Review rating:

• 34 helpful votes
Private message

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2011

The credit card so far has been very good even though it is not my main card I still use it from time to time. I do have a savings account and a Gold Debit Card with NAB but they are my secondary bank.

+ NAB really needs to sort out the points ratio to something more higher and simpler, example: CBA Gold you are nowhere near as restricted with points.

- It was a bit difficult to set this card up

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2009

I like the NAB Master card. I have had one for a long time. They need to review their phone identification process. The waiting time is long and some of the staff are not very good. I will be staying with my NAB Master Card though. I would like a longer window to pay my monthly account a week is a bit short time wise.

+ A very handy card for regular payments. I do not use it for shopping. It's good for emergency purchases.

- I recently lost it. The call centre was a nightmare. They disqualified me on the basis of their questions. I could hardly hear her. I finally phoned back, got hold of a better operator and got a replacement card sorted out.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes