better service. Emily knows her MYOB products. Helped me out in a flash, I didn't think that I would get such quick and efficient service. Well done.

Maddie was so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I had an annoying little issue with MYOB Essentials where a pay increase for an employee didn't seem to register properly and I couldn't complete a pay run. Maddie was extremely thorough and explained every process to me, including when she put me on hold and why, and how long she would be... and after a few attempted fixes, got to the bottom of the problem and solved it perfectly. She was very keen to ensure I was fully satisfied before moving on.

Talk to Talha - he will solve your problems for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Talha knew exactly how to fix my problem that I thought was unsolvable - I thought I had lost my files of a computer that had died on an old version of myob - Talha was so patient & helpful, know my company file is running smoothly on a new version - great customer service which is hard to come by these days. Thank you

Fixing multiple issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I could not have been more satisfied with the way my issues were handled. A complex issue was resolved in 1 hour

1 of 91 pages

Re: Reconciliation July, I have checked off every entry on my bank statement with the reconcile file the credits are right the debits are coming up -$63 even though every transaction matches. I have been over it heaps and can't find the reason. Any help?

myobing asked on Jul 06, 2017

I am having a problem restoring a file. Any help?

judy asked on Jun 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Judy I could, but I would need a little more information - like the version you are using, if you are using it on your desktop, on the cloud or with a server.

Hi Judy
Thanks for question and sorry to hear you are having troubles with restoring a file. Our Help Article: Restoring your company file ( http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/LYFW) should be able to assist with restoring a company file.

If you continue to have trouble I would encourage you to post on the MYOB Community Forum ( http://community.myob.com/ ) I’m sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.
Regards, Steven

hi i have question in bank register when close the payment in will deposit and withdraw again...one payment its showing two time debit and credit,,,wat is prblm ?

usha asked on Apr 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Usha
It does sound like you have set the Linked Account for Tracking Receivables to be the bank account rather than the Trade Debtors/Accounts Receivable account. You might want to want to take a look at the following post on the MYOB Community Forum which is similar case to what you are experiencing:
Steven