Review rating:

Redfern

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Unauthorised transaction and refused to reverse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2014

Nab stole my credit card details and bought MLC insurance. Then, they refused to reverse unauthorised transaction cos it had to be done by myself ..... right!? Nab created the rubbish and customer had to contact MLC to pick up the shit for NAB. Whose the customer, again!!!!! Negative star!

Bell, NSW, NSW

• 3 answers
  • 34 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2011

The credit card so far has been very good even though it is not my main card I still use it from time to time. I do have a savings account and a Gold Debit Card with NAB but they are my secondary bank.

+ NAB really needs to sort out the points ratio to something more higher and simpler, example: CBA Gold you are nowhere near as restricted with points.

- It was a bit difficult to set this card up

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2009

I like the NAB Master card. I have had one for a long time. They need to review their phone identification process. The waiting time is long and some of the staff are not very good. I will be staying with my NAB Master Card though. I would like a longer window to pay my monthly account a week is a bit short time wise.

+ A very handy card for regular payments. I do not use it for shopping. It's good for emergency purchases.

- I recently lost it. The call centre was a nightmare. They disqualified me on the basis of their questions. I could hardly hear her. I finally phoned back, got hold of a better operator and got a replacement card sorted out.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes