Rangana was fantastic in your knowledge of MYOB support *****

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I was fortunate enough to have my call answered by a lady called Rangana.
Her knowledge of MYOB and her patience in helping me with 2 separate issues was outstanding.
Thank you for your full attention & wonderful customer service. It was truly appreciated

A great system, love the GST and PAYE product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Very helpful, I needed to change contact details which were done over the phone. Unbeknown to me the account was two months overdue as the invoice had been going to the previous operator and credit card which had both been deactivated. Arvin actually apologised to me for having to ask for it to be paid to date. A good experience.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

My experience with the customer service agent over the phone was perfect. So helpful and efficient.

Attended all my needs and answered my questions. I would recommend myob to anyone...

A real person on the other end of the phone makes all the difference

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

When I was asked to participate in a review I wasn't at all enthusiastic. After all, I'd phoned the MYOB help line once or twice in the early days after I'd switched to MYOB Essentials and found the exercise time consuming and to little avail. But now I was being asked to share my experience of the product, rather than just ask a question about its function. Mmm ... I had always found that some of the routine MYOB Essentials tasks performed on the desktop computer could not be performed on my iPad, and this was frustrating for me. The consultant dealt with these issues over the phone and they were quickly resolved. I couldn't be happier.

Great response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The people I spoke to we friendly and very helpful and issue resolved very quickly, thankyou to the MYOB team

payroll reversal

excellent assistance given by Kuldeep Tiwari
Client Services Representative - Support Silver

Went through transaction step by step and continually asked if there were any further areas assistance could be given in, being new user appreciated the support

MYOB Consultant A+, Need to improve on waiting time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

While the MYOB consultant was very helpful, it took a call of approx. 80mins before my problem was resolved 50mins of that time was probably just waiting on hold, 30mins waiting just to get a hold of right person in helpdesk. I resolved one of two issues and look forward to next update of software to tackle foreign currencies. Thanks

Boyd from MYOB was fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Boyd who handled my MYOB issues was succinct, professional and knew exactly how to get the end result. Thank you!

Improvement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

A while ago I wrote that i was very disappointed and very annoyed with the waiting time on the phone (some 45 minutes) to be able to talk to a consultant. This time I got through quite quickly.
Very pleasantly surprised and much appreciated.

Batter than inhouse staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I was contacted by MYOB to tell me there was a problem before I knew about it. When I called to get it fixed the young gentleman who made the fix kept his language to the level I was comfortable, gave very clear instructions and within minutes had me going again. MYOB is the life blood of my system and the team have always been there to back me up.

Problem resolved

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I recently had to contact MYOB when I downloaded the latest version of MYOB Accounting Edge & was then unable to upgrade my file. It took about 1.5hrs to work it through but the MYOB consultant was very patient & took the time to make sure everything was working ok before we finished the call.

Emmanuel Varga stands out of the crowd

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

After having dealt with over ten employees of MYOB for bank auto-feed issue for one of my clients left nothing but frustration, Emmanuel Varga took over the matter, he not only followed up with his colleagues and kept me up to date with where the matter was at, also did he solve the problems within a day for me!

Thanks heaps Emmanuel for your excellent service! MYOB will become the best if all the employee would have been trained as good as like him!

I always have been impressed with MYOB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I appreciated the fact that when I spoke to one to Amylee I felt stressed. However, Amylee stayed calm and in the next 5 minutes I had received the help that I needed. Thank you so much.
Corry Thompson

Import from Retail Manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

An error message occurred, something like "Amount value cannot be zero". This message unfortunately did not define the real problem. An adjustment of 1 cent required a GST code of "N-T" not "GST". The operator identified this very quickly and was most helpful and once the correction was made, the import of date worked perfectly. Unfortunately, I had to wait about 1 hour on the phone to speak to the operator.

Knowledgeable Service Operator

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

When my product decided to behave in an unusual way I was able to call MYOB where a consultant used remote access to test and prove the error. They made it easy for me to back up a copy of my data and deliver it to them for intensive testing. I am waiting for a resolution but at least MYOB have taken my concerns seriously which is good customer service.

Rescued Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Two issues regarding backing up and upgrading. Both issues resolved, with patience and understanding. No frustration here. He rescued me. Thanks your service is memorable, Excellent job.

Easy peasy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

MYOB are always great to deal with. I dont often have a query, but when I do they always are able to fix it.

Problem resolved !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I phoned MYOB Customer service regarding taxable payment reports which I needed to lodge. It is a number of years since I was trained on MYOB and despite upgrading each year didn't know that the reports could be lodged electronically using MYOB. Thanks to the very patient Maddie now I can !!

Call centres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

It is a pleasure to speak with someone that can have a laugh, being able to immediately identify my problem, and address the problem.
Excellent effort.

Superior customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

My issue was resolved effectively and thoroughly by friendly customer service staff. Would recommend customer services speedy resolution of problems.

1 of 61 pages

Re: Reconciliation July, I have checked off every entry on my bank statement with the reconcile file the credits are right the debits are coming up -$63 even though every transaction matches. I have been over it heaps and can't find the reason. Any help?

myobing asked on Jul 06, 2017

I am having a problem restoring a file. Any help?

judy asked on Jun 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Judy I could, but I would need a little more information - like the version you are using, if you are using it on your desktop, on the cloud or with a server.

Hi Judy
Thanks for question and sorry to hear you are having troubles with restoring a file. Our Help Article: Restoring your company file ( http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/LYFW) should be able to assist with restoring a company file.

If you continue to have trouble I would encourage you to post on the MYOB Community Forum ( http://community.myob.com/ ) I’m sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.
Regards, Steven

hi i have question in bank register when close the payment in will deposit and withdraw again...one payment its showing two time debit and credit,,,wat is prblm ?

usha asked on Apr 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Usha
It does sound like you have set the Linked Account for Tracking Receivables to be the bank account rather than the Trade Debtors/Accounts Receivable account. You might want to want to take a look at the following post on the MYOB Community Forum which is similar case to what you are experiencing:
Steven